Nude Beach Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my attention back to Amber, and to Simon's cock appearing and disappearing into her mouth. I absent-mindedly continued to stroke my almost fully recovered erection as I watched, engrossed and turned on by the sight, neither jealous nor concerned at that moment. It was so sexy and hot, I just loved seeing her loving a cock like that. I was on some level astounded that she would be there, in public, exposed, engaging in sex with strangers, but that thought only served to heighten my arousal.

Glancing back at the German, his cock was poised just inches above Amber's gaping pussy, rock hard and pulsing. His cock's head was pointed slightly down towards her belly as he stroked its length and looked between her pussy and the blowjob a few feet away. He was basically in the same position Simon was in earlier when I had told Simon to stay outside of her.

He looked up at me and asked, "Darf Ich?" ("May I?")

I hesitated but a moment, thinking he was asking permission to cum on Amber's pussy and belly. I looked at Amber gulping down Simon's cock, her body already smeared with suntan oil, perspiration, and cum, and back to the German, then to Amber's dripping pussy. A mental image of him shooting cum out over Amber's tidy pubes and belly caused my dick to twitch with pleasure. I shook my head in surrender at the situation and shrugged, "What the fuck, at this point why not?" With a curt nod, I added, "Go ahead, I think she'll like it."

The German smiled, nodded, and leaned forward. But he didn't cum as I expected. Rather, he pressed the long underside of his shaft between Amber's pussy lips and started sliding forward and back between them like a saw. His cock head popped up and out towards her belly then almost back down to her clit as he rubbed back and forth along her cleft, which was well lubricated with a mix of Amber's pussy juice and my cum. Amber's matching gyrations confirmed that the soft underside of the German's cock was rubbing along her clit.

I found myself once again torn between thinking I should put a brake on things and being turned on and fascinated. Everything seemed to be careening over ever-changing edges, happening too fast for me to register or think things through. Before I could react Amber tensed and began to thrust her pelvis strongly in counter motion to the German's stimulation. She clearly liked what he was doing. Then I heard Simon groan and I snapped my head up towards the sound.

Amber's physical reaction to her clit's pleasuring was timed perfectly with the climax of Simon's blowjob, as he cried out, "Oooh, yes, shit...yah...aaaah." With wide eyes, I saw his balls contract and could actually see his cock pulse repeatedly along its length as he pumped cum into Amber's mouth. She swallowed much but couldn't take it all--cum spilled out past her lips and ran down over her chin and hand. She pulled away and kept wanking Simon's cock as several smaller spurts landed on her shoulder and neck.

Before Amber had licked even a drop of Simon's cum off her lips she threw her head back and arched her back with a groan, tits thrusting to the sky. Like a tennis spectator looking back and forth to follow the action, I flipped my head back down to her crotch to see what had happened. I was shocked to see the German had shifted from his external rubbing and had thrust his cock fully inside Amber's drenched pussy. Stunned, I felt as if I were in some crazy erotic dream. One action running into and overlapping another, bodies entwined, cumming, writhing, my attention flipping from one scene to another--and completely out of my control. 


At that point, I was so overwhelmed I could only sit and watch, enthralled. My iron rod throbbed to the rhythm of the couple's thrusts. Amber arched her back then dropped back down and contracted her pelvis, rocking in sync with the German's thrusts. She looped her arms behind her bent knees and pulled her legs open and up to her shoulders, splitting her pussy wide open.

She demanded, breathlessly, "Oh, fuck yes, fuck...mmm." I absorbed the pure sexuality of the scene before me, and any nascent thoughts of intervening fled my mind.

As the German pounded her pussy, Amber had a manic look on her face, lost to her surroundings, focused only on being fucked. Her breathing became faster, shallower, and ragged. She hummed and moaned with pleasure, her sounds joining the distant noise of the waves in a symphony of intensity and power. Her entire body was wet with oil, sweat, and semen--it seemed almost to glow in the sun's reflection.

She suddenly tensed, froze, then shook as her orgasm coursed through her, muscles visibly quivering. "Oh, fuck, oh my god, fuu-mmmmms...holy shit mmmm." She continued to breathe hard and fast as German kept vigorously driving into her, panting with the ongoing exertion.

It was amazing. Hedonistic. Sexy. My brain struggled with sensory and emotional overload--I was both confused and incredibly aroused, swimming in the sea of erotic visual and physical sensations. My dick was hard, straining, and throbbing, fully recovered and feeling ready to explode.

The German howled and came just after Amber did. I thought his first spurt might have launched inside her vagina, but he quickly pulled out and shot several ropes onto her belly and pussy, painting her trimmed dark patch of pubic hair and pussy lips like drizzled frosting on a cinnamon roll. An errant shot landed far up onto one of her already cum-crusted boobs. Final drops oozed out and dripped onto her swollen clit and labia as he milked himself dry.

I just sat there, stunned, and horny. Amber ran her open hand across her pussy and up her abs, circling and smearing the cum up and onto and all over her tits, her body gyrating seductively, rubbing the cum in as if it were suntan lotion. Her expression was one of pure satisfaction--maybe a bit proud of herself, certainly pleased. She looked to me, to my hard cock, and smiled.

Hearing a grunting sound, I looked over at our other watchers and saw the younger of our two standing voyeurs give tribute to our spectacle. He arched his back with cock jutting forward, one hand on his waist and the other pumping his cock with abandon. He shot a jet of cum in a great arc, hitting the sand a good four or five feet away, followed by three or four more spurts landing out at diminishing distances. I watched, oddly fascinated at seeing the grains of sand splay, semen clumping in dark patterns as his cum splatted on the sand. Our eyes met--he simply nodded with a slight smirk, turned, and walked away.

I looked up at Amber to see her watching him with a smile. Floating in a haze of orgasmic pleasure, she muttered half to herself, "That for me? Well, thank ye kindly sir." She gave a big sigh and stretched.

The older voyeur was just standing and watching, no longer wanking, looking back and forth between the young guy and us. I don't know what he did or when he left--my attention was drawn back to movement by my erotic dream of a girlfriend.

Amber rolled out from under the German and onto her hands and knees. Like a predatory cat, she crawled towards me, her dark hair framing part of her face and her blazing blue eyes zeroed in on mine like lasers. Her cum coated tits and nipples gently swayed as she moved--a single drop of cum stretched down from her nipple, clung a few moments then fell to the sand.

Transfixed by the sight, I briefly imagined the view she would be presenting to the other two men: the muscles of her taut ass flexing as she crawled, her little pucker of anus hovering above her cum soaked pussy.

Reaching me, Amber pressed my chest to guide me onto my back, my cock standing tall and proud at attention for her. With a gleam in her eye, she stroked my rigid length, then kissed the tip of my cock. I felt electricity ignite my balls and dick as she ran her tongue around the head, then along the shaft. I felt smooth warm wetness envelop me as she wrapped her lips around my cock head, then took my length well into her mouth. All thoughts of others watching, or the fact we were out in the open in broad daylight on a public beach simply vanished with the intensity of the moment. My arousal and my focus were then only on her, on us.

Amber slowly sucked and licked me, her warm wet mouth engulfing my cock, her hand squeezing the base and adding little strokes. Waves of pleasure rippled through me as I felt the pressure along my shaft as she sucked when pulling out, and the play of her tongue under and around the head. I felt the familiar pressure building deep in my balls and knew I wouldn't last long.

Then abruptly she stopped. I looked down to see what was wrong but saw that she was simply moving up to straddle my pole and was poised just above my cock's head. Locking eyes with me with a hint of a smile, she reached down and sensuously rubbed my cock head slowly between her sopping wet pussy lips, sliding and coating me with the mix of cum and juices. My dick was on fire with anticipation, straining with the desire to enter her wet vagina. She then started easing herself down.

As if in slow motion, I watched the tip of my cock press between her swollen pussy lips, separating and opening them, the head disappearing as I popped just inside her vagina. She held still a moment, as we both savored the exquisite feeling of penetration. I drank in the sight of her sex-drenched patch of dark pubic hair above her labia lips and my cock pressed just inside her, most of the shaft visible.

She then dropped fully down on me, my cock penetrating her deeply in one smooth motion, our pelvises meeting. Her vagina was so lubricated, warm, and juicy--I felt her tightly engulf my erection with tiny spasms along my entire length. She sat up and I grasped and caressed her aroused nipples and tits, enjoying the sight and feel of their compact softness.

Amber rode me both hard and gently, sometimes lifting and sliding down, sometimes grinding her pelvis forward and back to stimulate her clit. She would sit up and pull my hands to hold and squeeze her tits, play with her nipples, then drop forward and kiss me. I was lost in the moment, the feelings, the sun, her warm tight pussy on my cock, her lips on mine. I felt our mutual climax building, gentler this time, fuller and more intense. When she suddenly contracted and shivered, her vagina pulsing and gripping--her orgasm triggered my own and we came together, our bodies shuddering in unison, joined and beautiful.

Amber collapsed forward onto me, gently connecting our lips in a tender kiss, then relaxed her head down next to mine. We simply lay together for a while with my cock still inside her, nearly dozing in the warm sun, the sound and smell of the sea accompanied by the occasional call of a gull. Her weight was comforting, and both of us focused only on enjoying the moment. The closeness, the relaxation--the warmth, exhaustion, and aftermath of incredible sex. I eventually felt my cock slip out of her pussy as I softened, while still holding each other.

Finally Amber rolled off and we sat up, stretching languorously and smiled with pleasant satisfaction. We each wondered to ourselves what to say to our random sex partners now that the bizarre events of the day had wound down.

But as we looked around, anticipating some awkwardness, it took a moment for us to register that everyone was gone--they had all left during our most intimate joining. We were alone together in the late afternoon sun, nude, satiated, and content.

End

***********************

If you enjoyed this story, please leave feedback, rating, and your vote for the Nude Day Contest. Any constructive feedback is welcome, either in the comments or by private message if preferred. Note, the premise and parts of the story are based on actual events, then liberally embellished. And of course, the names have been changed to protect the naughty. Happy Nude Day!