All Comments on 'Now You Do Mine - Conclusion'

by ScottieDog61Redux

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggeralmost 2 years ago

The last page moved it from 4* to 5* for me. Excellent read!

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

I so very much loved the sequel. It was perfect! No violence and nonsensical spy games as revenge but the same image Gretchen had to endure when she came home the first time. Ending with two very happy people who deserve each other. Thanks for your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the first 4 pages of each episode were identical, why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall a good story, but chapter 1 is one of the best pieces of erotica on this site. People say "oh, it's okd for a stroke story," but there's as much art in a well done sex scene as there as there is in the most twisted tale of marital breakup.

I don't usually comment on grammar or spelling unless the errors are particularly egregious or funny, but this is exceptionally well written and proofed.

The whole thing was a real pleasure.

Now it's time to stop writing and go check your other stories.

Just a pleasure all around.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Amazing BTB. I know some people read it for erotica parts, I read it - like proper Playboy issue :) - for the plot. Exquisite BTB. A tad unrealistic in one detail (he would have lost alimony in court if she pushed), but ever so satisfying! The last page made me want to rate it a 10 instead of max 5 stars.

ScottieDog61ReduxScottieDog61Reduxover 1 year agoAuthor

To inka2222: Thank you for the kind words. Regarding the alimony, Doug and Walter would have had to pay alimony, which would have impacted them both, as well as incurring additional legal fees and making things messy for all concerned. Since both men in the story made similar amounts, it was a wiser move for both to eschew alimony and additional legal hassles.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

"Elise looked like she was going to say something, then changed the subject. I found out why later."

He found out why, but we readers don't get to? Okay.

Other than that...nicely done. Even managed to make me feel a bit badly for Amanda, but that may be because Walter ended up not suffering much at all compared to her. And he was just as much a POS as she was. Worse, in some ways.

ScottieDog61ReduxScottieDog61Reduxover 1 year agoAuthor

@ anubelore -- Having Amanda turn up at his doorstep was the culmination of hints his daughter Elise suspected was a problem in Amanda and Walter's relationship. Walter is a douchebag, plain and simple, and the real villain of the piece, and Amanda knowingly threw her hand in with his, wanting more excitement and sexual acrobatics. She got what she deserved...as did Gretchen.

As always, thank you for the feedback!

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

Doesn't mention cheating once to his prior wife, of course he'll do the same to wife number 2. At lease Amanda wasn't a complete ASS. Just 3 quarters of one.

MightyheartMightyheart10 months ago

Good one mate.

Write more often

Publish it in 'Loving Wives' category.

More readership.

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottieDog61Redux@ScottieDog61Redux
Answering some questions and clearing things up... Chapter #14 of the Olivia series will probably be up by the end of January. Travel issues around Christmas, the flu at Thanksgiving, and Christmas, *and* New Year's Day (not thankfully Coronavirus) have kept me out of writin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Now You Do Mine Previous Part