Now She was Free to Choose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, true!" she laughed and knew, that he had stopped short of saying that about her although that would be a joke too far. "I have bottled beer if you'd like one?"

He shrugged. "Sure, thank you. I'm only on the bike."

Fenna chose the same and sat down beside him, taking a few sips from the bottle before she spoke. "A few last questions about my new phone, then I'm through..."

"Go ahead," he replied and watched her as Fenna swept her new iPhone off the table before them, and where he put his bottle beside hers. "I just need to be shown again how this and that works or is set up, okay"

He nodded, yet Fenna saw a different look in his eyes upon her, one of frustration that they had to deal with these only too prosaic things and not each other. He politely and patiently showed her and explained what was to be done, or he did it for her and then had her repeat what had been done.

"Like this?" she asked, leaning in closer as she did as he had shown and she saw the results soon appear on the screen. She looked at him and laughed. "Great, I've got that at last!"

"You have, Fenna, and you're a good pupil," he murmured and put an arm around her shoulders.

She felt a thrill course through her body, enjoyed the feel of a man's touch again, the prospect of what could so easily happen, given her mood and his confident ways with her now. That he was some years younger was no longer of any concern.

"Bram?" she murmured against his lips as she met a tentative kiss, the touch of his hand to the bare skin of her leg, as he leaned in. Touches of her lips to his cheek and then his mouth, again, became deeper and longer, the exploratory swirl of a tongue tip just passing opened lips and probing deeper.

"Do you want this and with me?" he whispered, his breaths warm on her lips, as he met her wild-eyed look back at him.

She nodded.

"You know that we're both alone and have to explain what we do to no one else, just to each other." She leaned in and kissed him again, felt his passionate and yet restrained responses to her advances. She was patient but took to wondering how experienced he was in these ways of it between two people who wanted to be lovers. You learned of each other along the way; you also expected not to have to be too patient in pursuing what they now lusted after.

"Have you had many girlfriends, and shared wonderful experiences, along the way before being here with me?"

Bram waited to answer her. "I'll let you set the boundaries to what we find together, but I'll want to share everything I can with a woman like you. Make real, Fenna, what I have only dreamed of doing with you."

She found his answer honest but somewhat humble, even submissive and she kissed him again as she pushed one hand under his work sweater and caressed his body, feeling the strength and tone in it, the body of a supremely fit sportsman.

"I'll take it off for you," he mumbled through their kisses.

She offered kisses with trembling lips to his skin and knew that it was going to be easy to fall for the young man before her.

"You are a wonder...look what you make me do," she kissed. "I'm glad that we didn't get here when you were in college. I'd be out of work if they had found out what I now want to share with you."

"And I don't want to imagine how you looked under your sweater. I did that in class and I had all kinds of naughty thoughts. I got to..."

You got to lusting over me?" she finished for him and remembered how it had been. "I met that look of yours sometimes and knew what lay behind it. I'll get undressed as long as you do something for me, Bram, you wonder, take off your trousers but keep what you're wearing underneath until I want to see all of you. Got that?" She stood up. "I like to have man keep what he packs to the last and when I'm ready for him."

She wanted to control him, to play the teacher to him acting out the role of an obedient student only, this time, they would play out the roles naked and keep nothing back, giving free rein to where their lust for each other took them.

Feeling curious, she watched him undress, shivering on seeing how his prick made a taut tent out of his briefs and shaped his sac. Along with being sporty and wonderfully toned, he packed more than enough for her. She had noticed how he too glanced at her body, naked as she now was, but did not touch her; that he did not reach out to touch her naked and perky tits with their nipples already hard.

She loved his restraint, or was it doubt on how to claim the older woman that he saw before him? She was feeling the tug and cramp of longing for him and tried to resist the urge to touch his body, to run her fingers over his skin, and to breathe in Bram's heat.

"You're so beautiful..."

"Then let me know it! Touch me, Bram, touch me wherever you want but do that for me!"

She put her hands to his head as he bent to kiss her breasts, to caress them with his lips and swirling tongue before he took one nipple in his mouth and sucked upon it, flickered his tongue across and around it. A hand trailed down over her belly and he found her shaven pussy, fingered her slowly, and teased open her lips.

Her body trilled and trembled. It had been so long since she had felt quite like this, that a man was discovering what she brought to him, and she still wondered just how much experience he had in these ways of it.

"Go and sit on that small bench," she now asked, touching herself and feeling how wet she had become. "You've pleased me so far and let's see where it takes us."

She loved to be in control and he seemed to take pleasure in it, from how her nipples were so hard and stood proud of small areolas. He was hard and his briefs deformed, and she saw a patch of moisture that she took to be precum.

"You want me, don't you?" she kissed and pressed against him as he sat before her, she standing between his parted legs as his hands trailed caresses over her buttocks and kept her to him. His mouth trailed over her belly and then up to her breasts and she embraced him loosely to guide him in his claims upon her.

"You're more beautiful than I imagined, your breasts so perfect and your body so warm. I love to feel you against me." He looked up at her with wondering eyes and she bent to kiss him again, her hair sweeping lazily over his upturned face.

"You like me taking charge, don't you, but don't cum yet...please?" She said as the patch on his briefs was touched, and she trailed her fingertips over the bulge and tweaked his knob, over the tip of his penis that was shaped so wonderfully by that thin layer of cotton.

"Yes, I love it...my ex-girlfriends never did what you are doing for me. I always took the lead in this."

She was taken by his honesty. "Lie down on the rug for me...on your back and let me take you, Bram, and let's see how far we get with that. We can share and fuck all night but let me do this first."

Kneeling over him she trailed slow kisses and caresses over his chest, over the bulge in his briefs then down his legs, pressed her breasts to his face and kissed him, griping his prick and slowly working it in teasing pulls and presses, Bram groaning and trying to gain some control over what she was doing to him.

"You know how it is for me!" he called out, "so let's fuck!"

"Kiss my tits, suck on my nipples and bite them...but...but do it gently!" she gasped, Bram already at work on them and her urging pleas unnecessary. She crept over him until her pussy was over his mouth and she called out. "Have you ever eaten a woman out?"

"Not one like you...just chicks who wanted to learn how it went!"

"Just like you, then!" she called out and tugged loose the string fastening of her thong and threw it aside, settled on his face, and moved to encourage him until his tongue flickered deeper and found her clit. "Yes, like that...you do know what to do!"

"I'm a quick learner, remember!" he mumbled as she rode his face, felt Bram's hands grip her buttocks to keep her on him as his tongue darted into her.

"You've taken me there!" she screeched as the poke and slick of his tongue and lips brought her to a shuddering climax and made her breaths hitch in her throat. "You did that so well."

Fenna said it as she slid down and lay upon him, keeping Bram from moving. She coaxed him not to jerk off and took his hands away. Instead, he was persuaded to lie back and she took him in her mouth, slicked her tongue up and down over his shaft, and swirled her tongue over the tip before she took more of him and deeper.

Bram swept his hands lazily over her skin. "If you go on like that I'll cum!"

"Do you think I'll mind if you do?"

Fenna coaxed him to lift his legs and plant his feet on the floor as she lay between them, sucked him off as she massaged his butt cheeks, all of it done with purposeful intent. She kept on sliding the tip of his cock into her mouth and sucked steadily while she stroked his shaft with nimble fingers. The feeling of a hard dick in her mouth, again, was strangely soothing but she sensed that Bram would not last long.

She heard him panting and suddenly felt the gushing spurts of his semen across her tongue, kept on working him as his penis pulsed. Bram succumbed to a quick and powerful orgasm before he collapsed back onto the floor and lay still, his eyes blinking and his breaths slowly settling.

"That was incredible, the best yet," he admitted, tugging on her hair and meeting her sly look up at him, her throat and breasts slicked with his cum. He knew that she had taken some in her mouth before she had pulled away and felt it spatter over her skin. "Teacher sure knows best."

Fenna felt her heart beating furiously and her head spinning from the wantonness of what she had done. It felt both terrifying and exhilarating at the same time to have taken an ex-student in this way. Her pussy throbbed and she knew that she had not felt this way in a very long time.

"I'm Fenna to you now, just Fenna," she went on to say, lying down beside him but not letting go of his prick. "We'll clean ourselves up and have supper, shall we? That's why you came here, isn't it?"

He laughed in response to her teasing ways and drew Fenna down to him and kissed her, prolonging the kiss until she lay down on him and in his embrace. "We'll do this in bed later, okay?"

"Yes, okay. You didn't think I'd let you go so soon after what we just did?" She slipped out of his embrace and stood up, met his gaze upon her, and then the slide of one hand to her legs. She stood there as he knelt between them and kissed her warm skin, darted his tongue into her again, and tasted all that was to be found there. "You're one horny and crazy guy!"

"And I'm loving every moment that I spend with you, every single one."

Fenna knew that it was so. She wondered just how she could control what, she sensed, could so easily be pursued with him.

They had lazed in a loose embrace after their first moments of exploration and mutual satisfaction and felt more at ease with each other, Fenna's doubts about what he could do for her seemingly dispelled, and Bram was left feeling more than satisfied.

"You'll stay for something to eat, won't you?" she asked on breaking loose from his hold upon her.

"Yes, I've already said that I'd like that."

Bram watched as she slipped on her thong and put her blouse on, the fabric shaping her swaying breasts and Fenna's nipples poking quite clearly against it. He loved her confidence and brazen ways, her sexuality and brazen ways to have him see her like this.

"There's no hiding from me what you bring," she kissed after watching him slip on his briefs once more, nothing else. "You sure kept me guessing what you have along with a sportsman's body and a tool to please anyone."

"You're the one that counts," he answered giving her a knowing look, one of continuing desire.

"I've said it before, Bram...don't get ahead of where we are right now." She kissed him and went into her kitchenette, just hearing him call after her that she looked so good and excited him.

She had felt her tits jerk and sway under her blouse, freed of her bra, and he would have seen that, along with her uncommonly hard and erect nipples. He remained in her thoughts of what had yet to happen between them.

"And all I'm saying is that I like being with you and wish that you weren't so scared of letting go. I want us just to see where that takes us. We've gotten this far and it makes no sense to now turn back."

They ate a pasta dish she had prepared for them in the hope that he would stay with her. They washed it down with some Rioja wine, their eyes seeming to take the other in as they chatted but did not touch as if they couldn't keep their hands from each other. Intentional, or not, Bram felt that her restrained ways with him as they sat close at the breakfast bar and ate, their legs touching and shoulders brushing, that it was again a long tease on her part.

"You don't need to do that," she said and tried to restrain him from clearing things away, washing the plates and cutlery that they had used, but Bram insisted on it. Such behaviour was at odds with the last man who had been in her life and she had lived with for a while.

"I won't be long," she assured him when everything was tidied away and Bram sauntered back into her living room where they had taken to each other. Alone now, she stripped of what little she had put on and she sprayed whipped cream onto her lips, her erect nipples and her smooth belly, and lastly, her pussy before she walked into the room and posed. "What do you think?"

Bram gaped at her and then laughed as he slipped off his briefs and she saw his prick leap free and arc out from his belly. "I think that teacher's a naughty but inventive woman!"

"Forget bed for now. We do it here, so lick me all over, clean off every bit of it," she commanded, "then we'll see where that takes us."

Bram began by licking her cream-covered lips, slipped his tongue in darting kisses into her mouth before he moved down over her breasts and sucked clean her nipples and the blob of cream that was sliding down between them. He then kissed his way south and licked her out, this time taking his time to do so.

"Go on, I like what you're doing!" she gasped and clung to his head, tugging on his hair to keep him to her. She lifted one leg and laid it on his shoulder so that he had better access to the swollen lips of her pussy, his tongue swirling in large probing circles that made her breaths hitch. "Bram...Bram!"

"It's the same for me, my ex-girlfriends never let me get so far."

"But I want it and you...even if I am a lot older!" She quivered and was dismayed to feel the renewed cramp of an approaching orgasm, small but not to be denied. "Go on, the teacher wants you!"

"And I'm one guy who loves all that you bring!" He mumbled the words as Fenna gripped his head and kept him to her, clawing gently on his skin as he ate her out. "Lie down for me, I want to be in you and take a ride."

"Put on this rubber, then you may go for it," she coaxed, succumbing to his ways with her as she parted her legs and he settled between them.

She lay stretched out on the floor, coaxed to do so by his caresses and kisses, by Bram's soft breaths and lingering touches as he trailed caresses over her skin from her throat down over her stomach and neatly trimmed and shaven mound, her pussy's lips glistening, as she tried to take a hold of his penis and sac, to coax him to take her.

There was just the tantalizing slick and flicker of his tongue tip to wherever he chose to go. Bram lingered when he retraced the path of his caresses, did so wonderingly before he knelt before her again and allowed Fenna to renew her claims on his penis, touched that trembling flesh before she slithered down and took the domed tip into her mouth and sucked.

"I wondered...wondered how it would feel to be with you," he groaned and was quite unable to control his reactions, those of mind and body. He squirmed and again bucked his hips.

"Lie down again for me," she demanded, Fenna moving to kneel beside him as she bent down to take him deeper into her mouth, her nimble fingers squeezing and slipping over his nut sac. "I've done that too, wondered about this, after I met you again," she murmured and moved to kiss him, her breasts sweeping lazily over his chest but her hand holding his pole tight as she kept on squeezing rhythmically upon it. "Don't let go, will you? I'm nowhere near ready for that."

"Neither am I, but I am for this!" he called out and pushed her back onto the floor, coaxed her to part her legs and he moved to bury his mouth against her slit, then rose to find her, his strong hands pulling on her hips and raising Fenna enough before he dipped and shoved into her and pursued his raging need to finally claim her body.

"Wait, the condom! Put it on!"

He did so without complaining before she reclaimed him, her hands gripping his hips as she moved to meet his entry.

"Now I've got you...now I can fuck you, Fenna! Now I can fuck the real woman...not the woman of my dreams!"

She loved to hear him calling out to her as they fucked, his energetic ways sapping her control over what was happening, his bucking hips, and the drive of his penis into her moist heat, making her jolt. It was wild rutting, her responses not fully controlled, and she knew that Bram could not last if the pace and frenzy of his movements went on for much longer. Her pussy's muscles clamped on him as her hands gripped his buttocks and urged him on; compelled Bram to keep going even as her energetic ways wasted him.

It felt as if she was on the rack, being tortured and stretched; as she was plugged by his driving penis, the slam of his hips against her as she felt the rise of cramping delight in her abdomen, the tingle in her nipples, and the fullness of her breasts as her orgasm approached and would overwhelm her in a tumultuous rush followed by sharper snaps and thrills.

"We share...we're going to share it, Fenna!" he gasped and lifted his head and gloried in what he was feeling her do to him, Fenna kissing his chest and then drawing him down for snorted exchanges of breaths as their mouth crashed against the others.

"You've found me!" she gasped, finally overwhelmed and conceding to the crashing waves of her orgasm as he kept on thrusting into her, his body jolting as he came. "Fill that rubber with what you feel for me! I want that...have wanted that ever since I came into the shop and saw you again!"

She had made real what had been only a hope, felt so long ago and when she was with another man. Bram, the supposed novice in the act, had brought something quite different to her in his loving ways. He had paid homage to her and her body. She had made more of a man of him, she the teacher and he the lustful pupil, but that was to believe that their relationship was as it had once been when he'd been a student at the college where she continued to work.

"We've moved on from everything before," he smiled and looked into her wonderful blue eyes. The woman, with her soft and winning smile, beautiful skin, and blonde hair, was a vixen, a demon in her loving ways and she had brought rousing and wasting pleasure to him. "I hope that I showed you that I'm not new to this and now I've learned so much more with you."

Fenna shivered as he finally withdrew from her body and watched him as Bram knelt between her legs. His touch to her skin now felt unbearable; she was still on a high from all that she had discovered with him. She loved the sight of him, Bram's toned body, and she noticed that his prick was slicked with her pussy's juices, and the condom filled and distorted.

"You'd better take that off," she suggested in a soft and wondering voice as he held out his hands to her and she was pulled to her feet and embraced, Bram's hands slowly caressing her back as she was held against him. "There's a toilet across the hall. Then...and then, take me to bed, upstairs, and stay the night. I think there's more to this, of us being together than I believed possible."