All Comments on 'Now It's My Turn Ch. 03'

by Aussie Bard

Sort by:
  • 414 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not believable

he cant forgive the friend, but can forgive his wife. to me what his wife did was ten times worse than simply having an affair. im not saying one little slip you should just nuke your wife. but this was miles away from a one time mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Completly unrealistic

She didn't just cheat, she brought the guy back to the marital bedroom. The other aspect to the story I hated was with the degree of the pain Jack felt when he woke up with Sylvia. Rightfully so AB shyed away from dealing with this betrayal because it was just so egregious. When Megan the witch didn't bail on the plan then she proved she was unredeemable, then to be pissed that Jack didn't fight for the marriage. She completely destroyed the marriage to say reconciliation was unrealistic is like saying the US has the potential to be a country of influence. I don't see a cuckholder under every bush but given how betrayed Jack had to have felt and just how narcissistic somebody would have to be to do what Megan did they just couldn't ever really be happy again. How could Jack sleep at night waiting to be stabbed in the back. E tu Brute.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
actions vs. words

By her actions she has proven herself to be a (borderline?) sociopath, so of course the thing to do is to forgive her and welcome her back into the family home.

After all she has said all those soothing words that he wanted to hear and obviously she can be trusted. /end sarcasm

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THAT OLDE "LE PETIT MORT"

has a knack for getting involved. TK U MLJ LV NV

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
crap

somethings you can forgive, this isnt one of them. for him to take her back is total bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i liked it, nice story

i see comments from people saying its unbelieveable but where love is concerned anything is possible! one thing i liked alot was the views on forgiveness and fore-thought! thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disgusting

Forgiveness only invites future betrayals. Both women should have been flayed alive, Steve should have been castrated, and Jack could have easily moved on.

Violence isn't the answer? Hilarious.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
No! No! No! No!

This is definitely not a story where reconciliation is deserved. This woman did too much to her husband to even think about it. Let's see;

1) She fantasized about her lover when having sex with husband. (true love??)

2)When Sylvia told her to go for it and gave her several reasons, the wife knew it was "pure bullshit" (her own words). (true love??)

3) She humiliated her husband in the worst way by doing her lover in their own bedroom and was pissed when hubby left. (true love!!)

4) When lover began humiliating husband at the beginning, wife said nothing till after it was over. (true love??)

5) After the first time, wife planned a few more times would be nice while hubby is still in dog-house. (true love??)

I think this is just too much to forgive and get back together. Both woman were not really sorry or remorseful until they got caught.

This woman did not love her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wimpy

Jack is the biggest wimp in the universe! I wonder how long it will take for his slut wife to fuck over him again ---- -- 6 months? 1 year? 5 years? 10 years? It's only a matter of time for a bitch like her.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 9 years ago
No

Sorry, your reconciliation doesn't work. 2*

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Pretty Little Bow

Nope, this story just doesn't work with that sweet little "We'll Sing In The Sunshine" ending. The premise was good although similar to others I have read, but there are only so many plots. The male protagonist comes off as a wimp even though you tried to write him some backbone by the punch to Steve's nose and his threatening to leave her for good if she ever did it again. Yeah, sure. He's just a sap.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Knew where it was going.

You can send a Brit out of the country, but you still can't give them a set of balls. I can see it now, soon Megan and Mary will be feeding him Steve's cream pies and telling everyone about it. Then his father and mother will be happy because all will be right in the outback. Cuckolds forever, a family tradition. I guess Megan's dad is a big time puss too or she wouldn't expect that from her husband. And Steve and all of the other "bulls" will be beating his ass, cause a real man in Australia evidently rolls over and takes it up the ass. But, if all Aussies are pussies, where do the "bulls" come from? New Zealand?

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
Not bad

This is a good story. I myself, can't say I agree with the ending. It has me wondering if Megan is going to let Mary have sex with Jack while she is suppose to sit in the other room so she can hear it all like she expected good ole Jack to do when she was screwing the fuckwad Steve. Or maybe, they have become such good friends that Megan thinks it is a good idea for the two women to have a threesome with Jack. Never-the-less it was a good story.

LVGirlLVGirlabout 9 years ago
Missed the Point

I think the reconciliation was forced because there was never any recognition of the main point. What Megan did was much more than cheating. It was preplanned betrayal, involving a long term plot and incredible cruelty. If all she wanted to do was to cheat, she could have done it and tried to hide it.

Instead she viciously humiliated her husband.

He likely would have forgiven simple cheating - he had done so with Mary. What Megan actually did was much worse, but the extra elements of deliberate humiliation and the long term plan were never addressed in the story.

I gave it a 3 because it was well written. But it was unsatisfactory because it didn't deal with the true nastiness of Megan's and Sylvia's plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I've been to Australia a few times.

The women love American males. You can understand why. After this fine example of Aussie manhood it is easy to see how starved they are for real men.

krnchrmankrnchrmanabout 9 years ago
You can have her

Well Jack, you can have her. She planned this, she admitted she thought about fucking Steve while the both of you had sex. She cheated on you and carried the lie and deception on after she fucked Steve.

It's only a matter of time before she cheats again, you taking her back grants her the approval to be disrespectful to you over and over.

She showed you who she really is and you accept it. Good luck with that

The story was fairly well written, but the story is crap.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Knewit

RAAC, what ever floats different ppls boats

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF?!? 2*

Sorry total bullshit, getting them back together was contrived and if it were real wouldn't last more than a couple years. FUCK THAT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think I threw up a little in the back of my mouth...

"I'm not giving up on our marriage even if Jack has."

Are you fucking kidding me? Jack gave up on your marriage after you set him up, potentially could have killed him, lied, cheated and fucked another man and you think he gave up on your marriage? YOU DESTROYED YOUR MARRIAGE, YOU FUCKING SKANK.

Unfortunately, he condemned himself to a lifetime of mental abuse by taking you back and never being sure if you could keep that bacteria laden cesspool between your legs to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow he was a good guy

Sorry to see him back with that lying, backstabbing,rancid woman.

Now it's my Turn title kind of fooled me into thinking there might be some consequences for their action .

Well to the two women anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Aussie CUCK

ONE QUESTION ... ARE ALL THE MEN IN AUSTRALIA FUCKING WIMP, IMPOTENT, BALLLESS, CUCKY BOYS LIKE YOU?

SINCE YOU HAVE NOT POSTED A "CUCK" STORY IN YEARS (THANKFULLY), YOU MUST BE HIDING IN YOUR BEDROOM CLOSET WAITING FOR YOUR WHORE WIFE/GIRLFRIEND'S NEXT "REAL MAN' TO ARRIVE AND FUCK HER SLIMY SHIT HOLE SO YOU CAN HAVE A NICE ANAL "CREAMPIE" DESSERT!

HERE'S TO HOPING YOU STAY THERE AND NEVER POST AGAIN ... ASSHOLE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A WIMP

in a MAN'S clothing.

Marvin60Marvin60almost 9 years ago
Great story with a realistic and hopeful ending

Really enjoyable read. I think it's a realistic way to end it also. In real life I think that many would give a second chance. I thought for a moment you were not going to remove Sylvia but you that very well too. There's no way she could stay friends with Megan.

I did think that perhaps Megan was a little slow to understand the gravity of what she had done, but got there eventually.

Nicely written, the right length too just the right amount of detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another One

Just another Wimp/Cuckold story for all the creampie eaters out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now it's my turn?

Your turn to do what, exactly? How does this title relate to this story? How does this title relate to anything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written but ...

Congrats on a well written story. I gave it a four out of five. Clearly the author has talent. But as others have commented Ch. 3 seems completely different from Ch.1 and Ch 2.

I like a good reconciliation story, but Megan's betrayal was just too great to be resolved in the way it was written. Also I would have liked to have seen more of the dialogue in the therapist's office so I could try and understand why he took her back.

I would rather have seen the divorce go thru and the two learn to be around each other without completing getting back together. Or trying a reconciliation and having it fail for lack of trust. Just my two sense worth on an old story. Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ugh!

Why bother with the last 2 chapters? Why no just have her continue to have a lover and have him say "oh yes please cuckold me darling!" That's what is boils down to so you could save readers time and remove chapter 2&3.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WEAKENING IS NOT THE EZ-EST TASK

but system restore is not the answer. TK U MLJ LV NV

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
reality/fantasy

well written, but the wife from chapter one is a sociopath. interesting take to make the "unreliable narrator" finish the tale, revisionist recollections and all, and somehow the husband. . .

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
Delusional

Your characterizations are such that your ending is totally implausible. If this is your idea of life, stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
unsure

Charpter 1: Really good read 4 stars lost one due to errors in story

Chapter 2: Crap 1 star - this chapter really sucked

Chapter 3: disappointed so i gave it a 3

I'm not sure anyone would take her back for what she did. Most wouldn't want to have any type of contact with her. So they should have gotten divorced. . THE END

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereabout 8 years ago
I liked it

The emotional journey was something else, and Jack and Megan getting back together was far more believable than most other reconciliations I've seen around here.

I'll admit, when Mary was trying to get Jack to forgive Megan, I was ready to call bullshit. It's one thing to forgive an old girlfriend from a decade ago, even when new things are revealed. He doesn't have to live with her, he doesn't have to trust her, so there's no conceivable consequence to forgiving her. But the wife? Apples to oranges right there; it's not even close to the same situation. Which is why I was borderline giddy when Jack didn't fall for it. Sure, he didn't chew Mary out like I would've, pointing out every little flaw in her logic until it had more holes than a whorehouse, but he didn't let her con him. Jack forgave her on his terms, for his own reasons.

The only thing that bugs me is something born of my own personal biases and cynicism. Megan and Sylvia's plan may have been destined to fall apart as per the story, but what if it had worked? What if no one had seen them carry Jack out? What if no one had overheard their conversation about setting someone up? What if there hadn't been anyone to give Jack the missing pieces of the puzzle?

Would Megan have gone the rest of their married lives letting him think he was a cheating piece of shit? I doubt she ever would have told him herself, knowing what the consequences would be. And then there's that promise to Sylvia, how would that have worked out? Jack clearly didn't want her, so how in the world would they have been able to con him into her bed willingly? How could they do anything without revealing the original scheme? Or would Megan have gone to "honorable" route, acknowledging that she did far more than "getting even", and convinced Jack that it was only fair for him to have his own affair with Sylvia?

Eh, no point in speculating, it is what it is.

5 stars from me. 4.5, really, but this site doesn't allow for that, and I was feeling generous enough to round up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bullshit worse than adultery

To cheat is one thing, to plot to get her husband to think he had betrayed his own principals worse. Just so she could fuck around she risked his health, his job and their kids future. Then she says she loves only him. I think the only one she loves is herself. Realistically any chance of reconciliation, unless he is a complete moron is bollocks. Who would want to live with someone who would deliberately plot to hurt and crush them in this way. Distance would be a realistic outcome. Love this forgiving is real fairytale stuff!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I can understand forgiving a brief affair to satisfy her curiosity. Put it down as human error. But her transferring the guilt to her husband shows she really didn't love him at all. She just wanted her lifestyle back. This woman is a bad bet. She will cheat on him again, one way or the other.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeabout 8 years ago
RAAC BULLSHIT! Creampie Eaters of the World Unite in Loving This Story.

What a horrible waste of my time! Megan fantasized about Steve while Jack made love to her-Strike 1 she cheated on Jack then. Megan made and followed through on a plan to make Jack a Willing Cuckold- Strike 2 She cheats on Jack again! Megan forces Jack to allow her to bring Steve into Jack's home and fucks and sucks Steve in Jacks presence. NO MORE STRIKES, GAME OVER!

No one that truly loves someone could intentionally inflict that level of Contempt, Disrespect and Pain on the one they profess to love. That was an act of pure narcissism and leaves no room for love!

Maybe this plays well down under, maybe the men there wear panties, I don't know. But I do know No man with any self-respect, integrity, pride or character could look at Megan and see anything but a selfish, self indulgent slut.

Just My Opinion, YMMV

Morgan DeWolfe

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the offering.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
fizzled

Well , this just seemed anticlimactic to me. Once the story went from his POV to hers, it just kinda fell collapsed under its own weight .

In fact , the last chapter only seemed to be a justification . The first two chapters seemed to clash with the last one. I felt the author had reconciliation all along , and that's not a deal breaker if done well, but this seemed that he scraped something else and this was plan B. When I was through , it felt like the first two chapters was so long ago, that I needed to go back and reread them to understand who was who. That lack of continuity really hurt the overall story.

But , it's always a good thing when I find a story like this that I have somehow missed. Like finding lost money.

The first two chapters were 4* reads , the last was 2*, so I'll give the entire collection

3*'s

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 8 years ago
Weak

The entire last chapter appears to be a desperate attempt to make a case for reconciliation where no reconciliation is realistically possible. Poor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It's not too late...

To go after the three of them. It would look very bad after so long, so the planning should be perfect to keep words like premeditated from being thrown around in the court room. It would have to look like a sudden and complete emotional breakdown triggered by some realistic overwhelming surpirising emotional and totally upsetting event. The well adjusted, yet brilliant physcopath could pull it off.

That could be the next chapter to this shitty tale. Over a really stupid piece of tail.

sTars

enjayemenjayemalmost 8 years ago
No!

Wrong ending!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A mess

The Megan character in the last chapter was an entirely different Megan from the one in the last chapter. I'm entirely on board with them getting back together, but not with starting with one character that morphs into a totally different one. The first Megan is pure evil, the second one is an angel of light. Just not believable in any way.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 7 years ago
Knew it.

This story was pathetic.

No man worth his salt would take that kind if betrayal.

It was not the cheating as that can be forgiven, it was the setup and her absolute lack of respect for him, THAT cannot be forgotten and there can never be enough trust or good faith to overcome that massive amount of disrespect..

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
He stayed with his abuser...

...enough said. No justice.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 7 years ago
This story was . . .

. . . strangely unsatisfying - kind of cold, emotionless. Just didn't do it for me. Oh, well. Thanks for the effort, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well

the problem is, you wrote the character as so evil, so heartless in how she cheated, you made it very hard to end well.

I like a happy ending, especially if kids are involved, but you sure wrote her as a cold selfish bitch willing to throw away her family for a few minutes of sex.

That a hard place to write out of, but the ending was ok, just not up to countering the evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow! That's how you ended it?!

I have to say first your writing is pretty good. The plot layout was very clean. Character design was fairly well, if not so-so. But, this shit is for the hogs. Not even kennel dogs should eat this!! Not bad to start with it from her perspective and the ending was clean. Forced, but clean.

Your screw up was that you've written a heartless, self absorbed, conniving woman of a wife and you didn't write her pain and agony well enough. So what if you write that it's been months, and months, and months? I have to feel it. And I didn't. I didn't feel her pain. I know you tried, and that's where you truly failed as a writer. 3 Stars for completion. ......yay...

JeepLover42JeepLover42over 7 years ago
Poorly written RAAC

Very disappointing ending, very cucky story over all. The weak husband is unable to find happiness on his own, so he tucks tail and goes back to the one who emotionally and physically abused him. Drugging him against his will is abuse. She should have gone to jail.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
no just no

I usually agree to RAAC when there are little kids involved. However, she plotted and deceived with much forethought. She humiliated and connived in a devastating fashion, she is totally undeserving of the nice ending she received.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Butt The Fu** Out

I do believe I would of told everyone to stay out of my business and let me divorce the cheating slut wife, so I can get on with my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't be a real Aussie

No Australian male I know would have anything to do with a woman who treated him like this one did.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
RAAC does not work

Seems like the author should listen to the readers' comments.

There are plenty of reasons as to why the second, and this third chapters had decreasing scores compared to the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well written 4*

You dug too deep a hole when she cheated and disrespected him for reconciliation to be achievable even though I normally want that. However, you did make a valiant effort to do so despite the huge odds she created by her horrendous actions.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

Nit-pick - Her only other experience was with two other guys with less experience than her? Makes no sense. Even if they were both virgins, she was virgin with ONE of them, so how could she be more experienced than him?

Her father was going to meet them at the hospital, then shows up at the house with the ambulance?

Ambulances don't need police cars to block intersections!

I can understand her being upset that first night, but why not call Jack the next day to get the kids to visit her mother?

"It seems that I had wanted to replace some of that sterility with a little dirty action." - As she say and as we see here so often, it doesn't occur to her to talk to her husband about it, like HE wouldn't like a little "dirty" sex now and again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Title of the story?

Sorry for being dense. Whose turn to do what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
three chapters condensed

Wife wants to cheat wife cheats blames husband

Husband forgives cheating wife

A couple years later repeat above

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This reads like

Pooty tang!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great googley moogley

I call BS so many times.

Megan lies to Jack and to herself. She was the one to initiate the plan with Sylvia but in this chapter she says she was convinced by her.

For most of the story it is all about selfish Megan. Even when she admits to something it is usually followed by a "but"... I'm sorry I did it but...

Mary's conversation in chapter 2 is BS. Jack did not do the same thing that Megan did. He did not deceive her so that he could have sex with someone else. There was no lying, no months of preparation, no premeditation, no surprise. And she was the one in chapter 1 saying how she would take care of him.

Megan claims to love him but is lying. In chapter during the recorded call she admitted to feeling scared that Jack left her, but still wanted to continue the affair. The affair was not a mistake as she claimed. It was a long planned devious act. Good grief she bargained her husband away.

Why would she break things off with Sylvia? Megan was the one to offer Sylvia her husband. You don't do that to someone you love.

And one of the worst is Megan claiming she knew what Jack felt when she knew he was on a date. That may be the biggest shload of BS in a long list. Her actions were nothing like his. She didn't think anything about deceiving her husband and lying to him about having sex with Sylvia. She didn't care if he was hurt. She knew her actions were wrong because she didn't just come out with it. You don't pull that kind of stunt and inflict such pain on someone you claim you live. I didn't mean to hurt you? Was it supposed to make him feel good? Good grief.

So many other contradictions and lies. This was and is a one sided marriage. Why would he even accept her answer that she won't cheat again? She has already proven that promises and words mean nothing. And the stale and stagnant excuse for cheating is one of the biggest copouts there is. Be accountable for once.

Such a contrived RAAC where the husband is implied as the bad guy after the fact. Do people really think this way? No wonder so many people are miserable or divorced. He should have just divorced her because we all know she will cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hmmm

Well written, but the story is a bit off.

She had sex in his bed knowing he could hear.

Thats not love, that cruel and intentional pain.

No marriage could survive that and finding she conned him would only be worse.

Every action she took was designed to destroy a marriage.

How could you write she loved him?

I just dont see the ending you wrote as a possibility, the story was to well written she was evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No.

The writting is ok. But the reconciliation sounds forced. First she cheated and he's the one seeing a counselor? Really?

What did she do to earn back his trust? What did she do to prove she was worth of being taken back? Absolutely nothing. Which consequences did she faced? Barely none. Sounds like RAAC to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crudely written

poorly plotted waste of time.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Good story

Reconciliation, because in spite of her cheating, he needs her to help raise their children I could see. But becuase of that video he saw her receiving so much pleasure from that little orgy he would never be able to give her , I don't see Jack ever getting a 'hard on' for Megan again. That's the difficult part. Its a very well written story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Pure bullshit

Well crafted shit but poop it is.

A woman that evil, to set her husband up, to take an evil asshole into the family home, her marital bed and intentionally humiliate her husband speaks of a truly evil heart that does not love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hell No

She conspires to cheat. A full blown conspiracy amonst herself, her best freind and her intended lover.

It doesn't work. Husband refuses to take the bait and cheat. So they drug him. Think about that. She administered drugs without his knowledge. A legal crime to be sure. But a moral crime against the man she claims to love.

Once he believes he cheated he tries to apologize. The wife uses his pain and suffering to set up her affair. But she KNOWS he didn't cheat. Yet she still causes unimaginable angst by making him feel guitly.

All so she can fuck someone else. Then she sets that sex scene up for maximum humiliation of him. Even yells at him when he leaves the house whule she fucks the other guy.

Anyone else her missing her love for the husband.

She also intends to continue fucking the other guy.

Yes there is no hope for repairing this marriage.

You write from Australia. The outback is a big place. Megan should be buried out there.

Then hunt Slyvia down, break one leg and leave her out there.

Whew. I feel better now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
264 comments!

And still coming after 12 years!

I think that says something about the attention-getting, opinion-arousing, emotion-inflaming quality of this well-crafted story. The comments begin to rival the interest of the story -- but only begin and only because they have the story to build on.

But the story is the exploding bomb that gets all the attention. Bigger bombs get more attention, life this one. Opinions about bombs are split. If it hits your enemies, it's a good bomb. If your friends, it's a bad bomb. Some people will like it and some won't -- it all depends on where it goes. So it all depends on what's inside people's heads before the bomb even goes off. All I can say is this was a great BIG bomb that found it's way to a target that I definitely approved of.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't waste your time as I did

Waste of time. Definitely in the top 10 of worst story ever. Minus 5*.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
My rule that keeps me faithful

is to flip it. Very simply, just swap genders. Anything I do, I imagine my wife doing with a man, and it's the simplest guide and sometimes a fun game to play. So let's play;

I have a friend named Sal (Sylvia). Sal has fucked the waitress in a bar we go to, and says she's amazing and tight and blah blah. I want to fuck this woman, so Sal and I chat about how. We come up with the idea that if Sal fucks my wife, I can fuck this woman guilt free as long as I like and take my wife back when I'm ready, because she'll be feeling extreme guilt. Sal repeatedly fails to seduce my wife, so we agree; PLAN B BRO!

Sal and I drug my wife and carry her to the car and get her home to bed. I'm concerned about Sal hurting my wife, so I insist she has to be wet before Sal can fuck her. He licks her for quite a while, but she's so out of it he fails to get a reaction. Sal shrugs his shoulders and we call it a night.

Even without all the fallout and emotional manipulation, making my wife think she cheated on me with Sal, Sal and I are criminals. We deserve years in prison. We are human garbage never to be forgiven. We have drugged, sexually assaulted, and attempted to rape my own wife.

This story is delusional horseshit. I weep for the author and the damaged childhood that lead to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It would have been easier to forgive the sex than the set up. The set up showed total callousness. The loving person that Megan is portrayed at could never do something like that. People cheat all the time, but that set up showed total disregard for another human being. One shouldn't be able to do that to a stranger much less a husband you're supposed to love.

So the story does not make sense. If the author portrayed Megan as a schemer, deceiver then maybe later you could have shown she got a wake up call and learned the price of being those things.

Again, I could see Jack forgiving a Megan who got obsessed and cheated, I cannot reconcile a loving wife and mother and the person that would set up Jack to think he fucked up for ethernity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
too quick the reconcile

She intentionally destroyed him, caused him to exist in guilt filled depression, planned her torture, insisted he be there, fucked a guy he hated and she and guy relished his forced to be there humiliation and planned to continue even though the scales were balanced.

The counselor goes out of HER way to blame him for most of what happened. Years before those wounds scab over and scar.

She had no reason except lust for strange cock. The inherent nature of her character that set events in motion is still within her. Come empty nest time she will lust for gangbang with younger lovers.

She stopped loving him years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY you fucking fool

It's a story! So go fuck yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey ANNOY 1/1/18 .... In your own words, 'NO ....

.... GO FUCK YOURSELF" .... YOU DISEASED WHORE (AKA .. BONNY TAYLOR 2)! MUST SUCK TO GET YOUR DISEASED ASS BANNDED FROM A SEX SITE .... LOL!!!

AND YES .... AUSSIE "CUCK" IS SILL IN HIS BEDROOM CLOSET WAITING FOR HIS "LOVING WIFE" TO BRING HOME ANOTHER 'REAL MAN' TO FILL HER SLIMY, STRETCHED HOLES SO HE CAN WRITE ANOTHER ONE OF HIS LITERARY GEMS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really?

For Megan to blam Sylvia instead of herself is the heighth of hypocrisy. Megan was the one that was married. In reality very few husband's would forgive a wife for drugging them so she could have sex with someone else. Still a good story.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well drat

Should've ended the story at chapter 1. The relentless insistence on turning this into a reconciliation story, and the hoops that had to be jumped through to do it, simply ruined the plot and the effective narrative in chapter 1. If you want reconciliation at the end don't make the cheating spouse so cruel and calculating and cold blooded up front.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sylvia was the Catalyst

If Sylvia had not persuaded Megan to cheat, nothing would have happened. So Sylvia was the one to blame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
her own fault

Some people blame Sylvia...commenters...story characters...but first time subject was brought up, all Megan had to do was change the subject and rell Sylvia not to mention it again.

Only one is to blame. Megan

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Shoooooott

I swear sober that I'm watching the TV show "Days of Our Lives" need I say anymore. Yet again Jerry Springer would have loved this? Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ WOOF! Oh Oh Oh! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! ( I can't help myself ) See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reconciliation??

Really??

Think about this. Your wife lied, plotted and conived against you. When that all failed she drugged you and let you suffer the pain of thinking you cheated.

Then she fucks another in your house. You leave in anguish and she yellls at you.

Re-read all that. Those are despicable offensive acts - one even criminal.

Yet you take her back.

I'm American. We have this vision of Australians as real men. Sort of modern day cowboys. Apparently that is a mistaken belief.

The heat must convert testosterone to estrogen.

Lamest fucking ending ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your best story.

The road to recocilliation is painful. I felt this was earned.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 6 years ago
Now It's My Turn? To do what?

The problem isn't Sylvia, Steven, Mary, Megan or Jack. It's the author's complete ignorance of the criminality of the scenario he describes.

It is incongruous to believe that Jack's divorce lawyer would not have referred him to a criminal lawyer. Jack needed a qualified, objective and unemotional individual to point out that what Sylvia and Megan did was felonious sexual assault. Not to mention endangering his life with an overdose of alcohol and drugs. They could have killed him, for God's sake. Nor did the author consider the emotional and psychological damage Jack might sustain believing he cheated or worse yet, discovering what his wife intentionally planned the whole episode. What happened to Jack was no mistake. Megan's actions were willful, her plan conceived over an extended period and was brutally implemented. She gladly traded her husband's physical and emotional well being for a chance to have an extended affair with a habitual cheater.

His lawyer should have virtually demanded that he have her prosecuted arguing that any woman who would engage in criminal acts that endanger the health and life of another human being just to satisfy her lust is unfit to be a wife or a mother. Maybe Mr. Spineless would finally see the light and do what is best for himself and his children. To use a little vulgarity, Jack should be scared shitless having this woman around.

An author who tries to turn a dangerous felony committed by a obsessed wife into a RAAC needs to rethink his story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
RAAC

Well, written but reconciliation was a bridge to far. I could see friends with benefits, that's it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Better ending

I would have added a narrative about Sylvia and her feelings. The turmoil of her former husbands fallen Love, mixed with her desire for a good man and the betrayal of her friend because of that longing for lost love, while ironically putting temptations into Megan’s way would have created a lot of interesting, intriguing and introspective dialogue.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessalmost 6 years ago
You forgot your own scenario

These sequel chapters were so dumb. The fact that he was drugged against his will and set up to think he had cheated (also sexually assaulted by Sylvia as she admits she got him hard several times but he lost his erection before she could do anything with it) is never dealt with. At all. I think there may have been one line in the ambush meeting with Sylvia and the wife, where he admonished them briefly for that aspect of the cheating. These are crimes punishable by years in prison.

The sequel chapters act as if she just cheated with some guy. That was only a portion of the violation and humiliation she dumped on him for absolutely no reason. This character is deeply sick.

It's like you wrote several different stories and Frankensteined them. These chapters would make sense if she had been caught cheating once, without any of the other events. They make no sense with your original story. Even if she hadn't gone through with it, chickened out of fucking Steve at the last minute, she still did enough horrendous bullshit to justify a divorce from lack of love, respect, or trust.

Purely delusional outcome for the scenario you set up. This story should have nothing to do with the nature of forgiveness, it was about the revealed nature of the wife. In this case, his wife revealed herself to be a sociopath who would be in prison for her crimes if she were a man. Utterly ridiculous, not even angering because it's just so dumb.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Page 1

She had two other guys and they had less experience than her? Uh, with the first of the two guys she had zero experience but the guy had less than her? How does one get less experience with the other sex than zero?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Don't think so

She drugged him. No one should ever trust her again. Reconciliation after cheating? Sometimes. After being drugged, lied to and humiliated? Awwww HELLLLL NO!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Loejtc

said it much better than me. Thank you Loe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
different version please

Can you re write this story where the MC isn't a loser wimp with no self respect?

I gave you 1* rating because I couldn't give 0. Reasons:

She lies, cheats, drugs and nearly destroyed her husband who she "loves". She gave no thought to anyone. So unrealistic that you might as well put a dragon in it. So I ask if you could re write it where he isn't a loser.

I'm a big RAAC and BTB where it's appropriate.

Thrawn1234

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Aussie Bard is female

This whole story, from beginning to end, is a female fantasy. "I'll screw other men and, because my husband loves me so much, he'll always forgive me." Notice her other stories are similar.

It might be nice to live in a world where you can treat your spouse like dirt and they'll always forgive you, but that world doesn't exist. Imagine a wife who offers her husband up as payment to her friend, in return for helping her drug, fool, and cheat on said husband. What she did to him was so vicious and cold-blooded that the adulterous sex becomes secondary to the way she conspired to betray him.

Most of the Bard's stories boil down to some variation of the wife taking control of the marriage/husband, screwing other men, rubbing his face in it, and then showing how the husband is too weak to live without her, so they remain married. At least she always says she's sorry after teaching him a lesson.

Only a "liberated" woman could write a story like this and think it plausible that the husband would remain married to her. Laughable. She writes well, but the story itself is absurd. She's probably writing cuckold stories under another name now. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continuation

Things were wonderful for the next eighteen months. Our old intimacy returned and with it came the trust. I had my family back. A year and a half went by before I woke up in our bed, arms chained to the headboard. Unable to wipe the sleep from my eyes, I blinked rapidly and saw Mary walking around to my left side. Something metallic glimmered in her hand.

"Mary, sweetheart, what are you doing?"

"Well, darling, if you're in rehab, I'll have plenty of time for... other activities."

It took her at least a dozen hacks with the cleaver to remove my arm from the shoulder. It flopped there on the bed like a fish out of water, still chained at the wrist to the headrest.

It took us a while, but after Mary got done fucking all the neighbors while I was in rehab with my prosthetic, she promised she would never do it again, so of course we reconciled.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Maybe

Maybe she earned being allowed back into the marriage, maybe not. No believable reason for the cheating. Must have been the Martian Slut Ray. It's as good a reason as hers. Good series, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ummmmm

"Secondly, if you ever cheat or lie again then we are through, no more chances. I couldn't go through this a second time."

* * *

"After you told me what Mary had said I knew I had to thank her. I know we had never been friends but I owed her for helping get you back."

Mary took over, "Megan came and visited me one afternoon and we went out for coffee and a chat. We have been meeting once a week for the last month getting to know each other as well as talking about you."

So shes been secretly meeting people and lying to him about it?

What happened to no second chances?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree with Anon of 08/13/18

The double standards displayed here is despicable. She made Jack feel like shit for ages after his supposed cheating, that SHE planned and executed with the help of her whore friend. Then she has the gall to be angry at HIM for 'not loving her enough'. Where was her love for him when she was whoring herself out for the other guy?

I condemn cheating, from both men AND women. Didn't Jack point out that the whores condemned men for taking advantage of women? Well, by that token, these two whores should burn for drugging and attempting to assault him. Megan would be culpable. And SHE'S fucking angry? Fuck you. 1*

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Only a fool would trust and be intimate

With the kind of evil.pig and self involved air head that would scheme and plan on how to hurt and betray a spouse of good moral character.

Yeah, counseling will impart fundamental human decency and strength of character. NOT

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
I'm with oldbearswitch and the anon below him

You destroyed your own story by turning it into an RAAC. I know that in life, affairs can and will be excused if you can find the strength to do so, but I don't see many husbands taking back, let alone fucking, a whore of a wife who wants not only to cheat, but to set you up and force you into a position where they can do so openly, disrespecting and humiliating you in the process. I also agree that the 'I was angry at Jack' comments were a joke. Blow it out your ass, whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Eh, I can't be upset at this reconciliation. Good story.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
Beautifully written, but a poor ending...

I think this author fell into a trap many authors find themselves when writing this type of story: he created a wife so despicable, so cold-blooded and vicious, that it's practically impossible to redeem her in the eyes of his readers. I think most people would find what she did to be unspeakably cruel and malicious.

Malice Aforethought: The premeditated and deliberate commission of a criminal act with knowledge of its harmfulness, or reckless indifference to its harmfulness, and without justification or excuse.

In her own words, she loved Jack dearly before the "incident". She claimed to love Jack as much as ever, after the incident. Yet she drugged him and turned him over to her slut friend for the night. Megan knew what Sylvia was planning, so that makes her a party to the sexual assault of Jack.

If it's sexual assault or rape when a man takes advantage of a drunk or drugged woman who cannot resist, then it's the same charge when a woman does it to a man. Telling Jack he committed adultery, that he must allow her to have sex with another man or be divorced. That she would continue the affair until she was satisfied, etc., everything that followed: Megan planned it all.

Here's my heartburn: Her personality, psyche, temperament, etc., whatever it is that makes up a person's character, is of a type that allows her to torture the one she loves. Her character is deeply flawed. Flawed to the point where I'll bet she could be classified as a sociopath.

Everything she did to Jack, she did while she "loved" him. She still "loves" him. How can Jack ever trust her? How can he trust her to love her kids and always treat them well? She painstakingly planned, executed, and intended on continuing the "con", simply because she wanted to commit adultery without risking divorce.

In the final story, she's still the same person we saw in the first story. She's cleaned up a bit, she remorseful, she's making the right noises, doing the right things, but has she changed? How does one change their character? The ability to torture a loved one is inside her, it's part of her. It's still inside her. Well-balanced people don't do things like that, certainly not to someone they love.

I don't think the author intended on turning her into a monster, but that's what she was in the first chapter and that's why so many have a problem with a reconciliation. She wasn't redeemed, she wasn't cleaned and returned to the status of a faithful, trustworthy wife and mother, someone you can depend on.

She's still a monster; perhaps she's buried it a bit deeper, but it's still there. It's still a part of her. The threat remains.

Well written story, very engaging, just wished it had ended differently. We see so many parents stay together for the kids sake, but in this case, I think they should have divorced for the kids sake. I wouldn't want someone that damaged actively engaged in raising my children. Glad it's just a story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Got

to destroy that toxic masculinity in my characters.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
Megan figured out why, but Aussie Bard never lets us know.

I assume you know the insides of your characters (though in some writings, the characters seem to dictate the story from some ethereal plain and the author just records what they present), having well considered their actions.

You said Megan finally discovered (during counseling) the reason(s) she setup Jack to get in bed with Steve.

What are they, pray tell?

PS: Damn RAAC. At best, they really end up living close and visiting often with the kids freely roaming between.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck,cuck,cuck.

Pussie Bard, the cuck writer.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

not a bad story. at least he was not a willing cuck or a wimp. as for the ending, to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh.....

Why would anyone take such an evil plotting coniving lying cheating slut back?

Oh right..... it's a Pussy Bard story. 'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pathetic RAAC

JBRobertsson covers much of the detail of what's wrong with the story. But in a larger sense, it appears the author has a fetish for feminizing men. In the beginning H does the right thing, but he is magically turned into another LW weak cuck through the magical agency of the always "helpful" marriage counselor, his parents, Mary, etc. Reconciliation is occasionally appropriate, but in this case the author accomplishes it by giving the evil cunt of a wife a personality and character transplant and by sexually reassigning the husband as a cuck wimp. Terrible story telling, and the husband that existed in the first part would know that reconciling with the cunt would actually be setting a terrible example for the children. There are times when the bridges really are burned. Two more LW tropes that I despise: "I hated what she did, but I didn't hate her". This idiotic variation on "Love the sinner, but hate the sin", which appears nowhere in the Bible, is childish. The "sin" proceeds from the character of the "sinner" and is integral to who the "sinner" is. If someone enjoys pouring lighter fluid on puppies and igniting it, would anyone be stupid enough to deny that the action and the person are an integrated whole? I also despise the husband wanting his wife to be an "equal partner" trope, which demonstrates an absurd conception of marriage, which is a far deeper, more complex, more dependent, and more subtle relationship than any "partnership". Probably the best example of an "equal partnership" in living arrangements is when two people a roommates. That, of course, is not marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous