Now Serving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held out the tawse to Angie, who stared at him in astonishment. "Do her ass," he ordered, "hard." Angie shook her head. "You don't get it, Angie. In order to understand this kind of punishment, you need to experience both sides of it." She swallowed and took the heavy leather implement. "I'll show you how."

Matt walked behind her and placed his arm across her nude waist, pulling her panty-covered ass into his groin. She started at the contact, inadvertently pushing her ass into his big dick. He also knew from Janette that Angie had been extremely attracted to him from the beginning. He held her wrist, raised her arm as high in the air as possible and stepped away. She hit the bottom of Janette's ass with such force that she elicited a big moan from the recipient. Matt nodded encouragingly and Angie struck several more times, each in a slightly different location, as Janette's moans turned to groans and her ass cheeks reddened even more.

Matt made sure to compliment the novice, who was now complicit in the discipline. "Very good," he said, nodding as he gave her a bottle of skin lotion. "That completes your punishment. Take this lotion and soothe her marks." Angie poured a liberal amount of the thick white lotion and spread it on her bound friend's thighs and ass, noticing that the color and consistency was virtually indistinguishable from the white goo still circling the anal slut's dusky, puckered ring. It looked as if her father had shot multiple loads all over his daughter's heavily marked ass cheeks. "Now for the second offense."

"You may think, Angie, that Janette is naturally courteous, polite and obedient, but I can assure you that it took a great deal of discipline to train her that way. Obviously, we still have a ways to go."

As Angie observed with increasing incredulity, he tied together the sleeves of Janette's blouse across her back, so the fabric would stay out of the way. Janette's gorgeous, heavy tits barely stayed enclosed within the demi-bra. "Since this second punishment is for lying to protect you, a worse offense than ignoring her assigned laundry chore, the tawse will be directed to a more sensitive area."

He unclasped the bra and tucked the thin lacy cups aside, under the blouse. Angie was dazed, staring at her best friend's exposed tits. They looked into each other's eyes. Janette's expression was beseeching leniency. "Watch and learn," Matt said.

He first hit the outsides of Janette's tits and the heavy flesh swayed and reddened. When he struck the sensitive undersides, she yelled into the bridle gag. He moved to the tops of her tits and she yelled louder. He handed the tawse to Angie. "Your turn. Do the front of her tits."

While Angie screwed up her courage, staring at the panting, sweating Janette, Matt walked behind his strapped daughter and diddled her clit with his thumb while thrusting two fingers into her soaked gash. He pushed his other thumb, heavily lubed, into her gaping asshole. "Huuunnnhh," she grunted, wriggling her hips and grinding her groin into the chair, bucking and lurching her cunt and ass back and forth.

Angie, jealous that Janette had two holes filled and her clit diddled, attacked Janette's swaying sore tits, smacking the heavy leather above and below the throbbing nipples. Matt added a third finger and began squeezing and twisting Janette's fat clit when Angie slammed the tawse again and again into Janette's hard nipples, causing her friend to buck and twist in a huge climax, her head collapsing onto her sternum. Even after her friend began cumming, Angie kept slamming the leather into the juddering tits.

Angie seemed to be in a trance, continuing to abuse her friend's sweating tits, not hearing Matt when he called to her. "Angie, stop. . . stop!" Finally he walked over to her and grabbed her wrist, removing the tawse from her grasp. Her bra was soaked through with sweat, revealing her own gorgeous tits and dark nipples, although she appeared to be oblivious to her wildly excited, ripe condition.

"Pour me a brandy and pour yourselves two Grand Marnier's," he instructed. While Angie stumbled over to the drinks cart, he untied Janette, removed the mouth gag and helped her over to a chair, where she cried out when her sore thighs and blistered ass sank into the leather. She sprawled in the large chair, her swollen tits in plain view, the metal tit clamps framed by the tawdry hanging bra. Angie returned and they all drank in silence. Angie, still extremely hot and horny, besides herself with arousal, finished her strong, sweet drink within a couple of minutes.

"Janette, get Angie ready." Janette nodded, dragged herself to her shaky feet, unclasped Angie's bra and unpeeled the damp material from the newbie's sticky chest. Angie was standing in front of Matt, the warm light of the study shining on her perfect skin, looking very young and highly desirable in her opened gauzy bra, panties and stay-up stockings. Her chest was heaving with fear and excitement. Ever the innocent, she thought it was the first time her body had been exposed to the debauched, licentious Matthew. He turned to Janette. "Prep her," he ordered and sat in a chair to relax, drink and watch.

Janette bound Angie in the same posture, leaning over the back of the chair. The newbie grunted as Janette kicked Angie's feet to the outside of the chair legs, tightly tied her ankles and stretched her arms tautly to the floor lamps while Matt sipped his brandy. Janette pushed the bridle gag, still wet with her saliva, between the teen's voluptuous lips while Matt gazed leisurely at the bare heaving tits capped by obscenely overlong, dark nipples. Almost immediately, Angie began to drool onto her big tits. Matt admired her tight, virginal puckered ring, beckoning for abuse and widening.

Janette and Matt punished the girl together, Janette striking the perfect ass and taut thighs while he slowly increased the tempo on her swaying tits, standing as close as possible so she was staring at his swinging, dripping dick. Angie mewled into the thick leather gag When Janette's arm tired, she put down the paddle and began licking between her sub's thick labial lips and into her meaty slit, fingering the fat but slippery clit, wet with her copious juices, teasing the nether hole with a greased pinky, till she shoved the pinky all the way - a mere three inches- into the girl's virgin ass. Angie shuddered and came big-time, shaking spasmodically for an entire minute, but never ceasing to buck her hips to their fullest extent, back and forth between the thick tongue between her cunt lips and the finger embedded in her rear.

Next: Janette and Angie separately punish Angie's submissive MILF, Justine.

12