Nu Nic 01

Story Info
Nu Nic hosts a bunny party. By hair color.
9.1k words
2.33
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nu Nic 01

The way I saw things a while back, there were more than enough Nicky's and Nikki's and Nicki's out there, so I created something new and brought an even balance to the world of Nick's. So, if I may, hey there, I'm Nu Nic and my goal is to have everything around me in near perfect balance.

I think I'm pretty easy going and I do not like confrontation or getting in the middle of things, so those are a couple of things that I don't do. I like my facial makeup and I like my hair swept straight across half of my face, so those are a couple of things that I do on a regular basis. I don't have a closet over flowing with clothes of the other gender, but I keep after that and I make sure that I can combo what I do have to at least make it look like I have a ton of clothing and the way I see things now, I'm balanced. And easy going.

Well, recently, I may have been off balance when absolutely I filled my living room with an entire set of that "build a living room" sectional furniture, but it all balanced out since I live in an older restored farm house in Middleton and have a large living room. Also, the stuff is great, just make sure you have a large room. Or don't buy the entire set! Sheesh. But the stuff is great.

And yep, you can build forts, most geometric symbols and basically every letter in the alphabet, but that's enough about how I have too much time on my hands during the week.

I have a mental thing for nylon hosiery, but that's my kinky little side secret, so I'm not going to enter that into my story directly, but it will probably come up later in my story because you know, I have a thing for nylon hosiery.

Um, I don't get asked out a lot, but when I do get officially get asked out for the first time, I will do my best to bring balance to that date. And I do think about what it means to being a balanced date, you know, during the week as I'm creating the worlds largest sectional playpen bed. Complete with bumper walls. And an open entry way, which could be a place to step inside of the large and roomy playpen bed or a place for someone to sit and with just enough room for someone else to kneel in just the right spot. Just saying.

So, moving on then, I am the perfect size to live the life of a Trap and I just wanted to say that.

Anyways, I may not be the best date yet, I don't cut and run just because push comes to shove when things get rough on the Strip. As I said, I don't want to get too confrontational, but I'll verbally mix it up with you and smile, you know, so you don't just cut and run, but I will admit that you will probably walk away, eventually. But you'll remember me.

And it was never my original plan, but oh boy, a chain of events recently created a handful of reasons for you to remember me! You can decide if that's a good memory or a questionable memory and you'll probably remember a few other things more than me, but if you hang out on the Strip, oh boy, you'll remember me!

And that's all because I saw a problem and I had a short-term solution for that problem and even if I only brought a band aid as the short-term solution, I still stood up and did the right thing. For one night anyways.

Also, going back up a couple of paragraphs, before you walk away from me in a huff, I mean, I was engaging with you, so, walk a little slower next time.

Anyways, the problem that I felt I could help with was with an old friend, Maddie, who seemed to bounce from one bad situation to another, not that I was going to get in the middle of all that, but since her parents only got married to fight and brawl, I thought I could at least give her one evening of peace and enjoyment, hopefully.

And yes, maybe my "evening out on the house" had a little something in it for me, but that was just for two hours of entire evening and I was only going to be an innocent bystander, so I didn't see the harm with at least trying to pull off a pre party before her evening out at Candi's Corner Nightclub. I mean, I needed help and all, but I knew exactly which crew to approach on the Strip to chip in and help out.

And I'm totally ignoring my pre arrangements with Gino from Candi's Corner club. He was more than happy to reverse the ballerina style wall section of the club that had those tall standup club tables, but ewe, I want people to like me for my lifestyle choice, but ewe, Gino! I'm not a damn piece of meat who also has a mouth! But he reserved the small area anyways. Jeez!

Anyways, as my body shakes just from thinking of what Gino asked for, I came up with what I thought would be a pleasant night out with a pre gathering and a twist.

Now, Maddie had her friends and her crew up the Strip, but since she was the only girl in her crew, I went to the crew on the Strip that I felt would be best suited as a support system for Maddie's night out at the club, LOL, with the help of a middle man because crews on the Strip are quite territorial.

And I'm not stupid, so I gave Maddie a half of a heads up and took her with me.

And in full disclosure, ugh, I wanted to the whole nine yards, so maybe or maybe not, ugh, for the club's limo party bus to pick up the girls, ugh, maybe I let Gino hug me to seal the deal. Or ugh, for short.

Ugh.

"So, Nu Nic, we seem to walking a beeline straight for Ben from the Rawhide Boots crew and you should know that I have trying to talk to Tanner, so, if this isn't about you and Ben, then what's happening here, hmm? And you should also know that I'm not ready to spend the night with Tanner for fear of marrying to fight and brawl, so?"

"Well, I'm not getting in the middle of that, Maddie, but yes, yes, you are ready for an overnight stay with Tanner, but that's not what this is about, so go with the flow and if you get pissed about anything at all that is about to go down or come up, well, you can scold me later when we're alone, so. And don't get upset with Ben either, he's my middle man today."

LOL, a couple of statements that have probably never worked, right?

"Nu Nic, Maddie, it's good to see the both of you. And for the record, if this doesn't work out, then I was never here and if this does work out, then, well, you should remember that I was in the middle of things and should be invited, so?"

LOL, the middle men, right? They always spill half of the cans of beans before they were meant to be spilled! Also, oops, so, Maddie has an evil eyes glare that I never knew about then?

"Alright, everyone just chill. This is very simple. It's yes or no and I'll break the first iceberg by saying, well, if this does work out, Ben, I mean, you are invited and you're invited by me, but that doesn't have to actually mean much, so send the text then, Ben."

[Whoop]

"Nu Nic is ready to get in the middle of things."

LOL, middle men, right? They are always smartasses!

But he didn't flinch or look away when I said that he was invited, so, that was a good start of my meddling, I suppose.

Anyways, I have a meddling party idea from a scene that I saw in a movie, which I will say that I had to squish two BBF characters together in my mind to make my own scene, but the results were favorable and involved nylon hosiery, so that's the middle that I tried to get into the middle of.

Oh, but not me with the nylon hosiery. That's not how my fantasy works. But I knew who it would work on! The Super Clean, Super White, All White Athletic Shoes crew! And Maddie, of course.

"... and to not tarnish anyone's Friday night time on the Strip, it will be next Saturday night and just for a couple of friendly mingling hours at my place, say between 8pm and 10pm and I even went all gross with Gino at Candi's Corner nightclub to make sure that they would reserve that wall area with the four stand up tables, so all of you can go out for an after party after my party concept and everyone is happy for one Saturday night and if there is a little trending on Chang, well, that never hurt anyone, so, well, that's my, um, that's my idea, so?"

"Hmm, so a small Blonde Bunny party then, hmm, Nu Nic? It's cool with me, LOL, especially if I get to see Maddie as a blonde! And I like the nightclub part too, in bunny costumes, of course, but you just watch how you talk to that Gino! We may not be best of friends, but we do recognize your presence on the Strip. Anyways, our dates then?"

"Belinda, I'm not throwing a hook up party, I'm hosting a small Blonde Bunny pre party before a sexy bunny night out at Candi's Corner, so all partners or mates are just as welcome and before you ask, I will not be participating in a bunny costume. I have another outfit in mind, so, there will only be five Blonde Bunnies involved, so?"

"Well, Nu Nic, I'm getting a feeling that there is something else in this for you, but the White Athletic Shoes crew is in, but I really haven't heard Maddie chime in yet, so?"

"Well, I suppose I did mention to Nu Nic that I did want to expand my acquaintances of other crews on the Strip, so, well, let there be a Blonde Bunny party then! And I fully support what White Shoes Belinda said about watching how you talk to Gino! And what she thinks about what exactly is laying underneath all of this, but who knows, LOL, maybe we will all learn a little something about what ticks inside of your perfectly shaped head, Nu Nic!"

Well, the next Saturday, it happened! It was a small gathering, five couples, half being Blonde Bunnies and as far as I was concerned, yep, I had a thing for nylon hosiery for sure and maybe I added one more thing because the way nylon covered legs went into or even out of high heels, especially when it was a set of five to gaze upon, well, yep, I had a thing for all that and I was, aha, aha, aha, in the clouds!

And as promised, I stuck to my non participating Blonde Bunny dress code. But I did wear a leotard body suit to kind of fit in, but with tiny Denim shorts, tall striped socks, a long sleeve fishnet shirt over the leotard, a choker and no heels. And I was happy as hell to act as the server, even in my own home!

I was also happy that Rawhide Boot crew guy Ben showed up. Not that I ended up being his date, but we were sort of matched up given the even numbers of the bunny couples and everything worked out.

Also, Bunny costumes rule! Even the simple bunny costumes. So much hosiery! So many high heels!

And the event did trend on Chang a little. I mean, the group photos, right? Who doesn't love a Bunny, am I right? Hell yeah, I'm right about that! Just look at Chang!

