Now Mother's Gone Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11

Who knows how long you drove. It was a good long while at least, meandering gently along winding roads, some busy, some not. Always keeping the sea twinkling to your left. A few small seaside towns passed by. You sped on through, just wanting to be free of people for a while. About an hour after ejaculating into your daughter's mouth it finally began to dawn on you that you couldn't keep going forever. The sun was beginning to sink, glinting rosy-gold off the mirrored surfaces of her sunglasses. You couldn't even tell if she was awake or asleep, head still resting against your shoulder. But you knew she was waiting, quietly and patiently. Letting you shift through the tracks in your own head until you were finally here, in this moment, rather than trapped in the past or worrying about the future. Around the bend ahead the world opened up to you, the road cresting a long wide cliff, worn in by the sea. A rough and tumble track spilt precariously off down this toward an empty car-park, clearly there only to allow access off onto a jutting headland. Tree coated and rocky, this spit of land called to you: a path that led nowhere, visited by no-one. You sidled the car onto it, trundling in and out of potholes. The bumps and bounces shook a waking smile onto your child's face, she had to relinquish her sprawl and hold onto her seat. It was an adventure in the old fashioned sense, the kind you both had embarked on when she was young. Chasing her mother off into the wilderness while she picked directions seemingly at random. That was you missed most of her really you thought... the spontaneity. The ability to make mundane life magic by just saying 'the hell with it' and running naked across a field. You weren't the sort to do that on your own.

You parked the car and stepped out to stretch, legs cramped from all that pent up energy, both fear and pleasure. Your little girl was fishing around in the back of the car for something, giving quite a grand view of her short-skirted bottom. With a squeak of triumph she emerged with her sandals, having ditched her proper school shoes and socks long before. Looking at you she immediately grinned both sheepishly and cheekily. Looking down, you suddenly realised your cock was still hanging loose in the wind, your pants unbuckled and drooping. You quickly fixed this, but she was looking thoughtful, standing up on the seat of the car and scanning the horizon intently. Apparently reaching a decision, she calmly stepped down to the ground, bent over, and removed her skirt. Promptly followed by all the rest of her clothing. This she bundled up into a heap, threw into the car and closed the door upon, pausing only to slip into her sandals. There she proudly stood, free for the world to be awed by, pale skin turning to honey in the setting sun. You could not argue with her decision, the universe at large wouldn't let you. She was her mother's child and the most beautiful creature you had ever laid eyes upon. You simply nodded and let her take your arm, setting off along the only path available.

Had anybody actually been looking down from those tall cliffs above, you would have just looked like two dots clinging to one another. Wholesome lovers wandering as wholesome lovers will. Had they brought binoculars they might well have been able to cough about the short young lady's courage. They'd not be able to see the years between you though, nor the blood you both shared. They'd certainly go back for another look anyway. Just to make sure...

The path was wonky and uneven. It skimmed and skirted between boulders and slanting trees. Some of these your naked monkey-child climbed. Some of them you joined her in. She would swing down from a branch upside down to plant a kiss on your lips. Or swing down right way up from a little bit higher, catching your head between her legs and demanding you lap at her other lips for awhile, as toll for passage. At one point she found a branch of the perfect height to give you access between her legs while below she opened your pants once more. You had to hold onto her feet to stop her falling and could not get much space between her thighs with her legs so close together. Still, it was yet another new thrill to slide into her throat this way round, and have her swing haphazardly with every thrust. Sadly neither of you had time to get very far before all the blood rushed to her head and she felt too dizzy. You helped her down with a bit of a bump and just lay playing with each other for awhile, gradually building upon the buzz of sexual tension between you.

Yet, you were in no hurry. Once she could see straight once more you moved on again, ever heading out to the sea. Beyond a certain point the trees began to thin, then almost stop altogether. You were exposed now, to the wind and the sky, on a grassy lump stubbornly piercing the ocean. Waves lapped down below either side of you and your daughter danced through the spray, her hair stuck up at all angles and breasts bouncing along. At the point, three great stone shards jutted out toward the water, the solid guardians that had stopped this piece of land from eroding. Of course she instantly climbed up on the greatest of them, even sandals now abandoned for want of better grip. She waltzed right to the very tip, though it was quite a careful waltz by the end. Then she stood there, a silhouette against the sun, burning the perfection of her curving form into the back of your eyes. She was incredible, that girl you had made. Incredible and irresistible.

You climbed up after her, discarding your shoes and... after a moment's hesitation, all your clothes as well. There was something distinctly freeing about clambering about there, all the sheaths and protection of the modern world discarded. You felt the push and pull of the wind. The slight sting of the sea it carried with it. The warmth of the sun, mellow now as it grew tired from its day's scorching work. You thought this must have been what the earliest men had felt, thousands of generations before you. Staring down that same sea from quite possibly these same rocks, though surrounded by a very different coastline. They wouldn't have felt so choked by other's glaring judgement. Wouldn't have had to seek out such faraway slices of momentary peace.

You gazed at your daughter on her pinnacle precipice. Followed the path of her from dirty soled feet, one balancing on its ball as she craned a little extra height against the horizon. Up long smooth legs, crooked at an angle between which the sea glimmered. Past milky thighs you now knew oh so well, having dwelt between them for hours uncountable. Over the gentle rolling hills of her bottom, neither too big or too small but ever swaying, bouncing to a rhythm only she knew. It had some dust and tree debris stuck to it currently, evidence of your time spent rolling around with her short ages past. Now came an arched back, ever bending and stretching to accommodate your eyes or wants. Pulling those breasts up to bound at your leisure, a dance you could never grow tired of watching. You could just about see one from your angle, its tender nipple pointing into the wind. Finally her head, tufted with carefree hair. Bearer of oh so many different smiles, those that meant yes and those that meant no. Those that enticed you ever to make up your own mind and those that held dirty little secrets you could only hope to discover. Her body was phenomenal, but it was that mind that you could not find an end to. All of this was by her will, you had begun to realize it slowly but surely. She held dark dreams within that skull that you could hardly begin to imagine. And the more she drew you in, the more you itched to follow them further. That was why you had to keep fighting... even as you surrendered to her. There had to be some pushback against her explorations.

But... not today. You had left all that behind as you drove. Here and now you could only think of what those ancestors of yours would do, having birthed such a magnificent creature. You crept up behind her on her pedestal and swept your arms around. She wasn't caught by surprise. She had been waiting for this for who knows how long: weeks, months, years? All her life perhaps. You kissed her neck and massaged her breasts, pinching those sensitive nipples between finger and thumb. She reached up behind and stroked your hair, pulling you down for a long slow kiss, while her body leant back into your own. You reached down to her pussy and found it ready and waiting, soppy with the thought of having you here. You slid your hardness between her legs and felt the anticipation shiver through all of her. The clasp of her outer folds already lubricating your shaft. She bent forward from your kiss, grasping the very tip of the rock in both hands then looked back at you, all hunger and expectation. You would not make her wait longer. You slid back and then forward, up and then in. The rare coldness of your most delicate parts in the wind replaced by the soft warmth of their true calling. You grasped her hips and pulled, with strength but not aggression, driving yourself all the way home to her depths. She closed her eyes while still looking back at you, a smile of pure tranquility on her face. Then leant down toward the rock-face, tightening her grip for what was to come. You pulled back... and pushed forward. The tightness of her still not quite ready for you, but squeezing lightning up your back. Back and then forward. Still inching deeper into her passage. Back... and then forward. She raised her head mouth agape, gasping her delight at the ocean.

Now the real work began. As her walls began to welcome you it became easier and easier to push through them. You slid in and out of your child at an ever-increasing pace, feeling her own hips begin to bounce back to meet you. She stared out at the ocean with catching breaths, tuning to the thrust of you. "Yes!" She told that great plain of water. "Oh, yes Daddy! Fuck me!" The sea ignored her, there was nothing it hadn't seen before. But you complied with all your heart, increasing your pace yet more. Relishing the fact that she could yell such things till blue in the face without a fear in the world, and determining to make her try. You thrust into her hard now, trusting the surprising strength of her thin frame and the determination of the rock she held on to. Not that you were sure you could stop even if the ground fell from beneath your feet. She felt divine to be inside. A wonder to plough into. Now you understood why even half-asleep you had wholly taken her. Your daughter was a gift to love itself, a cocksleeve like no other. You pumped and thrust and bucked against her. And for every ounce you gave she replied with her own, throwing her weight back off the stone and onto your flesh. "FuckmeFuckmeFuckmeFuckmeFuuckMeeeeeeeeee" Her words became more chant than sentences, punctuated by periods of breathless moans.

She was beginning to buckle, down toward the cliff edge. Her arms drooping against all her stubbornness and the barrage of your thrusts. Pulling her back, you span her around, pinning her down now facing you. She looked stunned for an instant but then grabbed at you, splaying her legs up around you to pull you back into her. She reached her arms up around your neck to pull you in close for a kiss. You felt the first waves of an orgasm rock through her as she did, her legs writhing out at all angles while she shoved her tongue down your throat. You were not done yet though, so you only increased you pace once more, driving up into still places you had yet to reach inside her. As her orgasm fell away she had to pull back from the kiss, gasping for air and relief. She could barely focus on you, grinding slowly up the rock again as you reached the very edges of your strength and stamina.

"FillmeupDaddy! I want it inside me! I-want-it! I want your cum Dad! Fill me up!FillmeupfillMeup Fill. Me. Uuuuuuuuup!"

Her words were near gibberish, yelped through a mouth full of saliva. But you felt yourself still chained to such commands. With a final heaving effort your whole soul pulsated with the act of pouring semen into her. Your only child shrieked with pure unadulterated joy as she felt spurt after spurt of hot gunk flow into her. With a few last ricocheting thrusts you pushed it all in, filling her with all that you could give. Everything she had asked for. Then you collapsed, trapping her against the cliff, as the pair of you gazed into each others eyes and gulped for cool air.

Chapter 12

The two of you lay there, next to each other, in the last light of the day. For awhile you could get nothing out of your daughter but hyped up thank-yous, spieled out as her earlier demands had been: in delirious repetition. She rolled around with shaking limbs, unable to keep still with all the adrenaline still burning through her. Which revealed to you the state of her back. The stone plinth you lay on had been fairly smoothed by centuries of spray and rain, but several small chips of gravel had still scratched long red lines across her skin, stinging you more than her it would seem.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou... Oh, don't worry about that Dad. I'd lie down on broken glass if we got to do THAT again! It was awesome! Incredible! Amazing! Better even than that first time you grabbed me in the dark! In fact, seeing as you were fully awake this time, I declare THIS the moment you took my virginity!...Can we do it again in a sec?"

You could only smile at your hyperactive horndog of a daughter. No, you couldn't do it again. Not for a while at least... And to be honest, despite all that energy, you didn't think she could either. Helping her up, her legs were still shaking and she had to sit back down on your lap for a bit. Leaning against the rock that had apparently now inherited her virginity and leaking a little puddle of mixed juices onto your leg. It was getting dark now, the sun having stayed just long enough to watch you both climax, the old pervert. You needed to get back to the car before it became impossible to see. As soon as she felt she could walk you climbed back into your clothes and set off. Of course she had no options there, having locked her own outfit half a mile away. Summer or not, you soon spotted goose pimples rising across all her fair skin.

Fortunately you had brought your phone, so had some small light available. Still, picking your way along precarious cliffside paths in the dark was not well advised, particularly when one of you was wearing absolutely nothing but sandals. The waves on either side took on a more sinister sound now, as if telling you they had seen what you'd done. You were glad to get back into the wider, forested section of land. Your daughter stomped along happily though, at your arm or wandering ahead. She hummed absent minded little tunes to herself and looked out for the trees she'd climbed earlier. In the swaying light she became a grey ghost, flitting between the shadowy trees ahead. Small trails of silver slid down her inner legs, chasing drips of your semen as it escaped her young slit. Little wonder, considering how much you felt you'd poured into her. Your worries were creeping back up on you now, hoping those pills she'd got worked as they were supposed to. You shook them off though, you had come all this way to escape such thoughts, for the moment at least. She was pure and beautiful, and you had defiled her in a manner that was, in all honesty, quite satisfying. What was it about man that took such perverse joy in corrupting that which seemed most innocent? Watching her little ass bob you could still feel that primordial self of yours growing hungry again, remembering how it had felt to crash against it.

You made it back to the mainland without pouncing her to the ground once more however, and then other problems presented themselves. Lights. The flickering kind from a fire interspersed with the more directed beams of phones and torches. Some kind of party had descended upon the small patch of beach right next to your carpark. Kids, by the look of things, about your daughters age and having driven their half-owned teenage wagons down to drink, out of sight of parents or authorities. You turned off your own light immediately. Your daughter clung to the last tree on the path, looking decidedly nervous. There was a lot of open ground between you and the car and a whole selection of eyes to catch a naked girl and her father limping back from the middle of nowhere.

You rested a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Now it was her turn to worry you felt the parental need to take charge and calmly assess the situation. It wasn't impossible. The path to the carpark skirted higher than the beach, and was surrounded by patches of long wavy grasses. Even better, there was a shallow ditch to one side which looked like it could conceal a young body if she needed to duck herself into it. The best idea would be for you to casually walk back to the car like some avid late-night birdwatcher, signalling to your girl when it was safe to dash from one bit of cover to the next. Still, there were some long stretches without any obvious hiding spots and all it would take was one drunk kid turning around at the wrong moment...

There were no other options though. So as soon as you had explained the plan you both set off, the glint in your daughter's eye somewhere between pure terror and a return of that hyped up sexuality she'd been filled with before. This was as much a part of it as the sex for her, you realised and admired. Perhaps on leaving her clothes behind there had always been the slight, dark hope that something like this would happen, repressed only by her fear of the consequences.

The first half of your journey went almost too smoothly, you walked along at no great pace while she skipped from ridge to ridge, shadow to shadow. Like a rabbit sensing hawks. In fact it was only just as you were reaching the final slope up to the level ground of the car park, the point closest to their campfire, when disaster struck. A beam of light flicked on and swung directly toward you, blinding you without consideration or remorse. You heard the distinct rustle of your daughter diving into the ditch, huddling up to a miraculous little bush that had stubbornly planted itself in the sandy soil just where she needed it. Not that it was perfect cover, you could still see her perfectly in the outwash of the approaching stranger's light. The torch was held by a swaying boy in his late teens, as you expected. He seemed surprised to find you at the end of his light, despite having pointed it directly at you for his entire climb up from the beach.

He cheerfully said hello, in a doubtful slurring manner, as if still unsure whether you were a cop... or his mom. Once he realized you weren't he walked right past, clearly with other pressing needs on his mind. To your horror you watched him walk right up to the bush your daughter was hiding under, un-slinging his belt before he even got there. You had full view of your child's wide-eyed face, curled into a naked ball as the boy pulled up alongside. Just above her head he pulled out his cock and immediately began releasing an erratic stream of urine, over the top of her and into the ditch below. Noticing you were still present he was a bit nonplussed, but decided to spark up a conversation as to why you were here. Unable to focus on anything but your little girl's tortured expression, but needing to keep his attention away, you made up the most bullshit description of a long birdwatching trip you could think of, relying on him knowing as little about the subject as you did. It worked though, the boy was clearly so bored and unnerved by you he finished pissing as soon as he could and shuffled back off to join his friends. As soon as the coast was clear your daughter made a mad dash to the car, a streak of wonder in the moonlight. You walked after her at a steadier pace, not wanting to draw yet more attention.