Now It's Her Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paid and left a nice tip and we were soon on the way home. "Maybe I will take you to my hairdresser tomorrow Brenna. We really need to get that mop-top of yours seen to. You are looking much better now. Of course, we will have to get you more pretty clothes to wear too. You cant have pretty nails and hair and wear those men's things you know. Everyone will keep thinking of you as a sissy. Although I love you being my sissy, I want you to appear like a woman in public."

It seems like my whole life had changed since I got back from my golf trip. I mean, I went from a normal, although a little kinky, man to who knows what in less than 24 hrs.

"Well, I am glad you like it. Especially if it helps me get unlocked, Mistress. But how am I gonna play golf now? I mean with these nails and earrings and all?"

"If you really want to play your silly game I am sure you will find a way to Brenna. I suppose you will have to play as a girl. I can get you a cute little golf skort if you like?"

"Gee thanks Mistress," I said in a kind of facetious manner. "You know I will get laughed at on the course."

"I told you I intend to feminize you and you accepted that last night. When you truly accept it you will play golf proudly as a feminized former male darling. Your life is changing for the better and you are going to have the hottest sexiest life you can imagine. I think you will find it a wonderful trade-off. Boring old guy with no sex life, or a hot sexy sissy wife with a wonderful sex life. Seems like a no-brainer to me."

We arrived home and it was still early afternoon. Mistress told me to put on my old maid's outfit and clean and vacuum the main floor and then prepare a light dinner. She grabbed a beer and took her shopping bags with her to the basement. I never asked her what she purchased and figured she was going to put stuff away in her sewing room down there.

I made a simple dinner of brats and beer and let Mistress know it was ready. We ate out on the deck and enjoyed the sunset. I was glad the deck couldn't be seen from other properties as I was still in my maid's outfit.

"That was a nice simple meal, Brenna. Put the dishes in the sink now, you can take care of them later. Then go up and take off your maids outfit and come to my sewing room naked."

"Yes Mistress Cassidy, as you wish," I said as I started to clear the patio table off. I thought about what she said to do. Maybe she wants to take measurements to make me a dress or something.

I knocked on the door to her sewing room and waited to be allowed to enter. "Come in and put on the cuffs that you will see on the floor," came her response.

I was stunned to see her room. Gone was the sewing machine, and the tables, and the bright lights. On the floor inside the door was a set of cuffs. I knelt to attach some to my ankles and peered around the somewhat dimly lit room. I saw a bondage horse on one side and some paddles hung on the wall with a crop and a couple of canes. I could see the back of a large straight back chair to the other side, and a daybed nearby it. In front of me, seated in a beautiful black leather throne type chair sat my naked Mistress.

As I finished attaching the cuffs to my wrists, she beckoned me forward with the crook of a finger. I crawled to her and she pulled my face to her crotch and I needed no instructions. I soon had her moaning and she screamed out as she came. She held my face to her and I kept my tongue busy.

With no notice, she let go a stream of pee onto my tongue. In a bit of a shock, I pulled away and the spray hit my chest as I did. Mistress slapped my face. "BITCH! I give you my golden nectar and you move away. Do you ever want to get out of that chastity?"

"I'm so sorry Mistress. I wasn't expecting it and" ...Slap.

"You need to act not think. You must accept your mistress's gifts without question. Put your head on the floor until I call for you!"

She stepped over me and I heard the straight back chair being moved. The door to the downstairs bathroom opened and I could hear her take a long piss. Too much beer I guess, I was thinking. Mistress soon called me and pointed to the chair. I now saw that it had rings attached at the legs, sides, and armrests. But the worst thing was the 7" dildo on the seat, gleaming with lube.

"Come now, Brenna. Have a seat in your training chair," mistress said with a smile. I am running out of patients with you. There are only19 days left for you to complete your training. And I know you don't want to wait that long to be unlocked, so let's get it on. Or should I say in?"

I moved to position myself over the dildo and gently lowered down on it. As soon as the tip was in Mistress pushed down on my shoulders sending me all the way to the seat of the chair.

It didn't take her long to have my ankles and arms secure and a belt over my thighs kept me firmly on the dildo. She retrieved a pair of clover clamps and hi swooned in pain as she attached them. "I can't wait till your nips get bigger Brenna. I do so love to play with them."

