Now Your Cock is Truly Mine

Story Info
Part 3 of? You Rent Your Cock to New Roommate.
2k words
4.59
28.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f8ckboi
f8ckboi
62 Followers

Part 3 of?

---

Work is dragging by as you check the clock and your phone countless times, waiting to hear from me. You didn't ask me what I do and you wonder if I'm busy at work too, plotting how I'm next going to take my pleasure from you.

You're so hard you think about going into the bathroom to jerk off, then remember the feeling of the cage I tried on you yesterday. Your heart skips a beat as you realize you wish I would lock up your cock. Your face flushes and you pretend to look down at some papers on your desk so nobody catches your embarrassment.

You feel like you are supposed to be scared of having your cock locked up, of giving away that control but you want me to own your cock completely.

When work is over, you hurry home only to find the common spaces and your room empty. My door is shut and there are no sounds within so, disappointed, you set your things down in your room, shower and go out to the corner store for some groceries.

Still nothing. Your mood and cock deflating, you march into your room and sit on your bed, wondering if I've forgotten about you, if my threat to use your cock at least three times a day was just a bluff, just a way to get you in the door.

You pull your cock out and begin stroking, feeling how much it has been aching all day. It's getting dark outside and there's no sign of my return-or perhaps I'm hiding out in my room, ignoring you entirely.

Then you hear the front door click and laughter, voices-voices, plural! You try to fit your cock back into your shorts and zip up your pants as you realize you left the door ajar and make to shut it.

"We're home!" I call, followed by tipsy laughter. Heart pounding, you peer around the door, hiding your groin behind it.

"Have a good day?" You ask, embarrassment at your earlier tantrum rising as you remember that I'm a person with my own life and schedule. You think something about having me in control your cock is getting to you.

Or maybe not controlled enough, you think, also remembering wanting that cage back on, to feel me lock it and know I own it.

"Come on out," I call and you hear the light turn on in the living room. Using the wall as a shield again, you put only your head around the corner.

"What's up?" you ask and you see that I'm sitting with a friend, both of us in casual clothing and looking a bit drunk.

"See? Isn't he cute?" I ask, as though you hadn't spoken and my friend laughs.

"It's time for your next milking, I want to show Savannah your dick," I say, waving you over. You feel your face flush as you think about it, then obey.

I pull your cock out without fanfare and Savannah laughs again, reaching out to touch it. Her hands are soft and smooth and she begins to jerk you towards her swelling cleavage with a smile before dropping it.

I tell you to sit and we begin playing with your cock while we talk about our days and people we met at the bar. You feel yourself rising right up to the edge, then falling as we take breaks to adjust ourselves or make more drinks. We turn on a movie and you sit there while we squeeze and casually play with your balls and cock.

Sometime during a romantic scene we begin pumping you harder and harder so that without warning you spill all over your own legs and half-lowered pants.

"Ugh, clean up," says Savannah, wiping her hands on your shirt.

"Good boy," I say with a warm smile and you feel your cock twitch. I bite my lip, knowing just what I'm doing to you and share another secret smile as I fuck you with my gaze, raking up and down your body. Then I look away back to the screen and laugh at some joke and you go to get yourself cleaned up.

Wiping the sticky come off yourself, you look in the mirror and realize with surprise that you're smiling too. Dumping the clothes in the hamper, you go to change, then think-why? With a burgeoning desire to impress, you return naked and stride confidently into the living room.

"Ooh, I like it," says Savannah, smiling at me, as though it was my idea to present you like this. "Come sit back over here with us, honey." You do and we begin fondling your cock and balls again, this time taking turns planting small kisses on your shoulders or feeling up your arms. She takes one of your nipples in her mouth and licks, then laughs at my expression.

"If you're going to take a taste," I offer her your cock and it becomes tight in my hand as you anticipate what will happen next.

She leans down and sucks you between her lips while I watch, my cheek resting on your shoulder. I turn to kiss you, tongue sliding into your mouth with soft insistence and alternate watching and making you kiss me. You see my hand slide down into my pants and feel yourself getting closer imagining me fingering my pussy.

"I told him I'd milk him at least three times a day," I tell my friend, breaking the silence and she pulls her mouth away from your cock with a sloppy popping sound.

"What's this?"

"Number 3."

"First day?"

I meet your eyes and say "Mhmm."

"Well then, let's make it special." she leans back and without preamble lifts her skirt to show you her pussy. "How would you like to finish in here?"

You roll forward and sink your cock into her. She moans and begins rubbing her clit as you push deeply into her, rubbing your cock closer to orgasm, your big, tired balls aching for release once more.

"That's it," I coo into your ear as you come. "That's my good boy. Get out every last drop." You feel Savannah coming around you, muscles spasming as she gasps. You pull out and she stands over you, holding your face to her pussy.

Instinctively, you begin to tongue it, kissing her hot, wet lips, feeling her juices streak your cheeks-then your come sliding out of her. You swallow and shudder a little at the intense, chemical flavor.

"Mmm, thank you," my friend says, again to me and not to you as she covers herself with her skirt again and makes to leave. "I really needed this."

"Anytime," I say, waving to her from the door. She gives you a last glance and wicked grin before making her exit and I lock the door behind her.

"So, how was your day?" I ask, as though nothing unusual has happened and you aren't standing completely naked in my living room. I go into the kitchen and begin to prepare myself a bowl of cereal so you follow, tentatively covering yourself with your hands.

"It was okay," you say evasively. "I was...pretty distracted." I laugh good-naturedly and you grin too until I spot your hands over your crotch.

"I'm sorry, but who owns that cock again?" You feel your pulse quicken and mouth go dry as my expression turns serious.

You can't speak.

"Who?" I prompt.

"You do," you say, slowly uncovering it and feeling a delicious surrender as your genitals are exposed to the cold air in the kitchen. My smile immediately returns and I respond flirtatiously.

"I'm not surprised you were distracted. I have to admit, I was too. I had to touch myself in the bathroom twice just to get through the day." I carry my bowl past you to the couch and turn on the tv. Not sure what to do, you go back to your room and sit on the bed, trying to process everything that just happened and still feeling...happy.

You look down at your cock and can't help but think of the small key hanging between my breasts as I made my cereal. It's a while before you move again.

Eventually you walk back out into the living room and stand by the tv, thinking, not sure if you should speak. Noticing you, I pause the program and wait patiently but when you don't speak, I give you a nudge.

"Is there something you wanted to tell me?" I ask sweetly and you meet my eyes, steeling yourself to say what you know you want to tell me.

"Would you...would you lock up my cock until you want to use it?" You're flushing but your voice is mercifully level and calm. You sound confident, actually and you stand a little taller as I look back and grin.

"Absolutely, let me go get the cage for you." I look at the clock. "I know you have to be up early for work, meet you on your bed?" You nod, not sure if you can speak and go back to wait for me on your bed. It seems to take me a while and as you sit there, you question everything you're doing, wonder why you want this, but know that you do, more than anything.

When I finally come in, I have the cage in hand and I come sit beside you on the bed.

"Lie down," I tell you and you're reminded of this morning, when you woke to my hands milking you slowly. Being prone makes you feel both restful and vulnerable and you watch as my tits swing out over your stomach and I begin to touch you.

To your surprise I begin touching your cock again and you can feel how much use it has gotten today as it feels spent and reluctant to rise. But my hands tease it again to an aching fullness soon enough and I stop, seated beside you, letting my fingers trail over your skin.

"I want to give you a special treat," I say, teasing you with my touch. You moan involuntarily and I laugh.

"I know, you've been such a good boy for me today. I want to offer you my pussy," I say, standing to unbutton my jeans and slide them down over my ass. I'm not wearing panties and I come closer so you can see my shaved pussy. You groan and reach out to stroke it with the back of your hand and I bite my lip in a dangerous smile.

"I will let you eat this pussy every day this week if you let me lock up your cock all that time," I say, coming close and breathing each word into your ear. "And if you're a very good boy and don't touch my cock at all without permission, then I will let you fuck it."

Your eyes roll back as I push one of your fingers into my pussy and you feel how slick it is.

What do you say?

Yes.

It's all I need. I climb up onto your lap and lean forward so my bare pussy is in your face and fix my mouth around your cock. You lick me until I shake around your probing fingers and you cum down my throat.

As you soften and the dazed bliss of eating pussy begins to fade, you feel me get down, hear me pull up my jeans again and then the clink of metal.

Your body tenses as you feel me lift your soft cock into the device and begin assembling it. The metal is cold, soothing on your hot skin. Your heart starts to pick up its beat once more as you realize all but the lock has been assembled. You open your eyes and see I am holding out my key on its chain to you.

Hands shaking, you reach down and lock the cage while I hold it in place and hand the key back to me.

You're a very good boy. Sweet dreams.

f8ckboi
f8ckboi
62 Followers