But also, as promised, it was just a couple of hours of pre mingling before a night out and it was then is over at my place, but as far as I was concerned, it was a success! And everyone got a boost out of it on social media. I mean, I just said it, the Blonde Bunny group photos that I downloaded to Chang say it all and since I tagged the nightclub with the slightly angled group photo that Ben took with my phone, well, Candi's Corner got a boost and Gino is a freak for guys who dress like a girl and I got to spend a fair amount of time with Maddie's "almost boyfriend", Tanner, who is a great match for her and if I got in the middle of things, well, I may or may not side step my stance about not getting in the middle of things soon because those two are a good match, so.

That was the good news. There was a little bad news, but there was another piece of news that I should address and that was the one "party planning" thing that I didn't consider very well. Rawhide Boot crew guy Ben!

Ben was great as the Blonde Bunny photographer and a nice chit chatter for me since I insist on the numbers matching up, but as the five sexy hosiery covered Blonde Bunny hips swayed out of the front door, well, Ben stayed. Which was still a perfect couple number, but I wasn't expecting that.

Oh, and two of the five Blonde Bunnies had fuzzy bunny button tails and one, holy smokes, White Shoes Tanya, redefined the line between street legal and behind closed doors for how her bunny leotard was cut in the rear! But, LOL, with zero complaints.

"Well, Nu Nic, I had never heard of a Blonde Bunny party before, but you seemed to have pulled that off! You are fricking trending! Well, your Blonde Bunny party is trending, so."

"LOL, I'll take it, Ben, but you could have jumped inside of the club's limo bus. And I'm saying that knowing that the numbers would have been uneven with five Blonde Bunnies and five boyfriends with boners and then, well, your boner would have made six, Ben, so?"

"Are you mad at me for being a little turned on from spending two hours in the middle of five Blonde Bunnies then, Nu Nic, hmm?"

"Well, no, that's what Blonde Bunnies do, but I am a tad mad that most of the photos that you took with my phone don't capture enough of the costume hosiery as it sinks deep into the high heels, so?"

"Oh, yeah, that's the camera focus that the lurkers on Chang were asking for!"

"Well, it's all important, Ben! But you did a good job capturing the moments while I ran around with beers and wine coolers and slightly rubbed up against as much nylon hosiery as I could. Not that I have a thing for that sort of thing or anything, so?"

"Hmph! You're blushing, Nu Nic! Anyways, I'm here, so how do these furniture pieces fit back together then, Nu Nic, hmm?"

"Oh, the normal is a big "U" shape, but if you have something else in mind, Ben, I mean, you just said it, you're here and I'm here and we're alone and we both just spent two hours in the middle of giggling Blonde Bunnies!"

[Mwah, oomph, smooch, smack, mwah]

"(Gulp) is that your answer then, Ben?"

[Mwah, oomph, smooch, smack, mwah]

"What's your answer then, Nu Nic?"

[Mwah, oomph, smooch, smack, mwah]

"Ooh, well, my answer is that I'm pretty sure that I've sweated my leotard firmly in place from all the nylon hosiery that just lifted me to the clouds, so, whoa, make a configuration so that, um, well, I'm getting on my knees for you, Ben!"

"Ahh, I like easy going and worked up Nu Nic then!"

Well, I've been different for quite a while and it technically wasn't my first given blow job and guys like blow jobs, so. Besides, Ben moved all the bazillion furniture cubes back into just the right place all by himself and hooked them together and Ben has nice arms, so.

Anyways, I hosted a Blonde Bunny mixer, it was an event, it happened, it was cool, it was a nylon hosiery dream for me, it was shiny black high heels galore and it trended a bit, so it was a success!

And you know, even with limited experience sex skills, guys like blow jobs, so that was a success too! For Ben.

"[Mwah] I'm off, Nu Nic, but hey, you were a perfect Blonde Bunny party host!"

Well, says the guy who left a nut behind and had to say something nice, but I took it anyways!

Well, fast forward to the next Friday night on the Strip and enter, stage left, a little bit of the bad news. Sort of. Maybe 50-50.

"Nu Nic!"

"Oh, hey, Nate, what's happening?"

"A meeting, in the alley behind the Strip and I'm not implying sex between you and myself, well, not yet, so?"

"And the meeting topic then, Nate, hmm? And we can stop half way there, Nate. I'm coming into my own these days, so?"

"I'm just the middleman, Nu Nic, so may I escort you to the alley via the alley access walkway then, hmm? And was what you just said favorable for me then, Nu Nic?"

Well, I mean, I am starting to come into my own now, so. And I had inside information on what Nate likes, meaning I'm not the only one with a thing, so.

"Can you kiss a guy like me in the alley access walkway, Nate?"

[Mwah, oomph, smooch, smack, mwah]

"Can you leave a hand print on my boy cheeks, Nate?"

[Mwah, squeeze, oomph, squeeze, smooch, squeeze, smack, pat, mwah]

"That was nice, Nate."

"And secret then, right, Nu Nic?"

LOL, middlemen, right? They all firmly believe in not kissing and telling, but I took it.

"Push against me, Nate, push your manhood deep into my boy belly, Nate!"

See, Nate likes certain talk! Although I never said to literally dry hump me crazy! I mean, I said to just push forward, right?

But I liked it too. Until we turned the corner just afterwards and entered the alley.

"Oops, what the hell? Am I about to get beat up then, hmm?"

I mean, as soon as we turned the corner and actually entered the alley, damn, there they were, waiting for me in the dark alley, the entire Snooty Upturned Nose crew!

"Relax, sissy missy, Nu Nic, we were just thinking that we could handle mixing it up with Maddie and her squad and maybe with those prissy White Shoes bitches, so maybe we were wondering if you would consider hosting a Blonde Bunny and a Brunette Bunny combo party then, since you seem to have some experience with that now, so? You also have red marks on the back of your boy thighs, NATE, but that's another kiss and tell story, so?"

"Oh, and no hissing and cat fighting then, Karla?"

"Nu Nic, well, no, we promise all apple pie, cherry pie, blueberry pie and lemon pie, so?"

Well, damn, right? Five Blonde Bunnies and Four Brunette Bunnies, plus Nate, was going to be a house full and of course, I had to check with Maddie, so.

[Weep]

"Maybe kind of my idea, Nu Nic."

[Weep]

"And I called the club on Ur behalf."

[Whoop]

"What did the club say?"

[Weep]

"Aha, aha, aha."

[Whoop]

"What did Ur B/F Tanner say?"

[Weep]

"Aha, aha, aha."

[Whoop]

"What did Gino say about sending the bigger limo bus?"

[Weep]

"Aha, aha, aha!"

Well, well, I mean, well, it was a trend then, right?

"I can see that you're counting high heels in your head, Nu Nic, so? And by the way, freak, no matter how many times you tagged the back of the high heel photos, LOL, that's not what people on Chang were looking at! Oops, apple pie, kiss, kiss."

"Well, I mean, most certainly one of the Snooty Nose crew could consider costume hosiery that maybe has a rear seam, I mean, surely someone in your snooty crew has a secret desire like that, right, Karla? And I'm not naming names, so?"

"Oh, well then, for a trending hair color Bunny mixer, I mean, how about all of my crew wear such naughty and sexy costume hosiery then hmm, Nu Nic? With rear a seam for a special little guy who seems to have a thing for that!"

Well, I passed out! But I spent a few minutes in the clouds that were lined with nylon hosiery! And I sent them all links to the Wig Salon and to the Costume Shop. With a couple of suggestions.

Anyways, the following Saturday evening, well, holy hosiery smokes! Wait, I mean, holy full house of nylon hosiery smokes! And shiny high heels!

But me first, me first! Well, my party outfit was basically the same, I just switched around in colors, but I was this close [pinches fingers] to accidently forgetting to slip on my bike shorts under shorts! Almost!

Also, huh, all of a sudden, all the week before the combo bunny by hair color party, huh, it makes sense why Lydia from the Wig Salon on the Strip had started to wave and smile at me! Maddie opened an account there under my name! But Lydia is a woman in her thirties and she wears nice hosiery at work sometimes and well, I like her, so.

But here's the thing with the full house of five Blonde Bunnies and four Brunette Bunnies, it required a lot more food and beverages and it required Nate to rearrange the living room furniture sectionals and it required a lot more and I mean a lot more photo downloading duties! And my other middleman, Nate, stepped up!

"Nate, Nate, I appreciate your chipping in on the camera duties, but you're not following the sexy rear seams of the hosiery enough as they disappear in the rear of the high heels!"

"Oh, yeah, Nu Nic, that's what the followers want to see! Grab me a beer and sneak me a kiss."

[Mwah, smooch, smack]

Well, a kiss or two in plain sight is a kiss or two, so. Not that anyone was looking at us since there were nine hair color bunnies giggling all over the place. In their wide variety of sheer costume hosiery.