NTR Aisan gets Gangbanged

Story Info
"Fuck the Cuck's Wife Week" gets intense with four students.
1.2k words
3.87
7.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pufna
Pufna
47 Followers

The latest commission added to my - "Bang for your buck" category of flash fiction

------------------------------

All the characters are 18 or above

-----------------------------

"Fuck, your wife feels so tight professor. I've always wanted to fuck an Asian bitch." one of the four students grunted as he forced himself into the beautiful Asian woman before him. Her desperate pouts and squeals fell on deaf ears as the boy before her shoved his cock down her throat as deep as he could.

Kyle, James, Nick, and Tomas, were the latest batch of exchange students. Being barely 18, they were eager to make up for their lack of experience by having their way with the professor's wife.

"You like that, don't you? Dirty little whore, desperate to obey our young white cocks." Kyle grinned as he hit Hirokata's ass so hard that she flinched, doing her best to handle the pain. Too embarrassed to admit that she's always dreamt of being brutally raped as he husband watched.

"The worse you treat her, the better her mouth feels!" James groaned as he grabbed a fistful of the woman's hair, holding it tightly enough to cause her discomfort.

Watching her pain contorted face made him want to rape her even harder, urging his buddies to do the same.

"This Asian slut can't get enough of our thick, white cocks. Isn't that right, sweetheart? All you want is to be hurt and fucked till you can't handle another second of our reward." Nick said as he slapped Hirokata's tits, leaving a bruise on her perfect skin.

Tears came streaming down her face as she struggled to withstand the intensity of the pain and humiliation.

The boys laughed amongst each other as they found it extremely amusing to torture the woman before them. Viewing her as nothing more than a piece of meat made for their pleasure.

Kyle kept pumping his dick at a rapid pace, spreading Hirokata's abused cunt to the brim as James gave her but a few seconds of breath when he felt like it.

"I better not feel teeth, bitch. Not even a single nibble. Unless you want to be raped till your bimbo mind goes blank.", his cock was lodged deep down her sopping throat as he yanked her head towards her husband, "You're such a worthless little whore, milking our white cocks like your life depends on it, all while your husband is watching" he wrapped his hand around her throat, forcing her to stay in place.

Every time she'd gag or squirm he'd slap her so hard drool came rolling down her ruined face, mixing with the smeared mascara.

The husband, Kikoto, was stroking himself, savoring the erotic scene before him. "Torture the Cuck's wife" had to be one of the best choices he's ever made.

Once a year, he'd get a handful of exchange students to come over and get familiar with their culture...

More specifically his wife.

Enjoying as they did whatever they wanted with her for an entire week. Treating her like their personal fuck puppet, a slave only fit for being bred by their girthy white cocks.

Kikoto took a sip of his favorite drink as he kept pleasuring himself, eager to see how far would the boys push his wife.

"You call this stroking? A slut like you should know better. If you don't make me cum on your tits in the next couple minutes I'll make sure to bruise them so hard you won't be able to touch them. Cum dumpsters like you don't deserve to have such perfect skin. A nice shade of dark purple would look way better on you!" Nick hissed as the rest of his buddies joined in on the fun.

"Mister Kikoto, you're one lucky guy! Having a bitch like this laying around must be fun!" James praised as he wrapped both of his hands around Hirokata's neck, using her as his personal pocket pussy. Her tongue licked and lapped, swirling around the base of his shaft as the bulge in her throat grew larger by the second.

"Fuck I want some of her too! Move!" Tomas pushed James to the side, shoving his dick down Hirokata's throat. Grunting in pleasure as her tears coated his filled balls.

"You boys are doing good but I must say, I'm a little disappointed that you're not using all of her holes." Kikoto shook his head as his right hand was firmly wrapped around his shaft, stroking at a pace that matched the intensity of the young man before him.

"He's right. A doll like her deserves to have all of her holes raped at once." Kyle pulled out, pleased at the sight of his glistening cock coated in Hirokata's filthy scent.

The boys laid Hirokata on her back, encircling her like starving hyenas, eager to rip her to shreds.

"My dick stinks of your filthy juices, lick it fucking clean. I want it spotless." Kyle dragged his manhood all over her face, smearing the traces of mascara and drool all over, making her even messier than before.

Her eyes were locked with Kyle's as she struggled to wrap her lips around his tip.

"You think I'm gonna let you have it just like that? Beg me. Say, "Please allow me to worship your white cock with my good-for-nothing mouth" " his cock was inches away from Hirokata, dripping with precum, teasing her, edging her to surrender to her urges.

To make matters worse he pulled out his phone, pointing the camera at her face before pressing the record button.

"P - Please allow me to worship your white cock with my -" she tried to repeat the order as she was told but the boy already had enough of it.

"That's enough. The only noise I want out of you are screams of pain as me and my friends rape your filthy Asian holes."

"Do you think she can take two of us at once?" Tomas asked as his dick was twitching in anticipation, inches away from Hirokata's mouth.

"Don't tell me you care about this fuck puppet? She's gonna take as many dicks as we want her to! She wouldn't have a purpose in this world otherwise." his friend assured him.

Nick and James were far too impatient to wait on their friends as they were already probing their way into Hirokata's tightness.

The poor woman could barely handle their sizes as she was forced to enjoy the barbaric attempts of double penetration.

"Not bad for a bunch of youngsters." Kikoto nodded as his veins were bulging with excitement. Seeing his wife take four young cocks at the same time, having her be tossed around like a bitch in heat...

His curiosity peaked as he reminded himself that it was just the start of the week. They still had over six days to do whatever they wanted with his wife.

The images in his head ran wild as the boys ravaged his dear spouse. Pumping their cocks in and out of her, using her until they had their fill.

He couldn't wait for them to cum inside of her. To see her body overflowing with seed as they forced her to clean their still-dripping cocks.

Kikoto smiled to himself, as he took another sip of his drink.

This is going to be a fun week.

Pufna
Pufna
47 Followers