Nu Nic 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which may or may not have been why I didn't mind acting as the server host at all since every hand off of a wine cooler magically came with a brush up against all that nylon hosiery, but it's not like I was in the clouds or anything, so, sheesh, stop thinking of me as having a problem!

"Well, Nate, are you jumping on the limo bus in an hour or are you staying behind to hot dog me, I mean, help me rearrange the furniture then, hmm?"

"Hey! You don't know what I like, Nu Nic! But that sounds favorable for me, so, yep, I'm staying put! Well, I mean, look at all these cubical pieces, right, tee he?"

'[Mwah] it's alright, Nate, one of the snooty nose Brunette Bunnies traded me your secret for the use of my bedroom to make sure that both of her left seam was perfectly straight and by the way, I'm all in, Nate, just as long as you keep things between the hot dog buns!"

I mean, it is still sex, so. Besides, with no two hosieries exactly the same, well, I was totally in the clouds and worked up! And Merri let me help her straighten her left seam, so. Or, aha, aha, aha, for short.

And maybe how my party was trending on Chang had something to do with it too! Just not as much as handing off wine coolers. Or straightening rear seam or two, not that I mean to carry on and on about that. Tee he.

But, tee he, back to the giggling and bunny tail bouncing bunny by hair color party, which I felt was even a bigger success than the first Blonde Bunny party.

Which felt a little less successful when I came upon the note! The note in quarter sub sandwich container! The note that brought me out of the clouds! The note from, well, not from hell, but certainly from the darker side of life.

"Why the funny look, Nu Nic? This Blonde Bunny and Brunette Bunny party is fantastic! And people are not downloading your photos off of Chang for the hosiery, by the way (but I love it)."

"Maddie, Maddie, look, the dark cloud has arrived and I'm doomed!"

Well, as I said, there was additional food required, so I ordered extra from the Pizza Shop and SOB, included inside of the quarter subs container was a note from Suzie from the Pizza Shop!

"Look, Maddie, read this note. It's from Suzie."

"Oh, well, let's see what dear Suzie has to say then, shall we. Dear sissy missy walking dead, Nu Nic, consider having a bigger combo Blonde Bunny, Brunette Bunny and Midnight Bunny mixer or die in the shadows! Love, Suzie. Well, huh then?"

"Huh? Just, huh then, Maddie?"

"Aww, Nu Nic, you got this and you have enough crews sniffing around your prude little attitude to bring a crew in as security, so, kiss, kiss, carry on. And by the way, Nu Nic, this is your second trending hair color Bunny party and you've yet to give me your opinion on how I look as a Blonde Bunny, so? And your opinion is not the same as a comparison! Obviously, White Shoes Tanya is number one so."

"Oh, um, Maddie, you look amazing this time and last time! I mean, it was weird for a minute to see you as a blonde, but you totally fill out your bunny leotard, so, I mean, you did read the "dear dead fem boy CD walking" part, right?"

"LOL, you're funny, Bunny party boy! And you can stop getting in the middle with Tanner and myself now, I think that maybe after the club tonight, well, I mean, just keep the beers and the wine coolers flowing, Nu Nic!"

Oh, sure, I mean, I was happy to run around with the whimsical words "dear sissy missy walking dead" dancing around in my head, right? But with so much, OMG, so much nylon hosiery and high heels prancing all about and giggling, I mean, other words were dancing in my head too! Not that I mean to carry on and on about that.

"Nate, Nate, it appears that Sandra has actually and purposely made zig zags in each seam, so make sure to capture that! That's hot! Also, Nate, beer, hmm?"

[Pop, fizz]

"LOL, yeah, Nu Nic, once again, I mean, yeah, that's what the people on Chang are requesting, oh, oh, well now, that is different than! Also, I may or may not have capture a few shots of you too, Nu Nic and there may or may not be a couple of requests for an unbutton shorts button, just saying."

[Unbutton, stop, unzip, stop, spread just a tad, stop]

"Aha, aha, aha, well then, when does the limo bus arrive, Nu Nic?"

Well, the shorts were so small and tight that they would mostly stay in place with just a few tugs here and there, so.

"Beer, beer, wine cooler, wine cooler?"

[Clink, clink]

"And (gulp), the zig zag seams are hot, Sandra! And for me, right, Sandra?"

"Well, a few of your little secrets might not be all that secret, Nu Nic, so, maybe. Thanks for the wine cooler [mwah]. Nice Bunny party."

And I took that too! And moved on amongst the sea of stretched to limits sheer hosiery!

"Beer, wine cooler?"

"Sure, Nu Nic and LOL, did you really think that Suzie wouldn't get wind of all this? Especially since your Bunny hair color party is trending so hard right now, hmm?"

"Well, but Tanya, that's a lot of extra people and with just the Blonde Bunny and Brunette Bunny guests like tonight and with their partners, I mean, look around, my place is packed as it is!"

"Well, dead fem boy walking, mingling people have ways to work things out, so, I mean, it's your deal and your call, dead cross dresser walking, but think of all that hosiery that you would have to weave in and out of as you clink yourself around as the best Bunny party host ever!"

"(Gulp)."

"Are you going to pass out, Nu Nic?"

[Shake, slap, shake, slap, shake, slap all in gentle modes]

"I'm going to so tuck you into bed after the next triple hair color bunny party, Nu Nic! But for now, I hear and LOL, smell the limo bus, so sweetie, do you need a condom for your after, after party with Nate tonight, hmm? LOL, Tony made me shove a couple into my Brunette Bunny boobs!"

"(Gulp)."

Well, she bent down just a tad and I barely had to slip a couple of fingers into her lowcut bunny bustier costume, but you know, LOL, I took it! Oh, and I took a condom too! The left one.

Not that I was going to need or use it, but, tee he, it's always good to have one around, right?

And then I don't know what happened because I passed out, again. But the vibrations of swaying bunny booties as the walked out of the front door woke me up. Oh, and their boyfriends and mates left too.

And my dream that Nate switched over to video wasn't a dream. Although it was a little perverted for a normal guy to do that. LOL.

"Alright, Nate, listen, I have a couple of things then and the first thing is what the hell? I think some of these lurker freaks on Chang are trying to figure out where my house is!"

Or I'm snuggling up with you on the two sections of sectional and showing you my tablet for just a few minutes for short! Which he took!

[Mwah, oomph, smooch, smack, mwah]

"I need a security detail if I have a triple hair color Bunny party, Nate!"

[Mwah, oomph, smooch, smack, mwah]

"And I need to have you face down and naked, Nu Nic!"

[Mwah, oomph, smooch, smack, mwah]

"OMG, whew, call yourself out, Nate and take me to the bed!"

[Mwah, oomph, smooch, smack, mwah]

"I'm getting all up in between your boy butt cheeks, Nu Nic!"

[Mwah, oomph, smooch, smack, mwah]

Huh? He did it! And then he did exactly what I said to do! In the heat of moment, mind you.

[Mwah, oomph, smooch, smack, mwah]

"And I'm redefining your man all up in the middle, Nu Nic!"

Yep, and he did that too!

And it didn't seem to matter that I didn't really know what to do or how to participate, other than to prop my middle section up for a good angle for him, but it all worked out and that was something then!

Almost exciting, which it totally was! Well, maybe I chipped in by pleading with him to wrap himself with a spare pair of nylons that I had, you know, just laying around in the package, but huh, Nate didn't mind or hesitate! But I still knew that hard human flesh was sawing me in half!

And maybe the nylons helped keep the small of back a little less messy afterwards, but that wasn't why I asked him to use the nylons, but that worked too! So, yep, I took it!

And I didn't even mind that he left soon so afterwards. I mean, I did mind, but there are rules, so.

Besides, I had other things to worry about. Like how to cram another, what, four Midnight Bunnies and their partners into my house along with the original Blonde Bunnies and the Brunette Bunnies, right? And by the way, and I mean this in the best ways possible, Suzie's hips take up the space of two regular Midnight Bunnies!

Not that I'm drooling over all that extra hosiery that is stretched this way and that way and OMG, I need to move on! And I'm not rubbing, well, let's move on then, shall we?

I mean, I also had to worry about how to cut nylons down shorter because I'm not done with that. I mean, how would squeeze another eight people into my house? That's what I needed to worry about, tee he.

"Well, Jason, I'm really stuck. I want to host the triple hair color Bunny party, but with how the lurkers from Chang have been searching for my place, I mean, I might need your Deck Shoes crew to control the front door! But I can't have the Bunny party over flowing into the yard and I'm about out of space, so now I'm thinking of ways to just get out of it all together. I mean, by any chance are there any meteors headed towards Middleton this weekend, hmm?"

"Nu Nic, don't you have that crazy build a living room furniture that I've seen on TV then, hmm?"

"Well, yeah, but listen Jason, it's five Blonde Bunnies, four Brunette Bunnies and at least four Midnight Bunnies and maybe five and their mates, so?"

"Aha, aha, aha, well, Nu Nic, first of all, aha, aha, aha for you pulling these crazy Bunny parties off and secondly, aha, aha, aha for Candi's Corner Club afterwards, but listen, aha, aha, aha because OMG, you keep ending up with a house full of bunnies and lastly, well, won't most of those sectional pieces just stand up on the ends then? Like make a padded lower wall in your living, right. Also, aha, aha, aha."

Well, snap! They should have put that in the instruction manual that I never read! But it was better than praying for a meteor strike, I guess!

"Well, but Jason, you understand that security stays on the front porch and controls any lurkers, right? And since your step sister, Darla, is officially on your crew, well, I would expect her to be there too, then, so?"

"Oh, I know the rules, Nu Nic, but if anyone else other than you, comes around looking to latch lips me, well, you just back off then, right?"

"Oh, I wasn't aware that you and I would be doing that, but I have been known to get a little frazzled around all that luscious nylon hosiery and OMG, all those high heels and..."

"Ahem!"

"Oops, sorry, Jason, I just get carried away sometimes, so, tee he, I'll feed you and your Deck Shoes crew, so be on time and no spreading the word or sharing info of any kind, so?"

[Mwah, oomph, smooch, smack, mwah]

"Oh, well then, I guess we sealed that deal with a kiss then, Jason, so, well, I'm just going to start walking this way then, so, um, that was a lot of tongue, Jason!"

"Are you complaining, Nu Nic?"

"No, just making an observation and tee he, making a note of how deep my throat really is, so, whew, I'm just walking this way then, so, well. Besides, you were the one who kept going on and on about bunny costume hosiery from wall to wall, so, well, I'm just to start walking then, so, bye."

[Walks away while shaking a little bit while considering how the first two blow jobs were weak! There Is more room down there!]

[But the two guys never complained]

[Right?]

Anyways, reluctantly, due to space constraints, the triple hair color bunny was a go!

"Um, thanks for shuffling the sectional pieces on their ends and up against the wall, Tanner, I mean, I sent the company a nasty e-mail saying that they should put it in the manual that each piece will stand up on its end because they are so square and thick and all. I mean, they replied back with, duh, read the manual, but at least they promised to send me an entertainment box bracket for free."

[Shuffle, stand, shuffle, stand, shuffle, stand, like they were made to do that]

"And I'm not trying to get in the middle of things because I never ever do that, but you should know that I offered for Maddie to move into my other bedroom, but she said no, but if she changes her mind and all, I mean, you could come around like a boyfriend, so."

"Well, alright then, Nu Nic and maybe Maddie is just thinking things over first, so, we'll see what happens with all that, but holy hell, your living is now the size of a dance floor!"

"Well, this would be a better place for Maddie to live and all and I promise you, I don't, well, I would stop running around in just my undies, so."

"Ahem! Nu Nic! LOL, are you trying to give my hand away like you were my daddy, LOL, daddy? Tee he, I thought Nate or Joey was your daddy!"

Oh, and maybe the Blonde Bunny, Brunette Bunny and Midnight Bunny party was also a Molly party!

"Tee he, LOL, giggle, tee he, LOL, giggle. Oops. And I accept, LOL daddy! Oops. And I need Tanner to help, um, adjust my costume hosiery, like right now, you know, oops, in my new bedroom, so, tee he."

Or maybe it was a double Molly party!

And if I didn't mention it, OMG, so much stretched to the max costume hosiery was coming my way!

But since Molly is just a simple laughing rec drug, I mean, yeah, Maddie had more to say.

"Well, nobody on the planet can believe that you're pulling this off, Nu Nic, but listen, there is a storm brewing in the background and I feel compelled to remind you that your old nerd crew has gotten wind of these now famous Bunny parties and OMG, I've heard that they are considering dyeing their hair red so you will include a Ginger Bunny next time and please, please, please, do not let that crew of nerds dye their hair red! It will not be a good look on any of them! Well, maybe except for Janice."

And it's a nonstop talking rec drug too!

"And by the way and you didn't hear this me, but your nerd sidekicks, Chet and Janice, have been kicking it on the side like bunnies for weeks now, oops, if you didn't know that. And when is Molly getting here?"

"What? That's not possible!"

"Oh, it's possible and it's been happening, but no matter what, do not let any of them dye their hair red! Well, except for Janice, we'll work out a Nerd Bunny party or something later. Also, LOL, did you just give my hand away to Tanner then or was I day dreaming, Nu Nic?"

"Well, I mean, given the living conditions that you left behind to move in with me and all..."

"LOL, I'm just teasing with you, daddy, I just never thought that I would you be my daddy to give away my hand, daddy, tee he. I mean..."

"Enough of that, Maddie! And Molly is banned from the bunny party! Wait, White Shoes Molly or Molly Squires, hmm?"

"Whew."

"And what does "whew" mean then, Tanner, hmm? And now that daddy has given you my hand, well, you have to answer!"

"Oh, I'm just glad that the two of you behave more like sisters, than, well, you know, right?"

"LOL, no worries there, Tanner. I only made Nu Nic a coffee once when we first met, so?"

"Oh, um, and?"

"Oh, Nu Nic has exactly what a daddy wants! Or eyes over for here for short, Tanner!"

"(Grump, grumble) let the triple hair color Bunny party begin then, tee he!"

"Anyways, sheesh, but listen Nu Nic, Suzie told me that Zack will be delivering the subs and pizza and then she told me that Zack has a habit of just sticking around, so, Nu Nic, your perfect numbers might be a little off tonight and by the way, Zack will want to be your daddy, twice, but Zack is a dawg, so steer clear of that! And I called Candi's Corner Nightclub and told them that we have five confirmed Blonde Bunnies, four confirmed Brunette Bunnies and four confirmed Midnight Bunnies for 10pm, so?"

"Well, that's a lot of nylon hosiery, I mean, Bunnies, so what did the club say then, Maddie?"

"Aha, aha, aha, duh. And I'm not moving in with you until you confess about this nylon hosiery fetish or fantasy that you have going on in that perfectly shaped head of yours, Nu Nic! Also, ahem, Tanner! It's just his party outfit!"

"(Grump, grumble) oops, I hear voices, so, oops."

Well, given that it was my third party and since my leotard body suit was a little thicker, I mean, well, I did dump the exercise shorts from under my Denim shorts, so.

And there it was, a house full of wonderful Bunnies who were pushing their nylon hosiery to it's max and giving new definition to a room full of high heels and the Blonde Bunnies plus the Brunette Bunnies and plus the Midnight Bunnies party was on!

Or, ahh, for short.

Or, holy busy as hell for even shorter! Amongst all that wonderful sheer nylon hosiery! And all of those clicking and clumping high heels! Ahh.

"Beer, beer, beer, wine cooler, wine cooler, beer..."

"Your roomie thinks I'm a dawg, Nu Nic, so?"

"Zack, everyone thinks that you're a dawg and everyone knows that you are definitely a dawg, but the world is full of people who love the bad boys, so?"

"Oh, is that promising for me then, Nu Nic?"

"Not tonight, Zack, but I'm just coming into my own and there are plenty of weekends in year, so."

"Oh, that is promising then for the future, so, can I have sex with that girl on the front porch who keeps peeking inside of the front door then, hmm? And can I have sex with her twice tonight, hmm?"

"LOL, that's Darla from the Deck Shoes crew and she's on security and I'm sure she won't fall for your charms, but I'm pretty busy, so what the hell do I know then, right, Zack?"

"Huh, you're a lot less sassy than most Traps from the Strip, like easy going, so, huh?"

"LOL, promising, Zack, say promising and I'll say bye! Beer? Wine cooler? Bunny costume, Darla? Last bedroom on the left."

[Whoosh, side step, swish]

LOL, yeah, Darla took to that and even though the main Bunny party was coupled up properly, except for Zack, Nae and myself, of course, well, who would notice one extra bunny, right? Plus, Darla is cute and all, so.

"Wine cooler, White Shoes Tanya? And your body makes me pass out!"

"Tee he, sure, I'll have a wine cooler and a weak and weird compliment, um, I think, but, ooh, I mean, I'm just glancing over your shoulder and all, Nu Nic, but Darla might need a little help with the hosiery and all, so, um, well."

"Two wine coolers than! And aha, aha, aha, oops, I mean, feel free to sit on my bed and thoroughly adjust Darla's hosiery and use these two fingers to run under her hip seam edge and sit on my bed and whew, I should stop talking now and walk away, so, whew."

[Clink, clink]

See, folks? That's called easy going!

"And sweetie, don't give up on a Ginger Bunny party just yet. I'll chip in and we'll bring some fire all up in here! Also, you're a freak! But I'll use my fingers to perfectly adjust her hip seam then, Nu Nic!"

"And sit on my bed all the while, right, White Shoes Tanya?"

[A quick goose, well, a pat on the fuzzy bunny butt to properly direct Tanya to the correct bedroom]

[Clink, clink]

"Suzie, have a wine cooler. And I have like six requests for a tape measure photo! And six thousand requests if I include the live responses on Chang, so?"

"Tee he, and are you going to drape the fabric tale measure around my bunny hips then, Nu Nic, hmm? Since you're holding a fabric tape measure!"

"Um, um, um, I'd pass out, Suzie!"

[Snatches tape measure from Nu Nic]

"Then pass out, Nu Nic and get with wrapping this tape measure around my hips! Photo guy? Fuck, Nate, you're the photo guy?"

"Aha, aha, aha, yep, designated, signed and ready to go!"

Well, I passed out. That's a lot of amazing and sheer nylon hosiery and it was everywhere and I was back in the clouds! Until I passed out.