All Comments on 'Now It's My Turn Ch. 01'

by Aussie Bard

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Superb!

most excellent start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
dumb ending

the divorce hasn't gone thru yet, now he is already sleeping with Mary. AFAIK that is adultery too, and will pull his adultery claim right out from under him. he just wiped out 80%(+) of any advantage he had. fool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Well - A Touch of Reality Amid the NON

My appreciation knows no bounds. A talented writer and a very well concieved and delivered cheating spouse consequence. You made it believeable and entertaining regardless of what some may say.

KUDO's Author and thanks for your time and talent!!!

With high Regards - More please

fregenfregenabout 19 years ago
This should be the only chapter...

but from the title I assume it won't be.

His deceitful, lying, manipulative wife does not deserve a second chance. What she did to him, despite all her protestations of loving him, was amazingly cruel. As cruel a punishment as could be devised for your worst enemy much less someone that you 'love.'

She wanted to cheat? Fine, go cheat. To make him buy off on it by making him think he was guilty was as evil as it gets. What if he had become so despondent that he killed himself?

But I assume you are going to have the poor schmuck take her back. As before all this happen he was a faithful husband totally in love with his wife and probably still is. Too bad. The consequences of her actions should be to lose him forever. (Along with the house, children, savings, future income, etc - nice touch, by the way). But could you *please* not have it be an instantaneous reconciliation? She ought to suffer for more than a week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Have I read this before?

The first two-thirds of this story is identical to one I've read before. Was it yours, or did you get the idea from it? I remember some of the dialog as being word-for-word.

rip32rip32about 19 years ago
Very Good Story

Megan risked his life by feeding him sleeping pills mixed with alcohol. The only reason for doing this was so she could fuck another man and publicly humiliate him. Steve likes to brag about his conquest, and adding that he fucked her in her martial bed while the husband was in the next room listening would make a great story. No mention was made about safe sex, and in most cases like this it is not used, so she adds the risk of bringing STDs into the house. As for making him fuck Sylvia, again the STDs. Condoms do not always prevent disease, especially herpes.

Hopefully you will not have him wimp out to someone who cares so little about his life and health.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Similar, but where will it go?

While a well written story, it is very similar to a story to rpsuch. However, many stories in here borrow from others. Where it goes from now will tell as to whether or not it is a copy, or takes on its own unique place as a story worth reading.

The follow up will tell it's true rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW!

What a twist on a story. I wasn't expecting it. I am waiting anxiously to see the next part. Keep up the good writing. What should he do? That is a tough one to answer. I would love to see them work it out - but that is the romantic in me. I know taht isn't the way of the world today. But perhaps in this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Final some decent revenge!

Great piece of work! Your ending was fantasic, do not spoil it by writing another chapter where the lying slut gets back together. Rather, do another chapter where the husband really gets the true payback of revenge and marries the old girlfriend. Also the bitch should be paying alimony for her sluttish behavior. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Been done already!

RPSuch had the almost exact story already. It's an interesting story, but is the remake better than the original? Not really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
UGH!

You know, this stuff isn't erotic, its horrible, dealing with deceitful people and nasty people. There is no love or eroticism at all. to be in the Loving Wife category there should be some love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sweet revenge

now just finish it by not having them reconcile... the way she did him with no compunction what so ever by lying t ohim and slipping him a mickey ... was not only deceitful but very hateful... not at all the way a wife would act that loved her husband.... if he takes her back he deserves to have his head examined.... sylvia deserves so much more than what she got ....and steve deserves the same and more that what she got ... im like this if she wanted to screw around do it behind his back would be better than what she did ... screw her

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
Yeah!

The revenge was sweet!

The only problem I have is that he took to fast another woman. What about her? What if he reconciles with his now x wife? She will be another victim off this fiasco.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
lovd it

It got a five from me. I truely enjoy reading about revenge when a wife or husband cheats and gets caught! Love is a wonderful thing and when a wife cheats on her husband or he on her, there is a huge break in that love. Very few can get over it. Sex is the treasure between a man and woman and when it becomes a fuck with someone else there's no marriage left. Sad story but a great one to read and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
bravo!

great story. well written. most of all the slut wife gets what's coming to her. being a sucker for happy endings, i wouldnt mind the two getting back together. but before reconciliation, justice must prevail. in this case it's an eye for a tooth.

i can hardly wait for chapter2

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Great

Good story, I always like an happy ending and maybe one could have happened here, but having an affair was one thing but the lying cheating deceitful way Megan planned this. For the stories sake in Megan is forgiven hubby will have gone farther than any man ever should have to keep the women he loved

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Great

Good story, I always like an happy ending and maybe one could have happened here, but having an affair was one thing but the lying cheating deceitful way Megan planned this. For the stories sake in Megan is forgiven hubby will have gone farther than any man ever should have to keep the women he loved

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardabout 19 years ago
Good for him....

...Bad for her.

Now I have to agree with some of the people here who say, if she wanted to have an affair she should have just done it. But I can understand the 'why' on why she did it, this way she can say it's HIS fault and then never worry about divorce because she is the 'wronged' party...evil and tricky...and fated to fail.

now I've seen how rpsuch did with his take on this theme, and I am REALLY interested in yours...will they get back together? or not?

Can't wait.

thebulletthebulletabout 19 years ago
Similar but not matching

The story is very well-written. Yes, it does borrow most of the essential plot details from "Too Far" by RPSuch. But I guess there are only so many plotlines in the universe of plots. I've seen plenty of borrowed plots along the way. Part of the fun is trying to remember where you read this all before.

As I writer I'll say that the biggest challange - given that we are writing on a porn website, after all - is to come up with something truly original. After all, how many ways can a 'Loving Wife' cheat on her husband?

1) She's a slut - no other excuse needed

2) revenge fuck

3) pseudo-revenge fuck (wife pretends she wants revenge so she can fuck someone else)

4) "it just happened"

5) drunk

6) drugged

7) drugged and drunk

8) blackmailed

9) drugged drunk and blackmailed

10) 'I just can't forget (fill in the blank)'s dick' - and conversely -

11) 'We never got a chance to fuck before I got married'

12) 'I needed to see what it was like with someone else'

And of course the old reliables:

13) Hubby always wanted to see her fuck someone else

14) Hubby always thought he wanted to see her fuck someone else until it was too late

I guess there are a few others, but finding them is the trick. "Now It's my Turn" relies on #3

I guess I'm like every other reader on Literotica. It's what you do with the tired old plots that make these stories readable or boring.

This one ain't bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a good story,but the ending sucks

why after she fucks over you and the trouble you did to get back at her you want her to suck your dick.mary is doing right by you,why don't you do right by her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good story..

Though the ending was weak (your timing aka future/past transitions were a bit confusing). One could understand his desire to get some on the side with Mary, even using her at the restaurant would be good (please tell me you're going to expand on that, given Megan's line about Mary) but he's dumb to cheat on his wife with Mary. He's hurt, and two wrongs don't make a right. I suppose its just my "reality" meter hitting the "wha?" level of unrealistic. I could see bangin a hooker in secret or a one night stand.. but his lawyer would wisely tell him to keep his thing in his pants lest he wish his whole divorce case to go to hell. I know this is fiction, but if you're going to base it in reality, base it in the real world of biased family courts bud. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So far so good

So far he's done the best he could with the hand he was dealt. Reconciliation would be a copout and, given her criminally selfish nature, a major mistake.

The happiest possible ending would be for him to find someone worthwhile to love and put Megan far, far behind him.

DavefoDavefoabout 19 years ago
Great story so far

Hell of a story, we have some real good writers showing up,

nice to see.

"The Bullet" has the best post I think I have ever read. Shit, we need to have an "intelligent post" contest!! Might be a short list.

I need to go back and print it. I have tried writing a few

stories and decided I am NOT a writer. No talent here. But

what "The Bullet" should do is put key phrases ogether..like

He walked in as she sucked his cock

He drove by as she took him up her

He saw her as she begged for more of

You get the idea....then we could all put these stories

together. Until then, quit bitchin' at our writers and

try thanking them for their efforts.

Otherwise you may get stuck with the above...Dave

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
Good story

It's always nice to see a story where cheating has its consequences.

BUT, why did you spend 75-80% of the story telling us what great morals and self control the guy has, only to then have him be as stupid as his wife pretended to be with a 'revenge affair' with a person he knew would truly upset her?? Now he is only using Mary to hurt Megan - not at all a nice guy. Your story is lost because now there is no one to root for, except maybe Mary so she realises what is going on and dumps the arsehole.

Could have been a great story if the character was consistent with your own description of him.

You spoiled it by turning him into what he hated in his wife.

Shame really.

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
Not at all like his wife IMO

Maybe he really does know the marriage is over (understandable) & is moving on. Marriage is a state of mind more than a piece of paper. You cant condemn a guy for moving on just because he doesnt have a little piece of paper saying he's not married anymore. Is he supposed to sit in his apartment for months & remain faithful to someone who has shown her true colors while waiting for his divorce to become final?

Even if he did choose to use an old girlfriend as rebound fling to hurt the ex while they are in the process of divorcing, he's not even close to being in the same league as the ex.

I take it some of you would be happier if he went into a deep depression & was despondent for months and months. Who would really be that broken up about losing a wife that would treat you this way in the first place? Its natural that the guy be a little upset at being suckered so completely by his ex (i.e. that she convinced him she loved him & that she was a nice person etc) but having her turn out to be such a bitch would only help get him over any residual feelings quicker IMO.

A person is much more likely to be mad than sad after they are treated this way. He doesnt even have to ask himself 'What did I do wrong' because nothing she could ever come up with (i.e. listening to advice from her stupid friend, etc) could ever justify what she did. He can just get mad & then move on with his life much quicker than if their breakup had been drifting apart, complacency or something like that.

Besides, this is fiction & there is no reason to watch the good guy suffer over something he didnt deserve.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
You mean there is more?

After such a fine retort you plan to continue/ I will be following to see how this work out. will he feel remorsefully over Megan? will she commit so heroic act in his eyes to be forgiven? Will the kids reject Mary and want their real mom back?

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
You mean there is more?

After such a fine retort you plan to continue/ I will be following to see how this work out. will he feel remorsefully over Megan? will she commit so heroic act in his eyes to be forgiven? Will the kids reject Mary and want their real mom back?

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
P.S.

thebullet is right about the plot as well. Nobody could or should be expected to come up with a totally new angle to deal with something that only has so many variations. The only way to do that is to write really off the wall, unrealistic shit & that makes for a much worse story than dealing well with a subject that may have been covered before.

This was a good take on a theme that has been used before (they all have basically except for minor variations) & well worth reading IMO.

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Poor Endding

The story is good, but the endding with the ex-girlfriend is wrong. He was smart, and got the evidence to divorce her on grounds of adultery. I don't see him making the stupid error of having sex with his ex-girlfriend. Dating her ( i.e. movies, dining, etc...) would be fine, but it was too soon. I would guess that almost everyone that has decided to dump their cheating partner, is very depressed and despondent. I was after my divorce, and neither of us did anything wrong. What should have happened is this:

1) gave her the divorce papers at the restaurant

2) spent some time depressed ( 2 months - 1 year) During this time, both he and the kids see a therapist/counciller. Also the divorce comes final with him having full custody, and keeping the vast majority of the marital assets

3) lastly, he meets his old girlfriend ( is she divorced or never married? and does she have kids?). They start dating again and eventually marry - a happy life.

4) on the other side, Steve is divorced and loses everything ( shirt, pants, and shorts) to his ex-wife. The story get around to the community. Steve, Megan, and Sylvia become pariah's and their church asks them to leave. Megan's life goes in the toilet ( little or no visitation, poor job, long hours, etc...), and maybe she gets a VD from Steve. In any case Megan and Sylvia have to move far away, because their reputation is ruined and no one except complete philandering jerks wants to have anything to do with them ( i.e. megan is asked to leave the school for her children on parents night because 1) she does not have custody, and 2) the school will not have a cheating slut make a bad influence on the kids.)

Please fix your endding, and make part 2 fit. He's not that dumb to ruin his plan of revenge!

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
There is a difference between a marriage that

disolves and one that is attacked and destroyed. When you drift apart its natural to be depressed. When your wife attacks you its natural to be mad more than depressed.

Marriage also isnt about the piece of paper. In his mind the marriage is over so he isnt cheating. Besides which, it seems he is using girlfriend to sting ex rather than having sex with her. Even if he is having sex with 50 women, who cares? His marriage is over. Its not cheating anymore and the final divorce papers are irrelavant. You dont need a piece of paper to be married (talking the real, not the legal sense) and you dont need a piece of paper to be un-married.

Adultery is also likely to be irrelivent in any property settlement unless there is a prenuptial agreement in place so that's a moot point. Infidelity may have an impact on who gets kids (therefore child support) and alimony but it will have no impact on the division of maritial assets.

Your sequence of events may be realistic but this is fiction. If you really wanted realism, have the wife laugh at the husband when she is caught instead of pretending to be sorry, screw him in the divorce and not show any remorse for it (she must not care for him to do what she did).

Finally, I'll say it again - this is fiction. I am a firm believer that fiction must be at least semi-realistic to be good but nobody ever said it has to be true to life. Who wants to read about a good guy being fucked over and depressed and a ruthless bitch laughing off into the sunset? Not me.

Besides, the most unrealistic thing in this story is the wife being sorry when she is discovered. The husband getting over it quick and setting up a scene to hurt his ex is more realistic than someone who could act in this fashion actually being sorry for what they did to their spouse.

SalamisSalamisabout 19 years ago
This is formulaic ...but still creative

When I read this story, I too thought of “Too Far” by RPSuch. There were many similarities. However, the discovery here was managed by the help of observant and sympathetic friends, which I found to be very realistic.

In terms of the husband’s response, I do not see any elements of revenge in this piece. He acted to protect his and interests of his children. I do not see any malice in his actions. Of course, one could argue that the introduction of the ex-girlfriend and her open acknowledgment to the wife embodies some element of one-upmanship, but even that could be construed as a way of telling the wife that the divorce decision was indeed final.

I am curious as to how these two divorced people will continue to interact in the next chapter. If reconciliation is to occur, I only hope that an adequate foundation is laid prior to them coming together. I cannot visualize another chapter without even the hope of reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One Hell of a Start

So far so good, but please don't wimp out on us.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
I DID LIKE THIS VERSION TOO!

It was very similar to a story rpsuch wrote not that long ago. But this story was a good read it was different. But I do not know how someone could forgive this kind of act by Megan? Stranger things have happened and love is truly blind!

I'll wait and see how you shake things out with these 2. And man was he stupid to just start having sex with an ole girlfriend in what a week? WTF. This was unbeleiveable and stupid. He is doing some the same shit he hates her for?

If they get back together there had better be a long process

cause this will not be easy! And I am sure things will never be the same again for better or worse! I'll wait and see how you put it all together.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 19 years ago
The story is well written

and does the job I believe the Loving Wife authors are trying for, bring emotion to the readers. As to redoing a plot line, I'll use my tried and true example. The story of David and Bathesheba from the bible has been done countless times, and would still get a rise from modern readers.

Maybe that's an idea for a "challenge." Each writer use the basic plotline from D&B, placed in a modern setting, and see whose ideas would be most intrigueing.

I did feel the extraordinary load of angst given to the husband will make it extraordinarily difficult to come up with any kind of finish that includes reuniting the husband with the straying wife.

DavefoDavefoabout 19 years ago
Sylvia is pure evil, Megan not far behind

If YOU had a friend who talked you into something you fantasized about, and it had disasterous results...would YOU

ever talk to this "friend" again? I wouldn't.

Next, if you were married to a person who deliberately set out to trick, and hurt you deeply...would you ever trust that person again? I wouldn't! How could you trust them?

Finally, as far as "Mary" goes, if you think what he is doing

is the same as what Megan did, my question to you is..."What

color is the sky in your world?" For some posters to state

his is just as guilty makes me wonder if they are playing

with a full deck.

I would really like to see Sylvia get nailed. She is evil

incarnate. To deliberately, and with malice aforethought,

destroy her "best friend's" marriage? Must be a 666 behind

her ear.

Bottom line: So he loves Megan, big deal. She does not love

him the same way. She loves herself more. Put the screws

to her and make sure she remembers she brought it on herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
look the wife is evil

she disrespected you in front of friends,and how can you trust her again.In marriage respect and trust are two most important part in making a marrige work.you are sleeping with a girl now,don't go to your wife level in slime and bring her back in the picture.walk away with self respect and don't look back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good story, the people i didn't like

why would hubby want a cheating wife and selfish person back.

samissamisalmost 19 years ago
Kind of late and

nit picking, but the telephone conversation between the wife and her friend about the sex with Steve was past a "time line" point. I thought it should have been very soon after the tryst, instead of days later. Good style and content though.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
He got back

Jack played his hand very well in getting evidence on Megan and Sylvia. He took the right action in striking back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I guess some men are that dumb.

First you can't fuck when you are passed out drunk. Second, you can't fuck and not know it.

As for the wife actions. That would never happen. It is much easier to have an affair and not get caught then to devise such an elaberate plan involving others that, in turn, might talk.

In any event, I certainly enjoyed the story as opposed to wimp cumming in their pants stories. I can tell that most of wimp cumming in their pants stories are written by queers. Only queers are interested in men cumming in their pants.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Start

You handled the switching between different times well. Megan got what she deserved. gonna read Ch. 02 now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great tale... can't wait for your next story!!!!

I really liked the story. It was hot and it truely had a plot.

There were a couple of areas where I think things would (in the real world) happen differently.

When Jack wakes up with Sylvia, I would think his first actions would be to find out how it happened. Return to his friends and start asking questions. He probably also would stop at a clinic for a blood test for STDs, since Sylvia is basically a slut. Either of those actions would have clued him in right away to what was happening.

And Megan's sex with Steve would have been either avoided or would have truely destroyed their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Crying and alcohol

A no balls wimp always feels better after a good cry and a stiff drink. Makes me want to vomit. What a bunch of crap. Why can't you write a decent story? Real men don't cry just because the love of their life that they can't live without decides to fuck some one else. No matter why. They get a divorce and revenge. They don't get drunk and cry like a baby.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Most Excellent

Great story start (& I emphasize start since some commentators just don't get it).

Nice twist and there's quite alot crammed into a short tale. It's obvious from careful reading that Sylvia's the lowest, worst type of slut. And she's taken her issues and dumped them on Megan to persuade her that her wild lifestyle is the way to go. Megan sure fucked up royally.

Glad you left the idiot comments in; have to wonder sometimes what planet some readers are on. You've left plenty of room to take this story in several directions; like I said - it's a start. And BTW, what's wrong with a grown man crying - with enough pain delivered when a really important value is torn out of your soul even the hardest hard-core Special Ops trooper can come unglued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
remember these words...

she said to him twice -- KNOWING that he never cheated... knowing THAT drugged -- then scheming on false pretenses to fuck steve in THEIR bed

" you only have your self to blame"

>>>>> Dumping the booze on the bed I rang our house. Desperately hoping, wanting to hear she had changed her mind, that she couldn't go through with it. On the third ring Megan answered and again I thought she seemed to have softness in her voice.

"Are you OK? You ran out of here so quick I didn't know what to think. I was worried that you may have done something stupid."

"No. I'm OK. I did think that I'd be better off dead, but I guess that I'm not man enough for that either. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. See you tomorrow."

"Remember that I love you, but you have brought this on yourself," Megan whispered as she hung up.

then later on ....

As I rose to go Megan reminded me, "Remember you brought this on yourself."

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well

Well; good revenge; but he ate a lot of shit before he worked it out. The Mary part was a numb attempt to finaslize the revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Revenge Is a Dish...

Best eaten cold. Not hot. It has no taste hot. I feel for this guy. And his wife didn't suffer as much. Noeither did that whore friend of hers. A little more story with Sylvia being completely ostracized and set up as the co-respondent losing 20% of her income for life. I did that to my ex's little paramour and he is still paying. He tried quitting his job and made me chase him down. I attached his house, trust fund and his new wife's(yeah, he dumped my old bag, too!)bank accounts(they were joint) and I re-poed her car! A BMW! I'll never let up on him, and since I was able to show that he quit his job in order to make me chase him for my money, I had him arrested for deliberately quitting without cause and "going off the grid". It's a civil crime in New York tort law to quit your job and not tell the new one you have a garnish on your salary. He got made by Bubba! For real!! He was crying in court. And I'll never let go! As for the old bag, I moved upstate with our kids, and got a great job;lotsa money from her on child support;shae had her boyfriend in when the kids were home;predicate sex offender status due to willfull and criminal neglect & endangerment! 2yrs in jail cause she always left her door open and the children saw everything. They haven't seen their Mom (their choice) since 1994. Revenge-eaten cold it has so much flavor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Real men don't do what??!!!?

To the fellow who claims that real men don't cry or take a stiff drink when they find out they were cheated on...when I found my wife under another man, I hurled! Then I cold cocked him and booted her ass out of the house. Then, I poured myself a rum and coke, minus the coke, and got good and drunk. That real enough for you...moron?!

As for the story, sad..but she got what she deserved. Too bad about the children who are the real victims in all this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Take a stiff drink shit

If real people guzzled booze like you characters do they would be dead. In your stories he is always being given a fresh drink or a bottle. I can just imagine some of the women and men trying to fuck, assuming they survive the onslaught of proffered drinks. To fuck a drunk person is about the most disgusting thing I can imagine. One or two drinks is enough to get a happy glow on. More than this raised the blood sugar level to a percentage where the person usually passes out. Do you fuck passed out women...you are a creep if you do. If you do that then you'll fuck mud. Sorry but I find your whole premise just plain disgusting and stupid.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 16 years ago
Better living through chemistry

The previous poster is quite wrong on alcohol metabolism. In the presence of NAD+, alcohol metabolizes into acetaldehyde and thence into the ketosis shunt. There are no sugars involved in this biochemical process. So when s/he says, "<I>More than this raised the blood sugar level to a percentage where the person usually passes out.</I>", that is incorrect. It is instead the accumulation of excess acetaldehyde that is responsible for the toxic effects of alcoholic overindulgence by inhibiting mitochondrial reactions and functions. It has nothing to do with your blood sugar level so you can binge on Twinkies and beer without worrying about them amplifying each other. :)

<P>

We now return you to your regularly scheduled smut channel. Had this been a real literary comment, you would have learned something interesting about the story in question.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 16 years ago
I am wiping my tears Alvaron...

Your comment: "Better living by chemistry" was hilarious! Plus, I learned something new. More than I can say about many pieces I read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It's "Better Living THROUGH Chemistry"

If you're going to quote 60's radicals, at least get it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I think he is summed up in the words the young cou

couple used to him when they passed him in the restaurant.: STUPID DRUNK" AB why do you seem to think it so manly to drink. In all your stories the husband takes a drink. If he wouldn't drinl then he would not have to get fucked up like this and if you didn't drinl AB you wouldn't write such stupid stories marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
Revisiting a classic: more (chapters) was less

In my opinion, this first chapter is a complete story, with its own evolution of discovery and turn around, culminating with what I count as one of the best endings (even if of chapters) in Lit: the surprise party. <P>

In this perfect ending (or what should have been the story's ending) every word is brimming with sarcasm and double entendre. The balance of power has already shifted away from the two little (morally of course) schemers to the husband - only they don't know it yet. Soon they will, as the readers can safely bet. We sit back waiting for the show to resume… Now, like a skilled magician or an inspired artist creating his performance art, the husband is using words and surprise props (wine water rings etc.) for the perfect effect: inspiring shock and awe. All that is left is the grand exit. <P>

I could tell that some things are not going to go so well in the promised following chapters, if only by the uncalled for insult against the husband (for being drunk) just as he leaves the stage). Oh well, it came very close to being perfect…

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Hey Bard, if you're still around drop us a story

I know you haven't posted in a while and I like your work. I hope everything is going OK with you and just would like to read some more of your stuff. Thanks .........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this cuckold gets more creampie in the end

when he takes her back

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
I hope to God he has the balls not to take the slut back.....

But my guess is you'll have him reconcile before its over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Damn straight I'm a cuck!

and proud of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
These guys and writers;

who are creampie lovers and cucks seem to be all over the place anymore!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
What a stupid fool.

When he arrives home the police handcuff him and arrest him for assualt against Sylvia.

It will be the following afternoon before he can go before the Judge and obtain bail. In the meantime, Megan calls a locksmith to get keys made and the following morning Megan sees an attorney, counter sues for divorce, and because he has proven by his assualt that he is dangerous person, he is issued a restraining order not to come within 500 feet of the house and not to dispose of any of the assets he took out of the bank, and a court date is set for a hearing.

At the hearing, he is ordered to pay $2,000 per month as temporary support. They are divorced several months later. Megan is awarded custody, alimony of $1,000 per month, and child support totaling 35% of his wages and ordered to pay medical insurance for the children (about 50% of his take home pay).

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CHECK MATE

SHAH MAT.....What does anyone think what will happen.....Now if he doesnt wimp out and reconcile. TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Dwornock get a law degree and then you might know what the fuck your talking about

Pouring water on someone isn't assualt, destroying property, maybe but not assualt. He cause no bodily harm. And as far as some of your comments, finsh reading the fucking story before you make one......DAMN.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Well done, mate.

Despite the fact that the subject have been beaten around on this site this was beautifully and competently written.

Good luck in your future stories.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SHRIMPS ON THE BARBIE

with drinks lead to heartaches and desperate times. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I wonder who plagiarize whom .

This story have been published on this site by at least two writers, virtually word for word. Maybe I will start publishing here as well. All I have to do is to paste someone story,change few words and away I go.Booooo !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the author should get his facts together

to many stories of a cheating wife being thrown out and the locks changed. unless there was a violent act criminal act ther is no way you can change the locks. he can file for divorce and wait for a court hearing .. the is no way he would be able to taKE THE KIDS. without a court hearing and reason other than adultery ,so much for the bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Incompetent and inane.

The lack of education is showing. "1 star" !

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Nice

This is a complete story. Why is there more to read? We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Great story!!!! Exactly what any self respecting man should do... To hell with bitches that think they are entitled to cheat without consequences.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
TRUST AND NAIVIETY

go hand in hand until the failsafe. TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
OK Story

Things were tied up a bit too quickly to be realistic, still I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
his wife was a worthless whore

kick her skank ass out she is nothing but a two bit whore.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
just horrible

This is the worst possible betrayal. Your wife conspires to gte you to cheat so she can fuck another man and then when you don’t she drugs you and tells you that you cheated and then goes on to fuck someone else. This should be the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PUKE!! CUCK ALERT!!

I realize this is only fiction, but the only thing she didn't do was tie him to a chair and make him watch. And he goes back? (See Ch. 3) Disgusting!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loving it

My second time through. This is one cruel bitch, and one riveting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What was she thinking two kids and a good marriage down the drain.

This is not normal,what women would play this game risking her family and children for a fuck. Only the author knows writing this weak plot of a story.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Not exactly a loving wife.

For a woman that's supposed to be real smart, she sure has turned out to be real stupid. And a cheating slut to boot. Not sure that this would be how it would turn out, but we'll see in the next chapter.

bobyroy69bobyroy69over 10 years ago
Anon of "PUKE!! CUCK ALERT!!"

Mother Fucker, Father's Fuck Tunnel. Next time disclose the ending of a story series this way, at least prove that you are not a bastard also. Show the guts and comment under your own ID instead of anonymous.....

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

This should have been the ending. Nothing more was needed. BTB right there. Done and done. Should have said "The End" at the bottom of the page instead of "To be continued..."

5 Stars for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
looks like she was already cheating

Increased sex, less love making, blow job to completion (which she had never done before)

Looks like guilt or distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kill her

To do that so cold heartedly and calculated, Megan deserves the death penalty.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
What a great start! 5 stars!

Two more chapters? Plenty of time for the author to make Jack a wimp. I hope not. And Sylvia needs more pain.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN YOU TRY AND FOOL AN HONEST MAN

beware the Ides of Wrath Forthcoming, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stilted and almost illiterate.

As if written by a foreigner. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A woman who could do that...

