Now It's Her Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off my clothes as Mistress handed me a black and pink polka dot bikini. "Your new breasts look so nice in that Brenna." Janet and Kate will love it too. Here's a little beach cover-up to wear over it. Now go put some lipstick on and wait for me by the door."

I did as told, and soon Mistress came downstairs in a cute red one-piece suit carrying a little bag. We headed to Janets and entered through the back yard gate. Kate and Janet were relaxing poolside both in one piece suits but looking totally hot. They got up to greet us, and Mistress helped me remove my cover-up and had me do a turn for the girls.

"I love what you have done with her, Cassidy. She doesn't even look like a husband anymore. And that bikini is so cute," Janet admired.

After a poke in the ribs from Mistress, I piped up, "Thank you so much, Miss Janet. Mistress is helping me achieve her goals. I'm glad you like my new look."

At that point, Kate added, "the only thing that would be better would be not having that lump in the front of the bottoms. It would definitely be better nice and smooth."

"I am a step ahead of you Kate. Maybe, a bit later, you can help me fix that issue?"

I thought to myself, what the hell. How was she going to do what with me in the cage?

Janet shook me from my thoughts. "Hey pool girl. Before you vacuum the pool, get us all a beer from the cooler.!"

"Yes, Miss Janet," I responded, "right away."

As I was vacuuming, they were off to the side, talking, while looking at something in the bag Mistress had brought along. When I finished cleaning the pool, Mistress put some suntan lotion on me, and the 3 of them went into the pool. I couldn't swim because of my newly permed hair and relaxed with a beer on a lounger.

An hour later, Mistress came over and told me I needed more lotion, then, she spread it over me, telling me I should lie on my belly for a while to tan evenly. I noticed it was a very low SPF, and I would have a pretty bikini tan later.

After swimming a while, Kate got the charcoal started, and more beer and some pot was shared. Mistress the announced it was time to bet the bump out of my bikini and I was laid on a lounger with my bikini bottoms removed.

Mistress brought out from her bag some new chastity style and said it would leave me a smooth girly front in my bikini and feminine fashions. It would take four hands to get it properly in place, and Mistress asked Kate to sit on my face to keep my hands out of the way, while Janet helped her with the new device. The old chastity cage was removed, and I immediately got hard.

Well, what did they expect with Kate on my face and their hands all over my crotch?

"I love how smooth her skin is," Janet added, "but that big thing sticking out kinda ruins it for me."

"Yes Kate added. Let's hurry and get the new piece on her. Are you sure you can fit it into that tiny tube Cassidy?"

"Oh yes. They assured me it will fit," she responded.

Janet grabbed an ice-cold wash rag that was down in the beer cooler and covered my parts with it. It didn't take long for me to shrink down to a nubbin. A thin cord was tightened around the head of my clit, and with a little bit of baby oil, my clitty was pulled through a very tight ring into a small tube. This new design allowed my balls to get tucked into their sockets. A smooth, curved, stiff silicone cover-plate, was fitted onto the top of the tube.

When that was in place, Janet held it in place while Mistress fit a key into a T- handle tool and from the bottom inserted it up somewhere by my perineum. As she turned the handle, I could feel the tube and plate begin to tighten up to my body. My legs were flexed, to make certain no skin was caught, and she tightened it more.

"That looks really good now," Kate said.

"Yes, it does look nice," Mistress replied. "Maybe one or two more turns.

She removed the key and put it in the bag. Rubbing her hand over it she exclaimed how it had a nice skin-like feel. I couldn't feel anything.

"And look how her little eggs just barely show just above her mound. I bet just a little snap of the finger on one would get her attention."

As she thumped my ball, I cried into Kate's crotch.

"Oh look, sissy likes it," laughed Janet.

When I was finally allowed up, I could only see a smooth crotch where my cock used to be. It looked and felt just like skin. Even though I couldn't feel anything I did sense my clitty try to get hard. That's when I realized it would hurt much more than the old one.

Looks like life can be wonderful after all.