She then placed a blindfold on me and I soon felt some kind of gag forced into place. It had soft rubber or something to hold my teeth and I could feel a breathing tube in it as well.

"Now Brenna. You are going to have a nice training session. Tonight's lesson is to begin your love of your Goddesses golden nectar."

She unlocked and removed the cage part of my chastity leaving the ring around the base. I felt her hand stroking my still sore clitty to full erection. Then I felt something being attached to the gag.

"I found this wonderful funnel gag on line darling. I know it will help with your training. I am going to fill it with the nice fresh pee I have been saving for you. Thanks for the beer and brat dinner by the way. I bet you didn't think you would be sharing my beers. Haha."

"So I am going to fill it up and you are going to drink it all. But, you need to stay hard until it is gone, to prove to me you are loving it. If you can do that I will subtract 3 days from your chastity. If however, you get soft, I will add a day to your chastity. I will stop the flow and help you get hard again and we start over. But without the 3-day bonus. Now, don't you agree that that's a fair training regiment, Brenna?"

"Was that a "yes Mistress" Brenna? I can't hear you with that gag on. Did you say you want 2 days if you get soft? That's so sweet Brenna."

I shook my head no at that. I didn't want 2additional days. I knew I would have to stay hard. Through this ordeal. Oh fuck.

"Are you shaking your head no at that Brenna? Either you think you can stay hard or you are just a dumb sissy looking for debasement. So 3 days it is. Now drink Bitch. Pretend it is coming straight from my cunt."

Her hand left my clit as I tried my best to drink the acrid pee. I tried to pretend it was something else. I hoped it would stop flowing. How much could there be? Oh fuck I'm losing my erection. Nooo. Must stay hard. I must.

I then heard Mistress Cassidy's voice. "3 days whore. Let me get you hard and we will try again. That was barely a pint. You have at least 3 pints to go."

She stroked me up again and restarted the flow. I tried to keep up, and I was keeping it up when mistress added a couple of weights to the chain on my nipple clamps. The instant pain startled me and I lost another 3 days. It took almost an hour and 3 more penalties before I finished it all and my belly was bloated.

Mistress replaced my cage and released me from the chair, and I was allowed to clean the plug in the bathroom.

"Next time you will be cleaning that with your mouth, girl," she shouted after me.

I came out of the bathroom and saw her marking off my days on her calendar. 34 days of lockup. I was beginning to feel I helped create a monster, but my love for her was growing deeper every minute. Mistress relaxed on the day bed and had me on my knees serving her ass with my tongue. I remembered my lessons from the night before and treated her as she deserved. The heights she reached made it all worthwhile. After 6 years with no sex, this was all a welcome change. We retired for the night shortly afterward.

The next morning Mistress reminded me she wanted to go to the salon today. She gave me a rather plain bra and a thong to wear and with them a pair of gray leggings and mauve tunic top of hers that at least covered my ass and the bulge the cage caused in the tight-fitting bottoms. She gave me a pair of ballet flats even though she wore 3" heels. At just over 6' she towered over me now.

We drove the short distance to the salon and were greeted as we entered. "Hi Gayle, you remember my husband, Brenna. She is here to see Mel today. I already filled her in on what to do. I will be back later to pick her up."

Thanks, Cassidy, Melissa will take good care of him. I mean her, sorry. I must say you look positively refreshed today. I haven't seen you glow like this in ages."

"Thank you, Gayle, sometimes life just takes a turn for the better. I haven't felt this good in years," she replied with a smile as she headed back out the door.

Melissa was about 28 and a totally sexy young hairdresser. She led me to her chair and combed out my shoulder-length mop. "Well, we do have a lot to work with here. You are going to look fabulous when I finish."

After shampooing my hair, I was brought back to the chair, and she partitioned my hair and wheeled over a rack full of rollers. 2 hours later, my hair was permed and cut into medium-length "beachy waves", she called it. She took some extra time to add makeup, mascara, foundation, eyeliner, blush, and pink lipstick. When I finally got to see the mirror, I was shocked. My average male face was now a beautifully made up, but still not pretty feminine face.

Mistress Cassidy returned and was over-joyed with the change. I was instructed not to wash it or swim for at least 2 days, but after that, it would be good for 6 months or so. She suggested that highlights be added next time, to which Mistress quickly agreed.

Mistress had gone shopping while my hair was being done. She nicely took the time to get me more bras, pantys, and shoes along with a few new skirts and tops and leggings. "We will have to donate most of your male clothes to goodwill tomorrow. I may let you keep a pair of jeans and an old shirt for when you work on the car. You look so sweet right now I can hardly imagine seeing you in those ugly clothes anymore. You are way too cute like this."

"What if I have a doctor's appointment or something?" What will I wear then Mistress?"

"You can still dress as the girl you are becoming. I will ask my doctor if we can switch you over to her care in the future."

"Yes Mistress Cassidy."

Almost as soon as we entered the house Mistress said she needed the bathroom and ordered me to my knees right in the kitchen. I put her shopping bags on the table as she pulled up her dress and pulled her pantys down.

"Now, bitch, open up. Let's see what you learned last night. I will add another week if you miss any."

Hearing that, I was on my knees and attached my mouth to her like I was a suction cup. I worshiped her beautiful vag and drank down her golden nectar like I had just come out of a week in the desert.

"Mmm, such a good little whore you are becoming, Brenna. It looks like you may be easier to train than I thought. You did a very good job with that. Did your clitty get hard in her cage?"

"Thank you, Mistress. Yes, I felt it get hard while I drank from your golden fountain. I am happy you enjoyed it."

"Good girl. Now make us a light lunch, and then you can put your new clothes away after we eat."

I made some tuna salad sandwiches and served it with fresh cider. "Here, take these pills with your lunch," she said, as she handed me 2 small pills. I noticed that she had taken some also.

Seeing that, I asked her, "are they vitamins, Mistress?

"They are my HRT pills darling. You need to start taking them every day along with me now. They will help in your feminization process."

"But, but, won't they make my breasts grow and do things to my other parts, Mistress?"

Well yes sissy. Over time they will help you grow your own little breasts and will help your figure immensely. Now don't worry, Dr. Jennings promised me they would be safe for you to use."

After cleaning up the kitchen, I found my Mistress in our bedroom pulling most of my man's clothing out of the walk in closet and my drawers. As she was bagging them, I got busy pulling tags off of, and putting my new feminine wardrobe away, when I heard the doorbell. I glanced at my phone to see it was UPS with a package and went and answered it. I did get a bit of an unusual glance from the delivery man. The 2 boxes were addressed to Mistress, so I brought them up to her.

After checking the return addresses, Mistress opened the smaller one and took out a beautiful pair of very lifelike breast forms. "These will look beautiful on you, Brenna. Take off your top and bra and let's see how they look."

In less than 10 minutes, they were firmly attached to my chest and looked and felt like the real thing. "Those will have to do until you can grow your own baby. On your small frame, a B cup looks fantastic. Oh, and remind me to order the remover for the adhesive. It was on backorder when I ordered your breasts."

"Yes, Mistress, I will do that."

"Well, you can relax for a while, Brenna. I think we will order a pizza for dinner. Bring me a beer before you get busy elsewhere."

I went to the den and booted up my laptop. I slumped down in my chair a bit and thought about what was happening. In just two days, not only do I find my once ice-cold wife has rekindled her sex drive but has taken over my life in a way that I know I will never come back from. If I fight her, we may never have sex again, and if I stay on this path, I will be nothing more than her feminized sissy wife forever. Not only that, she wants to keep training me as her human toilet girl. My cage started to hurt with these thoughts. I knew then that I would allow her to control me. I couldn't go back to a sexless marriage and to serve her was the best option if not the only one.

I tried to watch some sissy videos and found some nice chastity videos. What the hell. I put in my earbuds and picked a 2 hr video to watch until dinner. I think I fell asleep after 20 minutes. I finally woke up to a painful hard-on in my chastity.

Mistress came down and ordered a pizza from a local shop. When it was delivered, we watched the news while we ate. After dinner, Mistress told me to clean up the kitchen, then strip and come to the sewing room.

When I arrived, Mistress Cassidy was standing next to her throne chair. "I forgot to ask if you liked my chair, Brenna, I got it from a specialty store in the city, and they delivered it when you were away golfing."

"It's very regal looking, Mistress. Perfect for a Goddess like you."

"Yes, it is, but there is more to it than meets the eye. You see, when I lift this panel there is room for you to slide under it. Pretty cool huh? Go ahead sissy lie down on your back and slide your head under it and have a look. There is a pad for your head so you can be comfortable."

I did as I was commanded, and I couldn't see anything under the dark chair. Before I could react, Mistress lowered the panel back down pinning me in place. My arms were quickly cuffed to the outside of the chair leaving me completely helpless. I felt my cage being released and wondered what she was planning. She quickly pulled the cushion off of the seat and I could see up from my bound position. But I was looking up through a toilet seat.

I next saw my Mistress's perfect ass settle down to the seat, and all the light was blocked again. I heard a whirring sound and realized that her bottom was lowering to my face.

"Stick out your tongue bitch. I need to be sure where this needs to be." I felt her ass on my tongue as she continued to lower the seat. I had nowhere to go but inside her. The movement stopped, and mistress rocked her ass back and forth on my face a bit.

"Now get busy my little girl, Mama needs to cum from your tongue. You better make it good because my buggy whip can easily reach your clitty," she demanded while flicking the tip of my clit with the cruel whip. "It better stay hard just like last night!"

I licked and sucked on her ass as she wished. What choice did I have? I still had a hard time with the taste, but whenever I got soft or failed to keep licking, the whip would lash into my poor sissy clitty. Every slash made me work my tongue deeper into her. Tonguing deep and sucking on her hole at the same time. French kissing her ass deeply to protect my clitty. After what was at least her third orgasm, my tongue was tiring, but she wasn't finished with training time.

"Oh, Brenna, don't stop now, that feels so hot. Like Emily all over again. Oh fuck, yes, baby, that's so good. And you only got soft four times. Only 12 more days to add on now, baby. That's such a good girl. Oh yes. Time for your treat girl."

As she said that, I felt my tongue being pushed out of her ass as the seat rose a bit and a firm log landed in my mouth. OMG!

"There you go baby. Eat your mistresses special gift like a good sissy. When I get up, it had better be all gone or, its ten more days of lock-up. Come on now baby, eat it all."

I tried, but it was so hard to chew. Mistress stood up, and I knew she could see I hadn't finished her gift yet.

"I am disappointed, Brenna. I thought you would have finished by now. You have four minutes to finish it, or I will round it up to 30 more days. Now eat it!"

I did the best I could, but that was still 4 minutes and 20 seconds. 34 days just became 64 days, and tears were streaming down my face.

Mistress refit my cage and released me from the chair, then sent me to the bathroom to cleanse my mouth. I returned as she finished marking the calendar with the new time. I still had tears in my eyes.

"Are you crying because you displeased my Brenna? Or, is it something else?"

"I did try to please you, Mistress. I'm sorry I didn't do better," I sobbed.

"Brenna, my love, you did please me, you know. And this is just your first training session for that. I know you will try hard to improve. Emily didn't do much better on her first try. So what else is bothering you, baby?"

"Well, its the chastity Mistress. I keep getting stuck for longer periods. I'm afraid I will never get out and get to squirt again."

"I will make you the same deal I made to Emily so many years ago, darling. Would you like to hear it?"

"Oh yes, please, Mistress, tell me."

"Well, you can get out at any time. And get to squirt and maybe even get to fuck me. But, you will be locked up again after that."

"What must I do, Mistress?"

"Its very simple, Brenna. I will put the key at the bottom of a soup bowl. Then I will fill the soup bow with my ass treat. All you have to do is eat it all to retrieve the key, and you get to squirt. Simple, right?"

"Oh no, I don't know if I will ever be able to do that. But if I don't, I won't get to squirt."

"Well, you know, it took Emily almost 12 weeks to do it the first time. I am sure you can do better than that, my darling Brenna. And any time you want to squirt after that, just crawl to me with a soup bowl. Or, if you prefer, we can just make the chastity permanent, you know." Now clean up in here and come up to bed. Tomorrow afternoon we are going for a swim at Janets' house.

I drank mistresses nectar when she woke up in the morning. It was quite strong but better than what I went through the previous night. We were relaxing at home when Mistress called me to the bedroom.

"Strip baby, I got you a new swimsuit, and I wanna see it on you before we go next door."