NSFW Ch. 03: Nerdy Sisters Find Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacey was sitting on her bed with her back against the wall. Her laptop was propped up in front of her, and she was wearing a single earbud, "Just talking to some friends, downloading some music, the usual."

"Talking to Tavi?" Skylar smirked.

"Sky!" Jacey's eyes widened as she looked at the door, "Keep it on the down low, okay?"

Skylar laughed as she closed the door, "Fine. Tell him I said hi."

Jacey gave her sister a flat look, "I didn't confirm that I was talking to him."

"By the way you reacted, you didn't need to. C'mon, tell him that your gorgeous, studious sister said hi."

"Yes, those are the exact adjectives I'm using as we speak..." Jacey mumbled with a grin as she typed.

"Hey, be nice!" Skylar stepped over a pile of books and sat on the edge of the bed, "How much does he know about us?"

"Enough. It's not like he thinks I live alone on my own space station or something crazy like that. A lot of people lie about themselves online, but I never saw the point. It's too hard remembering what you did or didn't tell certain people, and I just don't have a reason to."

"Hm," Skylar nodded, "So when are you guys gonna meet up?"

Jacey went rigid, "I dunno...sometime, maybe."

"How about next week sometime?"

Skylar's younger sister went pale, "Wha?"

"Yeah, like maybe we could set something up. Me and Jay could come along and chaperone you guys. We could grab some pizza and beer, and you guys can make goo goo eyes at each other."

It was rare to see her sister so unnerved, and Skylar had to admit that she was enjoying it, "I dunno... it seems so sudden. Also, you don't drink beer, and..."

"Don't change the subject!" Skylar laughed. "You've been talking to this guy for a year, right?"

"Yeah..." Jacey looked away from her sister forlornly.

"And tell me, how bad is it really? It seems like you really got the hots for this guy, am I wrong?"

Jacey frowned, "No... I've got it pretty bad for him."

"And if I'm understanding the situation correctly, he's got it pretty bad for you too, so why can't you guys meet up? Did he confess his love to you too prematurely or what?"

Her sister shook her head, "No... it's quite the opposite." She settled back and sighed heavily, "He's shy, Skylar, and so am I, at least when it comes to this kind of thing. We've done a few role plays, and some of them have gotten pretty hot and heavy, but it's easy, you know, when you're pretending to be someone else. When it's just me and him on the chat, we talk about normal stuff. I wanna tell him how I feel, but..." she trailed off and shook her head.

Skylar smiled, "All the more reason to make it a friend thing. Who knows, maybe he smells horrible or he doesn't look as good in real life as he does in league of block craft, or whatever."

Jacey smirked, "League of block craft?"

"I don't know what the hell people are playing these days!" Skylar crossed her arms, "Again, stop trying to change the subject and just ask him. Me and Jay can take a little road trip if he wants to meet half way, let's just stop talking about this and make it happen."

Jacey took a deep breath and smiled nervously, "Okay, I'll ask him about it, then we'll go from there."

"Good," the brunette nodded once in satisfaction.

"Is that the only reason you came in here, so you could strong arm me into meeting Tavi?"

"That was one reason. The other reason was so I could ask you if you wanted to be my maid of honor."

Jacey did a double take with her eyes, "Wha? Me? You're asking me to be your maid of honor? You're joking, right?"

Skylar chuckled, "No, why would I joke about something like that? I was thinking about what a great time I had today, and I know we don't have a ton of things in common, but I think you'd do a great job at keeping me sane during the wedding."

Jacey became pale again, "Oh geez, that's really sweet, Sky... really sweet, but... I don't know if I can."

Skylar frowned, "Why not?"

"Making a speech in front of all those people, and, gah! I feel like hurling just thinking about it," Jacey held her stomach. "Plus, I'd have to throw you a bachelorette party, and god knows..."

Skylar laughed, "Look, you don't have to do any of those things. I just need you to keep me on track and slap me around a little if I lose my nerve. Half of my bridesmaids are going to be women I hardly know, and I'll need you to keep them in line as well. I know I'm asking for a lot, and you can say no, of course, but I can't think of anyone better for the job."

Jacey stared blankly at her computer screen before she nodded slowly, '"Yeah...okay. I'll do it. Just don't expect anything incredible out of me."

Skylar nodded, "Thanks, I really appreciate it, I mean, really. It means a lot to me." She bounced off the bed and headed toward the door, "I'll let you get back to your futamanari roleplay."

"Futanari," Jacey huffed.

"Yeah, whatever," Skylar chuckled as she exited her sister's bedroom.

Several minutes later, Skylar found herself once more staring at her blank TV. As usual, she was deep in thought, and Jacey's words were echoing in her head: if someone was drawing a comic about me, I think it'd be kind of hot.

Was it though? She asked herself the question and tried to give herself an honest answer. She pictured a total stranger reading the comic, maybe even certain people that she knew, and a hot blush rose to her cheeks, "Yeah... it is kinda hot," she smiled slowly as she laid back on her bed. She produced her phone and used a search engine to bring up 'slice of wife'. Soon enough, she found a link, and she dutifully began to read out from the beginning, determined to keep an open mind.

It was nearly one on the morning by the time she finished. There was a lot more to the series than she'd first thought, and the last chapter had ended with Darron's proposal to Karen. That meant that it had been weeks since Jay had added anything to the story, and Skylar frowned deeply. She'd been able to read it through without the shock factor, and it was actually a really sweet story. There were lots of things that the two of them had done together that she thought she forgot about, but as she read on, the memories came rushing back to her. They'd gotten into a few arguments, but overall she always enjoyed being with him. Skylar came to the sobering realization that Karen was kind of a stick in the mud. Looking at it from an outside perspective, she was a sweet character, but she was kind of bratty too, and Darren was always so patient with her. It made her wonder why he was with someone like her, but then, she realized that if Darren didn't have Karen around, he would probably be content to just sit around and watch life pass him by.

She decided to text her fiance. Even though it was late, she knew that he'd be up.

Sky: Hey Jay, are you awake?

Jay texted her back several moments later: Yeah, everything okay?

Sky: everything is fine, I just wanted to hear your voice. Can I call you?

Instead of receiving a text in reply, her phone began to buzz with a call, and she picked it up with a smile, "Hey you."

"Hey, Sky, what's up?" Jay sounded a little concerned.

"What are you wearing?" She said in the most teasing voice she could muster.

"Uh...what? I'm sorry, uh...okay..."

Skylar tried to keep her laughter quiet as she burst into a giggle fit, "That was payback for earlier. I sent you a sexy selfie out of the goodness of my heart and you nearly gave me a heart attack in return."

Jay laughed, "Okay, yes, I deserved that. What can I do you for, doll face?"

"Doll face? Are you a nineteen twenties gangster now?"

"I was just trying it out."

"Scratch it off the list," Skylar laughed again before she became quiet, "God... I miss you, Jay."

"I miss you too, babe," the artist answered her lowly.

"I asked Jacey to be my maid of honor," she said suddenly, changing the subject.

"You mean Jacey, Jacey? Like, your nerdy, aloof, sister Jacey?"

"Yes. She and I had a very interesting conversation today. She is quite nerdy, so nerdy in fact, that she showed me a picture of one of her role playing characters."

"Okay... Yeah, that's a pretty nerdy thing to do. How is this related to anything?"

Skylar grinned, "The character was a commission she paid for of a dark elf named Aviana. Aviana is a woman, but she has a penis, which makes her a...futanari?"

Skylar giggled as she heard a long pause on Jay's end, "Did you actually just utter the word futanari?"

The brunette chuckled, "I did. The reason I bring it up is because..."

"Holy shit, I drew that for her!"

Skylar held the phone away from her ear and almost cackled, "I was wondering how long it was going to take you to realize it. Yes, you drew an elf who has a big ol' peen hiding under her skirt, just for Jacey. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Does she like it?"

Skylar pursed her lips, "She adores it."

"Then, mission accomplished!"

"It doesn't weird you out in any way that you drew something like that for my sister?"

"Uh... no. Should it? It's not like I knew it was her, and even if I did, it still wouldn't have been weird for me."

"Huh. Okay then... fair enough."

"That is an incredible, not to mention amusing, coincidence, but is that why you wanted to talk?"

Skylar sighed, "No. Actually, I wanted to tell you that I just finished reading slice of wife."

"What, seriously? Like, the whole thing?"

"From start to finish."

Jay paused for a long moment before he responded, "And?"

Skylar giggled once more, "And what? That's it: I read it."

"you're enjoying torturing me, aren't you?"

"Just a little."

"Okay, I'll fall into your trap readily. What did you think of it?"

Skylar smiled, "The characters are a little derivative..."

"Aw, c'mon!"

The brunette closed her eyes and held the phone away from her face as she fell into another bout of laughter, "Okay, okay, I'm done. Honestly, the story is really sweet. It reminded me of all the great times we had together, and though certain parts forced me to realize a few not so desirable things about myself, I realized that we are really awesome together. Even though I... I mean, Karen, is the main character, the story is really about Darren and how he learns to deal with his somewhat strong willed love interest. It's kind of like Sherlock Holmes' story being written by Watson. The story is about Sherlock, but really, it's just as much about how Watson learns to deal with him."

"So, what you're saying is, I'm the much more boring though necessary secondary character that goes on adventures with the depraved yet genius primary character?"

Skylar said nothing.

"That's apt."

Skylar grinned, "I also saw that you haven't added anything to it in quite some time."

"Yeah..." she heard Jay take a deep breath. "I just thought, you know, with the things that happened between us, it might be better if I just let it lie for awhile."

Skylar smiled, "I understand, but... I think you should keep going with it."

"Seriously? Where's this coming from all of the sudden?"

"Well, I've been thinking... the comic was really sweet, and you have so many people that are waiting to see what happens next. I'd hate for you to disappoint all of your fans, and I want to see how the story ends too."

"Are you really serious about this?" He asked her quietly.

"Yeah, I really am. I only have one condition."

"What's that?"

"I want to be your personal consultant with the series."

"Seriously?!"

Skylar chuckled, "If you ask me if I'm serious one more time, I'm gonna kick you in the shins. Yes, I'm serious. It's a great story, and Karen and Darren have managed to keep their mitts off of each other for this long... I want to see if they can make it to the wedding without tearing each other's clothes off."

"I see. Okay, it's a deal. So what happens next, boss?"

"Well, Karen and Darren just got engaged, but then, Karen finds out about Darren's little secret."

Jay hissed, "Enh... don't you think it's a little soon for her to find out?"

"Too soon?! Hell no, Darren's been hiding his art from her for awhile, but he's not gonna tell her because he's a wuss, so she's going to find out on her own."

"Ouch. Okay, how does she find out?"

Skylar pursed her lips, "She starts going through his stuff because he seems too good to be true. She wants to make sure she's not marrying an axe murderer or something. She finds his art and confronts him about it, and then they get into a bit of a fight. It's tough for both of them; Karen feels upset at having been lied to, but she also feels guilty that Darren felt like he couldn't tell her the truth. Of course, Darren feels guilty as hell, too, but he doesn't know how to make amends, so the two kind of just... wait for a little while. Karen gets brave and asks to read one of Darren's sexy comics, and she starts touching herself because hey, they actually don't seem as dirty as she thought they would. She loses her sanity for a moment and calls him up so he can hear her masturbating, and then she says goodnight to him."

"Damn, that is positively moe. How are you coming up with this golden material?"

Skylar smiled, "I'm just a natural. So, after the... phone sex thing, how does Darren feel?"

"Well, let's see... Darren feels very excited in the moment, but then, he starts feeling even more guilty, because he thinks that maybe Karen thought that he was demanding sexy things from her. He doesn't know how to tell her, so he buries himself in work, but then, one day, she sends him an adorably sexy picture of her in a wedding night outfit. Darren realizes that he's an idiot, and he should have just talked to his fiance instead of assuming things, and then she tells him that she wants to be apart of his art. How's that sound?"

"It sounds really great," Skylar sighed as she began to feel the tension finally lifting from their relationship.

"What happens next?" Jay asked suddenly.

Skylar smiled knowingly, "Next, Karen has a long phone conversation with her fiance and tells him that she read all of his previous comics about her. She also tells him that he should keep going, and then, she's really shy when she tells him, but she admits that... she thinks its hot that he draws her and she secretly likes the idea of thousands of people watching her relationship evolve. She also hopes that one day... Darren will draw her naked."

"Seriously?!"

Skylar shook her head with a grin, "That's it, Jay; the next time I see you, I'm kicking you in the shins!"