NSFW

Story Info
I fantasize about your reactions to my writing.
1.1k words
3.2
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NSFW

I relish fantasizing about how you will react when reading certain texts I send you.

I like to think you reading these messages creates a pull low in your little stomach. A message you have to reluctantly put away and can't reread because you know it would get you distracted. Working distracted is always hard.

You are a little more tense for the rest of the day, but when you get home at night you get to relax. Removing your clothes, and taking a shower, you get ready to get into bed. Imagine. You make yourself comfortable. Perhaps a glass of water next to you, with the pillows just how you like them, clean smooth sheets around you.

Now you can allow yourself to enjoy what you read. Tentatively picking up your phone and opening my text you feel a little thrill and curiosity. The words on the screen bring a deep crimson to your cheekbones and lips. The text should be labeled NSFW but they are not always, but are often something sexy and explicit. You read the message and you make sure to read more carefully this time and maybe you read it more than once. The texts may recount a longer story or are just a short detailed blurb. Today you read the words from the page feeling heat developing in you. Today the message reads:

I raised the strawberry to my mouth, putting it between my lips and biting the red fruit. The berry was so ripe and wet, some juices slipped from my mouth and dripped onto the top of my exposed breasts, slowly sliding downward. My lips shimmered, tinged red as I raised my eyes to you, silently asking to clean up the fluid. Feeling you rumbling a sound of approval and without hesitation you pulled my body against yours as you met my eyes. I saw your pulse in your neck and it was fast. Painfully slow you brought your mouth to my breast, breathing heavily you deeply tasted my skin mixed with the strawberry juice, my eyes closed as with delight.

You lingered longer than you needed to, your mouth explored my curves. Your breath became faster and heavier as you brought your hand under the hem of my shirt as your wandering hands traveled higher. You freed my breasts and exposed them to the air squeezing them and feeling the shape and weight, you grinned when you watched my nipple harden. As you strained towards me, my breath caught in my chest and a sharp gasp came from my mouth when I felt your mouth pull my hard nipple into your mouth as you scraped your teeth along my flesh. I felt my head swim as you elicited wetness between my legs and I unconsciously spread my legs almost imperceptibly, my body wanted more of you.

I like to imagine that reading what I write fills your head with images and while you are reading this you immediately start to stiffen and become excited. The tip of your tongue licks your lower lip almost like you are tasting sweetness. You bite your lip gently just like when your eyes stare at me when you don't think I'm watching. I like to picture you laying on your back and sometimes in the shower the water running off your body, washing the day away. In bed you spread your feet apart. You rub in hand lotion and expertly bring your hands down your body. Your body is rigid and your muscles are tight as you reach down to wrap your fingers around your dick. I can see as your body relaxes, your head tilting back slightly hyperextending your neck, I see your chin rise just a little bit. The sound you make is deep and low, as you start to chase after release. You make me so wet as you push your hips up to your hand.

Maybe you imagine while your fist moves on your length, my hand is resting on top of yours as I watch, or perhaps you feel my mouth trailing up the inside of your thigh, or maybe you like the idea of your asshole being touched. Possibly you enjoy the image of your mouth and tongue tasting my cunt and if you do it right bringing me climax as I rock against your face. As I orgasm from your mouth sucking my clit, maybe I can't make a sound because my mouth has replaced your fist but you still feel the sounds I make around you.

Maybe you would enjoy the idea of getting your arms pinned above your head as you watch me work the ropes, tying your hands and you realize it excites you: Perhaps I would use a braided cuff or double column cuff. You begin to growl as you are unable to touch me as I straddle your legs while trying to reach me with your hips, I lower myself and ride you. Brushing my breasts across your lips you try to take one in your mouth stretching towards me as your dick jumps. I use your body and enjoy watching your face when I deny you orgasm until I'm satisfied. It is only until you are begging me to let you to cum that I grant your desire. When you do I smile wryly while cooing in your ear "you are such a good boy".

Perhaps, realizing you simply want release and you need to be inside my body to take your pleasure anyway you want. I would gladly be your fuck toy.

Maybe you envision a slow and gentle fantasy. I would love to find the places on your body that can make you moan and conversely finding out how to touch me that makes me need to cover my hand over my mouth. A desire to intentionally stand too close while breathing, just enough to move the hairs on my neck while ever so slowly touching your mouth and fingertips to my neck, making me plead for you silently. I enjoy having you know just how hot and wet I become when I am around you.

It makes my belly flip as I find myself picturing you pleasuring yourself as a reaction to my words. I desire you and the possibility I arouse you as well is tantalizing.

Fantasy can bring you so far, and maybe if you're lucky, it pushes you over the edge.

It is also a possibility you just want me to shut the fuck up and you stuff something in my mouth.

NSFW

Leather and Lace