Now She was Free to Choose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
211 Followers

"That's crazy, isn't it?" he replied, his voice failing to disguise his surprise to hear her say it. The woman in his arms was beautiful to his sight but the doubts that she had expressed before they began their loving times had changed. "I'd better get this rubber off...."

"Yes, do that" she smiled, "and bring the rest of them with you and come upstairs. You're going to need them...every single one of them."

"We're going to need them, Fenna, we are." He released her from his embrace and felt the wonder in her caress before he stepped away.

She watched him go, then gathered up their scattered clothes. After all of her initial doubts about what was happening, she now realised that she had made the right choice in him as a lover. Bram was young and attentive, a giver and not just a taker, and he was clever, more than an average student when she had taught him.

She had made the right choice in him becoming her lover, and the future would take of itself. He was with her and here he was going to stay, whenever it could be arranged.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
211 Followers