Nude Beach and a Nude... Mall?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Assistance with using... the... toilet?" I asked, a bit confused.

"Correct! Or the urinal if you prefer to..." she looked down at my exposed penis, "...the urinal. That is, if standing up is more to your liking."

"Um, ok." I replied, "Anything else?"

"Absolutely! If you prefer to not use any of the fixtures in this restroom, simply ask any of us attendants and we can invite you to use any one of us for your toileting needs."

"Huh? What does that mean?"

"Myself or one of the other attendants can either assist you with urinating into our mouths or defecating if need be. Though do be aware there is a charge of five dollars for consumption of any solids, so most folks prefer to simply use an old-fashioned toilet for that one."

"Oh," I nodded, "Of course. That makes sense."

"Just wanted to make sure you were aware of your options," she smiled broadly, "That being said, my name is Erin. Would you prefer any assistance from me during your restroom usage? Amy and Darla are also available to help if you prefer." I glanced over at some of the other patrons. One guy was reading a newspaper in front of a urinal with his pants unzipped and his cock hanging out. A petite Latina woman was bent over holding his member in her hand and guiding the stream of piss into the urinal as he read.

"Oh, well, I never really thought of it before. I guess I could use a hand."

"Certainly! I would be more than happy to hold your member for you as you urinate. Oh, but I forgot that that this particular urinal is out of order at the moment. You can wait for another to open up or if it can't wait you are welcome to use my mouth to consume your fluids."

"Heh, well, alright. Let's go with the latter. Never tried that before!"

"Of course!" Erin said with a smile. She dropped to her knees and said, "I can either catch your stream or if you'd like you can enter my mouth as well. Whenever you're ready, sir!" as she opened her mouth in front of my cock. I could feel it starting to harden so I figured it would probably be easier to put it in her mouth and pee rather than try to aim my boner. I inserted the tip into Erin's mouth and let loose.

Erin moaned ever so slightly as my bladder drained into her mouth. She took my cock and my piss like a champion and didn't allow a single drop to escape her lips. As I finished, she sucked the head to make sure I was fully drained and then dispensed some sanitizer onto her hands and gently cleaned my penis.

"Wow," I said, "Thanks!"

"My pleasure, sir!" Erin said as she stood back up, "Delicious too! If you need anything else you know where to find us. I hope you enjoy the rest of your shopping experience!"

"Thank you I will!" I said as I left the restroom.

"Oh, and one more thing, sir!" Erin said excitedly, "Here's a pamphlet outlining the future paid services we'll be offering at this location. We hope to see you again!" I nodded and took the pamphlet and read about what was coming next to the mall's restrooms. Apparently the owners of the mall were pulling out all the stops next month. There was going to be low cost amenities added like glory holes, ten-dollar blow jobs, and even twenty-five dollar intercourse options with the added five-dollar charge of anal penetration.

Since I was still bottomless and therefore had nowhere to keep the pamphlet, I set it down on a nearby food court table and went looking for Fiona. I could see her in the distance in another clothing store. She was leaning over a display table of bras and her unmistakable bubbly butt was proudly on display. I walked over to her a patted her bare bottom. She hardly reacted.

"Did you find some relief?" she asked jokingly.

"Oh boy, did I!" I answered, "You oughta try their bathrooms if you need to; quite deluxe."

"Nice." She replied, choosing a bra from the table. She had taken her tube top down so that it was now tucked underneath her bare breasts and ended above her pubic hair. Technically she was somewhat clothed but all of the 'goodies' were free and clear to be seen. She held up the bra to her boobs to judge if it would be a good fit. She eventually decided against buying it but never pulled her top back up to re-cover her chest.

"Oh hey, I finally found a swimsuit by the way while you were taking a piss. I'm gonna go put it on before we head out to the beach entrance."

"Oh okay, cool." I replied, "That was quick."

"Be back in a jiffy." Fiona said as she hurried off to a changing room. I took the opportunity to go towards the entrance of the store and just people-watch as I waited for her return.

From where I stood I could see past the sliding doors that led to the beach front. People were coming and going. There was more nudity at this end of the mall because of that fact. Lots of attractive naked and semi-naked people filtered through. Some folks decided to just sit on the comfy benches and just admire the views, some going so far as to masturbate to the sights.

It was then that I also noticed that the mall had employed several female janitors who patrolled the common areas with mop buckets and other cleaning supplies to tidy up and 'messes' made by the patrons. In fact, as I waited for Fiona, a dude who had been whacking it to nude beachgoers/shoppers had blasted a load on the floor and a smiling janitor quickly put down a 'Caution: Wet Floor' sign and dutifully mopped up the cum.

The owners of the mall were clearly banking on the fact that the re-vamped mall was situated next to the nude beach and they really wanted to capitalize on the fact nudity and sexual expression were not just allowed, but thought of as a selling point.

It didn't just extend to the friendly and attractive restroom attendants but to the janitorial staff as well. All the ones I had seen so far was more heavy-set women, but not anywhere near what I would consider fat. More so, they were simply 'curvy' or 'pleasantly plump'.

As stated earlier, their uniforms reflected the fun environment the mall/beach was trying to promote. Their shirts were a pretty typical grey and blue janitorial color scheme with the mall's logo on the sleeves, but each janitor's shirt was cut off at just below the arm pits to allow their breasts to hang out beneath the fabric. Basically it was a crop-top that was cropped super short. Below the shirts, they wore wrap-around tool belts with various supplies attached along the sides. For bottoms, well, they didn't really have any. Each janitor had a generic cloth attached at the front of their belt to use for general cleaning. When not in use, the rag draped down in front of their belt and covered up their privates. Whenever the janitors used their rag for something you could easily see a variety of pussies. Some shaven, some with a full bush, and some in the stages in between. Then of course from the rear you could see their wide and ample buttocks. The uniforms were finished off with black non-slip work boots and every janitor had their hair in a bun. All except for the one and only male janitor I saw, who wore the exact same thing but obviously had his normal shirt buttoned and no hair bun. Everything else stayed the same and you could see his cock hang down behind the rag on his tool belt while he took out trash.

When Fiona got back she had on the most interesting bikini I had ever seen. The top was literally just strings. The fabric that should go over the breasts was just not there so her ample boobs were just hanging out with string material "framing" them. The only additional part of the top were the two matching pasties over each nipple.

The bottoms (if one could call them that) was a normal-ish bikini bottom, but it also was only the string material and none of the fabric. In front the strings arched over Fiona's hip and as it got to her pubic area, there was simply a cut-out where the fabric would normally be. Her pubic hair and her whole vagina was completely in the open.

She did a twirl to show off the rear and I saw that in the back, the fabric that would normally be covering the ass crack was gone too. There was also a cutout around her crack that extended under her groin and met up with the cutout in the front. She performed a quick leg raise (former cheerleader) and I could see that she was totally "open" from the top her ass crack to the top of her pussy crack.

"Nice." I said while giving a thumbs up. My bare dick twitched a bit too at the sight of the 'easy access', as it were. Though I had seen Fiona naked, this was somehow a little bit hotter than her being nude, truth be told.

"I can tell you like it, ya pervert." Fiona said, motioning to my dick that was starting to swell. "Good thing all this craziness is perfectly legal now, huh? Come on, let's go check out the beach."

With that, we exited the back entrance an onto a whole new area of strange adventures!

12