All Comments on 'Now Serving Ch. 01'

by IdeeFixee

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

More please!

IdeeFixeeIdeeFixeeabout 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous. Plenty more chapters on the way, on a daily basis, and a number of additional characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved It!!

I usually don't comment on anything but I just have to say this was one of the best stories I have on here, Can`t wait till another few chapters come out!! Thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you!

Took me several sessions to read this, it is very well written and denatured a unique turn on both the incest and bdsm stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome,

I can't wait to read the rest of the comment. I will read it to my daughter when she gets home so I can fuck her in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
These are usually my favorite

Usually my favorite stories...this would have been if not for the predators in this story and the damaged girl....a girl who.has been sexually abused her whole life by her mother and brother being preyed on and abused by these two....not a Dom Sub relationship....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Nicely Done

You have quite a gift. You understand how how to develop chapters that are not just in lust and into bed. The pacing was great. I look forward to the next one. You should see if writing non erotic stories comes as readily to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous