Nude Beach Trip with Grandma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned to Dawn, I found her sitting and talking to her neighbor. She said, "Eric, you remember Ellie. We met her and her adorable baby, Hunter, the other day. This is her husband, Bill, and her sister, Karen."

My eyes sweep across the people Dawn was introducing me to. I remembered Ellie. She was the busty brunette I ogled on the boardwalk with the crying kid. My God! She was gorgeous. Young, pretty, and she had a voluptuous figure. And she was naked! I saw and enjoyed her big, milk-filled breasts and her nice round bottom.

She greeted me with a smile. I managed to smile, say, hello and shake her hand and her big, burly husband's, and the cute, younger sister's hand too. I sat beside Dawn, participating in the conversation when I wasn't staring at Ellie's immense tits and her shaved cunt.

I sat cross-legged and covered my erection with my hands, trying to appear innocuous. I felt a towel land on my lap. Karen sat beside me and said, "Dawn, told us this was your first time at a nude beach. We all know that men get erections. The rule is to cover them. This towel will help."

"Ah. Ah. Ah..." I babbled.

Everyone looked at me and laughed. My face turned bright red. Dawn said, "Thanks, Karen." She sat up tall, shook her floppy tits, and said, "I neglected to tell him that rule because I knew my saggy, wrinkled, old body wasn't going to excite him."

Everyone laughed at her self-deprecating humor. She said, "But, of course, your youthful beauty and your sister's curvaceous body would give even a dead man an erection."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay," Ellie said. "My boobs are huge and hard to ignore. I was a comfortable C, but after a year of breastfeeding, they've expanded to Double D's."

"My wife and sister-in-law are gorgeous, "Bill said. "Your reaction is understandable and expected. Ellie rode me rough this morning so I wouldn't pop a boner today."

"Bill! Please. TMI!" Ellie said. It was her turn to blush. Her reaction drew chuckles.

"I am thankful you had sex with your husband this morning," Karen teased. "It's bad enough that I have to see him buck naked. At least I don't have to see his angry penis!"

"You'd be star-struck, amazed, and in awe of my manhood," Bill said.

We laughed at his braggadocious statement.

"Look at my sister blush," Karen said. "Who knew a cow could be embarrassed."

"Don't you start that again," her sister warned.

All eyes went to Karen. She said, "My sister is sensitive about her massive mammaries. I think it's cool that she's breastfeeding my nephew. Be careful how you say her name. For some reason, she gets upset if you call her Elsie."

The joke went over Dawn's and my head. Karen held her hands up and pantomimed, cupping huge breasts, and said, "You know. Elsie, the dairy cow. Famous in print and on television."

"Oh!" I exclaimed. The group laughed again.

I relaxed, seeing that no one was upset that I had an erection and that, although I was teased, they weren't exclusively picking on me. Everyone was in on jokes and, at times, the butt of the jokes.

We talked more. Karen leaned into me and whispered, "I see your erection isn't waning. If you'll join me in the ocean I can help you with it."

"What? Okay. Umm. How do we get there without everyone seeing it?"

She giggled and said, "Keep the towel in position." She stood and offered me a hand. I stood, holding the towel over my dick, and said, "We're going into the water."

The others nodded, and resumed their conversation. I walked hand-in-hand with Karen. Her hand was warm and soft. We waded into the water and kept going until it was up to her neck and my shoulders.

She got behind me, pulled the towel away with one hand, and grasped my dick with the other. "Mmmm," she cooed. "This is a nice one. Long, hard, and thick." She pressed her breasts against my back as she stroked my cock.

"Oh. God! That feels good," I moaned.

I confess it didn't take long for me to climax.

"Oh. Ohhh!" I grunted and came. She milked the cum out of my cock. I was in heaven.

"Wow! Thanks. That's the first time..."

"What? You've never masturbated," she teased me. My face turned red and I said, "No. That's the first time a girl has ever jerked me off."

She let go of my shrinking dick and slid around to get in front of me. She bounced up so her breasts were out of the water and said, "See those? They're tits. Girls don't have tits. Women do."

"Sorry."

"I'm nineteen. How old are you?" she asked.

"Eighteen."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Good. Would you like one?"

"Yes."

"I might be available." She smiled and kissed me.

Her kiss was warm and soft and made my toes curl. "Not bad," she said and kissed me again. My head was swimming, my body warmed, and my erection returned.

"Do you like me?" she asked softly. "I'm not as pretty or as developed as my sister."

"I'm not as big, strong, or handsome as Bill. And I wouldn't want Ellie as my girlfriend. She is buxom and pretty, but I don't want a married, mother of one as my girlfriend."

Karen guffawed. I could see a sense of relief wash over her. She smiled and said, "You're funny." She grabbed my hard dick and said, "I think you are selling yourself short. You are bigger than Bill."

She splashed water in my face and swam away. I gave chase. We frolicked in the water, laughing, and groping each other. We took breaks to kiss and hug. It was lovely.

"We should go back," Karen said, "but first I need to pee, and then we need to get rid of your erection."

She moved away from me and laughed at the look on my face. She said, "Are you going to pretend that you've never peed in a pool or the ocean?"

"No."

"It's a half-mile hike to the restrooms. Let's just relieve ourselves here."

"Okay."

A look of serenity appeared on her face. I said, "You're doing it now, aren't you?"

"Yes. You?"

"Uh-huh."

She moved forward. When I was done, I joined her. She said, "Let's get rid of your big boner. If the others see it Bill will be envious, Ellie will get horny, and your grandmother may have a heart attack."

We kissed as she beat me off. I gasped into her mouth as cum flew out my pee-hole. We walked holding hands to our blanket. Our journey was slowed by all the people who I had chatted with earlier who wanted to talk with me. I introduced Karen as my girlfriend.

The women smiled approvingly at my choice of companion, and the old men gave me a knowing wink. Their reaction caused me to give Karen a good look. I admit earlier, when I was given the option of looking at Karen or her more curvaceous sister, I had lavished my attention on the older, more attractive woman.

I studied Karen as she talked to the seniors. She was of medium height, a brunette like her sister, but her hair wasn't as glossy or thick or dark. Her hair was brown.

Karen had a small frame, a thin waist, and a flat ass. Both women were shorn down below. Ellie had magnificent breasts. They were perfectly formed, large and round, and so was her butt. Karen had a much smaller bosom. Her breasts were small and pointy with large, pink, puffy nipples.

She had pretty eyes, a ready smile, a good sense of humor, and soft hands. She wasn't a beautiful woman or a pretty young lady, but she was cute, fun, and nice.

I smiled at Karen, caressed her back, and let my hand trail down across her ass as I thought, "I like this woman."

My hand on her ass got Karen's attention and she turned to me. I said, "I like you. I'm so glad we met. Can I have a kiss?"

She beamed and brought her lips to mine. We embraced and kissed while Mr. and Mrs. Worthington looked on and smiled. "What a cute couple!" Mrs. W said.

Karen and I returned to our group. Everyone saw us holding hands and they smiled at us. My grandmother handed Karen a bottle and said, "Eric is very pale. After the dip in the ocean, he needs more sunscreen. Can I count on you to do a good job?"

"Yes. I've taken a fancy to this young man." She grabbed me and planted a big kiss on my mouth. I felt her tongue in my mouth as I heard our kin whoop and cheer.

She followed up the kiss by putting sunscreen on my whole body. She handled my cock, and I didn't get hard. The adults exchanged knowing looks. I suspected they knew we'd played around while in the ocean.

A half-hour later, Ellie said, "Dawn, Eric, thank you for your company. I need to leave. My mother has been looking after the baby. I need to get back and feed him." She cupped her breasts, squeezed them, and said, "The girls are full of milk. Almost painfully full."

"You should get together again," Dawn said. "Yes," Ellie agreed. The women exchanged phone numbers as Bill packed their gear.

"We can give Karen a ride home," Dawn said, "if she'd like to stay longer."

I looked on longingly. Karen said, "Sorry. I have to go now, but I'm free tonight."

"Let's have dinner," I suggested.

"Okay." We exchanged numbers and just like that, I had gotten my first dare.

After they had left, Dawn said, "She's a nice girl. Look at you. After one day at the nude beach, you have the confidence to chat up a girl and ask her to dinner, and she accepted."

"Yes. Thanks to you."

"You're welcome."

We ate the lunch we brought and stayed another two hours. Then we packed up and headed home.

^^^

I took a shower to get ready for my date with Karen. While washing, I got an erection, and it troubled me. I dressed, found grandma out on the deck, and said, "I have a problem."

"What is it?"

"Could you come to my room? I need to show you something."

We went to my room. I close the door, locked it, and unbuckled my pants as I said, "I'm worried about the size of my dick."

"Oh, Honey. I'm sure it's fine." She saw the look of distress on my face and said, "Is it five inches long? Four? Less?"

I pulled my pants and underwear down and showed her my erect cock.

"Oh, my word!" she gasped.

"You said five and a half inches was a good amount and that if a penis is too big, it can hurt a woman. My cock is seven and a half inches long when erect. Will this be a problem for Karen?"

Grandma stared at my cock. She reached out and touched it reverently. She grasped it, tried to wrap her finger around my shaft, and failed. "She looked stunned and said, "I've never held a dick so thick my fingers couldn't encircle it. She squeezed my penis and said, "Damn! That's a lot of dick."

She stood there looking and stroking my penis. She appeared to be mesmerized by it. She didn't let go of it when she looked up at me and said, "Karen will love it."

"But you said bigger isn't better."

"That was before I knew you were hung like a horse. I knew you were self-conscious about your body, and I know all men worry about the size of their penis. I figured that one reason you had a poor body image and were insecure was that you had a small cock. I wanted you to be okay with it so I told you the story I told you.

"This is a great penis. Any woman would love to have it inside her. Penises that are eight, nine, and ten inches long are the ones that hurt a woman. Really thick ones will overstretch a vagina, and long ones can bang into your cervix. Your dick is perfect. I lied to you in case you only had a four or five-inch long penis.

She pulled on my cock and led me to the bed. She said, "You're a virgin, right?"

"Yes. I've never kissed a girl until today. Karen and I kissed, and she gave me two handjobs."

"That explains why you didn't get an erection when she put sunscreen on your cock. Never mind that."

She licked her lips. and her eyes were filled with lust as she said, "Did I do a good job today helping you get over your shyness and fear of talking to strangers?"

"Yes."

"I can help you with Karen. Do you know how to arouse a woman and prepare her body for sex?"

"No."

"Would you like to? I can show you."

"That'd be great."

She smiled like the cat that ate the canary and ordered in a husky voice, "Get undressed."

As I stripped and so did she. We lay naked on the bed. Dawn gave me instructions on how to please a woman, and I practiced on her. We kissed and caressed each other. I sucked on her saggy tits and enjoyed her rubbery nipples. She sucked my cock, and I ate her pussy. It was the most fragrant, wonderful thing I ever tasted. She had me lick her clit and finger her.

I sucked on a tit and fingered her crotch and she moaned and moved her hip. "Feel how wet I am?" she said.

I shoved two fingers inside her. They slid in like they were coated with butter.

"Oh. I'm ready. I'm so fucking ready. Put it in me!" she hollered.

I mounted her and carefully slid my cock inside her vagina.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned.

"Oh. Fuck! This is wonderful," I cried.

"Yes, it is wonderful," she agreed. "Your dick is stretching as no man has for forty years."

We fucked. It was amazing for both of us. I know because my grandmother told me so. I came inside her with giant blasts of cum.

We rested and did it again. I lasted longer, and Grandma came as she rode me. I filled her cunt with spunk and loved every minute.

As we lay together in a hot, sweaty mess, she said, "You're ready. You've got the equipment and the knowledge. You just need more practice. If Karen agrees, don't be shy about screwing her tonight. Since you and I had sex twice, you'll last a long time. Long enough to make her come on your cock."

I kissed her lips and said, "Thank you for everything."

She smiled and said, "You're welcome. If you're wondering how to pay me back, invite me to your bed!"

^^^

I walked to the beach house Karen's brother-in-law had rented. Bill invited me in and said, "She isn't ready. Want a beer?"

"Sure."

We talked about sports while I waited. Karen came down the stairs followed by her sister. "Wow!" I said as I stood. "You look great."

"Thanks. Shall we go?"

We left and went to the boardwalk. We walked and talked, found a place to eat, and talked more.

"You are beautiful and so easy to talk to," I said. "I feel I've known you for years."

She blushed, smiled, and said, "That's kind of you to say. Ellie is the beautiful one."

"Don't go trying to set me up with your sister," I teased. "You're the one I like."

We shared a laugh. Then Karen adopted a serious expression and said, "Eric, I'm glad you like me. I like you. If there is any hope that we have a solid relationship, I believe we need to be honest with each other. My last boyfriend lied to me and cheated on me so maybe I'm super sensitive on this subject."

"I get it."

"I'm not beautiful," Karen. "My eyes are small, my lips are thin, and my hair is so fine I can't do anything with it. I am nice, fun, responsible, and presentable given enough time. My body is slim and fit, and my boobs are, well, you've seen then. They are what they are."

"I'm no beauty," I said and chuckled. "My best feature is I'm tall. My arms and legs resemble pipe cleaners. The only positive thing you can say about my big nose is that it gives me character. We'll never be called the beautiful couple, but we can vie for being the nicest or most interesting."

"I'd settle for being known as the ones most in love!" Karen said with a big smile and she kissed me passionately.

"May I ask you a question?"

She nodded. I blushed as I said, "Why did you jerk me off in the ocean? I liked it, and I had a problem, but you barely knew me."

"Is this a test? I said I want honesty." She laughed and said, "I will tell the truth. I wanted you to see me as a fun person. I liked you, and I wanted you to like me. You impressed me by coming to a nude beach with your grandmother. I told myself a guy who does that isn't a player."

We left the restaurant and walked on the boardwalk. We went into the arcades and played some games. It was getting late. I said, "Can I see you tomorrow?"

"You want to take me to the nude beach and ogle me?" she teased.

"Yes."

"Okay, but what about tonight? Don't you want to hold me and kiss me?"

"Yes, but where?"

"We can go to my beach house," Karen said. "It's just Bill, Ellie, and me. They won't care if we go to my bedroom."

Karen and I went to her beach house. We sat in the living room and had a drink with Bill and Ellie. Karen stood and said, "We're going upstairs to have sex."

"Okay," Ellie said. "Have fun."

When we got to her bedroom, we kissed and undressed. Her body was firmer than my grandmother's. I went through the steps I learned and found that she liked the same things that Grand did.

Her breasts were very different. They weren't as soft and pliable as those belonging to the sixty-year-old who took my virginity. I examined them carefully. I enjoyed touching and sucking on her puffy pink nipples. As I studied and caressed them, Karen said in an anxious voice, "I'm sorry they aren't bigger, and that they're pointy, and that my nipples look different than most women."

"There's no need to apologize. I love them," I said sincerely. "I'm taking my time and looking them over thoroughly because I'm new to sex. I'm fascinated by your body. Please don't think you disappoint me in any way.

She relaxed and smiled. I played with her boobs and sucked her puffy nipples. Eventually, I moved lower and explored her pussy with the same thoroughness, fascination, and delight. Her pussy was juicier and more fragrant than my grandmother's. I love it! She came when I ate her pussy.

When Karen recovered from her orgasm, we fucked. She was wild, enthusiastic, and noisy.

I thanked God that Grandmother had shown me how to make love to a woman and that I'd orgasm with her. I was barely hanging on, fighting not to climax when Karen finally cried out and came as I banged her doggie-style and pulled on her puffy nipples.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh!" Karen cried out.

"Ah. Ah!" I groaned as I slammed my dick deep inside her and filled her vagina with my cum.

"That was nice," I said when I could speak.

"Are you sure you're a virgin? That was amazing. Maybe it was your cock. You have a great cock. It's big and thick, but not scary big or scary thick."

"Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I swear when I woke up this morning, I'd never seen a woman naked and never had sex. You were the first woman to touch my cock and make me come when you do what you did in the ocean."

She smiled and got a faraway look in her eyes as if she was remembering masturbating him. She said, "Yes. It was fun jerking you off in front of a hundred people and none of them knew. I could tell that you had a nice cock. I didn't know how nice it was. It was awesome how you stretched and filled me."

She sighed and said, "You know I'm a year older than you, and I'm not a virgin."

"Yes and I'm okay with it. Can I see you tomorrow?"

"Sure. I like the nude beach."

"Me too. Do you care if my grandmother tags along?"

"No. She's cool. Bill and Ellie might want to come."

"No problem. Pick you up at nine?"

"That works for me."

^^^

The next day, Bill, Ellie, Karen, Grandmother, and I went to Gunnison. It was a beautiful summer day.

Karen and I shared a towel and helped each other with the sunscreen. Grandma asked me to do her backside. I obliged, rubbing the lotion on her body and secretly caressing the tender flesh on her butt and between her legs.

After sunbathing, we all went into the ocean. We frolicked in the cool water. The horseplay degenerated into a game of grabass. Everyone was groped and no one seemed to mind. I got a chance to fleetingly touch Ellie's magnificence pair.

She smiled at me, grabbed my cock, which was as hard as stone, and held it as she whispered, "Karen and I are very close. We share everything. She told me that she likes you and that you two had sex. Please don't break my sister's heart."

"I like Karen," I said. I was getting nervous because Ellie had a firm grip on my cock. This wasn't accidental contact. "I don't want to mess things up with your sister. What would she say if she knew you were holding my cock?"