Nude Beach Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up to that point, everything could be passed off as just sensually applying suntan oil. But my pent-up excitement and arousal from publicly displaying Amber caused me to need more--I needed to be touched.

I glanced around the area to see how visible we were to others on the beach. Because we were so far back from the water, coupled with being partially obscured by bushes from certain angles, there were limited points on the beach where we would be visible to the casual observer. And no one seemed to be in those locations at that moment.

So, I moved up closer to Amber's side, took her hand, and placed it on my hardening cock. Amber paused a split-second, then instinctively gripped and started slowly stroking it, never opening her eyes or saying a word. Maybe she thought we were alone. Maybe she didn't care. Or maybe she was turned on--as I was--by being sexual in public with someone seeing us. I never did ask her.

Seeing this, Simon's eyes widened, and he looked up at me. As my cock swelled to fullness in Amber's hand I smiled and gave Simon a slight encouraging nod toward his lap. He slowly reached into his swimsuit, unsure, and hesitatingly took out his rigid cock, as if waiting for me to say something or stop him at any moment.

I didn't stop him, and he became emboldened by my apparent approval. He pushed up onto his knees and slid his trunks down. He gripped his hard cock, and started openly wanking. His eyes were riveted on Amber's toned and oiled nude body glimmering in the sunlight, pearls of moisture visibly clinging to her trimmed pussy hair and lips. I could only imagine that her stroking my cock exponentially enhanced the eroticism of the scene.

Amber caressed and rubbed my hardness, still lying on her back, eyes closed. Simon became more confident and shuffled closer on his knees, almost to her feet, his throbbing cock jutting out like a flagpole on a building. He leaned in for a closer look at her slightly open pussy, glistening with oil mixed with a trace of her feminine juices. I reached down and traced my finger between her labia lips, sliding easily with her lubrication and gently spread open her pussy. Amber shuddered. Simon first froze, then pumped his rod faster.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught movement nearby. Turning, I saw a German man, nude, standing about ten feet away. He was hovering close enough to see everything, both watching us and looking about cautiously. I felt a stab of panic, thinking we were caught and in trouble. But I soon calmed as I realized he was there to enjoy himself, not report us. He was watching with great interest and his growing arousal was obvious.

My "fight or flight" adrenaline rush turned to a rush of arousal. Someone else--someone additional--was watching, getting turned on seeing my sexy nude girlfriend, her body, her pussy, her tits, seeing her stroking me. I loved it. I don't know why: pride that she was "mine," the pure sexuality of the situation, the public risk--whatever it was, my cock throbbed with the knowledge she was turning on yet another stranger, in public, in broad daylight.

I caught the German's eye and nodded slightly, my eyes and chin gesturing toward Amber's nude body. He cautiously moved in closer, assessing the situation. His eyes darted to the nude goddess lying before him, to Simon pumping his dick at her feet, and then back to me to make sure his approach was ok. Concluding he was welcome based on our reactions, he knelt on the opposite side of Amber from me, about five feet back, and started stroking his erect dick. His eyes locked on Amber's tits, seeing them moving like rippling waves as her hand pumped my cock just beyond.

Breathing deeply, I imagined the tableau we presented: I was getting a hand job in front of two strangers, who were in turn openly stroking their cocks over my girlfriend. All in public. Visible to any who may happen to pass by. Exposed to any who might enjoy. Risky. Sexy. Mind-boggling.

Arousal took control of my actions, my mind void of any further worry about being seen, caught, or other risks. I reached forward and ran my hand down Amber's belly and spread her pussy lips open as I caressed her clit and vulva, giving Simon a birds-eye view of her exposed sex. Still on his knees, he leaned forward with one hand on the sand near her knee. His head was only a couple of feet from her inviting treasure box, his eyes glued on that vision as if she would disappear if he blinked. His pulsing cock hovered over her shins, bouncing with each uneven stroke. It occurred to me that a well-aimed long shot of cum would easily hit her thighs, potentially even reach her pussy.

The German (I never did know his name) was evidently feeling encouraged by Simon's encroachment. He shuffled forward close to Amber, his knees nearly touching her side. His cock strained forward over her arm as if it were trying to peek at her tits. Still stroking his manhood, he tentatively reached his other hand in the air above Amber and slowly waved his arm side to side, like a reed in the wind, as if imagining he was caressing her. He noticed I was watching and nervously gave me an inquisitive look--seemingly asking for permission.

I leaned down and whispered to Amber, speaking for the first time since shutting down our earlier chat with Simon. "You know you have an audience here, right?" Eyes still closed, she smiled a tiny bit and nodded, squeezing my cock harder and stroking more deliberately. I asked further, "They want to touch you, do you want to let that happen?" She paused a millisecond, biting her lower lip. Then without a word she gave a big Cheshire cat grin and moved her hand down to her pussy, replacing my hand.

Amber was as turned on as the rest of us. Without missing a stroke of my cock she gave a soft hum as she opened her legs and began circling her clit with her fingers, unabashedly pleasuring herself. She slid her fingers down and pulled open her pussy, dipped deep into her vagina to capture her wetness, then smeared it over and around her labia lips and clit. She was wantonly displaying her most intimate treasures out in the open, for me and strangers. I couldn't believe what was happening, but I was loving it.

I ran my hand up from her pussy across her belly, to one breast then the other, circling her nipples, her areolae contracting under my touch. Looking over at the German, I impulsively took things to the next level--my desire to glean pleasure from knowing she was turning on others controlling my actions. I made a small circle in the air over her tits, turning my palm up and tipping my fingers down towards her nipple in a "be my guest" gesture. He nodded with a smile and reached out, ran his fingers up Amber's arm, then across her chest and down to her boobs, cupping them, running his fingers around her nipples, one then the other in turn.

I looked over to see that Simon had taken the initiative and had moved up even closer to Amber, taking advantage of her further opening her legs. He had let go of his cock and was caressing her inner thighs, up, just brushing the lower edge of her pussy lips, and down the other side. He drank in the view of her sex as she masturbated, examined her like a child discovering a new toy.

Amber was rubbing herself with some fervor at this point. She contracted and released her pelvis, which pressed her pussy up and apart, glistening, wet, and open. Simon didn't even glance my way as he moved his hand right up to her pussy, tracing his fingers along her slit, below Amber's fingers, around her moist lips.

"Outside only," I warned with a stern look, startling him by breaking the silence. He nodded and continued stroking around and outside Amber's vulva, occasionally testing my restriction by sliding a partial fingertip just slightly between her lips. He began pumping his rock-hard cock again, his eyes never leaving Amber's juicy womanhood and her personal ministrations just centimeters from his fingers.

Pulling my cock from Amber's grip to slow my build-up, I sat back with amazement. I slowly stroked myself and watched Amber and two highly aroused nude strangers pleasure themselves, openly, publicly, and without shame or worry. Two yearning cocks pointed at my lithe girlfriend, her sexual juices oozing out of her pussy and down her legs. My cock twitched in empathy as Amber's body shivered with what looked like a small orgasm.

Both men's cocks were shiny with oil and pre-cum. Their hands slid up and down their rods, balls swaying, muscles taut and flexing. Amber continued rubbing herself, sliding her fingers into her vagina, pulling open her lips, circling her clit, then reaching down and tickling her perineum between her vagina and anus.

The German leaned over more, and before I could say anything he started rubbing the tip of his cock over Amber's closest nipple, causing it to harden more and the areola to contract. I stared, uncertain if this was ok, with her or with me. But the vision was so erotic, so sexy--to see Amber writhing under the caresses of a nude stranger's dick--I simply watched, my cock pulsing to some subconscious primal rhythm.

Pre-cum oozed out of the German's dick, coating its head. As he traced his rigid cock over Amber's erect nipples, strings of pre-cum would cling, stretch out, then break as he pulled away.

My lust overwhelmed and guided my thoughts, and I figured if the German rubbing his cock on her was ok with Amber, I was good with it as well. More than good, I realized--I savored the idea, loved that she was so sexy to these strangers.

I sat, mesmerized, and continued slowly stroking my cock. The German's cock brushed Amber's nipple, causing it to bend and spring back, her tit rippling with the pressure of his dick. Her body undulated sensually with pleasure. My turgid cock strained with pleasure and was almost painfully hard.

Glancing back below, Amber had spread her legs even further as she worked her clit, wide enough for Simon to shuffle right up and kneel between her thighs with his rigid cock right above her pussy. His cock tip was inches from her open womanhood, and he looked ready to either spurt onto her or even enter her--but he was obeying my command to stay outside.

Watching through the veil of my arousal, I wasn't sure if I wanted Simon to actually cum on her--I felt torn between wanting to see that and wanting to protect her from that more intimate physical contact.

For a moment I even envisioned Simon's hard member sliding into her open wet vagina, or spurting cum all over her pussy and belly--but knew on some level I didn't want him to enter her or do that. Or I didn't think I did. Or maybe I did--my thoughts were jumbled and chaotic. Without resolving the issue in my mind I instead just watched, frozen with indecision and fascination. My horniness clouded any rational thought.

Meanwhile, the German decided that if touching her tits with his cock was ok, then it must also be ok with his mouth. I was startled to see him sucking Amber's nipples, caressing her chest, all the while still madly pumping his cock. Before I could register my feelings about this sexual intimacy or intervene, my dick jumped and my breath caught. I watched as the German abruptly sat up, arched his pelvis forward with his throbbing pole pointing directly at Amber, and came.

The German's cock pulsed as he shot glops of semen onto Amber's tits, her nipples, her neck, and arms. With each spurt, viscous liquid splashed, pooled, and dripped onto and off her body. One or two ropes overshot her body and hit the sand, clumping in strings and beads like a child's glue project.

Amber did not flinch or show surprise when the German's cum splattered on her--she just lay still until the deluge had dwindled to drops. She then opened her eyes, smiled, and pulled herself up onto her elbows, and gazed down at her cum speckled body. Looking over at me she purred, "Mmm, warm." A deep longing burned in my loins as she casually dragged a finger through a blob of semen between her boobs and traced across first one nipple then the other, her eyes locked on mine. She lay back down, slid her hand down across her belly, and resumed rubbing and circling her clit.

This all triggered some primal reaction in me, and I knew I had to have my cock inside her right then. I needed to ravage her and own her with strength and control. My base instincts of power, proprietorship, and lust superseded any caution or concern about where and what we were doing, or how public. Without a word I moved aggressively toward where Simon was kneeling between Amber's wide open legs--he awkwardly jumped back out of my way in reaction to my approach.

I knelt facing Amber, my erection straining to reach her waiting cleft, relishing the sight of her inner petals--open, pink, wet, and tender. Amber slid her hands out to her thighs, offering her aroused pussy to me, glistening in the sunlight. I shuffled forward to accept her treasured gift. I rubbed my cock up and down between her labia lips, lubricating with her copious fluids and feeling her softness--my arousal flared as I caught a brief waft of her ambrosial scent. I thrust smoothly and forcefully into her, feeling the muscles of her vagina tighten and pull at my cock as I slid in and nearly out, then pushed in further, all the way until our pelvises met.

We fucked with raw lust, without tenderness--my balls slapped her ass cheeks and my dick touched her cervix with the deeper thrusts. I could feel perspiration run down my forehead, aware of random drops falling onto her naked flesh below. She continued to furiously rub her clit as I pounded in and out of her, both of us roiling with sexual pleasure and building toward our approaching release.

Her body writhed wildly--she almost rocked my cock out of her pussy. Then she froze, muscles clenched, her pelvis contracted, lifted, and holding me inside her. I felt her vaginal walls spasm uncontrollably around my cock as her body shuddered. She arched back, lifting her hips against me as if to take me deeper, and gave a guttural moan. "Aaah, oh god, mmmm...mmhm, hrmmrrmm," as her whole body trembled. Her pussy released a flood of juice, escaping around my swollen shaft and coating my balls.

As Amber's orgasm subsided I resumed thrusting with increasing speed, my climax fast building down deep inside, its arrival imminent.

But my climactic journey was interrupted when I happened to look up at Simon. He had moved up by Amber's chest and was rubbing his rigid cock all over her cum splattered tits and nipples, smearing them and himself with the German's cum. I paused my movement, holding deep inside Amber's pussy as I processed this. My eyes then widened as Amber reached out and wrapped her hand around Simon's cum smeared cock and started stroking it, her hand gliding smoothly up and down its well-lubricated shaft.

I took in the sight, but was so worked up and needing to cum that I shook my head as if dismissing some distraction and resumed thrusting forcefully in and out of Amber's drenched pussy. Feeling my shaft sliding inside her velvety wetness, I savored the build-up to my pending release--the release of hours of pent-up sexual energy. At the same time, a corner of my mind also wondered how things had evolved so far beyond simple exhibitionism. Which turned out to be an understatement, as Amber again took things a step further.

I watched with disbelief as Amber pulled Simon's hard pole towards her and guided it towards her mouth. I slowed somewhat but continued fucking Amber, the erotic scene before me unfolding as in a dream. My cock jerked as Amber parted her lips to greet her new visitor. She ran her tongue around the head, with a mixture of Simon's pre-cum and the German's cum forming strings from her mouth to his cock that stretched and shrunk or broke as she dipped closer and away. She then slid her lips fully over the head and down his shaft.

The sight of Simon's cock disappearing into Amber's mouth sent me over the edge, and I felt an electric jolt deep in my groin like a detonator triggering an explosive. With a grunt, I rammed my cock into Amber's pussy and rapidly pounded hard and fast as I felt semen rush up from my balls, along the length of my cock, and explode with volume and force deep inside her. Amber's vaginal walls pulsated in response to my eruption, as I continued to pump cum into her. She paused her blowjob and devoted her attention to me as I frenetically fucked through my ejaculatory spasms.

As my climax subsided I slowed and continued to press more gently into her until I began to soften. I pulled out, still partially erect despite my massive orgasm. Both Amber's labia and my dick were covered with a cocktail of cum and her pussy juice. The thick fluid hung, stretched, then dripped off my cock as if in slow motion, and fell back onto her clit and open lips. My body was still taut, aroused, and my skin felt like it was on fire, while at the same time I felt sated.

Sitting back, I took a moment and contemplated Amber lying nude in the sunshine, catching her breath--legs spread, with one hand still gripping Simon's erect dick. Her vagina was gaping from just being filled with my cock, and I watched with fascination as a pearl of white semen appeared at her opening, then swelled in size as more began to collect and press out. A small glob of cum overflowed and oozed out of her vagina and slid down along her perineum, across her anus, then dropped onto her towel. Dried cum was still visible on her tits, nipples, and neck, along with a few stray droplets splattered on her belly. I registered the entire erotic image in my mental "fantasy wanking material" file for future use. It has had plenty of use.

Amber twisted up on one elbow and resumed sucking Simon, generously continuing the blowjob she had started. She audibly slurped his cock, one hand at the base and pulling it far in, lips spread and pulling with each thrust. It was so damn hot my cock twitched and started to harden again. And I wasn't the only one experiencing an encore erection.

Hearing a noise to my side, I looked over and saw that the German had moved closer to me for a better view of Amber's open cum soaked pussy--he was once again hard and stroking his cock. We made eye contact, and he smiled. He whispered with awe as he regarded Amber, "Sehr geil." He continued to wank as he watched my Amber suck Simon's dick. I silently nodded my agreement, getting the gist of his remark if not sure of the exact translation--he, she, and the situation were hot, or he was horny, maybe both. I gave it but a fleeting thought.

By then my emotions whirled and most rational thought had long since dissipated. I left the German and crawled closer to Amber's upper body for a better view of her magic mouth working Simon's cock. I was unexpectedly aroused and fascinated seeing her sliding a stranger's cock into her mouth. I wrapped my hand around my cock again, imagining how it felt to be the cock Amber was swallowing.

I was tangentially aware that down below, the German had slid over and was kneeling between Amber's still open legs, facing her. He methodically stroked his rod in the air directly above Amber's drenched pussy.

Catching movement further out, I looked past Amber and Simon to see that we had been joined by two voyeurs, watching us. By that point I seemed no longer capable of being startled or worried about the public risks of our conduct--I didn't experience the flash of fear or nervousness at being "caught" that I had just a short time earlier. I simply noted that they were there, watching, and turned on.

The two men stood about twelve feet away, facing us with their backs to the sea. One was an old man, thin and saggy, with grey sparse hair, and the other was a young guy probably in his late teens, fit and vibrant. They were vigorously pumping their cocks--the old man didn't seem fully hard, the younger was both hard and large. They both seemed content to watch and wank from a distance and didn't make any move to approach. The fact that they were there, however, added to my swirling melee of arousal and emotions, fueling the dreamlike fantasy of events that seemed to be unfolding, unbidden and unpredictable.