All Comments on 'Nude Beach and a Nude... Mall?'

by ohmss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise, and story location has some potential. But male exhibitionism is a definite turn-off.

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 1 year ago

lot's of fun! Great pacing and tease, with good narrative. I'd like to see more of this story type.

ohmssohmssover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback! I will continue the story abs try to improve.

If I may ask, is the issue with male exhibitionism an issue with the story or a personal preference? I just want to understand is all. Thanks for taking the time to read!

Barest1Barest1over 1 year ago

I loved this “nudists’ dream” of a brave new world. The world would be so much calmer and peaceful if we had this mindset. (Could have gone without the restroom pee and skat business, though!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great ending!

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 1 year ago

loved it, the toilet stuff not so much but the general nudity went quite well with the story as a whole

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the toilet stuff, and hope, it will be again in another part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was fun at first, but the toilet stuff spoiled the mood.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Look man I really liked it, but I wish you have more of description to females especially Fiona. I’d prefer if you did take it a bit back with the males tho, and as for the toilet stuff, excellent, I’d actually like it if you dwell more into it. Only suggestions more hairy pussys more milfs and more incest.

Campus77Campus773 months ago

A very interesting concept. Visited a mall like this in southern France. No attendants though. Lots of naked folks, but no action that I saw.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous