All Comments on 'Nova's Journey Pt. 04'

by OnlyATest

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Next one fast please... 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you for the tease...

I check back daily just for your story and it's worth it. As much as it pains me to say it... please don't rush this story. I love the storyline and the characters and am content to wait so than it can be right!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago
Yesss!

Nova's Journey is one of the most anticipated stories on literotica. If I had 1 word to describe this story it would be sensuous. I can almost taste and feel the minted leaf tongues of these beautiful women. Seeing Nova's Journey Part 4 after almost 5 months was like a lost love showing up on your door step. I'm so happy to see it and I open up my heart to let it back in. What can I say but please, don't make me wait so long, I love "you."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow!

This truly had me on the verge of my seat so to speak am looking forward to more to this enticing series

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 7 years ago

Just wanted to refresh my memory and re-read the introduction of Lena, cause I read this chapter several months ago. It is as good as I remember. This is one of my favorite series.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

I've bought another roundtrip ticket to go on this Journey . It's one of my favorite destinations when I want a sure and fulfilling read. The characters are somewhat complex and the storyline compelling. Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to read chapter 5 then 6. OnlyATest, may we please get chapter 7 soon please (thank you)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyATest@OnlyATest
69 Followers
I'm a fan of subtlety and big words. Impress me with your brain power. Check out my blog for daily musings.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES