All Comments on 'Nude Beach Idylls -- The Elfin Girl'

by Kelsey_dEligny

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

This is the term that comes to mind to describe the delicate way you describe her body and mysterious nature. Your writng is reflesingly tight. Thx

nakedwonder50nakedwonder50over 7 years ago
Literary erotica

Very well written. Arousing without being lascivious. A wonderful story.

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 7 years ago
The best story ever for me!

Kelsey,

I have been a member for over six years and read hundreds of stories, maybe a couple of thousand on Literotica. This story was the most enjoyable and well-written story I have ever read on this site! Thank you for sharing it with us all.

I prefer a much more subtle style than I generally find on this site. The raunchy sex does not do it for me. The visual, the curious, the real, the natural sexual tension that you create with your story is refreshing and so superb!

I will read the other two stories you have on here and I have added you to my favorite authors list as well as made this story a favorite.

Thank you again and please keep it up. If you should want to respond, I have lost my email password so you would have to so as a comment on any of my stories.

At any rate - my best to you!

Poorwriter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story!

I loved the low key telling of the story, and seeing her as a fairy or an elf.

I will definately be reading your other stories, thanks for sharing this one!

Kelsey_dElignyKelsey_dElignyover 7 years agoAuthor
Wow! Thanks.

I am touched by all your lovely comments. I do have more like this in mind, but, Poorwriter (a misnomer if ever there was one), you will find sex scenes in my other stories here and my published ebooks. I do steer clear of anything nasty, though, as well as anything more coercive than peer pressure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous