Now Mother's Gone Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it continued for a week, besides the now empty and unused nature of her own bed, the days passed by much as before. Exciting your daughter's pleasures became just another part of your parenting of her. If she was good and got all her homework finished early you would let her sit on your face for awhile, lapping up her giggling joy at such a throne. Family bonding in front of the tv became a competition of outlasting each other, your fingers probing her depths while she stroked or sucked upon you. It was a contest your years of experience gave great advantage in. The girl's over-sensitive young body often betraying her to rolling waves of orgasm far before she gained her own mouthful of triumph.

The next movie night you took up your usual position upon the couch, popcorn and blankets at the ready, shorts open and penis ready. You had gotten quite used to this set-up now and were quite guiltily looking forward to sliding yourself through the pinch of her thighs while awake and aware. It was the nearest to actual intercourse you got these days after all, but without all the worrying connotations of true penetration. As always, however, your child was a step ahead and born to surprise you. When she had set the film playing and slid down beside you she made no hesitation at all in simply lining up and slipping your cock inside her. Suddenly those wet walls you had dreamed of so often recently were back encompassing you and without the slightest doubt or difficulty. It felt like a home within your home your were up to your hilt in, yet went against all you had been fighting for this last week or so. Had she not agreed with you, that time in the bath? Acknowledged that this very moment could not happen again?

Clearly sensing your tension the girl glanced back at you with a bemused look. "What's wrong Dad? Have you already seen this one?"

She was talking about the film?! Questioning the least important matter at hand while the more pressing issue burned between her very hips... You could barely splutter a reply. "No... but you... I'm in... I thought we agreed we couldn't... after it happened in the bath...?"

Now she looked even more confused than you felt, her grip on you twisting as she turned around to look at you. "Last week? Well yeah... but I thought we'd kinda got past all that. After what's been happening? Surely it doesn't make that much difference now..." There was a little anger in her voice, and disappointment. It reminded you of times you'd broken promises to her in the past, had to work on specified daddy-daughter days, chided that all her young planning could be so easily be swept aside by the selfishness of the adult world.

The pair of you stared at each other in abject befuddlement. Silent as realisation began to dawn. She was the first to see and seek answers though. "You do know you've been fucking me every night, right Dad?!...You took my virginity the very next day after we said it would be a bad idea... Each time I've slept in your bed you've woken me up by shoving yourself inside me and screwing my brains out. Sometimes 3 or 4 times in a night! Until I've had to drag myself to school the next day with huge bags under my eyes. Are you telling me you've been doing all that without realizing?! Like sleepwalking, but with a sticky surprise at the end? How is that even possible?!"

With primordial horror it became clear to you. Those sheet twisting, sickening dreams had not been dreams at all. Each and every one had been a moment in which your body had moved on instinct alone and claimed that which it wanted most. You had taken your precious child like a beast in the night, unthinking and without asking. You were truly a monster. A wretched being without hope of redemption. A sickening predator that cannibalises its own progeny.

"I... I raped you... Without even realizing it?... I took your virginity?! I... I... should be locked up. I'm not worthy of being your Father. I..."

She turned around and silenced you with a kiss. Not deep and sensual, but quick and sweet like she had as a child.

"Oh Dad! Don't be so silly." She flashed a golden smile of pure forgiveness, any hint of annoyance discarded. "You're not a monster! And you didn't rape me... because I loved every minute of it. I wanted nothing more in all the world... as, clearly, did you. I was just surprised you didn't remember... I mean it felt so AMAZING... What's it going to be like when you AREN'T asleep?!"

There was a flash of hunger in her eyes at this, but she caught it upon realizing you still weren't convinced.

"Look Dad... After all we've been doing together... this was kinda inevitable really. We both knew it, but just didn't want to say it out loud. Maybe this way... the worst bit is over already right? It's already happened, your body made the decision for you. So now... now we may as well just enjoy it. I can't go back to the way we were before... it would be too cruel. I've felt you inside me now... and all I want is to have it again and again. You're the best Father ever Dad, you make me feel like the luckiest daughter alive. So please don't get upset about fucking me. It's exactly what I want you to do with me, every hour of every day!"

She had pulled herself off of your cock to talk face to face. You tried to use this moment to escape, to find clarity. You felt sick. With yourself, with the world, with cruel fate which had let you produce such a perfect creature to torture yourself with. "No! We... I... Can't... It's not right... It's not fair on you... I..."

She wouldn't let you go. She was on top of you now, had pinned you between her hips and impaled herself back upon you. She leaned down close and put a finger to your lips, whispering in sweet, sensual, almost-motherly tones.

"Shhhh, Dad. Stop panicking and listen..." She began to rock gently back and forth, the sweet sensation of sliding in and out of her echoing into your very soul. "Like I said... This has already happened. This is who we are now... Who we've always been, really. I love you Dad. And I know you love me too. So let's make love together."

She accentuated and punctuated her words by pushing you deeper and deeper into herself.

"Whenever and wherever we want. It doesn't matter what other people think. Doesn't matter what silly laws say. We won't let them find out. It'll just be you, me, and all the different ways we can make each other happy. We both need this Dad. Need some way of burning off all the pressures of life. I'm yours Dad. Your very own little cumbucket! And I'm not going to let you run away or feel bad about using me. This."

She had you at your deepest now, buried completely in the tightness of her pussy.

"Is where you belong. Right in the centre of me! And you can come in here... and cum in here." She giggled slightly, leaning back to sit upright astride you, a cunning smile on her face.

"Any time you want..."

Now her words faded away as she gave full focus to the task at hand. Your precious little girl planted her arms firmly either side of you, all the better to push off and bounce her hips up and down, up and down. You could feel her body shifting to accommodate you, feel her inner walls lubricating and softening to make each journey into her feel more welcome. Above her pert round breasts bounced casually, free at last from being required to encompass you. Her short dark hair flicked around her smile as she gazed at you, pure joy stitched across her face. She wanted you to know how much she was enjoying this, wanted you to see the being you had created in all her beautiful, perverse glory. The wet slap of your bodies meeting gradually rose up above the ignored television noise, as did the panting moans of your only child's efforts. Her bouncing grew faster and faster, but never over-hurried. An ever-building pace that drove irrevocable pleasure spikes up and down your spine. She was incredible. Fucking herself upon you like no other girl or woman had done so before. You could do nothing but surrender to the experience, gradually pushing your own hips up to meet her. Higher and higher she rose, only to fall back down upon you, jarring your souls together in pure incestuous ecstasy. Slap, slap, slap went your bodies. Fuelled by the unholy lust of each other. The ungraceful squelch of it only added to the delight. The dirty, juicy, horror of how amazing it all felt. Till finally, messily and out of time. You felt both your bodies give in, the rhythm of you both falling apart. Your naked penis poured its forbidden load up into the very core of the girl it had once made, stimulating her own shuddering moment of pure orgasm. She swayed and ground herself down on you as spurt after spurt of warm semen entered her. Then she fell. Sweating and breathless, onto your chest. In delirious aftermath she lightly bit at your neck, kissing and nibbling the echoes of her pleasure away. You held onto her tightly, your cock deflating in the mess it had made of your daughter's pussy, yet still unwilling to be anywhere else.

Chapter 10

There you lay, together in the warm night air. Listening to each other's breathing as it seemed to overbear even the unfathomable noises of an unwatched television. You could feel your own cum dribbling out of her around your now half sunken erection, puddling at is base amidst the dilution of her own juices. Your heart beat heavy and slow, like iron upon an anvil, like the dismal march of a chain gang. Your daughter's head lay above it listening, and clearly understanding, the fear and turmoil it held.

"I probably won't get pregnant you know... I looked it up." Her voice sounded smaller again now, younger. Less like the confident and controlling succubus that she had seemed while riding you. More like the sweet little tomboy you had raised from birth. "We've started at a good time in the month... but if you're still worried maybe we should go along to the clinic tomorrow... We can just say you caught me fooling around with some boy..."

She gazed up at you from your own chest, big eyes watching your every blink for any reaction.

"Not that I would ever go near any of them... not now. You're the only man I ever want to touch me Dad. The only one."

She turned away to watch her own fingers tippy-toe across your skin. Tracing abstract patterns that tickled and tingled along your hyped up senses.

"I wouldn't even mind if I did get pregnant. Again, we could just say it was from some stupid boy at school who's now run away. It would give me an excuse to drop out early and just stay here with you. I could have a lovely little girl who was both a sister and my daughter and we could raise her together to see that love shouldn't be cut short for the people who are closest to each other in all the world..."

You had to stop this little daydream of hers before it got any further... or began to sound tempting. You let just a hint of your self-disgust enter your voice to make it sound flat, stern and commanding.

"You're not going to get pregnant and you shouldn't even think about dropping out of school. I won't let you throw away your life like that just to stay with me. We'll go to the clinic tomorrow and get you a morning after pill. And this is never happening again!"

She looked suitably cowed by that. But to you the words sounded empty and hypocritical, especially seeing as you still hadn't seen fit to pull out of her. Who were you to stamp on her dreams when you couldn't even tell when yours had become reality. How were you supposed to teach her to control her urges when your own were so wildly in control of you. Could you even go to sleep tonight without fearing you would grab hold and claim her again?

No more words were spoken that evening. You helped her up and carried her to the bathroom, her legs now tired and trailed with little paths of mixed liquid. You went straight to bed yourself, listening to the sound of running water as she freshened herself up and brushed her teeth. She came to your room once more, her own bed left vacant. You felt the weight of her joining the mattress but did not turn over. So she settled in behind you rather than in her usual alcove in front, lying a thin arm around your waist. It felt cold once more, not having a smaller body to wrap yourself around, but you bore the wanting. Who knows what your body did that night, but your mind stayed blank and dreamless. When you awoke she was already gone.

You drove out to pick her up from school, a rare occurrence these days what with it being an easy walking distance. The summer sun lined the sidewalks outside with a parade of long legs and short skirts. It was a good school, you could tell because the older students would often mill around for hours outside socialising or attending extra-curricular activities. You picked out your daughter immediately, unable to mistake that thin frame and nervous grace anywhere. She was chatting with one of her teachers, a prim young woman with curly blonde hair.

"Well hello there Sir! It's not often we get to see you. Though your lovely girl here is always telling us about your latest work. How's it coming along?"

Her tone was friendly, but in your current mindset it felt like an interrogation. You just wanted to get going and see this done. "Slowly. Been a bit distracted lately. We've got an appointment to get to."

"Oh, yes of course! Go on lovey and get yourself going." She waved your daughter round the car, blushingly apologetic. But then leaned in close to you to speak in quieter tones.

"Of course we've heard about your situation at home, it must be very tough for the pair of you. I just thought you'd like to know that after a rocky couple of months she seems to be doing much better now, her grades have never been higher. It's a testament to you as a single parent that your girl is bouncing back from this so well."

Seeing your daughter enter the other door of the car she backed off, leaving your heart racing. For a second there you'd thought 'your situation at home' meant... but of course it didn't. She was just a caring teacher concerned how your wife's absence was affecting her student. As you pulled away she waved cheerily and shouted: "Don't forget the last parent-teacher meeting before summer is next week! I look forward to seeing you there!" Your daughter smiled sweetly at you as the car rumbled along. "I think Miss Fae likes you Dad." She joked, casually reaching out to lay a hand on your inner thigh.

The clinic waiting room was all white walls and information leaflets. Being the after school slot it was mainly filled with various pockets of young girls, giggling with each other around the one worried-looking friend they'd come to escort. You couldn't help noticing some of them were eyeing you up with the newly measured glances of harlots-to-be. Your daughter must also have noticed for she had taken your hand tightly and was shooting evil glances at them. An old woman opposite grinned at you politely, speaking up above the babble with a voice like sloppy gravel.

"Nice to see a father looking out f'r his girl like this. It's not somethin' you see much these days... Have you run off whichever boy got her inta trouble?" Both you and your daughter blushed with embarrassment over this intrusion, but the old gossip took no notice. If only she knew the truth you thought, she'd be over the moon, telling everyone she met for weeks about the vile pervert and his slutty daughter.

Instead she waited until your child was called away by a nurse, to face down the doctor, alone and strong. Before stating, loudly and proudly: "No, she's a good girl that one. Daddy's little angel. You can see it in 'er eyes. You two have something very special, I'd wager, a love that's bigger than busses. You look after that angel now mister, whoever she chooses to mess around with. If you've raised her all 'ese years you gotta trust she knows who she's picken' and why she's picken' em! She'll always know where she's safest! Right in her Daddy's arms eh?"

From here the woman simply dissolved into a bubbling cackle. The sound pneumonia might make after telling whiskey lung a dirty joke. You were glad when your daughter reappeared a short while later, beaming at you in her own bubbling fashion. She practically skipped back to the car, waving the paper prescription bag she held around like a gold nugget from the river. Only once you were inside and on the move did she inform you what it contained.

"Contraceptives pills!" She grinned, as if those words themselves were comparable to Christmas day and several birthdays. "Enough to last us for months!" She opened the package there and then and gulped one down without a drop of water. You couldn't help your mind jumping to thoughts of how she'd developed such skills.

"They gave me the big one which means all the times you've cum in me already shouldn't matter, then wanted to have a little chat about my 'sexual relations'."

She anticipated your glance across at her here, and had a clever smirk well prepared.

"I told them I was in a long term relationship with an older man, but that he was very respectful and never asked me to do anything I didn't want to do. They asked if you knew him and said 'Yes, very well.' which seemed to cheer them up. They said I was lucky to have such a good lover and father and I agreed wholeheartedly!"

She swung her arms around you at this and kissed you on the cheek, luckily at a moment when you weren't liable to swerve off the road. Then in a wholly different voice, a silken whisper she directed right into your ear, she said:

"If only they knew they were one and the same person, huh Dad? And that these pills meant you can fuck me over and over and over, every day of the week, and not have to worry about a thing!"

This time you nearly did crash the car, but the girl hardly noticed. She was already creeping her way down your chest toward your crotch. She didn't ask or consider, simply unzipped your fly and drew out your cock. You hated how quickly it leapt to her touch now, jumping into her hands and towards those soft lips. Your daughter swallowed you whole in broad daylight, chasing down the pill that seemed to have sealed your fate. The doors of your car were probably high enough to hide her activities, probably, but still the risks burned into you. Burned almost as hot as the vicious delight of her lapping tongue. The fact that you could be discovered at any moment, by any passing truck or SUV, only heightened your spiking nerves as she guzzled upon them. At one point you caught a red light only to have a cop car pull up alongside. You tried defiantly not to look over. The driver was on the far side and his partner appeared to be dozing. The oblivious sword-swallower below made a particularly loud gurgle and your neck crunched round to catch the steering officer directly in the eye... He tipped his hat and drove on.

Still your heart couldn't take much more, you turned right on out of suburbia. Away from all the probing stares and traffic lights. Away from all the strangers who might recognise you and places you'd been before. Out into the country. Out toward the sea. Once you were away from the oppression of overhanging buildings you could begin to relax once more. She really was a fantastic cocksucker, the daughter you'd raised. Even in such confined spaces and amidst the rumbling sway of the vehicle, she never missed a beat. Never caught you with a tooth she didn't mean to. Never seemed to tire or need to come up for air. Never got bored of devoting herself to the task, until it was done and she had received her mouthful reward.

She licked you clean but left your pants wide open and your meat exposed, as if always considering the possibility of a second helping. She gave you a cummy grin, showing off to you that she hadn't quite finished playing with her meal yet, before sitting up to work out where you were. Seemingly content with your choice of direction she pulled out a pair of sunglasses and proceeded to spend the next fifteen minutes or so dipping her fingers into her own mouth. Swirling her own little pool of salty goop around to make sticky, translucent strings then suck it back off each digit. You simply watched in silence, turning off up an old coast road and enjoying the lazy drive sunshine. Eventually she gave up and swallowed her prize, lying back to hang her long, slender legs out the window. Her toes wriggled and twinkled in the wind, painted an unusually girly pink. She rested her head on your shoulder and just let the world slide by.