...is the epitome of evil. A marriage is a combination of two who become one. Without both working toward the same common goal, the protection of the one, they become two again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Chapter 1

Stop at chapter 1, I repeat stop at chapter 1! Dont read the rest of this messed up tale. Stop now where the cheating hussie gets served and you wont get extemely pissed off reading the rest of the story.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO GET EVEN

do it loud and public and leave a lot for later. TK U MLJ LV NV

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
stand alone

well-written and hot, but this would be much better as a standalone. ch 2 and 3 are not as good in my opinion.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Well Done!

- A well-written story that had me seething when Megan allowed that slut Sylvia to lead her into her heartless plan to cheat. (Don't know why Jack would have stayed in the house when he knew damn well that Steve would be having monkey sex with Megan!) After that,in their marital bed,he should have filed for divorce the next day!

- His discovery of the treachery and the subsequent events made things right,although sadly.

-Again,well-done and a 5 star rating.

MwRadicalMwRadicalabout 8 years ago
This chapter

Very well written, and now, on to the next

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

An engaging buildup.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
great start

Ok , can the author finish the deal ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Real Man

No, I mean no real man would have let ant man in his house to have sex with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A juvenile wimp of a husband

Why would he even agree to her affair and in their own home. Then he turns into a insufferable hard ass. Neither character trait is acceptable.

She is just stupid. 2*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

Writing these as I go, so I'm sure some will be over-taken by future events.

I'm only at the beginning, but I can already tell that this is a set-up.

He supposedly slept with Sylvia ONE night, and she's gong to have an affair?

"No! Not her. Please Jack, not with her" - But you had no problem doing it with Steve, who will be spreading it all over the club. Jack won't be able to show his face there any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More thoughts

One night of supposedly drunken sex is equal to a deliberate affair of unknown length? I think not.

Megan claims to love Jack but is willing to manipulate and deceive him so that she can have an affair with someone else? She also promises her friend that she can sleep with her husband? Sorry but that is not love.

Megan does not love her husband. It is a one sided marriage, clearly. She doesn't care about what it will do to Jack or the family. The only remorse she has is after she was caught. He is soooooooooo much better off without her. I really hope this is not an RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I just can't get ovr how some of you read and see this story so differently

His wife and her best friend set him up to think that he fucked her friend so his wife could fuck some slime ball, and he's weak pathetic. I think a lot of you make comments just to piss other reader off. Your comments just shows your stupidity

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
'Should have ended it here...

I'm writing this after finishing chapter 2, which turned out to be quite a mistake, given how much that second part colored what happened here.

And no - not at all in a good way.

That being said, there's no doubt, in my mind, that this will be the best episode of this series, given how the author seemed to be proceeding (right now, I'm genuinely dreading to read part 3... 'will have to go through it, eventually, but I seriously doubt I"ll enjoy it.)

In any case, let's focus to the story at hand... What's seriously crazy about this whole situation is that we are made to believe that Megan is still in love with Jack... How on Earth can that be possible, after EVERYTHING she have done here? Adultery is bad, but there's situations where stepping out can be somehow excuse - lost of mental capacity, rape, etc. As you all know, this is definitely not what happened here: in a period of half a year, Megan, with this assistance of her BFF, Sylvia, systematically tried to find a way to justify, not a mere hookup, but a genuinely affair with Steve; when face with the realization that her husband had no interest of stepping out of his marriage, she thoroughly set him up to guilt him, faking a one-night-stand that didn't happened, into allowing her to get strange dick as long as she wants to; and, not only did she let the man 'she loves' sunk in his guilt at breaking his marital vows, but she also forced him to hear her lover fuck her on their first encounter.

GODDAMN... Where's the Black Eyed Peas at, so they can shout "Where Is The Love?????"

Realistically, such actions would guarantee the dissolution of any marriage on Earth - it's truly a testament of how much of a DICKHEAD Aussie Bard is that we should be subject to two other chapters of this story. 'Should have just let Jack walk away, preferably without Mary around, especially given what we later learned about her. That would have been the perfect ending to a truly messed-up story.

No luck there, though. On to the next one...

Pappy7Pappy7about 6 years ago
Not only did they drug him and trick him, dumb cunt

made sure he was as humiliated by her "revenge" as she could make it. And planned on doing it over and over again. Should drop her off in the outback and let her have a bit of a walk about to think on it. I agree that this should have been the end of the story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous