Now You Do Mine - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't see him actually enter her, but the first plunge was obvious, his buttocks clenching with each thrust into her pussy. "Oh, God, fuck me Walter! God, it's been so long since I had you inside me. Fucking crave your big dick!" I noted that he was actually fairly average in size.

They fucked hard and fast, both of them climaxing within a few minutes, nearly simultaneously. He rolled off and lay next to her, both still moaning softly when he leaned over and bit one of her nipples. "Fuck, Walter! Doug never does that for me! I love it, baby..."

I glanced over at Gretchen, and saw her eyes were hard, her face bloodless in fury. I paused the playback and stroked her hair. "You okay, honey?"

"No! Fucking no... It feels like I'm being slapped every time he sticks it in her cunt." Gretchen and I never used that word with each other.

"We can stop if you like. We know what they're doing, and they recorded it."

She shook her head once, violently. "No. I need to see everything. I want to know."

Of the first twelve, most involved various fairly pedestrian sexual positions: missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and rear entry of course, nothing I hadn't seen and done with either woman. Each position was the kind in the first chapter of sex manuals, under Beginners. Both of them liked when he fucked her on all fours, Walter pounding her from behind, and I wondered if they were recording when Gretchen saw them. The date on the clip was seven weeks later, their second time, so no.

Two were noteworthy, though. The eleventh one had a close up in profile of Amanda sucking Walter's dick. They both moaned as she took him into her mouth, each stroke faster than the last. When he announced he was about to cum, she pulled him out and jacked him off, laughing delightedly as each spurt hit her lips and tits. Finally, she used her fingers to collect the cum and wipe it on his erection, then took it into her mouth, sucking it clean of all the semen.

Releasing his dick, she laughed. "I love you, Walter. I don't care if she knows it. She's missing a great fuck every time she turns you down. Love swallowing your cum, too..."

Off camera he replied. "I love you too, Amanda. And I fucking love when you swallow..."

Amanda turned to the camera. "I'm so glad you're sharing him with me, Gretchen. It's too bad you're missing out, but I'll keep him happy for you, satisfied..." Grinning, she turned and took his waning erection into her mouth again, closing her eyes, moaning deeply, reveling in sucking the semi-hard dick. The screen went black, the clip at its end.

"Your wife is a fucking bitch." The words were little more than a whisper, uninflected and plain, but vehement in the stillness. Gretchen's eyes were watery, on the verge of crying. I couldn't blame her.

"I cannot disagree. One bit." Anger coursed through me at her wanton mockery of the woman I now loved, but I stayed outwardly calm. It would do no good for us to both be outraged, and this was her turn.

She turned to me, her lower lip quivering. "I'm so sorry you had to see that, Dougie." It amazed me how much Gretchen genuinely cared for my feelings, along with her own.

"We had to see it, my love." I felt dizzy, and knew I would topple over if I stood at that moment. Being naked with Gretchen in this moment wasn't sexy. I felt exposed, both of us, and suddenly chilly.

She closed her eyes and put her arms around, me, tears flowing now, silently. I stroked her hair, and her back, while she wept. Her words were muffled in my chest, but clear enough. "Assholes, both of them. Your fucking wife thinks she's doing me a favor by letting my husband fuck her, swallowing his goddamn cum."

"Remember the plan, my love. We can watch the rest later, if we need to. Evidence, like you said."

Gretchen straddled me, looking miserable and fierce at the same time. Even in her sorrow, she was breathtaking. The tracks of her tears dried after a little while, and I heard her sigh, worn out and cried out at long last. "Almost makes me wish I had shot them. Almost."

I kissed her cheeks, tasted the saline there. "Our plan is much better, baby. And has the added attraction of no-one going to jail for life."

"And it includes us fucking and sucking, too!," she added brightly, her mood lighter, sniffing back a couple of tears that hadn't made it out.

"Of course. I love you, Gretchen."

The sheer gratitude in her eyes almost made me cry. "I love you, too."

********

Two hours later we watched the twelfth video. It was outside, which was new. They lay on an open sleeping bag, Walter on his back, Amanda riding him for nearly half an hour before they both came, and she immediately stood and walked to the camera to stop the recording. They had been mostly inaudible, only a few moans over the sounds of distant traffic, except when she got to the camera.

Amanda peered directly into the lens, and whispered, "Do you like watching me fuck your man? He's so good, Gretchen, so fucking good. Makes me cum better than my husband does. I'm so glad you don't want to fuck him. Thank you." Her smile wasn't feral or hungry, just mean.

Gretchen was shocked almost to silence, and when she finally spoke it was little more than a whisper. "Doug, why did you ever love her? Fuck, baby, that was so vicious, what she said..."

"I don't know, sweetheart. I don't now, though. Not anymore."

The second flash drive held more of the same, but this one sported three videos of Walter demonstrating his skill at cunnilingus. Amanda's moans sounded a little theatrical, and in one she grinned at the camera while riding his face, her mouth twisted in an indecent leer, swearing and groaning for the camera's benefit, indoors where she didn't have to be quiet.

Her voice was cruel now, taunting Gretchen. "God...oohhh...Walter sure knows how to eat pussy! I know you wish you were here instead, humping his mouth. God, I love his tongue inside me when I cum." She was breathless, letting the lust wash over her. "I hope your fingers are all the way up your snatch, and you're enjoying watching as much as I'm going to...like I'm about to..." She threw her head back and screamed, thrusting her breasts out and leaning back, eyes glued to the camera as her climax claimed her twice. I thought it was overacted.

Looking again to the camera, still quivering from over Walter's mouth, my wife spoke again. "I have to thank you for your husband, loaning him to me, Gretchen. Now we're going to fuck each other hard, and he's going to spray load after load of cum in my pussy..."

Her voice lowered, almost evil in its tone, very matter-of-fact. "And neither of us will be thinking of you..." She lifted her cunt off his face, started sliding down his body, her twat almost at his rigid dick when I switched it off. We didn't need to see anything else.

********

This time only two weeks passed. Amanda was restive, horny as hell, and I did nothing to help her relieve it, or myself. I was saving it all for her lover's wife, and I almost told her as much, but that revelation wouldn't help with our plan.

She left Thursday night this time, just as Gretchen had told me she would. My lady love was supposed to be out of town at yet another seminar. I wondered how gullible Walter was to believe she would suddenly have semi-regular travel out of the blue, then I realized he just saw it as a chance to keep fucking my wife, oblivious to anything but the opportunity to get laid.

I almost felt sorry for them both.

********

It was Sunday just before noon. Gretchen and I had awakened early for a naked breakfast, then naked play in our bed. Emphatically not Amanda's bed ever again.

We had showered around eleven, going slowly, building up to what we would make happen this afternoon. We craved each other now, but it wasn't time, quite. Taking our time, we washed each other's hair, luxuriating in the hot spray.

"So, I should make the call right now?," Gretchen wanted to know. I said nothing, shut off the shower and craned my neck down to lick her nipple. She sucked in air through her teeth when I scraped my teeth against the erect flesh.

After a moment, I stopped and straightened. D-Day, or T-minus zero, I thought. Kissing her on the lips, I said, "As soon as we dry off, call him." That task took ten minutes, as we toweled each other and used our lips and tongues to claim droplets off each other's bodies.

I was hard again, and Gretchen looked down, then gently stroked my erection. "So tempting, my love, to lure you into taking me again, right now..."

Reluctantly, I stepped back. "Remember the plan, babe, and the timing we discussed."

Gretchen nodded soberly. "I know. And it will be so worth it."

She dropped the towel negligently on the bathroom flow, walked into the next room, and called her husband. "Walter! You still home?. Uh-huh. Good, I'm glad I caught you! Hey, I caught an earlier flight home, wanted to surprise you. Maybe we can grab lunch when I get home." I peered out of the bathroom, and watched her, standing nude in the middle of my bedroom, one leg bent at the knee as she made the call. She grinned over at me and nodded.

"No, you don't have to pick me up. My Uber just got here, and I'll be home in half an hour. Less. Yes, I love you too." Her brows furrowed, and she looked at me, shaking her head in negation of the last five words. "Okay, see you then. Bye!" She ended the call and set the phone down.

"Quite the performance, my sexy lady."

She gave a slight bow, and chuckled. "Thank you. I can just see them, throwing their clothes on and scrambling to get everything straightened up as soon as Amanda dashes out of there!"

"So, what, half an hour for her to get here?" I didn't say get home, of course.

"Yes." She reclined on the bed, patted the mattress beside her. "About fifteen minutes of foreplay?"

"Twenty. You deserve more."

"And I'm already getting it!" I crossed to the other side of the bed, then lay next to her and we wrapped our arms around each other. I was hard, ready for her, had been since our shower. She studiously avoided rubbing my erection, letting it quiver unsated against her leg. She didn't have to wait between orgasms, though, and I took advantage of that, probing her slick, wet labia, then her pussy, two fingers slowly stroking her.

Gretchen turned onto her back, and I was on the other side of her from the door, which we had left open by tacit agreement all weekend. It wouldn't do for Amanda to chicken out, not open the door when she heard us, and we wanted to be obvious, leaving nothing to my wife's imagination when she would see us.

I went slowly, building the intensity and speed very slowly. I heard the squelching of my fingers entering her and withdrawing, and she began to pant in time to my thrusts. My cock was tight, almost vibrating with need for her.

"God, Doug, I want you inside me, baby..." I let my hand pick up speed, and my thumb rotated in time on her swollen, pink clitoris, also slick with her juices.

"Soon. This has to be perfect, baby..."

"I think you're enjoying this..." A sensual gasp interrupted her, and she smiled, eyes closed in rapture.

"Aren't you?"

With good humor, she whispered back to me. "You know what I mean! Tonight, I'm going to make you pay for this, edge you for an hour."

I kissed her on the lips. "I expect you to, my love."

"I love it when you call me that..."

She came at that moment, arching her back, a spray of vaginal juices soaking my fingers, wrist and part way up my forearm. Clutching me to her, her moans echoed in the bedroom. Her hand brushed against the head of my cock, and she grinned wickedly. "I'd say I'm sorry to tease you like this, but you started it..."

I fingered her a while longer, and she moaned more loudly this time. Gretchen came again, and I checked the clock. It was past twenty minutes, nearly a full half-hour. "Fuck..."

"Wha..."

"She's walking in any minute, babe."

Gretchen stretched sinuously, letting her hip rub against my erection, teasing me further, then rolled over onto her tummy, before raising her ass up and spreading her legs. "Then you better put it in me now, sweetheart."

I chuckled. "Your wish, and all that."

Behind her, I penetrated the thick, moist warmth of her hole, letting my rod explore her again. Pacing myself was excruciatingly difficult when all I wanted was just to pound her, shoot my wad inside her, feel the walls squeeze my cock in time to her climax. I was at a fever pitch, gritting my teeth, desperate to hold back the thick hot load I was just as desperate to release, filling my lover's pussy with cum. Gretchen gyrated her hips, either reveling in my frustration or just enjoying my thrusts inside her for the second time today.

My orgasm rose, and I felt my balls clench, my heart pounding with desire and need for her, so eager to just finish, feel my cum jet into her. It was so much easier to plan this than to make it happen just right. So tempting just to let go, flood her with my cum, disregard our plan, let Amanda walk in on us as we panted in the afterglow. I groaned, half horniness and half frustration, holding back for just the right moment. Gretchen's words were quiet, supportive. "You can hold on just a little longer. I know you can, sweetheart..."

Two minutes and an eternity later, I heard the front door open, then shut. "Now," I whispered, and started pounding Gretchen with everything I had.

"Honey? You here?" Amanda started down the hall, just as Gretchen moaned softly, barely restraining her passion. I could picture my wife standing in the living room, looking puzzled, maybe thinking I was watching porn and jacking off. Instead of you making porn for Walter's poor, frigid perverted wife, I thought savagely.

I sensed her come around the corner, and just stop right there. Her gasp was very feminine, familiar and shocked.

My wife, Amanda, stood in the doorway watching us, poleaxed.

"Doug? Dougie?" She sounded lost, bewildered, unable to reconcile what she saw with what she had been doing for months herself.

I looked over at her, and didn't miss a beat, ramming my hard cock into Gretchen's hot, wet pussy, both of us purposely in profile to the door, where Amanda could see every thrust, nothing left to the imaginatino. Gretchen, still on all fours, also turned her head. I couldn't see her expression, but my wife's jaw dropped, and one hand flew up to cover her mouth. Turning back to Gretchen, I sped up, the slapping of my crotch against my lover's sexy rear end the only sound in the room for the moment.

Right on cue, Gretchen moaned. "Ah, fuck, Doug! I'm going to cum, baby!" It started low in her chest, rising to a scream of sheer satisfaction as I went the final distance. Gretchen squirted around my cock, her feminine juices hot and slick as she came, dripping onto the bed sheets as I sloshed inside her.

Ignoring Amanda utterly, disrespectfully, all my attention was on the blonde in our bed. "God, honey, I'm going to..." The last word was overwhelmed by my climax, and the clenching of my testicles, unloading my own juices into the blonde pussy spread out before me. "Fuck, baby!" I pulled her hips back into mine, penetrating as far as I could, grateful for her body and her love. Her answering moans were like music, both for us and for our audience.

After several healthy surges of semen down my shaft and into Gretchen, I slowed down and pulled out, cum dribbling down into the puddle Gretchen had started, both of us panting in satisfaction. We rolled onto our sides, me spooning her, both of us facing the bedroom door where my wife stood still as a stone, eyes wide and starting to comprehend what I was doing. One of my hands took my lover's breast and cupped it, gently squeezing her nipple, driving a soft, covetous moan out of her throat. In response, Gretchen arched her back and pressed her buttocks against my crotch.

Both of us looked at Amanda, who hadn't moved. I almost pitied her at that moment.

Gretchen's voice was the first noise after our orgasms. Looking straight at my wife, she laughed, "God, Dougie, that was fantastic. I love when you cum inside me. Rear entry is my favorite, but you know that already..." Her words faded to a soft, acquisitive chuckle, letting everyone in the room know she had what she wanted.

"It's hard to tell you have a favorite, baby. You cum so often when we fuck..." My eyes were locked with Amanda's, and I thought she might scream, or faint.

"Dougie..." Her hand fell to her side, and her mouth worked. "She fucking called you Dougie..."

"She did."

Her voice turned cold and biting, not yet vicious and nasty, but getting there quickly. The words were meant to wound and to shame, a defense against her wounding, her own shame. "So, you finally decided to get some pussy for yourself, some random slut you can empty your balls into..."

Nonchalantly, as if offering her a coffee, I said, "Oh, that's right, you two haven't met. Baby?" I nibbled on Gretchen's ear for effect, enjoying her hips wriggling against me, and Amanda's cheeks turning ashen as she did so.

Gretchen got up on one elbow and stretched. "I'm Gretchen. Walter's wife."

If she had looked shocked before, that was nothing compared to now. The blood drained from her face, her mouth hanging open and slack. I'd seen the look before in several horror films, just at the point one of the characters walks around the corner and into the presence of the axe-wielding villain. "Walter's...wife?" The golden-haired beauty lying against me, trim and sexy, certainly didn't match the picture in my wife's head, helpfully provided by Walter.

"Pleased to meet you, Amanda! I've heard so much about you. None of it from Walter, but you could hardly blame him for not telling me about you himself, right?" I spied her smile from the side and behind, but it was beatific, totally innocent, if you ignored our nakedness and our combined juices sticky and drying on both our crotches. The smell of sex filled the room, the aroma of raw passion.

"Wait... How...?" Words beyond a single syllable seemed beyond my poor wife.

"How did we meet? Shall I tell her, Gretchen?"

"Fine by me, baby..." She was clearly enjoying this as much as I was.

"Amanda, that first weekend you stayed over at Walter's, Gretchen caught the two of you in bed, fucking and moaning."

"God, I'm so sorry..." It was automatic, and no less a lie for it.

Gretchen's voice turned slightly grimmer. "Not as sorry as you could have been. I grabbed my sidearm from the safe, and was ready to kill you both."

I took over. "But she didn't, Amanda. Instead, she thought she would come here and kill both of us, just to punish the two of you. She didn't shoot me, as it turns out."

Amanda's voice was a dry, faint croak. "Obviously..."

"Instead, we decided on a different punishment. And I like this kind much better."

"Punish...us? But you said it was okay," she virtually wailed.

I closed my eyes, then let a little bit of hardness go into them when I looked back at her. "Yes, I did. Foolishly. I don't know if you knew this, but Walter didn't tell Gretchen any of it. You knew he was married, right?"

"Y-yes, but... Walter told me she was fine with it, was out of town so we could get together and get some of that passion we'd built up worked off. We didn't...I didn't mean to..."

"Yes, you did." My voice was level, and I was trying not to be cruel, any crueler than arranging for her to catch me mid-rut with Gretchen. "I was okay with it when you begged me to let you sleep with him. I figured it would restore some of the magic to our marriage, but it wasn't going to, not for the long-term, was it?" She just stared silently, her mouth working silently, so I continued.