Now Showin’ at the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The song's tempo picked up and Leigh began moving her upper body side to side with the music. Before Leigh or I had realized, the top of her dress opened, fully baring her tits. Even after Leigh discovered that her breasts were on display and all eyes had turned toward her, she made no attempt to cover up. She continued to dance and even accentuated her bare breasts by raking her nails across her erect nipples.

I had had enough! As the song came to an end, I wrapped my arms around her and whispered in her ear, "I need to fuck you as soon as possible!" Leigh responded by grabbing my hand and leading me to the door.

Even as we broke out of the crowd and through the club door, Leigh made no attempt to cover up. However, once we got outside and the cool air hit Leigh's tits, I think she became very conscious of her nudity and closed the top of her dress.

We tumbled into the car for a very heated ride back to the hotel. The whole time I drove, Leigh was licking my ear and roughly rubbing my cock through my pants. I slid my hand up under her dress and slowly rubbed her sopping wet pussy. Every time I brushed her clit, she let out a deep sigh. The ride to the hotel seemed to take forever.

***************

Leigh and I walked arm in arm through the hotel lobby to the elevator and pushed the button. Our patience was being tested and every event that kept us from each other's arms seemed to take forever. The elevator arrived, and we entered, and the doors slid shut. Finally, alone, I lost control. Placing my hands on either side of Leigh's beautiful face, I kissed her. She returned my kiss, and our tongues entwined. My hands slid down Leigh's body first stopping to massage her ample breasts and then sliding further to cup her firm bottom.

Our embrace was broken by the "ding" of the elevator as it reached our floor. We quickly straightened our clothes before the door opened, and then stepped into the hall when it did. We moved down the hall feverish with anticipation. Stopping at our door I attempted to get my key out and unlock the door, but Leigh made this difficult by relentlessly teasing me. I finally got the door open and we embraced as we fell into the room.

As soon as we entered the room hours of pent-up passion exploded. It was as if we were struck by lightning. I moved from Leigh's mouth to her ear and began to nibble her sensitive lobes. Moving from her ear lobes to Leigh's long, sensuous neck, I stopped briefly to whisper in her ear, "I need to fuck you."

I felt no resistance from Leigh as I planted tender kisses on her neck. She seemed to melt into my arms as I slid lower down her neck. My restraint left me, and I pulled open Leigh's dress ripping the tie at her waist that had kept her dress closed. Leigh gasped at my roughness, but the passion of her embrace and speed of her beating heart increased. I stopped momentarily to massage her firm breasts. The erectness of Leigh's nipples betrayed the level of her excitement.

Nothing at this point could have stopped me from fucking Leigh. My desire to feel the warmth of her body as I penetrated her became my sole reason for living. The need became as essential as breathing and if I didn't respond to the need, I would surely have died. I couldn't wait any longer; I lifted Leigh off her feet and roughly threw her on the bed.

The focus of my passion was encased in a pair of tiny lace panties. The flimsy panties presented only a momentary obstacle as I tore them from Leigh's body. With nothing to prevent me from reaching my goal, I began to gentle nibble her inner thigh. Slowly my kisses trailed up Leigh's leg as I worked my way to the source of her pleasure. My progress was too slow for Leigh, and she placed her hands on either side of my head and forced my face into her crotch.

"Lick my cunt!" Leigh implored.

My tongue flicked between the soft folds of her pussy. My nose was tickled by her fine pubic hair as I increased the pressure of my licking. I gently sucked Leigh's clit into my mouth setting off an intense orgasm. I could feel her body shudder as the wave of pleasure flowed over her body.

Before Leigh's orgasm subsided, I removed my pants and thrust my cock deep into her sopping wet cunt.

"Ooooohhhh Yesssss!" She moaned.

The feeling was exquisite but did nothing to slake my need. My passion drove me in and out of her with almost maniacal speed. Leigh responded in kind and met my thrusts with the same intensity.

"I'm cuuummminnggg againnnnn!" Leigh screamed as she drove her fingernails into my back.

Leigh's orgasm set off mine and I dumped a load of sperm deep inside her pussy. I continued to thrust in and out of her until her cunt had milked every last drop of jism from my cock. When I had finished cumming I collapsed onto Leigh, smashing her tits into my chest.

Leigh rolled me off her and pounced on my softening member and sucked it until it became hard enough for her to begin bobbing her head back and forth. She then slid the shaft in and out of her mouth. Once my cock was fully hard again, Leigh stood up and slid her dress off her shoulders and down her back. She looked as sexy as hell standing there wearing only a garter belt, thigh-high stockings and 4-inch high heel shoes.

Leigh reached down toward me and said, "Come with me. I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

We had just begun experimenting with anal sex a few months earlier. I had read an article in "Hustler" on how to introduce your girlfriend to anal sex. One Saturday night Leigh and I gave it a try. We quickly discovered that Leigh's asshole is very sensitive, and she loves to have her ass licked and fucked. She can orgasm very powerfully and several times during anal sex. Now anal sex is her favorite and she has often forgone having a cock in her pussy in order to have one in her ass.

Leigh took me by the hand and led me toward the balcony. She slid the curtains back and opened the sliding glass door. We were immediately buffeted by the cold sea breeze and I was wondering if going out on the balcony was such a good idea. Leigh stepped through the door and walked to the rail. She bent over, firmly grasped the railing and looked back over her shoulder at me.

"What are you waiting for? Shove that big thick cock of yours up my ass?" she ordered.

I thought, as I stepped through the door and onto the balcony, that this was kind of ironic since I had fantasized earlier in the evening of bending Leigh over the balcony rail and fucking her from behind. I wrapped my hands around Leigh's waist and aimed my prick for her cunt. With a quick thrust of my hips, I entered Leigh's pussy until my cock was buried to the hilt. Leigh produced a huge moan as I impaled her. I slowly pumped my cock in out of Leigh's twat a few times and then pulled out. Seeing that my prick was adequately lubricated with Leigh's juices, I readjusted myself to fuck her ass. I slid my hands from Leigh's waist to her ass cheeks and pushed her cheeks forward and a part revealing Leigh's little brown ass hole. I pressed the tip of my cock against Leigh's ass hole and began pushing. Slowly my penis entered Leigh's ass. Once the head of my cock was in, I began applying slow steady pressure until my hips were pressed against Leigh's ass cheeks and my prick was all the way in.

As I entered her ass, Leigh closed her eyes, clenched her teeth and let out a low moan as she relished the pain/pleasure of having her asshole expanded. I looked down and saw Leigh gripping the balcony rail so tight that her knuckles were turning white.

Once I had bottomed out, I stopped a moment allowing Leigh to acclimate herself to having a cock rammed up her ass. After about half-minute or so I began pulling out of Leigh's ass and when only the tip of my penis remained in her rectum, I pushed forward again filling her bowels with my prick. After a few strokes I was able to develop a steady rhythm and began pistoning in and out of Leigh's tight little ass.

"Oh yessss!!" Leigh moaned as I increased my rhythm. "That's it, fuck meeeee in the asssss!"

Then the unexpected happened. A man about our age stepped out onto the balcony next to us. I don't know if it was coincidence or if he had heard Leigh and was wondering what was going on, either way once he saw what we were doing he stayed and watched. Leigh, oblivious to his presence, was on the verge of cumming and a continuous moan was emanating from her mouth.

Suddenly Leigh threw her head back and let out a silent scream as she was racked by a powerful orgasm! She collapsed onto the balcony rail as I continued to pound her ass. I looked over at our audience and noticed that he had pulled out his cock and was furiously jacking off.

I fucked Leigh's ass for about another minute or so when I suddenly felt my knees get weak. I slammed my cock as far as it would go into Leigh's ass and blew a wad deep in her bowels. Leigh came again with my orgasm and I could feel her shudder with the pleasure.

Once Leigh's orgasm had subsided, I pulled out of her ass. Leigh stood up and wiped the sperm off her thigh that had leaked from ass hole. Leigh brought her hand to her mouth and sucked the cum from her fingers. She then looked up and noticed the young man on the next balcony. He had finished masturbating and was silently applauding.

Leigh smiled at him, blew him a kiss, turned and walked back into the room. All I could do was admire her shapely ass as she walked away. I waved to our neighbor and joined Leigh inside.

***************

The next morning, I awoke to find Leigh gently sucking on my cock. It wasn't long before I was hard, and we started off the day with a good morning fuck. It was a great way to start a relaxing morning of "fun and sun".

We spent all day at the beach. We swam, played volleyball, and just lay out in the sun and talked. We talked about various things but toward the end of the afternoon our talk finally turned to our fuck session on the balcony the night before.

"Did you know that guy was watching us?" I asked.

"Yeah, I saw him." She replied, "But I was way to into what you were doing to me to have you stop."

"It didn't bother you to have him watch"

"No. Actually, it turned me on even more!" She said with a sly grin.

"So, would you want to fuck in front of other people again?"

"I'm not sure. If the situation arose, I wouldn't stop it but I'm not sure I would want to arrange for it to happen."

"Well let's hope the situation arises again because it turns me on to have people watch while you're being fucked."

Leigh gave me a big smile and said, "Honey, do you mind if I choose the entertainment for the evening?"

"I don't know, what do you have planned?"

"I want it to be a surprise!"

I had no idea what Leigh was planning for the evening, but I was anxious to see.

***************

After I had taken a quick shower, Leigh sent me to the lobby bar so that she could get ready for the evening. She said she wanted her outfit to be a surprise. So, I went to the bar, picked a seat toward the back of the bar and ordered a gin and tonic.

Two and half gin and tonics later I looked down at my watch and realized an hour had passed. When I looked back up, I noticed that every single guy in the bar was looking at the door with his mouth agape.

When I followed their stares, I saw that Leigh had entered the bar. Leigh looked like she had fallen out of a 1980's glamour music video. She wore a hot pink, front-button dress belted at the waist. The hem of the dress fell to mid-calf. The dress was so sheer you could easily see her lingerie, which consisted of sheer thigh-high black stockings with garter belt and a skimpy black lace bra with matching panty. Her hair was up in a tight bun and on her head, she wore a black pill-box (Jackie O' style) hat with lace falling over her eyes. On her hands she wore fingerless black lace gloves.

Leigh had taken a great deal of time putting on her make-up. She had been careful about how she had applied it and made sure that it accentuated her beautiful green eyes. Her bright red lip stick made her normally pouty lips look innocent but yet mischievous. Leigh's manner and dress reminded me of a Nagel print. I couldn't wait to see what she had planned for tonight!

I quickly got up to meet her and guided her over to a seat next to mine. Every male eye in the house followed Leigh's movements with lust, while every female eye followed her with hate.

Leigh grabbed the stool beside me and ordered a shot of tequila from the bartender. Leigh doesn't generally order hard liquor, but when she does it's a sign that she's ready to party. The bartender set the drink in front of Leigh with a shaker of salt and a slice of lime. Since her hands were covered with gloves, she had no place to sprinkle the salt. She looked baffled for a moment and then I could tell by the look on her face she got an idea. Leigh grabbed my hand and licked my palm. She sprinkled salt from the shaker onto my saliva-soaked hand. Once she was satisfied with the amount of salt on my palm, she set the shaker down. She paused for a moment and then in one fluid motion Leigh licked the salt from my palm, downed the shot of tequila and popped the lime wedge into her mouth. She had sucked all the juice from the lime and pulled the rind from her mouth and smiled brightly at me.

"Are you done with that drink yet" she said indicating the glass in my hand, "Because I'm starving and want to go get something to eat."

I leaned into her and whispered in her ear "Are you sure you don't want to just go up stairs and fuck each other's brains out?"

She turned toward me and gave me that all too familiar mischievous smile, "We can do that later, I want show off my new outfit a little first"

I shrugged my shoulders, put the glass down and threw some money on the bar. Leigh and I got up and I escorted her out of the bar. As it was when she entered the bar every single eye was on her as she left.

***************

For dinner we went to a steak place, which was a favorite of the locals. It was very rustic and most of the patrons looked like your typical Texas good ole boys - Lots of cowboy boots and Stetsons.

Leigh was greeted by some whistles and catcalls as the hostess took us to our table. Before leaving, the hostess gave Leigh a contemptuous look and said, "George will be your waiter."

Throughout the meal Leigh tried to draw as much attention to herself as she could; Not that it was very difficult to do that, the way she was dressed. She got up several times during dinner to use the ladies' room, and she would take a different long winding route to the bathroom each time. She would slowly walk, making sure to over accentuate the wiggling of her ass as she moved through the crowded restaurant. When seen from the rear, one might think that Leigh's ass is her best feature. Her small waist flares out to two well-defined and separated ass cheeks. It amazes me that such a tiny waist can support Leigh's top half.

