Now Showin’ at the Movies

Story Info
Leigh shows off at a XXX theater.
9.9k words
4.57
37.2k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This account is a tribute to my beautiful, sexy and sexually voracious wife Leigh, who I sadly lost to brain cancer in 2016.

Over the years I wrote stories about our experiences that she and I shared privately; however, it was always my desire to share them with the world. These stories span our life together, from her first exhibitionist experience, through her cancer diagnosis and her unfortunate death.

Leigh and I met during our freshman year Texas A&M University (Fall of 1981). We began to date and quickly fell in love. Initially, our sex life was torrid, but by the time we were juniors, we were like an old married couple.

We began to experiment with fantasy and role-playing, but by accident, discovered that what really turned us on was exhibitionism. This grew into practices of Leigh flashing in public, as well as sex in front of others. Our relationship developed in such a way that Leigh and I engaged in swapping and frequently having sex with multiple partners.

This true story describes a moment in time (Spring 1984 when Leigh was 21) and is about Leigh's further experimentation with exhibitionism (See "The Hike" for Leigh's first exhibitionist experience). The descriptions of the people in the story are accurate for the time however, their names may have been changed to protect the innocent. Understand that like all works "Based on a True Story", there may be some artistic license taken.

***************

Both Leigh and I were totally stressed out and were in need of some serious R & R. We had just completed a series of exams as well as a couple projects and wanted to unwind before it was time to begin studying for spring finals.

"Why don't we head down to Galveston for the weekend?" I suggested, "The beach always relaxes you."

"That sounds wonderful." Leigh replied, "Do you think it's too late to get a room at the Galvez?"

"They should have rooms. After all it's off season."

So, with only a little planning our trip to Galveston was set. We planned to leave right after our last class on Friday and arrive just shortly after five at night. Plenty of time to get to the clubs before the action really began.

***************

I met Leigh at her dorm right after my last class. We had both done most of our packing the night before, requiring us to just throw some last-minute items into our bags before we headed out.

Leigh saw me pull up and met me at the entrance to her dorm. She was dressed comfortably for the drive. Leigh is one of those women that even when dressed down can look absolutely sexy. She wore khaki walking shorts, a simple white t-shirt tucked in at the waist, and sandals. Her long jet-black hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she had applied a light coat of make-up that accentuated her sparkling green eyes. Because of the visibility of Leigh's nipples through the material and the uncontrolled bounce of her breasts, I knew she had left her bra at home. I gave her a kiss, grabbed her bag, threw it the trunk, and we were on our way.

The weather was gorgeous so before I rolled on to the highway, I dropped the Mustang's convertible top. I had a great classic Mustang (1969) that I had restored in high school and it was one of my pride and joys.

We were making excellent time and were ahead of our estimated schedule until we hit the north loop around Houston. At that point traffic was barely moving. After traveling less than ¼ mile in 15 minutes we came to complete standstill. I'm an impatient person, and after the stress of the past few weeks this was all that I needed. I started to become frustrated.

"Aw Fuck!" I exclaimed, "This traffic absolutely sucks."

"Don't worry" Leigh consoled, "we still have plenty of time."

"I know but I wanted to get there as soon as possible so I could fuck your brains out before we went out. You know sort of release a little tension and loosen us up for the rest of the weekend."

"So, you want to release some tension?" she said with a grin, "Well I can help you with that."

Before I could say anything, Leigh reached over, unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out from the confines of my pants.

"I'll have you relaxed in no time!" Leigh purred as she put her head in my lap and sucked my soft prick into her mouth.

I initially jumped when I felt my cock enter her mouth, but quickly the friction of her sucking hardened my prick and I began feeling waves of pleasure flow through my body. Once my cock was hard Leigh became more aggressive and began sucking the length of my prick fully into her mouth. Traffic was not moving so I just leaned my head back and enjoyed Leigh's excellent blowjob.

That's when I noticed the 18-wheeler in the lane to my left. The truck passenger was leaning out his window and looking down into our car. As soon as he noticed me looking up at him, a huge grin cracked his face and he pumped a thumb's up signal to me. He was enjoying the show, but I thought he needed more to look at.

Sucking cock turns Leigh on enormously, and when she gets turned on, she becomes oblivious to her surroundings. That is why I thought I could start pushing this scenario further and give the truck passenger a look at some of Leigh's assets.

I took my right hand and slid it under Leigh's chest and began massaging her large C-cup (closer to D) breasts. I could tell from the muffled moan that escaped her lips (around my cock) that Leigh was enjoying this. I slowly moved my hand to her back and pulled the tail of her shirt from the waistband of her shorts and toward her head. What happened next, I had hoped for, but didn't think would happen. Leigh sat up, grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off. She remained suspended upright there for a few moments giving the truck-riding voyeur a clear view of her beautiful tits, and then she fell back into my lap.

Leigh began furiously sucking my cock, and it was only a matter of minutes before I was dumping a load of sperm into her mouth. She continued to pump her mouth up and down the length of my prick until she had drained me of every last drop of cum.

Once Leigh had finished swallowing the last bit of my sperm, she sat up and repositioned herself in her seat. That's when she noticed her audience. Leigh didn't lunge for her shirt or try to cover herself up she just stared into the truck passenger's eyes and wiped some errant cum from her cheek with her index finger. She then did something that her audience did not expect. Leigh stuck her index finger in her mouth and sucked her finger clean of the jism.

"I really need to fuck!" Leigh moaned. "We need to be in the hotel as soon as possible!"

"Well, that's not gonna happen anytime soon. So why don't you suck me hard again and then sit on my prick and I'll give you a ride." I thought I knew what her answer would be, but I could hope it would be 'alright!'.

"I'm not quite ready to do that with people watching." Leigh responded to my disappointment.

"Then your either going to have to wait or get yourself off."

Leigh gave me a mischievous smile and leaned back in her seat. She reached to the side and working the seat adjustment handle, lowered the seat into a reclining position. Leigh laid back, stretching out her 5' 11" frame, pointing her big beautiful tits skyward. I looked up at the truck passenger and saw that his gaze was fixed on Leigh's breasts.

To the delight of her audience Leigh began massaging her breast. She would cup them, pinching her nipples between her thumb and index finger, insuring their hardness. Slowly her hands slid down her body, over her flat stomach stopping at the waistband of her shorts. Leigh unbuttoned her shorts and slowly slid the zipper down. She pulled her shorts open, revealing red lace panties. Leigh hesitated a moment, and just as the anticipation was about to become unbearable for the truck passenger and me, she slid her hand under the waistband of her panties.

She delved into the moistness of her pussy and began gently rubbing her clit. Leigh immersed herself in the pleasure generated by her movements. She spread her long muscular legs further apart and placed them on the dashboard to give her better access to her pussy.

The truck passenger momentarily disappeared back into the truck and when he returned, he was joined by another man who I could only guess was the driver. They both looked down at Leigh with absolute lust in their eyes.

Leigh reached between her legs with her left hand and slowly inserted her index finger into her cunt. She increased the pressure and speed on her clit and began sliding her finger in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss!" Leigh moaned.

Her legs began to quiver as the attention she was paying to her clit drove her to an orgasm. The finger on Leigh's left hand was rapidly moving in and out of her cunt while she rubbed her clit with her right.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yesssss! That's what I needed!" Leigh screamed as she came.

Just as Leigh's orgasm subsided there was a break in the traffic jam, and we began slowly moving again. Leigh adjusted her seat to the upright position and grabbed for her T-shirt. She put her shirt back on and sloppily tucked the tails back into her shorts.

Once Leigh was settled, I turned to her and said, "Do you think you could put me away now?"

Leigh looked at my lap and saw that my cock, which had been deflated by her blowjob, was once again standing at attention as a result of watching her masturbate.

"Well, you look excited!" Leigh teased, "I'd like to take care of you, but I think your going to need that for later!" She then made a big production of tucking my prick back into my pants.

About 20 minutes later, traffic began to again reach normal speed. We started to out distance the 18-wheeler; whose occupants had the privilege of watching Leigh's show. A space opened in front of the truck and I quickly switched lanes, moving in front of the large truck. I now had clear lane in front of me and was going to take advantage.

"Say goodbye to the truck!" I said to Leigh as we accelerated.

Leigh smiled, stood up on the seat facing the rear of the Mustang and leaned her butt against the top of the windshield. She grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up to her neck, flashing her tits at the truck driver and his companion. I heard a loud 'honk' as the truck driver blasted his air horn in appreciation. Leigh dropped her shirt and waved bye to her audience as she sat down. Within 10 minutes the truck was nowhere to be seen.

***************

About an hour and half later we rolled onto Galveston Island. Just after we came onto the island, we were stopped by a red light in front of the Broadway Theater. This movie theater was built in the 1920's and was equipped with a balcony to match its run-down art deco style. For the last 5 years it had been relegated to showing XXX movies. I looked at the marquee, which announced, 'Centerspread Girls -- Starring Annette Haven' and in small letters underneath 'Saturday is Couple's Night'. I began to laugh because I had always kidded Leigh that she was Annette Haven's twin sister with bigger boobs (actual a porn star that looked even more like Leigh -- Bridgette Monet; would appear a few years later).

"Hey, a movie starring your sister is playing." I said as I pointed to the theater, "Maybe we should go see it tomorrow night; after all it's couple's night."

Leigh laughed and said, "Sure whatever you say."

I assumed she was joking but sometimes with Leigh I can never be sure.

***************

We got to the hotel around 7 pm and quickly checked in. The room was on the 5th floor and had a balcony that overlooked the Gulf of Mexico. Thoughts of fucking Leigh from behind as she bent over the balcony rail instantly came to my mind.

As soon as we got thru the door, I pulled Leigh close to me and kissed her deeply. My hands slid up her torso and roughly pawed her braless breasts. Leigh forcibly pushed me away breaking our embrace.

"What just because I sucked you off on the way down here you think I'm easy?" she asked with a mischievous smile. "Your gonna have to take me out for dinner and dancing if you're going to get any of my pussy!"

I started to protest, but I knew there was no changing her mind. She was going to play hard-to-get and tease me as much as she could.

Leigh turned to the suitcases I had thrown on the bed and began searching for the items she would need to get ready. She pulled her cosmetics bag and another bag from her suitcase and set them to the side. Leigh turned her back to me and pulled her t-shit over her head and tossed it to the side. She kicked off her sandals, hitched her thumbs in her waistband, and in a fluid motion, bent over sliding her shorts and panties to her ankles. Admiring Leigh's beautiful ass as she bent over, once again brought thoughts of fucking her from behind.

"I'm going to take a shower" Leigh told me as she scooped up the bags she had set aside and bounded for the bathroom.

"Can I join you?!" I yelled as she shut the bathroom door ignoring me.

I got ready for the evening and then grabbed the remote to see what was on T.V. I sat on the couch and flipped through the channels and finally decided on the Astros' game. After ten minutes I heard the shower stop, and a few moments later the sound of a hair dryer. Fifteen minutes later Leigh exited the bathroom with a cloud of steam. She was wrapped in a very small towel, which barely covered her tits and ass. Her shiny black hair was dry and styled so that it flowed down her back and her make-up accentuate her beautiful green eyes.

She moved to the bed where the open suitcases lay, dropped the towel, and began examining the contents of the suitcases. Watching a woman get dressed can be as much of a turn-on as watching her strip. Of this fact, Leigh is aware, and she was going to use the simple act of getting ready to go out as another way to tease me. She acted as if I wasn't there and slowly dressed. Every one of Leigh's moves was designed to drive me wild.

Leigh had begun adopting the glam style that was becoming popular with the female artists and models on MTV. This style relied on some classic touches like hats, lace gloves, spike heeled shoes, and elegant 1940's style dresses, but was also defined by lingerie. Thigh high stockings, garter belts and lace panties were again becoming popular. Leigh loved wearing this type of lingerie because it made her feel sexy. I can't say whether it made her feel sexy, but I can damn sure say it made her look sexy!

She reached into the suitcase and retrieved a black lace garter belt and put it on around her waist. She gently stroked the suspenders accentuating the shape and smoothness of her thigh. Leigh pulled a sheer black stocking from the suitcase and held it up for me to see. Turning slightly toward me she lifted her leg, toned by relentless running and swimming, to put the stocking on. After the stocking had been pulled past her foot, she rested her foot on the bed and continued to pull the stocking on. This position gave me an unobstructed view of Leigh's pussy. I could tell by the puffiness of her pussy lips, that the act of getting dressed was having the same effect on her as it was on me.

Leigh pulled the stocking to the top of her thigh and connected the garters. She slid her hands down her leg; relishing the silkiness of her stocking clad leg. Leigh repeated the process with the other leg and then produced a pair of black shoes with 4-inch heels. She slipped the shoes on and then turned to look in the full-length mirror that was mounted on the wall.

I watched as Leigh evaluated herself in the mirror. She ran her hands along the length of her flawless body. Stopping at her breasts, Leigh gently cupped them from beneath. Leigh has one of the most beautiful sets of breasts I have ever seen. Though they are natural, they are almost perfectly spherical and sit high on her chest. There is no sag to them, making them extremely seductive and impossible for any guy to resist. Her areolas are very small (about the size of a nickel), however her nipples are long and will stick out almost a quarter of an inch when she is fully aroused. As she stood there looking at herself in the mirror, they were growing to their full length.

Leigh continued sliding her hands down her body, past her waist and over her hips. She slowly reached for the apex of her legs and ran her fingers through the neatly groomed strip of jet-black hair just above her pussy. Leigh began to lightly rub her clit, the friction causing her to shudder. Not wanting to cum, Leigh moved her hand away and returned to the task of dressing.

She removed from the suitcase the final two pieces of clothing necessary to complete her outfit. The first was a pair of sheer black lace panties that tied at the hips. She quickly put the panties on being careful not to stimulate herself further. At this point I was thinking that her plan might be failing and that there was no way we were going to get out of the room without fucking. However, using every ounce of her willpower she finished dressing.

The last item Leigh put on was a black silk wrap dress. The dress had a flowing skirt and was slit in the front to just above mid thigh. When Leigh turned to the right or left the skirt would split revealing the top of her stockings. The top of the dress had a plunging neckline that stopped just below the bottom of Leigh's breasts, showing an ample amount of cleavage. The material was tight across the swell of Leigh's braless tits accentuating her erect nipples.

Leigh turned to the mirror, did a quick once over and then said, "So, are you ready to go?"

Watching Leigh get dressed had made me incredible horny. I was doing everything I could not to throw her down on the bed and fuck the ever-living daylights out of her, but I knew that I had to play along. "I've been waiting on you. What took you so long?" I replied with a smirk.

"Well let's go I'm starving!"

I stood up, readjusted my rock-hard cock, and putting my arm around Leigh's waist, led her to the door.

***************

We had dinner at an Italian restaurant that we liked. The restaurant was a little out of the way, just off The Strand in downtown Galveston, but the food was always well worth the inconvenience.

Throughout dinner Leigh and I teased each other. I would slide my hand up her stocking clad leg until I reached her crotch then I would gently stroke her pussy through her lace panties. By the time the bill arrived, Leigh's panties were soaked.

Leigh in turn would rub my cock through my pants increasing the size of my already stiff dick. At one point during the night, she pulled my prick from my pants and stroked me almost to the point of cumming. Just before the waitress returned to see how we were doing, she tucked my cock back in to my pants, and zipped me up.

After all this foreplay, I was ready to fuck, and suggested we return to the hotel, but Leigh insisted we go dancing first. I think she was just as ready to screw as I was, but she wanted to prolong my suffering for just a little longer.

***************

We went to one of the popular dance clubs on the beach. There was a little bit of a crowd at the door, but all the bouncer had to do was take one look at Leigh and we were in.

We made our way to the bar and ordered some drinks. Gin and tonic for me and some fruity drink for Leigh. I need some alcohol to get me into the mood to dance, but Leigh is ready to dance at a moment's notice. After gulping down our drinks we hit the floor.

Leigh is an incredibly sexy dancer and she began moving sensually to the music. With each movement of her hips and legs her skirt opened wider revealing the top of her stockings and occasionally a flash of her garter belt and panties. Leigh put her hands on her shoulders and slid her hands along her chest and down her sides. This motion opened the "V" of her dress further revealing more of her ample breasts.