NSFW Ch. 03: Nerdy Sisters Find Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aha, found it!" Jacey triumphantly handed her phone to her sister with a wide smile.

Skylar looked long and hard at the image. It was a very deeply shaded, full bodied woman that looked like an elf. Her skin was so dark that it was almost charcoal colored, and she had bright, topaz colored eyes. Her ears were pointed and she had short fangs, which could be seen behind her smile.

"She's a dark elf, her name is Aviana."

Skylar nodded as she continued to stare at the picture. The character, Aviana, was weilding a wicked looking spear and wearing a bright yellow tunic and a matching skirt. Everything about it looked like fairly typical fantasy fodder, until her eyes fell upon a large bulge drawn beneath the skirt. "Uh... cool picture, but..." Skylar cleared her throat.

"What?" Jacey pressed her lips together, "Oh! You're probably wondering about the bulge. Aviana is a futanari."

"A futa-what-a?"

"A futanari. Geez, you really don't know anything about the world of nerds, do you?" Jacey took her phone back and admired the photo, "It means that she has a dick."

"Uh... so she's a guy?" Skylar was trying hard to understand what was happening.

"No! She's a girl, but she has a penis. That's what a futanari is. She's got both parts."

"I'm so confused right now," Skylar shook her head. "Is this a thing for people? Like, it's a thing that people acknowledge as being a thing?"

Jacey laughed, "Oh yeah. Depending on what circles you go to, it's like the main event. In fact..." she paused, "I think that Tavi and I started talking because of this commission."

"What do you mean?" Skylar was managed to shake off her confusion momentarily.

"Yeah... That's crazy!" Jacey put her phone back in her pocket as she stared at her drink thoughtfully, "He messaged me on one of the sites I use to role play. He was like, 'cool character!' And I told him thanks, but then I told him that she was a futanari, and he was like, 'I don't mind a woman with a little extra'," she laughed. "I even offered to change her gender to just female for a role play, but he said no, that he wanted me to play my character the way she was intended to be. We had an amazing role play, I mean, it was, uh-mazing! The story line, the sex, everything was incredible," Jacey took a breadstick and nibbled on it. "Afterwards, we got to talking and we just became really good friends, then I learned that he actually lives pretty close."

Skylar's head was spinning, "You kind of lost me at role play. And sex? So, if I understand this right, you just write a story together with someone and just let things go wherever?"

"Yeah pretty much," Jacey snorted, "Sorry, I forget how much you probably don't know about any of this, no offense."

"None taken, honestly, you should probably assume that I don't know anything at all," Skylar laughed nervously. She wanted to get to know her sister better, but she has no idea how much she was going to learn in such a short time.

"Yeah, but..." Jacey stopped taking as her eyes widened, "Oh my God... I just realized something. No way..."

Skylar looked worried, "What is it?"

"If Jay is drawntoconclusions, then he's the one who made slice of wife, and slice of wife is..." her eyes widened even more, "You're Karen!"

Skylar shrugged bashfully, "Yeah... I'm Karen, he's Darren. That's the other reason I was so upset."

"Holy shit," Jacey shook her head as she smiled widely. "Excuse my French, but Jay is fucking brilliant."

It was the first time she'd ever heard Jacey use such strong language, but after the conversation they'd just had, it was simply another first in a long line of them, "Is that we're calling it? I think I need another mimosa."

A little while later, the two sisters were back to shopping. Skylar hadn't purchased much since they'd arrived, and Jacey decided to ask her about it.

"Hey, why did we come here, anyway? You passed the wedding dress place, and every other place that sells wedding junk."

Skylar took a deep breath and figured that she might as well dive completely into her sister bonding time, "I'm embarrassed to tell you, but... I came here to look for something sexy to wear for my wedding night."

Jacey grinned, "Daw, that's so cute. Why would you be embarrassed about that?"

"I'm not used to any of this. I mean, I didn't realize it until recently, but I guess I haven't really gotten used to the idea of sex being a normal thing."

"You and Jay must have gotten into a pretty big fight, huh?"

Skylar blinked, "Yeah, sort of. I was hurt, he was scared, and overall I think both of us came away from it feeling guilty. I know he feels bad for not telling me, but I feel bad that he felt like like he couldn't tell me, so both of us are in kind of a limbo right now. It feels terrible, but I don't really know how to fix this. I want things to go back to how they were, you know?"

Jacey nodded, "Yeah, I got that. I think, not that you asked me, but it seems to me me that maybe things shouldn't go back to the way they were."

"Hm, what do you mean?"

"I mean, things were all great then, when you thought he was Mr. perfect and he was treating you with kid gloves, but now that all this is out in the open, maybe you guys can start over."

"I kind of thought that too, but I don't know how to make that happen," Skylar replied honestly. "Everyone seems to think that I'm so uppity and by the books that I don't want to have any fun, but... maybe I just don't know how."

"Naw, nobody thinks that," her sister reassured her. "I think everyone thinks that you're sheltered, but past that, everyone loves you. Have you tried opening up to Jay a little bit?"

"Yeah, a little."

"How much is a little?"

Skylar blushed, "I read one of his comics... it was nice."

Jacey laughed, "I see. And, did you tell him that?"

"Yes, but... I probably could have told him a little bit more," she confessed.

"What are you so afraid of? Jay is totally nuts over you, you know?"

"How can you tell?"

"Well, if what you're telling me is true, you guys haven't done it yet, and he's still around, and he proposed to you."

"Well, yeah..."

"Has he seen you naked?"

Skylar looked around her quickly and giggled as another blush rose to her cheeks, "Geez, Jacey, where is your damn censor? No, he hasn't seen me naked."

"Has he sent you any dick pics?"

"God, no!" Skylar covered her face, "Geez, how is it that I'm older than you and you seem to be a veteran at all this stuff?"

Jacey laughed, "I'm not. I'm still a virgin, in case you were wondering, but even I've sent a few pictures to Tavi."

Her sister's comment startled her a bit, "Pictures? What kind of pictures?"

"Nothing too revealing, just a little skin, like me in my bra," Jacey chuckled. "God, you really haven't done anything with Jay? Like nothing?"

Skylar sighed, "We've made out a few times, things got kinda heavy. He always puts an end to it before I do, which is simultaneously fantastic and frustrating."

"That proves it right there. Jay is madly in love with you, Sky. If he's had the opportunity to take things a little further with you, but he didn't take it, that means that he's in it for the long haul. He didn't want you to do anything that you'd regret afterwards, even if it meant keeping it in his pants. That's a really good guy, right there."

Skylar smiled, "Yeah, I know, but..." her smile disappeared slightly, "That's part of the problem, though. I feel like he's been hauling around this burden all on his own, and I want to help him. I know that I can be difficult to deal with sometimes, but I don't want to be apart of his problems. I feel like he's come to meet me halfway and I just don't know how to meet him the other half, you know?"

"Start here," Jacey crossed her arms as she stopped in front of a lingerie store.

"Oh geez," Skylar groaned as she hung her head, "I don't wanna."

Jacey grabbed her sister's wrist and began to pull her, "I'm dragging you in, then."

"Okay, okay, I'm going! Damn you have a strong grip."

"What about this one?" Skylar held a blue negligee up to herself.

"Oh yeah, maybe you can bring him a cup of chamomile and knit beside him while you wear that."

Skylar gave her sister a flat look, "Gimme a break! I told you, I've got no experience with this kind of stuff." She pouted her lips as she glanced around the lingerie store. The two had been browsing for about fifteen minutes, but there was such an overwhelming amount of choices that Skylar didn't have a clue as to where to start.

"Jay is a guy who has a lot of imagination," Jacey pawed her chin for a moment. "I'm not claiming to know him better than you do, but I know he's an artist and he likes colorful things. Don't think about how you look, think about what he likes."

"Are you my life coach now, or what?" Skylar smirked.

"Hell yes, I am. You need all the help you can get if you think he's gonna get all hot and bothered seeing you in that," Jacey said as she swiped the negligee from her sister and out it back on the rack. "Let's go over here..." she said as she walked to an adjacent rack. "You want to look like a christmas present. Shiny, desirable, show a little skin, but you still wanna give him something to unwrap."

"Oh god," Skylar rolled her eyes as she flushed. She was feeling self conscious enough just being in a place like that, and her sister wasn't helping.

"Oh, this is it!" Jacey exclaimed as she pulled an outfit from the rack. "It's perfect."

Skylar took the outfit and her mouth fell open, "This is completely sheer!"

"And?"

"Do we want the present to have clear wrapping paper?!"

Jacey laughed, "Okay, fair argument. How about... this?"

Skylar took the next outfit and looked it over. It was a white spaghetti strap tank top that had the word 'bride' printed on the front in pink letters. There was a little lace at the bottom of the top but otherwise it was very simple. It came with a matching pair of white panties with a bit of lace on them.

"It's actually really cute... do you think he'll like it?"

Jacey nodded, "It definitely appeals to your sexually naive charms."

Skylar puffed out her cheeks, "Thanks."

Jacey giggled, "Try it on, c'mon."

She led her sister to the dressing room, "Hey, you know what we were talking about earlier?"

Skylar carried the outfit with her, "We were talking about a lot of things earlier."

"I'm talking about you feeling like you can't breach the wall with Jay. I know things are a little rough with you guys right now, but I know how you can make that all go away, or at least get the ball rolling on it."

"I'm scared to ask. What are you thinking?"

"He's gonna cry," Jacey chuckled evilly under her breath. "That is, if you aren't too much of a wuss to actually do it."

"Just tell me what it is!" Skylar hissed as they reached the dressing room.

Heavy industrial music streamed through his headphones as Jay worked. He always listened to music when he worked, and the type of music he listened to was directly related to the kind of art he was drawing. Currently, he was working on a comic page; a joint project that he was shading for someone, and he was concentrating intensely to make sure that everything was going the way it needed to.

For the last week, he'd been immersing himself in his work, and he'd been pulling twelve and fourteen hour days with few breaks in between. His work helped him to focus, and it distracted him from worrying too much about his relationship with Skylar. Ever since the partial phone sex incident, they hadn't been talking much, and though he knew that she meant well by it, a part of him was worried that she might think that he expected more sexual attention from her. He didn't want to push her away by forcing her to accept what he did as a living, and though he wasn't worried about her breaking off the wedding, he still didn't know how to talk with her naturally.

His phone buzzed beside him, and he saw that it was Skylar. He set his tablet pen down and took up his phone before unlocking the screen and opening the message.

Sky: Hello Jay. I wanted to tell you that I love you and I miss you. I'm tired of this awkwardness between us and I'm sorry for everything. I'm not saying you're perfect (because you aren't :P ) but I don't care who's fault is who's anymore. I don't want to just tolerate your work, I want to be apart of it. I forgive you, now please forgive me and stop walking on eggshells with me. I'm sorry for being such a prude; I'm afraid of myself and I can admit that now, but it's time for me to grow up. It's time for you to grow up too, no more secrets, for either of us. I want to be your present, Jay. I want you to unwrap me and do all of the things to me that you always wanted to do, and I want to make you feel good. I'm going to meet you halfway. Unwrap me, Jay.

Jay read the message slowly before scrolling down, then he nearly fell out of his chair.

Skylar had taken a picture of herself in the mirror of some dressing room. She was wearing the outfit that Jacey had found for her, and it fit her well. The tank hugged her curves almost too closely, but it completely covered her breasts. It stopped at her stomach, and her belly button was barely visible. Beneath, her legs were completely exposed, and she wore only a white pair of panties. Her expression was shy yet coquettish, and it was obvious that she was feeling plenty exposed, as portrayed by her bright red cheeks.

"Holy shit," Jay said out loud as he stared at the picture. The picture was so special in so many ways, and it went beyond her just showing him a little skin. He knew that for Skylar, sending him such a private photo was her way of telling him that she trusted him. Her words, along with the picture, sent hot and cold shivers down his spine, and he wasn't sure whether or not he was going to get an erection or break down crying. It ended up being somewhat of a combination of both, and he wiped a tear from his eye as he laughed, "Good god, man, you're way too emotional about this," he told himself as he continued to laugh.

"What did he say?" Jacey asked, a bit too excitedly as they walked away from the lingerie store with several bags in hand.

"He didn't say anything; be patient!" Skylar almost snapped, though she was smiling nervously. She'd never sent Jay anything so risque (what she considered to be so) and she was feeling both elated and terrified.

"Gah, he'd better get back to you soon, I'm dying with anticipation," Jacey chuckled.

"You are? Yeah, cause you're the one who sent the picture." Skylar rolled her eyes, "Honestly, why did I let you..." he phone buzzed and she stopped talking immediately.

"Is it him?" Jacey crowded her sister.

"Gimme a sec, geez!" Skylar stepped back and unlocked her phone.

Jay: Good grief, I actually cried. Thank you baby, I can't even begin to tell you how amazing you are.

Skylar read the message and grinned from ear to ear before she laughed loudly, "Damn, he actually did cry!"

Jacey laughed along with her sister, "I knew I would win that bet! Jay is such a sappy guy. Pay up, Sky."

"Yeah, yeah," Skylar laughed, "What kind of ice cream do you want?"

Sometime later, Skylar and her sister finally exited the mall and headed towards the parking lot. It had been a long, eventful afternoon, and Skylar had spent way more time there than she had intended to, but she was glad that she'd been able to reacquaint herself with her younger sister.

"You know, I was thinking," Jacey said as they made their way to the car. "I can definitely see how you would think that it's creepy that Jay made a comic starring you, but I dunno. I would be kind of flattered, personally."

Skylar shrugged, "Yeah, I guess, but it still seems kind of weird to me. He told me that he started it as a kind of coping mechanism, like, he fell so hard for me that he had to do something to keep his mind occupied."

""He's such a hopeless romantic," Jacey chuckled. "Man though, if someone was drawing a comic about me, I think it'd be kinda hot."

Skylar's eyes widened, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, the idea of a thousands of people reading a story about a fictional character that was actually me in real life is kind of hot. It's almost like I get to be an exhibitionist without anyone knowing that it's me, and my boyfriend is like, keeping a secret diary of our sex life, and we get to actually live out whatever happens in the next chapter. That would be pretty awesome."

"How can you talk about these things without getting embarrassed?" Skylar asked her sister as they reached the car.

"I've never had a problem speaking my mind, you know that. You just never asked me what I thought of things, so I stayed quiet," Jacey replied as she opened the passenger door.

Skylar nodded as she opened the driver side and sat behind the steering wheel, "I guess you're right... I'm sorry."

"You don't gotta apologize," Jacey shrugged, "Also, I was kind of a dick when we were kids."

Skylar laughed as she put the keys in the ignition, "Yeah, you really were." Her phone buzzed in her pocket then, and she reached for it before she turned the car on.

"Mom texting us wondering where we are?" Jacey asked.

"No, it's Jay..." Skylar murmured as she looked at the screen. She opened the message and read it, and her eyes widened, "Jay, no!"

Jacey turned to her sister quickly, "What the hell is going on?"

Skylar shook her head as she held her phone up and began to type furiously, "Jay said he was going to send me a picture of his cock!"

Jacey's eyes widened along with her, and before Skylar could sent out her message, an image popped up on her screen.

It was a painting of a rooster.

Skylar stared at the picture for a long moment with a humorless death glare before she tilted the screen over to Jacey. Jacey looked at the screen for a half a second before she burst out into uncontrollable laughter.

"I'm not even going to give him the benefit of a reply," Skylar shook her head as a smile forced its way onto her face. "Damn you, Jay."

She started the car and pulled out, and her sister was still laughing even as they drove off.

After the two sisters got home, they helped their mother make dinner. It was a bittersweet evening for Skylar, because she was enjoying herself immensely, but she knew that it was also a sort of last hurrah for her. She could tell that her parents were going to miss her terribly, and even though she wasn't planning on moving out of the state, it was inevitable that she would be starting her own life away from them. She'd been away for college, and in the beginning, she had planned on moving back home until she could find a good job, but that was before she met Jay.

She sat down with her family and enjoyed an actual home cooked meal at the table before her parents went to go watch T.V.

Having nothing else to do, Skylar headed up to her room and took a shower. Afterwards, she put on her pajamas and was about to turn on her own tv when she saw a wedding magazine lying on the ground beside her bed. A sudden thought crossed her mind, and she acted on it almost impulsively, which was somewhat out of character for her.

She opened her door and headed across the hall to Jacey's room. The door was closed, of course, and she knocked on it quietly before she heard Jacey answer from within, "It's unlocked."

Skylar opened the door slowly and peeked in at her sister, who looked up at her with a bit of surprise, "Oh, Sky... what's up?"

Skylar smiled nervously, "Can I come in?"

"Uh, sure... just watch the laundry and stuff."

The brunette held in a frown as she looked around the room. It looked like a bomb had gone off, and there was clothing everywhere. She couldn't tell what was dirty or what was clean (assuming any of it was) but she decided to block the mess out of her perception, "Whatcha doing?"