All Comments on 'Now You Do Mine'

by ScottieDog61Redux

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're a good story teller, but such a pitiful tale, that a man would allow his wife to cheat, under any circumstances and stay with her and continue to provide for her. He and Gretchen make each other feel better but they are both very weak people. Hope if there is a chapter two, Gretchen deals with Walter and Doug becomes a man and kicks delusional Amanda to the curb.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

As anonymous stated, you write well. But having a weak, spineless, doormat husband allowing his slut wife to go off for days and nights to fuck her old crush... is just disgusting. That his slut wife "forgot" to mention that the guy was married (the first time) but dickhead Doug still agrees for her to repeat the situation a second time, is just ridiculous.

Doug and Gretchen should arrange things so that Amanda "catches" them fucking in Amanda's bed. Just as she had fucked the other guy in Gretchen's bed. Then see what happens. Also, why is this pathetic Doug allowing his slut wife to control their love life. Cutting him off! Has he no self respect at all?

ScottieDog61ReduxScottieDog61Reduxalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Actually, already working on a sequel. Your point is well taken; Doug and Gretchen need a little more closure, with some impact on their wayward spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. I hope there is a chapter 2. However, I do not believe a partner should be forced to reluctantly allow an affair just so they can have the scraps from that affair. Honestly I hope he leaves his wife for Gretchen, they would both be happier. In a perfect world for me, his ex-wife would realize that the glamour had worn off but alas it is too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The typical skank wife story, a real cum dumpster, married to a closeted wimp in obvious denial. I guess she doesn't care, as long as he pays the rent and checks the oil and air in her car regularly.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

This should have a continuation. With a happy end instead of a sad tale about sad people. How could you love your wife the same if you know that she doesnt desire you and only gives you sex if she can fuck someone else. I mean, they are just in their fourties and not in there sixties. Atleast Gretchen is happy to be with him. I mean, there was not indication that there was much love between Doug and Amanda other than the words spoken automaticially.

redpoppiesredpoppiesalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story. I want to say to anonymous below that this is the author's fantasy, not yours. You can express your fantasy values in a story you write. If it is accepted at Literotica then you can see how many readers you attract. I gave this story 5 stars because it is well written and reveals circumstances around love, fidelity and attraction I like to see authors explore. I hope the author extends this story, but that is the author's call, not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was a good story with no ending of transition to an upcoming resolution. It seemed obvious that a part two to the cheating weekend, would trigger a much different response than the first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Agree that Doug and Gretchen need to “man up.” One minor quibble. Doug and Amanda had sex for 2 weeks, then 7 weeks pass before Amanda brings up doing it again, and Doug says Gretchen saw him just 6 weeks before.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

Great story, at this point Doug and Gretchen need to let Amanda and Walter go they are abusing Doug and Gretchen`s love. Amanda by saying she needs Walter out of her system and Walter for lying to Gretchen

Definitely needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems like Doug and Gretchen's respective marriages have run their course. Its been said relationships come with a built in expiration date. Just never know when the dates reached until it happens. Amanda and Walter are being disrespectful to their respective spouses and seem to have no further love for them. Perhaps, the two couples should do a permanent swap of spouses.

ScottieDog61ReduxScottieDog61Reduxover 1 year agoAuthor

To Anonymous on 9/28: The conclusion (second part) answers all of that...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottieDog61Redux@ScottieDog61Redux
Answering some questions and clearing things up... Chapter #14 of the Olivia series will probably be up by the end of January. Travel issues around Christmas, the flu at Thanksgiving, and Christmas, *and* New Year's Day (not thankfully Coronavirus) have kept me out of writin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories