Now You Do Mine - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been going back to him for months now, and we both know you'll ever get him out of your system, or out of you. Right?" I couldn't say out of your pussy to her, though a very vengeful, wicked part of me wanted to.

"Dougie, I still love you..." The words were plaintive now, and I knew she regretted it all, but far, far too late.

"I know, Amanda. And I still love you...some." My words were soft

"Oh..." She looked drained, empty. All the fight had gone out of her, evaporated moments after she saw me, saw us, together.

Gretchen spoke next, completely in synch with me. "Every time Walter thought I was out of town, I was here. With Doug, with his hands and mouth and cock all over me. And in me." She smiled again, this time wistfully. "Walter didn't touch me for three years. I thought it was me, my fault. When I found out he was sleeping with you, no, fucking another woman in our house, in my bed, I wanted to die.

"Then Doug and I...started doing the same thing you were. He saved me, and I love him for it." She looked over at her, at the woman who would never again have my trust, my love, or anything else from me. Her next words were gentle, pitying. "Do you love Walter?"

"I...umm...I do, some."

"Is he good in bed? Do you enjoy fucking him?" The words could easily have been as vicious as they sounded, but Gretchen said them softly, honestly asking. At Amanda's mute nod, she continued. "Is he as good as Dougie?"

"Yes. Better sometimes..."

"I understand, Amanda. Forbidden fruit and all that, right?"

My wife nodded again, numb.

"Amanda, Doug is the best I've ever had in bed, the best lover I've ever been with. And it's not just because I'm fucking him instead of Walter. When he touches me, it's electric, and I can't wait to get our clothes off, be with him all night. He's also gentle, and listens. I need that in my life. Not Walter. Not anymore."

"I...think I understand...Gretchen."

"I hope you do, Amanda."

My turn again. "Amanda, you should grab some things and head back over to Walter's, stay over some more. I think it's best you and I are apart for a couple more days. At least. And you can tell him why."

"You didn't already pack a bag for me?"

I gave her a pitying look, but I had considered it briefly. "Amanda, that would have been too cruel for words. I know you like to choose things for yourself." I stood up and climbed over Gretchen, my cock still leaking semen, now onto her hip, then approached Amanda. I surprised both of us by kissing her softly on the cheek, not sure if I was trying to comfort her, leave the door open to reconciliation, or just to say goodbye.

Gretchen levered herself out of bed, a glimmer of satisfaction in her eyes. "Doug and I are going to wash up, take a shower, Amanda. Do you have everything you need out of the bathroom?"

My wife's voice was distant, faint. "A...a couple of things. I'll grab them now."

Magnanimous in victory, Gretchen smiled again. "Go ahead. We'll wait."

Shame burning on her face, Amanda dashed into the bathroom and grabbed an armful of her things, her hair dryer and flatiron, some hair product, then scurried to the doorway to the bedroom before turning to Gretchen. "Do you need anything from your bathroom? At home?"

"No, Amanda, I brought it all with me this time."

My wife gave us a single deep nod, and stepped out of our bedroom. Gretchen's and my room. I heard another couple of things being grabbed, and said nothing. If it was something I wanted, I didn't want to fight about it, and could easily replace it. Gretchen was all that I needed now.

Amanda walked back into the bedroom slowly. "Doug...do you want me to leave my keys?"

I shook my head. "Let's see how the next week or so plays out. Keep them for now, in case you need to take anything else." Besides my dignity and pride, which are out of your reach now. I already knew how it would work out, and not to Amanda or Walter's benefit.

Amanda must have seen something in my eyes, because she quailed and looked away. She nodded, mumbled a sullen thank you, and left, tramping down the hall and shutting and locking the front door behind her.

Gretchen slipped her arms around me from behind, encircling my waist. "Thank you, Doug. I know that wasn't easy."

"Easier than you think. Your turn."

Her lips tantalized my earlobe. "Yes, right now. You can listen if you like." I nodded.

She sat in the same cooling puddle of our juices, her buttocks making a wet splat as she did so. Sitting cross-legged, she called Walter, and turned on the speaker.

He sounded out of breath, as if he had been hurriedly cleaning and straightening. "Gretchen! You almost here?" He sounded hopeful of a few more minutes to erase the evidence, not realizing he had a lot more time than that.

"No, Walter, I'm not. Actually, I won't be home tonight."

"Why not?" The surprise in his voice was overshadowed by what sounded like relief.

"I saw the videos you had stashed in your toolbox. You and the brunette. Whenever I've been out of the house, you've been fucking another woman."

"Baby, it was just a fling..."

"Walter, I'm done. Amanda's on her way back to you."

"Wait, how do you know her name?"

She left the gun entirely out of the description. "I caught the two of you fucking when Stacie and I were headed out of town to that spa trip you so generously paid for. Stacie got sick, so I came home to my loving husband." Irony and vitriol leaked through for just a moment, then she recovered. "Fuck, I almost walked down the hall naked to surprise you. You couldn't even wait until I was all the way there to have her over, could you?"

"It's not like that...."

Her voice turned cold. "Yes, Walter, it is. You've been fucking her for months now, lusting after her since college. You didn't even have the decency to tell me about it. At least Amanda got Doug's permission before she came over to get her tail filled."

"Now hold on..." What sounded like horror filled his voice, strangling his objection. "Wait. You know him? Amanda's husband?"

"Yes. After I caught the two of you I looked in her wallet for their address, wanted to see if he knew what she was doing with my husband." Every word was mild, calm, rational, but I saw her left hand clenched tightly, balled up and shaking. Don McLean's lyric my hands were clenched in fists of rage resonated in my brain.

Gretchen looked up at me, and I saw a couple of tears in her eyes, but she smiled at me, taking strength from my presence. "Walter, you noticed I was taking a lot more trips out of town. Gave you lots of time with Amanda, right?"

"Even after finding out I was..."

"Fucking another man's wife, yes. You were so intent on getting your piece of ass that you didn't think about what I might be doing. Who I might be doing."

"Wait, you're having an affair?" He transitioned effortlessly to hurt rage, forgetting what he had put the two of us through. I quietly laughed, and my lady love did the same.

"Walter, you were fucking another woman. In our bed. I heard the two of you enjoying each other, how she screamed when you both came. I even saw you were fucking her doggy style You never heard me, never saw me, just kept filling her cunt the whole time." She was calm, implacable, and sexy in her confrontation.

"Gretchen, honey, it's not like you..."

"Walter, you told your fuck buddy I didn't want sex. I was overweight and didn't feel good about myself. Were you talking about yourself? I've never even looked at another man our entire marriage. You've turned me down hard for three years, barely notice when I'm naked, or horny. You just turned over and ignored me every time. I thought it was something wrong with me. It isn't, never was, just your own ego thinking you were too good for me."

"Look, Gretchen..."

"I have looked, and I have a place to stay for the next week or so. Maybe we can sort things out, all four of us. Or not."

"Where will you be?"

She smiled wickedly, and I knew it carried over the phone. "I'm staying over at Doug's." She let that sink in.

"You're fucking Amanda's husband? Does she know?"

This time she chuckled. "Oh, yes, she does now. We arranged for her to walk in on us, catch us in bed, timing it so he was balls deep in me when she came in. She just stood there, watching Doug fill my pussy, both of us cumming hard right in front of her. Doggy style, the same way I caught the two of you. She looked almost sick when she came into our bedroom, saw me doing the same thing you've been doing to her.

Her voice softened to a purr, exquisitely cultured and cruel, like a cat playing with a mouse...just before killing and eating it. "Also, just to be clear, Doug and I don't fuck. It's been lovemaking the whole time, Walter."

Walter said nothing.

"Walter, she's on her way back to you. Your place. I hope the sleeping arrangements are still to your liking. Mine are. Goodbye." She touched the face of the phone, and it beeped with finality.

Gretchen stood and set the phone quietly on Amanda's bedside table. "You mentioned a shower, and I want to be squeaky clean for later when you eat my pussy." She draped her arms around my shoulders and kissed me quickly on the lips. "Twice."

********

Gretchen and I used the same divorce attorney, meeting him together, someone a work friend of hers had recommended. This woman had gone through much the same thing we had with a cheating spouse, but without the elaborate comeuppance we had pulled off. His grin as we told our story would have frigtened a barracuda. We filled out the paperwork in his office all afternoon, two motions for divorce, each citing irreconcilable differences as the sole cause of action. We also handed him copies of the very incriminating videos, warning him they were not to be used at all, not even discussed, unless we gave him leave to do so.

Strolling back to my car holding hands, we felt free for the first time in years.

********

Two months later, we met in a coffee shop, neutral territory, the same thing Gretchen was doing a couple of miles away with Walter. Our divorce papers had been prepared and readied for the court, irreconcilable differences the only thing mentioned. Our attorney kept his word, not including further causes for dissolution of two marriages simultaneously, although he did suggest it would make things harder on both of them, maybe force financial concessions. We didn't want it harder; we wanted it easier for all of us, quick.

Amanda looked over the papers. The document ran to only four pages, for simplicity's sake. She read steadily, with a pen to initial each paragraph. Suddenly, she stopped on the third page, and glowered up at me.

"You left out alimony. You need to pay me alimony for more than twenty years of marriage and putting up with you and your bullshit."

"Not true. I checked a few things out, Amanda. Remember, Gretchen has access to their taxes and bank account. Walter and I make just about the same amount of money annually. Alimony is completely off the table. Period. Also, Gretchen won't claim alimony, unless Walter presses any other issue, or you insist. As the wronged parties, we're trying to be fair, in everyone's interest, I think. Also, everyone's retirement plans or pensions also remain untouched, just to keep it fair."

"What if I don't agree?"

"We can prove adultery, alienation of affection, any number of things, with multiple videos as proof positive. Our attorney said your verbal asides to the camera could easily constitute cruelty. The two drives you grabbed when you came back were copies. The originals were elsewhere." No point telling her I'd kept them on my person the entire time.

Amanda deflated at the explicit threat. "Okay, you win this one." I didn't remind her I'd already won everything I wanted, starting with Gretchen.

I kept it professional, feeling satisfaction of a different kind watching her seethe in frustration. "The house will remain in my name, as Walter's will doubtless remain in his, at least until one or both of us marries one of you. "

"But Gretchen makes more..."

I cut her off, gently but without mercy. "Doesn't matter. This is about what Walter and I can do, have done for our wives in the past. You have never wanted for anything, and you still won't. Neither will Gretchen."

"What if I don't marry Walter?" She wanted me to relent.

My voice hardened again. "Then you're a fucking idiot, throwing away our marriage for nothing more than a roll in the hay. You should invest in the haystack, but it's not my problem anymore. I'm sure as Hell marrying Gretchen once the divorce is final, maybe even the next day. Or a few months later, but we've already committed to it. We are actual, true soulmates. Maybe Walter is yours."

"Elise..." Just the one word, our daughter's name. "What will she think?" It was her final play, the last gambit, and I was having none of it.

"Elise is an adult, and I'm not going to be the one to tell her you about your affair with Walter, then after that my sleeping with his wife. The best story to tell her is you and I just wanted different things, and decided to end things amicably. Do you agree?"

"She'll find out..." I expected a threat, and interrupted immediately.

"Not from me, and not from you if you're smart about it. This is our private lives, and I think it would hurt her if she knew the real story of what happened, what you did, Amanda. Agreed?"

Her only response was a sober nod, and we signed the papers. I hoped Gretchen was having as much success as I was.

********

I shouldn't have worried. Gretchen came home to me an hour later, signed papers signifying her freedom from Walter, in a manila envelope. She kissed me long and hard, our tongues meeting as if for the first time, now fully liberated from our spouses.

Gretchen pulled back after a few minutes, panting. "You know, I'm completely naked under my clothes, right?"

"Me too, my love." She brightened at that, kissed me again. "So, I assume it went well with your ex?"

"Soon-to-be-ex," she corrected primly. "Yes. I had to make a couple of concessions, though. Nothing major."

My cocked eyebrow communicated my question effectively.

"The main one is that, at least once a year, I have to pretend I'm sucking his cock when I give you a blowjob, and to tell you I'm doing that."

I couldn't imagine how she would manage that, even if she wanted to. "Seriously?"

"No." She grinned. "I don't think of him at all when we're together, and my lips are yours for life. Both pairs..." She grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it over her head, and I was gratified to see she had in fact worn nothing underneath it. The curtains were open, and she didn't care, and neither did I.

Wearing only her sandals, she crouched and unzipped me. My cock sprang up as soon as she released it from my belt and pants, and she started sucking me languidly. We had all the time in the world.

I hadn't known it at the time, but the covert nature of our love affair had placed a bit of a damper on our eagerness, if not our emotions. Unencumbered by any residual guilt, even leavened by our knowledge of what my ex-wife and her ex-husband had done to bring us together, her blowjob felt wonderful as always, and in fact a bit more so.

Gretchen's palms slipped up the outside of my legs, one resting on my hip, the other on my ass, squeezing my buttocks in time to her sucking. I came almost immediately, and she kept her mouth fastened on my erection, taking every drop before setting it free to dribble the last of it out.

She grinned up at me and swallowed. A stray trickle of cum was on her chin, and as I watched it turned into a drop and fell onto her left breast, then started its way down further. She interrupted it with her finger, scooping it up and bringing the errant drop to her lips before she licked it off, slowly and confidently. "You know what I was thinking about when you came in my mouth, baby?" Her smile was alluring, the right kind of wicked.

"What, baby?"

"The same thing I do every time. Just you... I love you, Doug."

"I love you, Gretchen."

********

The divorces went through as planned. Walter's became final on the last day of March, and in one of those wonderful coincidences life displays every once in a while, ours was delayed by the docket filings, so didn't become final until the next day.

April Fool's Day.

I formally proposed the next morning, ring in hand, one knee on the floor. Gretchen's answer was of course a foregone conclusion, but I was happy to hear her enthusiastic 'yes!' anyway.

Now, two weeks after our quickly accomplished nuptials, and a honeymoon in Hawai'i, we sat relaxing in the new hot tub I'd had put in the previous month as a wedding gift for both of us. I loved how she looked under the gazebo, the sun dappling her bare skin, and her gorgeous, sexy body. We had a glass of wine each, and sat sipping it, just relaxing together, loving every moment of our new life.

That night, we made love under the stars, with a sleeping bag, but we agreed never, ever with a camera.

********

My daughter Elise was thrilled to meet Gretchen, calling her by name immediately and warming greatly to her on her second visit from college. The week of Thanksgiving, she came into my study and told me she figured out what happened, at least some of it. "I was at Mom and Walter's, and saw a picture that looks an awful lot like Gretchen."

My eyebrows rose a little. "On the wall?"

She shook her head. "In a drawer. So, you and Mom swapped partners, like married them?"

"A little more complicated than that, Elise. Your mother and I were unhappy for a long time, and needed a change. They were unhappy too, and we got to talking."

"Dad, that is so fucking weird." She didn't sound disapproving at all, though.

"Not what I expected, either, but now I'm very happy, and I hope your mother is too."

Elise looked like she was going to say something, then changed the subject. I found out why later.

********

Three years passed, filled with love and lots of sex. Gretchen and I made up for time lost with our spouses, and time not spent with each other. We were in love, and more to the point loved and even liked each other. It was the best marriage I could have imagined, far better than either one of us had ever had.

One Saturday morning before dawn I heard a furious knocking at our front door. Gretchen was asleep, naked from our lovemaking the previous night, the covers bunched just below the gentle curve of her magnificent buttocks as she slept on her side.

I didn't wake her, and slipped a robe on, then boxers as an afterthought. The living room was still mostly dark, the coming sunrise hinting at a wonderfully warm day. I made my way in the early morning gloom to the front door just in time for a second round of knocking. I opened it, and there was Amanda.

She looked angry, upset. It had been over a year since we'd spoken, and her eyes were red, likely from crying, but I said nothing about that. "Amanda."

"I need to come in."

I didn't move from the doorway, just looked at her. "What's going on?"

"Dougie, I'm so sorry about what happened before..." I immediately understood what had probably happened, but feigned a total lack of comprehension.

"Me too. What's going on?," I repeated.

"I was visiting my mother at her facility, gave us a scare with pneumonia back in December..."

"Elise told me. She's doing fine, I hear."

"Much better. Thank you for asking." I didn't mention that I hadn't asked at all.

"I just flew in on the red-eye, and went home to climb in bed with Walter."