Nude Beach Dare

Story Info
Dare leads couple to unexpected sexy fun with strangers.
9.2k words
4.79
74.1k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is my first submission to Literotica, after enjoying others' stories here for years. It is also my entry into Literotica's Nude Day Contest. I would appreciate your constructive feedback, your votes and positive ratings if warranted, and any useful tips or advice. Thanks in advance, and I hope you enjoy it!

***********************

While at a nude beach in Germany with some friends, my girlfriend Amber and I received a dare--to walk fully nude across the regular (non-nude) beach area to the far end, buy ice cream from a kiosk and return.

Amber and I had been to a nude beach several times, as had our friends, but never all together. It was just hours earlier we and our four friends had all stripped completely in front of each other for the first time--males and females in all our glory. We had adapted surprisingly quickly to the situation, overcoming our nervousness at baring ourselves in front of people we knew. We realized it was not embarrassing or awkward when most others in the area were also nude. "When in Rome," and all.

The Dare came about somehow in the course of friendly bantering. Our friends awaited our response.

"You don't think we will?" I challenged, a wry smile playing on my lips. I looked over and saw a mischievous twinkle in Amber's eyes--she bit the corner of her lip and merely nodded with encouragement. We were both aware that it was one thing to be nude on a nude beach, another to be nude where we weren't supposed to be and others weren't.

Our friend Tom scanned down the beach towards the non-nude section, his hand shading his eyes. "Nah, I don't think you've got the guts to go through with it. There's hundreds of people between here and there who will see you."

Tom's girlfriend Kristie chuckled, and said to me, "Hundreds, of which precisely zero want to see your junk flapping around in the breeze!" Smiling, she added, "No offense to you, Amber."

Amber stood and struck a pin-up-type pose. "They won't even be looking at him in light of my captivating beauty," she joked with an exaggerated fluttering of her eyelids.

"Can't argue with that," I said, a rather stupid grin on my face.

My other buddy paced around Amber with mock seriousness as he pretended to examine and assess her body. With a faux English accent, he said, "Yes, I think perhaps she has a good point, yes." Nodding, he proffered his conclusion. "Yes, yes, indubitably. A fine specimen of human female beauty."

Amber rolled her eyes and playfully slapped his arm with the back of her hand. "Gee, thanks, Jack. Such a heartfelt compliment just might go to a girl's head."

The object of our attention, Amber, was a beautiful and friendly 23-year-old woman with thick raven hair and startlingly blue eyes. Her long dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail, which accentuated her strong cheekbones and cute dimple on her left cheek. The sun highlighted her firm abs and compact breasts, long well-toned legs, and well, her entire athletic--and very feminine--figure.

Jack snapped his attention back up to our eyes and grinned. "So now, you guys gonna just talk the talk, or are you gonna walk the walk?"

Not one to shy away from a proper dare, I stood up next to Amber. We locked eyes a moment and simultaneously grinned. The two of us faced our friends, fully nude, and slipped on our sandals.

"Ok, let's do this!" I said. "We'll bring something back for you, if you behave," I added with a wink at our friends. I turned to Amber. "Ready?"

Amber nodded firmly and struck a power pose, hands on her hips, chin exaggeratedly high, chest forward. She pointed forward with a straight arm towards our destination. "Onward and westward!"

My gaze darted between her pointed finger, her tantalizing nude body, and the direction she was pointing.

"Except you're heading south," Tom countered, laughing. "But that's the spirit!"

So, joining hands, Amber and I set out on our quest. We walked near the water's edge, along the more compact sand. The sun felt warm on our faces and the salty smell of the sea wafted on a light breeze. I took a deep satisfying breath and smiled over at Amber. I paused to appreciate her soft rounded breasts--her pink areolae just dark enough to visibly contrast with her sun-kissed skin, and her nipples slightly erect in the ocean breeze. I had to divert my thoughts to avoid getting aroused.

I loved her figure, her shape, her confidence--I was proud to be seen with her. And I felt proud to have others see her sexy nude body. I wondered if others also found her attractive, maybe even arousing. That thought stirred some dormant emotion in me, and I realized I liked the idea of Amber turning on others on the beach as she strode by.

We continued walking along the shore. To one side was the sea, waves crashing beneath a deep blue sky spotted with a few puffy white clouds. To the other side were groups of nude bodies scattered about the light fine sand--lying and sunning, reading, walking, a couple of guys tossing a Frisbee, a family having a picnic.

People of every body type and age were out enjoying the day--all but a very few were fully nude. Fit, dumpy, well endowed, and not so well endowed. Middle-aged men with fat stomachs and skinny legs. Mothers with small children, one with a baby at her exposed breast. Young, old, tall, short. Nubile teens with flat bellies and perky boobs, a male bodybuilder with a disproportionately small dick. Trimmed pussies, bare pussies, natural bushes, pierced nipples, tattoos, big tits, small tits, large areolae, tiny nipples. A visual smorgasbord of bare flesh.

I pondered the saying, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder," as we passed a group of young women playing cards, their firm full breasts glistening with suntan oil and sweat, nipples proudly looking forward. Several were casually sitting cross-legged, with attractively exposed genitalia. Maybe it was just me, but what my eyes beheld was beauty.

It felt so natural and free, just walking along, taking in all the sights. Feeling the warm breeze on our bare skin, no clothes binding or restricting. I was surprised in light of the nudity how generally non-sexual the setting was--just like other beaches, but with much more skin. Yes, of course we both looked--we were young, curious, and usually horny. But once we got used to the near-universal nudity, the situation mostly seemed normal.

Until we reached the boundary of the nude area. We stopped by a sign that delineated the nude/clothing-optional ("FKK") section from the normal beach. We looked at each other. Amber said, "Well, last chance to chicken out. We doing this?" She waited, a tiny smile playing at the corner of her full, kissable lips.

I looked at her, at the very clear boundary sign, then squinted down the rest of the beach where the ice cream kiosk was. "Looks like we're a little over halfway there. Once we go, we need to keep going. And, what if they won't sell us anything at the kiosk or someone calls the police or something?"

Amber simply shrugged. "Well, we'll just have to see what happens. For now--in for a penny..."

She stepped over the boundary and out of the nude section, looked back over her shoulder with a 'coming?' glance, and smiled. I admired her sculpted bare ass for a delightful moment--in my opinion, the nicest ass on the beach--then joined her. We walked briskly onward along the regular beach, externally exuding confidence but internally pretty nervous.

I should add some situational clarification here, especially for most Americans. Our behavior wasn't quite as outrageous as it sounds, because many females on the regular beach were also topless. Being topless on a German beach, at least at the time, simply didn't constitute "nudity," for males or females. Thus Amber's nudity wasn't as blatantly obvious unless one looked directly. The all-too-major difference for both of us, of course, was being bottomless as well. Hence the "daring" part of our Dare.

So, we continued to walk along, our genitals exposed to the warm air, sun, and other people--we were the only ones fully nude on that part of the beach other than toddlers or babies. My balls slapped gently on my thighs as I walked, my dick swayed back and forth in rhythm with my steps as if nodding and greeting other beachgoers. Amber's toned abs and legs rippled with unseen strength. Her pussy was topped by a small patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair that seemed to float just above her vulva, pointing down like an arrow at her exposed labia.

I was acutely aware of our nudity in that section of the beach, our total exposure, and the potential risk of getting in trouble--we didn't know how seriously the rules-conscious Germans might take our infraction. Yet, that awareness only seemed to heighten the excitement and "naughtiness" of what we were doing. 


I noticed several men nodding with appreciation at Amber as we passed, and others grinning and nudging their friends. I again felt a mix of pleasure and pride that my sexy nude girlfriend was the one prompting their reactions.

A couple of people called out as we crossed the regular beach area, telling us that we were not in the "FKK" section, but most on the beach either didn't see us or ignored us. We tried not to make eye contact with others on the beach as we passed by.

We arrived at the kiosk in the non-nude section without incident and joined the queue to buy ice cream. Fully nude, in broad daylight--with several other people wearing at least swimsuits standing closely together with us. I thought that it would get weird at that point, but the others in line didn't seem fazed by two nude people in their midst.

We instinctively were careful not to crowd the people in front of us to avoid awkwardness as much as possible (we had no control over the distance behind us). But, perhaps because we were fit, young, and non-threatening, or for some other reason, we got no objections from the others in the kiosk's queue. As it turned out, Amber's gorgeous body caused the opposite response.

Standing behind us in line was a single man from England. With a huge grin, he greeted us and introduced himself as Simon. His gaze never left Amber's bare breasts and semi-hard nipples for more than a second--he never did look me in the eye. He was older than we were, probably in his early 30s, but not so old as to be creepy. He was personable and kept himself fit.

Simon was instantly enamored with Amber. I think his brain was overwhelmed from trying to reconcile our public location with our--well Amber's--lack of clothes. He peppered her with questions: where we were from, what we were doing there, why she was naked. His eyes roved openly up and down her body, hungrily taking in the nubile beauty before him. My guess is he felt like a man that just won the lottery--the "dream come true" fantasy jackpot.

For her part, Amber casually stood and talked to Simon as if nothing were out of the ordinary. She did not take offense at being ogled, but also did not offer any hint of flirtation. Just carried on a cordial conversation during which she happened to be nude and everyone else (except me) wasn't. I never did find out how she was feeling at that time--if she was nervous or turned on, or comfortable with the situation.

I was fascinated watching the two of them, and their unusual dynamics. When Amber moved or gestured, her breasts would sway slightly and her nipples responded to the breeze in varying degrees. To the extent Simon managed to make eye contact with her at all as they chatted, his eyes would dart down to her nipples with each movement as if he were afraid he might miss something. The fact I was standing right beside Amber the whole time did not seem to diminish Simon's obvious interest in her or his open appreciation of her nude body.

Our ice cream purchase itself was vaguely anticlimactic--the vendor took our money and handed us our cones without comment or batting an eye at our lack of clothes. Not even a smirk or snide remark, or an innuendo-laced wish that we have a good day. Equally surprisingly, none of the customers near us other than Simon said anything or reacted in any discernible way. I guess I had expected some sort of reaction--maybe even hoped for some tangible reaction--in light of what we thought was quite bold and risky behavior.

Ice cream in hand, Amber and I started back towards our friends. Simon came with us, chatting and continuing to devour Amber with his eyes as we walked. Simon and I both occasionally paused, as if in sync somehow, and watched Amber as she ran her tongue across her ice cream, licking, circling it, pressing her lips together as she swallowed. I'm pretty sure she was just eating her ice cream, but she unwittingly made the process sensual as hell. At one point Simon and I were both captivated by a drop of ice cream that fell and landed on her breast, just above her nipple. I was about to offer assistance when Amber glanced down and chuckled, "Oops." She wiped the drop off with her finger and licked it off. Then she simply smiled at us, ostensibly unaware of the effect she had on us. I shook my head and gave renewed attention to finishing my cone.

We paused at the boundary to the FKK section, assuming Simon would head back to wherever he came from on the regular beach. But he simply paused as well, giving no indication we were ending our little social interaction. Amber and I exchanged a mental shrug and the three of us continued back to where we were sitting in the nude section. We didn't expressly invite Simon, but he took our polite ongoing conversation as permission to join us. He seemed nice and friendly enough, so we didn't see any harm.

We rejoined our friends where we had left them. They were on the far side of the main beach, away from the water, backed by a large hill. The location was partially screened--but not hidden--by a few bushes.

I said to the group, "Well, I told you if you behaved, I'd bring you back something. So, everyone, this is Simon!" Our friends all chuckled; Simon looked confused. To Simon, I said, "Don't worry, just a dumb Inside joke."

Simon shrugged and nodded. "No problem." To the group, he said, "I assume I'm not what you expected as your "good behavior" reward." Prompting laughter, he added, "I just hope you weren't expecting ice cream!"

We introduced Simon individually to our four nude friends. Thankfully Simon did not ogle the women as he had been doing to Amber, but instead politely said hello. He then hung back as the rest of us shared the details and celebrated the successful completion of our dare.

We chatted for a few more minutes with our friends, who then said that they needed to leave. Amber and I chose to stay longer and spread out our towels while our friends put on their clothes and headed out.

Amber and I sat down on our towels, still fully nude, facing the water. Simon spread out his towel near ours and sat down, facing us, still in his swimsuit. We all chatted for a while, making small talk, but Amber's and my interest in doing so soon waned. Following the successful completion of our public dare, we just wanted to lounge and doze in the warm sun.

After dropping several unsuccessful hints, Amber shut down the conversation by stretching and lying back with a yawn. She sighed and closed her eyes, shuffling her shoulders to shift the sand under her towel into a comfortable position. I stretched out next to Amber, picked up a book, and tried to read. The warm sun felt wonderful on our bare skin, with just a hint of a breeze playing over us to prevent getting too warm.

Rather than lie down, or do something, or leave, Simon just sat there and admired Amber. Her feet were towards him, the sun glinting off and highlighting the exposed side of her nude body. Simon was lined up so his view was straight up Amber's legs toward her uncovered pussy. Her breasts were visible just beyond--from that angle he would have seen her darker pink nipples cresting her swollen mounds like little hats.

Simon sat and looked, not talking or even pretending to do anything otherwise--he was starting to lean towards the "creepy" side of things. I tried to ignore him, assuming he would take the hint and do something else.

After a few minutes, I glanced up again and considered Simon sitting there, ogling Amber--as if he were trying to memorize every detail of her exquisite body. I felt an initial flush of irritation at his breach of nude beach etiquette, but my irritation somehow morphed into mischievousness as a different idea crept into my mind.

I'm not sure what triggered my change of mood, but my earlier feelings regarding others seeing Amber returned. I felt the strong urge to push the envelope, taunt him a bit. Tease him with what he could not have. Or perhaps give him a treat, and satisfy my newly discovered pleasure in showing off Amber at the same time. Pretty clearly I was still in the "risky in public" mindset from our earlier dare.

I took a bottle of suntan oil, and without speaking slowly drizzled a stream of oil along Amber's belly up to her neck, with a slight swirl across her boobs on the way. Amber gave a slight start when the first drops hit her skin, but she remained still with eyes closed and a look of contentment on her face. The comforting smell of coconut oil wafted up as I ran my hands through the oil, spreading it over her flat stomach, feeling her smooth slippery skin, and her toned muscles just underneath. I slid my hands up to and over her shapely breasts, where I took longer than necessary to knead, caress and work the oil over her swells. I smiled as I felt her nipples harden against my palms.

As I caressed Amber's flawless skin with oil, out of the corner of my eye I checked to see our personal voyeur's reaction. I took pleasure in watching Simon squirm to adjust the hardening bulge in his trunks without being obvious--and took pleasure knowing he was reacting to my girlfriend's sexy body.

Refocusing on Amber, I drizzled oil up one of her legs from her ankle to upper thigh and rubbed the oil up her shins and onto her thighs. As I rubbed high on her inner thigh, occasionally my fingers lightly brushed the lower edge of her labia, causing her to twitch and catch her breath. I pulled her thigh muscle up to the side a little with my caresses then let it drop back, which would offer Simon a flash of her pussy. I moved to her other leg and again worked from the feet up, but this time pulled her legs a little further open, intentionally revealing more of her moistening sex to Simon.

Knowing that a stranger was watching--and getting aroused at seeing my girlfriend's nude body--turned me on almost as much as physical stimulation. It made me want to show her, expose her, and delight in that exposure. I wanted others to appreciate and get off seeing her in such an intimate personal way. Relish seeing her as normally only I could. I knew Simon would be seeing her pink inner pussy lips and hooded clit each time I "inadvertently" pulled her outer labia open with my caresses. The thought that he was seeing her exposed sex triggered a stirring of pleasure deep in my groin.

My cock, free and exposed in the sunlight and open-air, seemed to move around independently as it started partially swelling, then softening, and generally drifted randomly in a semi-aroused state. For some reason, I felt that I shouldn't--and tried not to--get an erection there in public, despite my sensual actions. I suppose on some level I was still guided by some conventional societal norms. I paused at one point and ran baseball statistics through my head, pictured unattractive things. It was difficult but I mostly succeeded in remaining only semi aroused--well at least not fully hard--for the moment.

Simon was not so concerned. He stared at my hands caressing Amber's nude body, mesmerized, and was by then fully tenting his trunks. He no longer attempted to hide his aroused condition.