Now Showin’ at the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before things got too much further, I heard shuffling and muted voices. I peered over my shoulder and saw about fifteen guys filing into the rows and seats directly behind us. I looked Leigh in the eyes and gestured over my shoulder with a nod of my head, "You've got an audience. If you going to put on a show it's now or never."

Leigh turned in her seat and looked at all the men who stared back at her in lust. She turned to me with a huge grin on her face and stood up with her back to the screen. For a brief moment her hourglass figure was silhouetted against the screen and the next moment her body was bathed in light from the usher's powerful flashlight.

I could tell from her movements that Leigh was hot!

She put both arms in the air, drawing attention to her perfect breasts. Everyone seemed to move in closer to get a better look. Leigh grasped the collar of her dress with a hand on each side of her neck and then slowly slid her hands down her body. When she got to her chest, she pulled the dress open fully revealing her breasts. Leigh cupped her large tits, pushing them together to make sure they were noticed. She hefted them to show the men their considerable weight. It never ceases to amaze me that such a thin girl with that tiny of a waist could have such big tits. Leigh's hands lightly caressed her breasts and she forcibly pinched her nipples with her long red painted fingernails. Her attention to her nipples made them even harder than they were before.

Leigh then continued sliding her hands down her sides. Stopping at her waist, she unbuckled her belt and unfastened the one remaining button keeping her dress closed. The dress fell to either side revealing her entire body. As the men in the theater gasped and whispered their encouragement, Leigh slowly reached for the apex of her legs and began to lightly rub her pussy. Slightly spreading her legs, she inserted a finger into her cunt.

As Leigh slowly masturbated, I knelt in front of her, placed my hands on her hips and pushed backward until her sexy ass rested on the balcony rail. She reached down and placing her hands on each side of my head she pulled my face toward her crotch. I didn't need any encouragement and began licking the edges of her pussy lips. I began increasing the pressure of my licking and gradually penetrated her pussy with my tongue. In order to give me better access to her cunt, Leigh tossed one of her legs over my shoulder and cradled my neck with the back of her knee. With her crotch now fully open to me, I began roughly licking and sucking on Leigh's clit.

"Oooohhhhh yes!" Leigh moaned. "Suck my cunt!"

After only a minute of eating Leigh out, I felt her shudder as she was overcome with pleasure. I could tell by the way her breath was coming it short little gasps that she was being racked by a powerful orgasm.

As soon as Leigh's orgasm had subsided, she pulled me to my feet and turned me sideways so the crowd would have an unobstructed view of what was about to come. She knelt in front of me and worked my cock out of my pants. Once my cock was free, Leigh began licking the head of my tool. A drop of lubricant appeared at the opening and Leigh rubbed it into the head. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and put her lips around the head. She bobbed up and down several times, as my cock grew rock hard. The group of guys was less subdued now and was loudly encouraging Leigh to swallow my full length.

As Leigh's mouth loosened up, she was able to take my entire prick. I grabbed her head and began thrusting my cock deep into her mouth so that the tip of my penis touched the back of her throat. Leigh grunted every time I slammed my cock into her mouth. She grabbed her large tits and began massaging her soft flesh and stimulating her nipples.

Leigh halted my face fucking long enough to take my prick from her mouth and lick all the way down the shaft and tongue my big balls. As Leigh stuffed my cock back in her mouth, she got off her knees. Leigh reached back between her legs and inserted two fingers into her sopping wet slit. Leigh moaned around my dick as she finger-fucked herself to another orgasm.

Once Leigh had stopped cumming she stood up and moved to one of the theater seats. She knelt on the seat, facing the rear of the theater and grabbed the back. Leigh leaned forward so that her tits hung over the back of the seat into the row behind and arching her back, lifted her shapely ass into the air.

"Fuck me!" she commanded.

I gathered Leigh's dress and threw it to one side giving me clear access to her pussy. In one quick thrust I impaled her with my prick.

"Ohhhhhh yes fuck me with your cock!' Leigh screamed.

As I pistoned in and out of her twat, several of the men in the theater moved into the second-row right in front of Leigh's face. They pulled their pricks out and had begun furiously masturbating. The man sitting directly in front of Leigh reached up and gently brushed Leigh's bare breast. Encouraged by her lack of resistance the guy pinched her erect nipple, eliciting a deep moan from Leigh.

Leigh is one of the most orgasmic women I have ever known. She can cum several times in a single love making session, and when super stimulated, as she was now, she'll fall into a state of continuous orgasm. In this state she becomes oblivious to her surroundings and almost lapses into catatonia. Leigh had just about reached that condition.

The guy that was seated in front of Leigh stopped stroking her breasts long enough to pry her hand loose from the back of the seat. Grabbing Leigh's arm, he led her hand to his lap and wrapped her lace-gloved hand around his erect cock. Leigh instinctively began sliding her hand up and down the length of this stranger's shaft. With Leigh jacking him off, the man was able to concentrate on massaging Leigh's breasts with both hands.

As Leigh shuddered through another orgasm she implored, "Pleaaasssse fuck me in the assssss!"

I placed the head of my cock against her rosebud and slowly pressed forward. The lubrication from her pussy juice made the penetration easy. As I slipped into Leigh's asshole, she moaned with the initial sensations. Slowly I pushed deeper until I was buried in Leigh's ass. Grabbing a fist full of her garter belt, I began stroking her slowly, picking up speed as I went. Leigh's tight opening was making it hard to avoid orgasm, but I was determined to make it last.

Moments after I entered Leigh's ass the guy who she was jacking off came all over her hand. Another guy quickly took his place and Leigh masturbated him with just as much enthusiasm as the first. The second guy was not satisfied with grabbing Leigh's tits and began licking and biting her nipples. The usher, who had moved down to a first-row seat beside Leigh, reached up and inserted two fingers into to Leigh's soaking wet cunt. He began sliding his fingers in and out of her cunt at the same pace he stroked his stiff cock.

All these sensations were becoming too much for Leigh and were overloading her pleasure center. A continuous moan was emanating from her mouth and she had slipped into a state of continuous orgasm. A few of the men in the theater waved their pricks in front of Leigh's face trying to entice her to suck them. Even in her heightened state of arousal she was not ready to go that far. One guy came all over Leigh's cheek, encouraging others to shoot their wads on Leigh's face. Several aimed at her moaning mouth. Those that were on target were treated to Leigh quickly gulping down their sperm.

The tightness of Leigh's ass was too much for me and I was about cum. I pulled out of Leigh's ass and sprayed my jism all over her back. The Usher stood up next to me and dumped his load along side mine.

As the last man came on Leigh's face, she turned around and slumped into the seat. She reached up and with a huge smile on her face stroked my deflating penis. The men were beginning to close on her and were roughly grabbing her breasts and pussy. The look on Leigh's face quickly turned from pleasure to concern. I think we both felt we needed to get out of here, or Leigh would be forced to fuck all of these men.

I grabbed Leigh by her arm and quickly helped her to her feet. Scooping up her purse, we quickly made our way to the exit. The usher, realizing the danger in the situation, ran interference for us and in moments we were out the balcony door and heading down the stairs to the lobby. As we exited, I heard loud applause and cheers of appreciation.

Once we got to the lighted lobby, I looked over at Leigh and couldn't believe what a mess she was. Her face and tits were coated with cum! Strings of sperm hung from the lace of her hat and her hair was matted to her face. Her breasts were slick with jism and shined in the light.

"Do you want to go to the bathroom and clean up?" I asked Leigh guiding her toward the restrooms.

She cocked her head and listened as the crowd of men headed down the stairs behind us. "I think it's best we get out of here." she said, "I can clean up at the hotel."

We picked up our pace and headed out of the theater into the parking lot. The evening had turned a little chilly and Leigh shivered uncontrollably as soon as she stepped out into the night air. Leigh was exhausted, and when we got to the car, she just slumped into the car seat and was almost immediately asleep.

I drove back to the hotel with the only sound that of Leigh's deep breathing. In our hurry to get out of the theater we never bothered to re-button Leigh's dress, and now she lay there with her body fully exposed as the sperm of 16 strangers dried on her face and tits. I wondered how I was going to get Leigh through the hotel lobby and up into our room in this state of dress. It's kind of hard to explain an almost naked woman covered in sperm.

When I got to the hotel, I left Leigh in the car while I ran up to the room. I quickly rummaged through the suitcases and found Leigh's raincoat. It was the trench type of raincoat and would cover Leigh enough for me to get her through the hotel lobby and up to the room.

I got back to the car and Leigh was still asleep. Opening the passenger door, I gently shook Leigh trying to wake her. "Leigh baby, we're at the hotel and it's time to wake up."

Groggily, Leigh got out of the car and stood up, "Here baby put this on." I said as I held the coat open for her. Leigh slowly put the coat on, and I escorted her to the hotel entrance. She leaned on me as we walked through the lobby, on to the elevator, and up to our room.

Once we got to our room, I laid Leigh on the bed and went to the bathroom to draw a bath. While the tub filled, I removed what little of Leigh's clothes remained. Her stockings were askew, and the knees were stained and dirty from kneeling on the filthy theater floor. One of the garter suspenders had come undone, most likely from me hanging onto her garter belt as I pounded her ass. Leigh slept the entire time I undressed her.

After I had undressed Leigh, I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom and lowered her into the tub. She woke up the moment her body was immersed in the water, but then relaxed as soon as she got her bearings straight. She smiled at me as I began to wash her with a soft cloth. I soaped her cum stained breasts and then worked my way down her body.

"I can't believe what a whore I was tonight." Leigh said as I cleaned her feet.

I was afraid that she might be having regrets about what happened in the theater, "I don't think you were a whore." I responded, "after all I was the only one you fucked."

"I know but there were at least 10 guys that I jerked off, and even though I didn't, I really wanted to suck those cocks that were being waved in front of my face."

I was a little shocked at her admission, but I was also turned on. "Why didn't you?"

"Because I thought you would be mad at me."

"Leigh baby, I love you and there are very few things that you could do that would get me mad at you. If you had sucked one of those cocks, it would have just made what you were doing even hotter. I think it would turn me on seeing you with another man." I then stood up and dropped my pants to reveal my erect penis. "See my cock's getting hard just talking about it."

Leigh smiled and sat up in the tub. Before I knew what was happening, she was engulfing my cock with her mouth. Leigh's impromptu blowjob led to another 45-minute sex session and by the time we were done Leigh had had another three orgasms. I had had two. We were both exhausted and piled into bed.

As we lay in each other's arms Leigh asked, "Were you serious about not being upset if I sucked off another guy?"

"Well that depends. If it was a situation like tonight where we were both participating, no I wouldn't be upset, but if you went off by yourself and gave another guy a blowjob, I think that might upset me a little. Why are you planning to suck someone's cock? Do you have someone in mind?"

"Oh no, I don't have any plans. It's just nice to know that if the right situation came up, I could take advantage of it."

As we drifted off to sleep, I wondered what great sexual adventures our future might hold.