On her final trip from the restroom Leigh said that a big fat cowboy had grabbed her, sat her on his lap and had roughly massaged her breasts with his meaty hands.

"Do you want me to go say something to him?" I asked.

"Nah I've been askin' to be grabbed all night with my actions." She responded with a snicker "I finally got what I wanted."

When I looked at her with a shocked expression she said, "Oh Honey he was harmless and as soon as I tried to leave, he let me go."

Even so, I thought it was time we got out of there. We quickly finished our meals. I paid the bill and we hit the road.

Once we had gotten into the car, I turned to her and said, "Where to now, drinking, dancin', parkin'. Remember it's your call."

Leigh once again gave me her mischievous smile and answered, "I want to go to that x-rated theater!"

I thought Leigh couldn't shock me anymore, but I was mistaken. It also wasn't the final time she would shock me that night.

***************

We walked into the lobby of the theater and were immediately hit by the smell of popcorn mixed with urine. I quickly surveyed the lobby and saw a red carpeted stairway leading up with a sign that read "Balcony is Reserved for Couples Only!". I started to walk to the stairs when Leigh stopped me.

"I have to go to the bathroom." She said indicating the way to the restrooms.

"What were you doing all those times you went in the restaurant?" I asked sarcastically.

She giggled and headed for the ladies' room. "I'll be waiting for you over there." I said pointing to where the stairs to the balcony began. Leigh acknowledged me with a wave of her hand.

I walked over to the stairs where an usher stood obviously to make sure only couples went up to the balcony. When I got up next to him, I asked, "How many couples are up there?"

"One or two." He replied.

"How many guys are in the main theater?"

The usher looked over his shoulder thinking, "Eight or nine."

I had no idea what Leigh had planned but if she wanted an audience, I was going to give her an audience. "I was wondering if you could do me a favor." The usher looked at me seemingly interested. "See my girlfriend is in the mood to show off and I was wanting to make sure she has an audience. Once we go up do you think you could grab a couple of those guys in the main theater and send them up the balcony to watch?"

The usher was intrigued about what I was saying but seemed to want to enforce the theater rules. "That's not allowed."

I pulled a twenty-dollar bill (hey remember this was the early eighties and $20 was like a $100 today) from my pocket and slipped it in his hand. Just then his head swiveled toward the restrooms and his jaw dropped as he got his first view of Leigh. I followed his gaze and my jaw followed suit.

Leigh had adjusted her dress while she was in the ladies' room. For all intents and purposes her attire was the same with two major exceptions. She had undone every button on her dress except the one at her waist. The top of her dress was opened to below her navel and the bottom of the dress was split in the front to above her pelvis.

What was more remarkable is that Leigh had shed her bra and panties and was nude under her dress. The sheer material of the dress did nothing to hide the nakedness of her body and her erect nipples were clearly visible. The forward motion of her walk had caused the two sides of the bottom of her dress to flow behind her at the hips, uncovering the trimmed strip of jet-black hair on her pubic mound.

Leigh sauntered up to me and looped her arm thru mine and whispered, "Did you miss me, Honey?"

As I started to lead Leigh up the stairs the usher said, "I'll take care of that thing for you."

Leigh asked, "What was he talking about?"

"I made some arrangements to increase the size of your audience."

"What do you mean, increase the size of my audience?'

"You'll see." I said, finally having a chance to give Leigh a mischievous smile for once.

We went through the door at the top of the stairs and into the theater. We stopped just inside the doors for a moment to allow our eyes to get adjusted to the dark. Once I could see, I quickly looked around. There was only one couple in the balcony in the far corner. I couldn't tell exactly what they were doing but it was easy to tell that they were engaged in some kind of sex act.

I led Leigh to the front row of the balcony. We picked two seats in the center of the row and sat down. The seats afforded a great view of the screen in spite of the low railing directly in front of the seats. I was more concerned with Leigh's visibility than I was with my view of the screen and thought that our placement was perfect. We settled into the sticky seats and I casually draped my hand in Leigh's lap.

Annette Haven was on screen giving some guy a sloppy blowjob. You could hear lips smack as she sucked on his big dick. As the action on the screen became more intense, I slowly moved my hand toward Leigh's crotch and began to gentle stroke her pussy. Her breathing became rapid and I could tell she was extremely turned on.