Nu Nic 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then I woke up and went right back to work with the food and beverage service! After I zipped my shorts back up, of course. I mean, the Deck Shoes crew on the front porch was probably getting hungry and thirsty by then, right?

And by the way, I was more than happy to be the service for the night! It was just a couple of hours and brushing against so much soft hosiery made it all worth my time, even though I may have already mentioned that a time or two.

"Pizza slices, quarter subs and beer for my boys standing guard! And Bert, without saying anything personal from your heart, I mean, am I datable or what? Also, what the hell is the small crowd in the street just behind me then, hmm?"

"Oh, well, not speaking for my tastes, you're totally fuckable. Ni Nic and that crowd figured out that you managed to pull off yet another bunny by hair color party, Nu Nic, so?"

"OMG, OMG, is that Eric from the Copper Pipe crew in the crowd?"

"Hey, I was..."

"Eric, Eric, come quick!"

Well, I asked Bert if I was dateable and he went straight too how I'm fuckable, which was good to know, but that wasn't my question, so.

[Oh, so the Copper Pipe crew guys can run then?]

"Eric, Eric, my bunny numbers inside are off, Eric! Darla slipped on a bunny body suit that is one size too small and she needs help Eric! I mean, not with her bunny suit, but I think she wants to live a little and give a bunny belly bomb shot from the Breakfast Bar, can you help Eric? My bunny couple numbers are off, Eric!"

Well, the numbers have to work out even, so.

[Body slam, body check, whoosh]

"Hi, Gale Storms from TV3, here live at the once again trending Bunny by hair color party in the heart of Middleton! Are you the party host then, sissy missy, hmm? And you have to talk to me live on camera because my youngest niece is inside as Brunette Bunny #3!"

"Oh, I mean, Gale Storms from TV3, it's just another everyday mixer between hair colors, just like any other party, except with about a bazillion high heels and so much nylon hosiery that I think I've died and drifted up to the clouds and a couple of fuzzy cotton tails and OMG, so much nylon material, like all of the nylon material in the world! If I didn't mention that, tee he. Oh, and food and beverages, so."

"There you have it viewers, sissy missy has managed to pull off a triple hair color bunny party and he's lost in the lust of nylon hosiery! What is your name and who is tracing their fingers up the back of my niece's nylon covered legs then, hmm? Go ahead, tell it. My viewers are thirsty."

"Oh, Gale Storms from TV3, I'm Nu Nic and everything is mostly on the up and up inside and almost everyone is sticking with their partners, except for a little side mingling and flirting, so other than the occasional switch off signal, I mean, it's all cool, so."

"There you have it viewers, sissy missy, Nu Nic, has confirmed that basically everyone inside of his triple hair color bunny party is making time with everyone else on a switch off bunny time share basis! (Point your camera inside of the front door, Harold. Find my niece.)"

"Now, Gale Storms from TV3, that's not exactly what I said, but everyone is enjoying themselves and by the way, do you wear pantyhose on the job then, Gale Storms from TV3, hmm?"

"There you have it viewers, sissy missy Nu Nic has a thing for women my age in pantyhose so he can lay across my lap and stab his sissy missy (bleep) between my luscious nylon covered thighs while I squeeze his sissy missy (bleep) out and gently spank him on his bare behind and maybe leave a bite mark behind on his behind! Confirm or deny, Nu Nic, confirm or deny for my viewers, go ahead. They are really thirsty."

"Miss Gale Storms from TV3! That's nothing like what I want from a mature enough woman who challenges even the best sewing of hosiery! I mean, it is now because that's way better than the weak ass thing I had in mind!"

"So, Nu Nic, so, Nu Nic, do I have your permission to film from inside of your house than? And I don't need or wear control tops, so? (Harold, pan, Harold, pan, find my niece. But watch what you get on film, pervert!)"

"Now, Gale Storms from TV3, you know that I would have to get permission from each and every bunny and with how there are Blonde Bunnies and Brunette Bunnies and Midnight Bunnies literally all over in house in various levels of mingling, I mean, that would take a while, so?"

[A barging at the front door by a Brunette Bunny]

"Oh, hey Auntie Gale! Oops, I mean, hey, Gale Storms from TV3, what's up? Him TV land!"

"Well, there you have viewers, my youngest niece in most of her bunny glory! Or in not much of her bunny glory, however that should be said, sheesh! Miranda, Miranda, is everyone behaving inside and, and, and can I take a quick breath check, hmm? And I'm not worried about wine coolers!"

"Tee he, now, Auntie Gale, I mean, Gale Storms from TV3, it's just a bunch of young adults, who half are in costume, enjoying a little pre club fun and getting slightly buzzed and little else. And I'd squeeze our hot little fem boy into submission to let you inside, even though you're wearing a skirt, but we all know that sometimes, well, you just forget to wear your undies under your pantyhose sometimes and there are a whole lot of fat boners inside as it is, so, I won't be squeezing Nu Nic's butt cheeks into submission tonight, tee he [squeeze, pat, squeeze]."

"There you have it viewers, my niece just called me out on live TV for being a slut sometimes! Nu Nic, Nu Nic, can we tap into your hidden camera system, Nu Nic? According to my live feedback, my viewers are very, very thirsty and I'm enough of a slut to drop my skirt, Nu Nic!"

Oh, right, and there's supposed to be a Ginger Bunny party yet to come? Yeah, right!

"Now, Auntie Gale, I mean, Gale Storms from TV3, Nu Nic has gone to great lengths to make these "bunny by hair color" parties as relaxing and private as possible and each bunny has at least one condom in each bunny costume boob cup for safety and every bunny has a boner, so cut Nu Nic a little slack. Also, hi mom, if you're watching, tee he (there are two extra boners inside, Auntie, so drop your skirt and find the side door). Bye TV land."

"Oh, viewers, out of respect for privacy, well, Harold the cameraman will keep his camera pointed towards the rear of the limo party bus and well, just do that for a while, so, tee he, so, um, Gale Storms from TV3, sucking off, I mean, signing off, tee he."

Well, Harold the cameraman was the true dawg then! I mean, since Candi's Corner Nightclub sent the big limo party bus, I mean the freak stalked the bunnies like a stalker as they weaved and ducked their way into the bus!

And I only didn't notice Gale Storms from TV3 sneaking into the side door because I was busy patting and cheek kissing each Blonde Bunny, Brunette Bunny and Midnight Bunny as they giggled their way out of the front door! But not their boyfriends. Who by the way, said nothing to me about it. Which was more than super cool of them! But maybe they liked how their bunny girlfriends were giggling like celebrity bunnies!

And yep, Gale Storms from TV3 has skills! Two on one skills! Like just that quick! But guys, right? I'm sure that Nate and Zack didn't put up a huge fight about it, right?

"Ahem!"

"Oh, well, if you want my skirt dropped, sissy missy, to expose the pantyhose that I'm wearing and that you can't stop thinking about, well, you get after it then! My hands and mouth are busy! And these two guys weren't for you anyways, right sweetie?"

Well, I had to see how she looked now, right?

[Unzip, skirt drops]

[Blast, gulp, blast the other side, gulp, blast, gulp, blast the other side, gulp]

"And that's how that's done, sissy missy, Nu Nic! Now, I always get my exclusive, so how shall I sit for you then, hmm? And you know where to stab between my creamy nylon covered thighs, right?"

Well, yep, I definitely have a thing for nylon hosiery and Gale Storms from TV3 represented exactly what always ran through my head and she looked amazing, but I passed out! Yet again.

But I did find a pair of non-control top pantyhose near my bedroom door in the morning, so, I mean, the end, I guess.

Or, OMG, until I figure out how to include the Ginger Bunnies to maintain an equal opportunity bunny by hair color party status!

End Nu Nic 01