All Comments on 'Nude Beach Bride Ch. 06'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So fucked

You can tell that gabby to stuff it she is sick in telling her husband to suck another mans cock plus she never let her husband fuck her cunt while yanik fucked her ass.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Very steamy

Very well told story of a fun fantasy. Great detail. The sex is hot and the dialog flows very nice. :) I am curious about the other chapters and will have to read them, sometime. :) ~ A review of this will be mentioned in the Review Thread. ~ Red.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gay...

Pathetic... Turned a good story into another whimp cuck story... Yeah he'll be eating another man's spunk from Gaby soon, and then she'll only want real men not her sissy hubby.... she'll have him suck off Kevin. Why wouldn't Seth have demanded Yanic suck his cock first? Snowballing, creampies. Not erotic. This story sure went down hill fast.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydabout 9 years ago
Fun Fantasy

A fun fantasy that includes all types of sex and the sexual awakening of both husband and bride. Well written and hot to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What a load of shit

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Tags

It's all about the tags...you get 10 you could in fact should have put bi-sexual male in there.

Sorry this chapter was not my cup of tea.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Just to add, sorry

You can't fuck Carla, turns it from a dare to blackmail/bribery.

But the simple retort to this is, in which case you can't have any more to do with Yanic. As Kevin's married and his best friend, he can be warned off separately.

These 2 really need to have a chat about limits, hard and soft (no pun intended). It's all very well opening her up, but the more he says yes to her the more she will expect it (and vice versa), sooner or later they will assume a yes where there would be none if they asked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous