All Comments on 'Now It's My Turn Ch. 03'

by Aussie Bard

Sort by:
  • 414 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very poor storytelling, too long and drawn out. And, what happened with her mother's condition in which she had to have delicate and frightful surgery. Nothing was even mentioned about that. This was just a stupid, poorly thought out and constructed piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So the story was this. Her and her friend plotted for a month to trick her very loving husband into thinking he cheated on her so she can not only fuck another man, but can fuck him in her marital bed and force her loving husband to listen to and be demeaned in the process. All the time she was knowing that he never cheated and was innocent.

He took it so badly that he actually considered killing himself over the entire episode.

And the worst part about it all...that it seems few people have made the point?

The night they executed their plan on him? They poured alcohol into him. On nearly an empty stomach. And then when he was drunk? They mixed a sedative/narcotic with scotch and gave it to him.

These two stupid bitches could have killed him! Like literally killed him in their scheme to get the wife some strange dick.

I personally know of two people from my own life experiences in my 50 plus years who mixed alcohol and narcotics and died.

So to me? That's the part of this story that makes this entire scheme of these two cunts (and especially the wife) completely and utterly unforgivable.

Over. Done. No way back. If my wife did this to me? There's no way I could ever forgive or forget. Nope.

Think about it. If this had happened to you?

Could you go back to your spouse as a loving family trusting her/him again with your best interests?

I think we all know the answer to that in real life.

This marriage would have been over as soon as he listened to that audio from the phone call and realized how dangerous and deep their conniving plan went.

Nice idea author. But I couldn't give this final installment of your series more than 2 stars. Their would've been no reconciliation.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

A well-written, highlyemotional tale. Good njob!

Karn9Karn96 months ago

Great series, 5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another pathetic simp crawling back to his cheating wife

Can't believe people actually like this

Bunch of spineless pussies

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well the wife perspective was interesting but s lot of revisionist history and some key omissions. Her anger over some moral equivalency of what he did to her after what she and Sylvia fud to him was utter rubbish. What she experienced is a pale fraction of what he went through both before and after his discovery of their malicious plot. Also, possibly because the luster of naughty illicit sex had worn off, her sex with Steve was now completely inferior to what she gets regularly from Jack. Not the "great sex" of chapter 1 on the phone to Sylvia but now disappointing. Also did he pull the divorce filing while counseling? They were halfway through before counseling started. Then many months of counseling. The divorce filing must have been yanked. There is no pausing it voluntarily. Just refiling if need be. How they skirted the main issues of the premeditated drugging on top of alcohol entrapment, risks to his health, the attempted rape by Sylvia in which Megan was an accessory, not to mention trying to set him up to cheat with Sylvia weeks in advance, her demand for an affair of indeterminate length with an asshole he strongly detested else divorce, and her decision to continue creating with Steve despite him deriding her husband her making him stop, and the sex being disappointing, is just really beyond the pale. And never discussed. Hemxe the disconnect in her perspective vs what ahe said and did in chapter 1. Honestly why would he ever accept more than a one time, one night stand. Anything else is moronic. And worse despite her feeling guilty, after talking to Sylvia, she planned to continue a few more weeks, torturing her husband who she claims to love (rofl, sure...) for inferior, disappointing sex with a guy who turned out to not remotely meet her obsessive expectations despite Sylvia's praises and turned out to be a real jerk. So yeah a lot of revisionist history. Many missed opportunities in counseling or left off the page. Sorry but the RAAC fell short. Though I did appreciate seeing her perspective and the long time it took for Jack to try to make things worse. But that only seems possible by ignoring her actual crime and malicious attack on their marriage and possibly his health. Heck rhe suicidal ideations alone should make him want to divirce after he hears the truth. And Mary shows up again? Ick. 4 stars but barely.

mariverzmariverz4 months ago

No me gustó, no por el raac en si...la narrativa y la traducción se sentía rara.

Es decir... No sé, no me gusto

Martyr2002Martyr20023 months ago

"Jack is a caring, giving man, but there are some things that are beyond even him to forgive. He will never be able to forgive her." I'll never forgive you for this RACC Aussie. It's horrible, Sylvia raped him and his wife colluded with her to do it. They should be in JAIL.

crazymike45crazymike45about 2 months ago

Wife and Sylvia should be in jail for kidnapping and sexual assault. RAAC is beyond comprehension. The plot was confusing in places and jumping back and forth in time made it hard to follow where they were at in the timeline. But keep writing and hopefully you will get better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a crock of shite, the MC was not a man but a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Jack: "Megan you can't just expect to come here and tell me you're sorry and everything will be ok. My forgiveness can't be bought that cheaply. If you are trying to make me feel guilty it won't work. As far as I am concerned you cancelled out our vows of fidelity when you screwed Steve. Yes I have dated other women, however I don't count that as cheating so I have nothing to feel guilty about."

===> Damn straight. Should have wound down from this point. I get that the author plotted out a reconciliation, and yes they were separated for almost a year, going to counseling for many months, and not intimate until she wa back in the house for 4 months, and altogether that is a long time. But there was nothing special about the counseling. No insights. Just standard stuff and apparently a lot of arguments and drama that we never get any info on. But even with all that, it does not matter. The author made her premeditated, malicious setup, conspiracy to attempt rape (and drugging her husband), and her betrayal way too extreme. The actual sex with Steve was one of the milder sins she had committed. It was what she did to make it happen that was pure evil. And doing it in their house, expecting Jack to stay in the house. And then deciding she would do it a few more times. Yes with enough separation she believes that she knows how he felt. But so what. Her betrayal just proves that she did not love him dearly as much ad he loved her nor how she should have been. The counselor took their story as too common. Bs. Most spouses who cheat do not plan out such a brutal character assassination. Jack came off as a wimp because he couldn't be happy without her. I don't expect her to do something like this ever again, given the nearly 18 months apart or just living in the same house as roommates, not to mention all the suffering she caused Jack, her kids and herself. Nit to mention her recognition that Sylvia was a terrible friend, who planned to seduce her husband. Wtf? But regardless, with that level of premeditated setup, deceit and betrayal, suspect that mist men would not reconcile. Could eventually see forgiveness and cordial co-parent relationship. But she annihilated trust and hurt him far more than just having a one night revenge f$ck. So reconciliation seems unreal. Instead a surreal RAAC.

Imagine instead that Jack got drunk on his own, ended up with a third party woman in bed but didn't remember if he had sex or not and was lied to by this unknown woman. He confesses to Megan, or she finds out via a friend. And she wants a revenge affair. And despite better judgment, he agrees, and she makes him stay IN THEIR HOUSE, while banging Steve. No premeditated before his confession. That would be bad enough. Because while she would genuinely believe that he cheated first and opened things up, hence her right to sex with another man, the punishment is so disproportionate with the premeditation, her ability to choose, her being sober, her inviting Steve to their house, and her banging Steve upstairs in their master bedroom.

Many guys would balk at that and maybe only due to the kids. Now imagine that she decided it needed to be a few more times. No freaking way. Right? But then what she actually did was SOOO much worse than these hypothetical scenarios. So no this RAAC comes off as forced with a counseling deus ex machina that is never described to us other than over time, it all worked out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous