Now Mother's Gone Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pushed... and slid in. Just for a second, down past her tonsils into the depths of her. She jerked back and you released her, letting her grunt and gasp as great drips of saliva swung from her chin. She caught you with watering eyes, tears joining the other fluids leaking from her face. Yet those eyes were determined and elated. "I almost had it there! God this is harder than the pornstars make it look. Give me a few seconds and we'll try again." She panted like a dog that had spent all afternoon running, that tongue that had been so good to you lolling free.

"You don't have to do this... any of this..." It was your own voice, but it sounded distant. Unconvincing even to you.

"I want to! I want to learn how to do it properly and make you feel as good as you possibly can! What's the point in all this if I can't be what you need me to be? You've given me everything Dad, the least I can do is learn to give you a proper blowjob! Now this time don't let me come back up straight away... hold me down some more."

With that she dove straight back to it, driving herself onto you to the point she'd reached before just by force of will. With no chance to renegotiate you did as you were asked, holding her there by the back of her skull. Yet, with horror, you realised your own body was making further decisions of its own. Your hips began to push up against her, answering her downward efforts with upward thrust. Perhaps another inch was gained before you felt her squirm and pull back. There were no words this time. Just gasping breaths then another tug on your hand. Down again she went and again your hips answered. Her lips were almost at you hilt now, trembling as they surrounded you. She pulled back, but not all the way this time, then threw forward once more, drew back, and threw forward. Your hips echoed, your mind wailed, your cock throbbed from within her... And you were now truly fucking her sweet face. Everything else faded to black behind the sheer, tight desire of it. In and out, in and out. Every three or four pumps you'd let her come up for air. Always to slam her back onto you. Not that she ever missed her cue, opening wide and guzzling you in, never letting teeth or doubt enter the equation. She was incredible. A welcoming mouth like no other, her tongue lashing around each heaving entrance to its domain. You felt blood rush to your head, muscles tense in your chest, then the familiar pulse of pressure leaving your body. Still buried in her esophagus you came hard and long, denying her breath completely until the last spurt was drained. The grabbing feel of her choking throat a beautiful harmony to the climax of your pleasures.

Suddenly you remembered yourself and heaved your meat free. She spluttered and gasped, that young face flashing red from near blue, but still breathing at least. You leaned close in panic, fearing damage, damnation or hatred. What you received instead was an incredibly liquid kiss, various fluids splashing your cheeks as a tongue was forced into your cheeks. Then she collapsed again, her chest heaving as it tried to catch up with her exhilaration. She lay next to your deflating cock, giggling childishly through what you guessed was an almighty headrush, while you found a salty flavour washing round your mouth, almost certain it was your own. The pair of you stayed like that for an hour or more, saying nothing, watching TV. Your cock rested on her neck, between cheekbone and shoulder. Occasionally she'd turn, just ever so slightly, and tenderly kiss it.

Chapter 8

The next few weeks went by surprisingly quickly. Summer burnt on towards its peak, school rapidly approached its closure for the year. At home life was good, settled now, if far beyond the realm most would consider normal. You would often awake, with dawn's light caressing you, to the soft, subtle sound of suckling. She would be there with you, under your bed covers, attending to your morning wood like a babe to bottle. She loved to sneak up on you like that, to take claim of your cock before you had a chance to complain or doubt. Your daughter was no fool, she knew that the physical level of your relationship bothered you, but she also seemed to know what your body truly craved, better even than you did. She would always appear, as if by magic, just when the fangs of horniness began to bite at you. Yet always they returned, more and more frequently, as if all her hard work was just further opening the gates of your pent up desire.

Your daughter gulped down your ejaculate greedily now, calling it 'first breakfast'. She seemed to genuinely enjoy the taste, if not just the dirty sensuality of obtaining it. She loved to play with it around her mouth, swirling it with her tongue and showing you the sticky mess you'd made in her before gulping it down. Even if she didn't use her mouth to draw it from you, she knew full well it would come to her in time. Her bedroom door was always open to you now, she slept naked and free, fully expecting to wake up dressed in your nighttime leavings. During the weekends the girl would lie basking in the sun, in a short dress but without panties, waving her legs before you and just waiting for you to crack. Once you'd spent enough time occupying one set of cheeks sliding between the others like two adorable little love pillows hardly seemed a stretch. She would simply relax and read while you rubbed up against her, using that peachy bottom as a snooker rest till you poured lotion upon her back. She was your confidante, your best friend, your fan and supporter. As you were for her. You would each talk through the trials and troubles of your lives while you kneeled above her chest, squeezing her small tits together around your cock. So many days she spent painted in your cum, leaving it clinging to her hair or skin till she finally decided to drag you to the shower. All washing was now shared, and once a week the pair of you would lie back in the bath, a relaxing underwater embrace where once again you were caught between her thighs.

It was during one such intimate moment that the first accident occurred. She was bobbing up and down on top of you in the water, arching her back against you and using the tight triangle between her legs to pleasure you. Higher and higher she went with this, as your second head was tickled by the soft nest of her pubic hair. When suddenly, at the peak of her bounce, something caught. You felt the very tip of you dip, just ever so slightly, into a welcoming crevice of warmth. Your daughter froze, her neck draped over your shoulder, wet hair dripping against your back. After a second she wriggled her hips a little, side to side. This only made the problem worse. Now you felt yourself properly secured in that slot, the very entrance to her. The soft feel of a fleshy opening was muffled slightly by the water, but there was no mistaking the pulsating grip of another's muscles as they adjusted to accommodate the half inch or so of your intrusion. Neither of you spoke, trapped in this instant, unable to focus on anything other than that single point of meeting. Slowly, ever so slowly, you felt her own weight begin to take hold of her. She took no active role, her muscles simply relaxed, letting gravity have its due. Yet here in your cooling little bubble of spacetime, both celestial bodies were aligned. You slid into her, centimetre by centimetre, much more smoothly than she had entered this world. Time slowed to a crawl as the experience became everything, suddenly there was a whole new in, to reconcile against out. The embrace of her interior as tight and loving as any her exterior had provided. After an aeon she was back in your lap, this daughter of yours, settled upon you in love and comfort. You were slotted together perfectly, two bodies wrapped together in harmony. Your arms encased her as her inner walls encased you. Silence and stillness remained, you each simply listened to the other's heartbeat echo through your own body, till there was no division between them.

You had to speak to her now. To bridge the unmentionable gap above which you both were dangling. Feeling her whole body gulp at you was divine, clenching around your forbidden entry into the centre of her. But it could not be. You reassured yourself that very fact was what made the intensity of the moment. You tried to find the words to divide this:

"Princess this... we... this can't..."

She cut you off before you could stumble any further. "I know Dad... Helping you relieve some tension is one thing... but this... this could be dangerous. I could get pregnant. You could get arrested. People might tear us apart if they found out... I couldn't take that. Not again."

She reached up and back to awkwardly hug your neck, inadvertently shifting your position inside her. A shiver ran up both your spines. "It's just... It's just we fit so well together... I know you feel it too! Not just now, but in everything. These last few weeks we've finally become comfortable, in who we are and what our bodies need. This just feels like... the perfect end to that right? We're all... slotted together... y'know. Wearing each other like clothes. It's not sex is it? Not really. It's just... the closest two people can be. In fact, the fact that neither of us is moving just proves it doesn't it! We're just hugging, inside and out. Isn't that fine? Can't we stay like this... just for a little longer?"

It was hard to argue with her logic. And, true to her word, neither of you moved much at all for the remaining duration of the bath. After a while you just went back to chatting away, washing each other as you normally would. Trying to ignore the little squeezes of pleasure every time she reached forward or shuffled back. Your erection even deflated a little inside her for short periods. Until one of those movements reignited it, resulting in an answering shudder from her body. Perhaps she was right, it was just all this outside tension that was driving your excitement. The very fact that all this was taboo driving the urge to go further. Still... you spent a lot longer in the bath that time than usual. Neither of you willing to break that connection until the surrounding water was near icy about you.

When you both finally rose dripping and wrinkled from the water she dutifully got down on her knees before you. Knowing that you needed a release now as never before. You skull-fucked her. Harder and faster than you had ever done to anyone. One short, vicious frenzy of effort to release an hour of pent up energy. She took it ably, her gag reflex self-trained into exile now, swallowing your length and leavings like she was born to do so.

Still, all that night and the next day you found yourself boiling over with desire. You just couldn't shake the memory of being inside her. The tight warmth of her young flesh clung to your mind through a haze. Over the course of a sleepless night you returned to her room again and again, watching her soft breathing in the moonlight. You didn't want to wake her on a school night, didn't want to let her see the desperate state you were in. So instead you simply masturbated, time and again. Splashing a few more spurts of glistening liquid onto her sleeping form then returning to bed... Only to get up half an hour later and start the cycle again. Each time drained you a little lower, burned off some of your anguish and left a little less sticky goop on her skin. Yet, by the time you finally collapsed back in your room and did not rise again, her naked young body was a mosaic mess of criss-crossed trails. You had no knowledge of how your daughter reacted to this upon waking up to it. By the time you arose from slumber, with your nethers still raw and burning, she was long gone.

She came home from school with a thoughtful look on her face however, the kind of look you recognised as meaning an important question was brewing. Still, she attended to other matters first. You had been eagerly awaiting her return all day, despite last night's exertions. When she wandered into your office and began immediately unbuttoning her blouse it was clear she had expected such. Her small braless breasts were revealed, still streaked with the odd patch of dried on semen. Had she not showered that morning? Just washed the most obvious evidence from her face and neck and covered the rest with her uniform? You caught yourself imagining her sat in the classroom among her peers, fully aware that under a thin layer of clean cotton her body was a stinking mess of taboo secrets. Wallowing in her pride of being daddy's little cumdump while those about saw just a prim young lady who'd gone a little heavy on the deodorant today.

She moved to settle herself down on your leather futon, lying back with her blouse dangling open, watching you intently all the while. The invitation was clear and your will to resist long scattered. You practically bowled her over as you ditched your pants and pinned her down between your legs. Your hands took to kneading the clay of her chest, knowing the pert malleability of those two blossoming swellings so well now. You pulled out your poor, put upon penis and let her lips bring it back to life. She reached up to help squeeze herself into a valley for it, welcoming the shaft back to a haven of her skin. Winding her tongue up and around it she provided plenty of lubrication, allowing you to slide across her sternum in a steady pace of delights. She gazed up at you cheekily as her body became your playground once more, existing solely to provide nooks for you to hide in. Could there possibly be a luckier man alive?

She began to speak as you slid yourself between her tits, occasionally stuttering as your tip got too close and she felt the need to lap at it. "Daaad..." The drawn out drawl of that word was the same she had always used in askance, for christmas presents or ice cream or other such treats. "You know I love doing these sort of things for you... it makes me happy just being your little sex toy. And I'd be perfectly happy just to be useful to you like that forever... if you wanted. Buuut..." She sucked on you for a second or two at this but, as if to draw out the words. "But I've been having troubles too... since we started doing this. I wake up covered in your stuff and it just makes me feel so dirty and horny... I try playing with myself in the shower, but it only helps for a little bit. Then I have to spend all day in class, wriggling in my seat thinking about the taste of you and when I'm next going to be able to squeeze you up between my legs..." She seemed to shiver even at the thought of this, shaking herself off track for a second. "What I'm basically saying is it's getting really distracting being so horny all the time and I can't seem to fix it on my own. So could you... maybe... help me out... like, the way I help you... just once in awhile? I don't mind if you don't want too of course! I'll manage and you can keep cumming on me all the same..."

The nervous rapid-backtracking, combined with such a hopeful look on her face broke you. You couldn't speak for a moment as an orgasm rolled through you and you doused your daughter in another sticky apology, splattering that innocently anxious face with one more unfair load. How could you be so selfish?! To not realise that of course her self-sacrificing acts would be taking a natural hold of her growing body's hormones. No wonder she spent so much time watching porn and masturbating these days, she was teasing her own sexuality nigh endlessly, all for your benefit. You looked over your daughter's innocent wanting, her expression so eager to please even after you had coated it in slimy gunk. There was only one answer you could give to her.

Kissing her still bared breasts, you reached down to her prim, pleated skirt and relieved her of it. Biting gently on her nipple you won a delicate gasp through still-sticky lips. You descended her, kissing a path across her hot and salty skin. When your mouth found her bellybutton it paused to explore it, yet your hands continued on along her ever-so-inviting curves. At her hips you found the thin edges of her panties, catching them with trailing fingers and tugging them down and down. Now you were presented with a little fork of perfection. Her milky thighs opened out to you, dragging the eye toward the little patch of neatly-trimmed fur at their centre. You had helped her snip and tidy that area just the other day, her trust in you absolute as she let you run a keen razor up to the very edges of her innocence. Now that pink slot was presented to you once more: a fleshy orchid you had felt envelop you for just that briefest moment last night. It was already weeping with anticipation for you now, delicate folds begging to be dined upon.

You wasted no time. She had waited long enough. Diving into those folds you let the sour sweetness of her wash over you. Your daughter tasted divine and the gasping clench of her legs around your head told you this was exactly what she'd needed. She squeezed you up into her, desperate for your tongue to find the deepest reaches it could. It took a good few minutes before that pressure eased and she let you begin lapping at her in a more even pace. Her small hands tangled in your hair, stroking and scratching your scalp as you ran circles around her entrance. Everytime you flicked past her tough, little clit she would let loose a cute little yelp, as if such a pleasure could catch her by surprise indefinitely. You drove into her softness and flicked at her nerves, using every trick you could muster to catch her unsuspecting in joy. Once your tongue was exhausted, in muscle and inspiration, your fingers took over. Diving into her one after another you felt the warm, wet welcome of her once more. Each time you felt her dripping musculature clench and then relax around you, adjusting to your presence and encouraging it further. Soon you could fit all four fingers in, kissing her deeply above as she sucked her own flavor from your tongue. With your thumb you found another hole, this one tighter and rimmed with rough skin. She gulped as you popped inside it slightly, but then shoved her consent back into your mouth when you thought you'd gone too far. It opened to you like all other aspects of her, wanting nothing more than to swallow you whole.

Now was the moment to finish this however. You pulled free that thumb, and two of your fingers. Backing out of the kiss as well you caught a flash of disappointment on her face, before she realized what was happening. With those two fingers still remaining you began to scoop deeper into her, pulling up against her flat, little stomach on every out movement. You began to increase your pace, steadily but aggressively, pumping in and out of her soaking slit. She began to arch her back, resting her shoulders in your other arm and closing her eyes. Deep, primal sounds began to echo out from her as your pace still increased, a churning engine burying into her. She bucked upwards as you felt her whole being clench together, waves of tightness squeezing your fingers as her orgasm played out. Then she fell, your slippery hand still entering and leaving her at a gradually slowing beat. She gasped and spluttered back down to earth, a beautiful red blush flowing across her cheeks. Before leaping up to kiss you long and deep once more, pressing her naked self against you as if she wanted to crawl inside your skin.

Chapter 9

That night, after you had spent an hour or so washing away the days excesses together, she followed you to your room. Smelling of soap and shampoo she slipped beneath your covers without askance or shame. You made no comment. There was no point. You and your daughter were simply at a degree of closeness where one bed was as good as another. It would simply make your midnight wandering unnecessary. She was here, naked and pure in your arms. Happy to be used as a human tissue, a cloth for all your sordid spillage. She wrapped her soft thighs around your cock and settled down into sleep, accepting your erection as just part of her nightwear. You found yourself oddly able to drift off, even as half your heart pumped between her legs. But you dreamed of being back inside her once more, that brief moment still scoured into your memory. Only to awake through the night, just at the point of orgasm, your cum spurting out to pool upon her skin or dribble down to the sheets. Sometimes these dreams seemed so real that you couldn't tear them from reality, waking in terrified sweats that you had just impregnated your own child. Only once did you catch yourself actually having slipped inside her though, quickly pulling yourself free to cum into the cool morning breeze while she dozed on.