Now You Do Mine - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something happen?"

She started crying again, then savagely wiped away the tears with the back of her hand, raising a welt on one eyelid. "I never should have left you."

"Okay."

"I got home and slipped out of my clothes, walked naked down the hall to surprise him..."

"I don't need details, Amanda."

She nodded, abashed. "Okay, I know. Climbed in bed with him, but it wasn't him."

Unwilling to be drawn in, I wouldn't guess. "Who was it?"

"Some redheaded bimbo. He was on the other side of her, and she rolled over. Looked very happy to see me, said, 'So you're his wife! He said you might like to try a threesome...' Then she felt me up! Her fingers were halfway into my twat when I pushed her away and ran out of the room..."

"Did you join them?"

"Fuck no! What kind of a slut do you think I am?" She bared her teeth in a rictus of anger, ready to sink her teeth into anyone, scratch, claw and destroy anything in her way.

I already knew what kind of wife she was, had been. "Go home, Amanda. Talk to him. Maybe sleep with both of them. Does it really surprise you he's unfaithful? That he didn't tell you he was fucking another woman while you were out of town?" I shook my head ruefully. " You should have expected it, Amanda.

"Now I'm going to go back to bed and wake my wife very slowly until she cums."

I closed and locked the door, and heard her head down the brick stairs to my driveway, crying more loudly now. I heard her car door slam shut, the engine start, then she was gone.