All Comments on 'Now That I Think About It'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
Lawrie1941Lawrie19418 months ago

Great story well researched and written, this tale could easily be expanded to take advantage of his new talents. Definitely the usual 5 stars

skruff101skruff1017 months ago

What was she so concerned about on her phone that caused the accident in the first place, perhaps just another text from her present lover.

OACAAC (once a cheater…)

Madeira1076Madeira10766 months ago

Very sad story.

He has to live with her and as much by choice. I get it, they have kids but still... I guess the good stories get your emotions rocking the most.

XluckyleeXluckylee5 months ago

Interesting. 5 stars from Xluckylee

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine4 months ago

Good story. I liked it. We had a friend who died in an auto accident. We think she was talking on her phone while driving. So sad.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress664 months ago

Goddamn what a beetch

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

interesting story and LOL for the joke

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@Madeira1076: I don't think you do get it. It wasn't about the kids. It was about him. His disability makes his prospects extremely bleak, and while he doesn't need around-the-clock care, he does need monitoring. His wife signed up for the gig. It would be extremely unlikely that he'd find another gf/wife anytime soon, possibly at all. So, he weighed the pros and cons.

He needed her, he still loved her, though less than before, plus the children were still there.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Poor bugger his life really sucks. Wife causes him to be disabled with a mental condition that means he may overload and possibly kill himself. He finds out she'd been unfaithful and realises he needs her to look after him or probably end up in an institution. Life really has been unfair to him. Only save is she is remorseful and prepared to be with him and look after him. Still sucks for him though. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One-sided open marriage for him.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah26 days ago

Unique premise that had a hard edge of reality to it. The whole thing was oddly emotional for me.

I liked the wife’s fatalistic resignation when she realized the wheels were in motion and it was simply a matter of time. At least she stepped up to accept responsibility for his disability to avoid becoming a total douche nozzle.

Still, Ryan is in the unenviable position of having to rely on the kindness of others. I wonder if his kitty can be trained for attack mode? Knead on, Vincent, there’s light on the horizon.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 days ago

Well, that author did warn us this wasn't a BTB, and it wasn't, although the bastard did get singed a bit. While their marriage won't ever be the same, is it better than losing everything? The MC is basically disabled and needs someone that will care for him as long as he has his memory issue.

26thNC26thNC2 days ago

Great joke. Good story too with a very unusual way of finding out that your wife has been cheating. I don’t care for him staying with her, but he had good reasons.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...