All Comments on 'Now Serving Ch. 02'

by IdeeFixee

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GirlyclarkGirlyclarkover 8 years ago
YES!

Yes, please, more of these wonderful punishments to these young girls and let us read of their descent into deeper depravity. Would be heaven to tease and torture those girls' big tits. Can just imagine what would be like to squeeze, bite and suck hard on them while the are so very sinsitive and sore, then to also bite and pinch their equally sinsitive asses and thighs. Keep it coming. I hope you find many ways to further exploit the innocence of Angie along with copious amount of physical pain as well as some justified humility.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really want to like this..but so many mistakes

I can't imagine you really read this before posting it, or had someone else....it is likely 1 in tens of million women who have an 8" deep vagina.....an 18 yeAr old who can take a 5" around flashlight straight in with no lube And go in 5" immediately is fantasy...she was lying flat in front seat doors closed how did he see all that and a swollen clit? Allowing a sub to have pleasure while being spanked, flogged, whatever, is not punishment....doing that and not allowing them to come is punishment....have to do what they don't like....daughter was naked all that time then all of a sudden she has her shirt and bra on...how are they hiding these marks are school and wearing short skirts..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!!

Loved the storyline. The only disappointment was that you seemed to rush through Angie's punishment at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous