All Comments on 'Nude Among Armor Ch. 01'

by MelaMeela

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mul717ud35mul717ud35over 2 years ago

This was great fun. I hope you'll write lots more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to chapter 2!

FreeBird_69FreeBird_69over 2 years ago

Goshhhh!! I got so wet reading this one! I have one finger down in my tracks fingering myself hard at the arousal I feel right now!!! Great work!!!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

I have to say, having followed this story from start to finish, it really impressed me. The worldbuiling was interesting, especially since you went into how there's no double-standard for the whole society, but rather it's completely situational with gender-segregated occupations. This line in particular:

> "Alchemy was also deemed a female thing, and while males could be accepted there, the novices were kept naked around female Alchemists as a sign of respect and submission."

Really has me curious about exploring more of this world. I'd love to see a man in this situation in a female-diminated industry. That said, I don't expect that, since I know from your profile that you like to write about female submission, so unless you could work out "CFNM Mdom" (which is definitely doable from my experience), I don't see exploring the reverse-gender side of this society as possible. Which, though a shame, is something I completely understand given your interests and kinks. I'm just happy to see you put so much thought and work into the worldbuilding, let alone the character progression. This story is a rare treat!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'd given up hope of ever finding something like this again, especially it being a relatively recent post which are usually full of 'alpha males' whose idea of masculinity is to have 'lesser' men performing oral sex with them.

Female submission is an endlessly fascinating subject and the introduction of gay male characters just muddies the waters. Happily there was none of that nonsense here, just a girl who was happy to learn her place! Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous