Nude Beach Trip with Grandma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing. She said it was big. I was curious and wanted to find out for myself how large it is. You are bigger than most guys."

She looked me in the eyes and stroked my dick. I put my hands on her tits and caressed her. Of course, I wanted to touch her great pair, but that isn't why I did it. In my mind, I was standing up for Karen and myself. I wasn't going to let the beautiful sister run roughshod over us.

She winked, released my cock, and swam away from me.

Grandmother swam over to me and said, "The two of you seemed chummy."

"She told me Karen likes me."

"Everyone knows the two of you like each other. Both of you are all googly-eyed."

"She grabbed my cock and let me touch her breasts," I said.

"I thought so. She and Bill must have an understanding. He was friendly with me, grabbing my ass and boobs, and he rubbed his erection against me. Not that I minded. He did the same thing to Karen right in front of me and she was okay with it."

"Huh," I grunted.

"You should talk to Karen and make sure you're on the same page. Before you risk a broken heart, you should find out what kind of relationship she wants. Could this be serious, or is it just some summer fun?"

I chuckled and said, "Are you hoping we have a casual, open association? So you and I can continue to screw?"

Grandmother tugged on my cock, and teased in a low voice that only I could hear, "You so get me!" She announced in a loud voice, "I'm going to shore. I need to work on my tan." She left.

Karen swam over to me, hugged, kissed me, and said, "Having fun? I am."

"I am. So your sister knows we've slept together."

"Yes. I told her. We are very close. Is that a problem?"

"No. I like you and I don't care who knows. I'm surprised you told her about my dick."

Her smile vanished and her face fell. "Oh, God! Have I ruined things between us? I confess I told her you were great in bed and have a nice cock. I didn't expect her to say anything to you."

"She said you share everything. She grabbed my penis as if she owned it. I grabbed her breasts because she acted so entitled. Does she respect you or dominate you?."

Karen stared at me. Her eyes looked deep into mine. They flicked back and forth as if that would allow her to read my mind. I smiled and said, "I'm not upset. I have an older sister who is used to getting her way and treats me as a pawn she can use to achieve her objectives. I wasn't sure if Ellie grabbed me because she was curious or doesn't respect you and your things. I didn't get upset, and I fondled her breasts to say 'This is a two-street. Karen and I aren't here for your amusement. Treat us as equals, and things will be okay.'

She didn't speak.

"I saw you and Bill horseplaying. It looked like you both were having fun. He touched you and you rubbed up against him. I'm okay with that as long as it's mutual and you're not being taken advantage of."

"I love my sister, and I love Bill. I'd do anything for them, and they'd do anything for me. Ellie acts entitled at times. She's pretty, and people treat her with deference. I'm not surprised she boldly grabbed your penis to check it's size after I crowed about it."

I hugged her tightly and said, "If that's her way of saying I'm one of the family, I'm okay with it. I want you to know that you are my favorite sister."

"Thanks," she said and kissed me. "So we are going to do this? Date and tried to have a relationship?"

"I want to."

Karen took a deep breath and said, "There's something you should know.

When Ellie gave birth, there were complications. One of the baby's shoulders got stuck behind her pelvic bone so the doctor cut her, gave her an episiotomy, to quickly and safely deliver the baby."

"Oh," I grunted and looked with concern.

"Stuff like that happens. She and the baby were fine. My mother and I came to stay with Bill and Ellie to help with the new baby. After two weeks, our mother had to return home because our father became ill. I stayed. Ellie recovered slower than normal, but it was okay because I was there to run the house, do the laundry, and fix dinner for everyone.

"Ellie was great at caring for and breastfeeding the baby. She wasn't great at being a wife. Bill was patient but strains developed in their marriage over the lack of sex for Bill.

"Normally, a woman can resume relations with her husband four to six weeks after giving birth. Due to her episiotomy, Ellie's waiting period was extended to eight weeks. She had stopped having sex with Bill in the last month of her pregnancy, so Bill went three months without intercourse.

"The day came when Ellie was cleared by her doctor for sex. She and Bill were intimate, and it was very painful for Ellie. She cried and couldn't continue. Bill became angry and left the house.

"I consoled my sister and said, 'You will heal and you and Bill will be back at it soon.' She said, 'When? A week? A month? Six months? Bill will leave me or have sex with someone else.'

"Bill is a good guy, but he's at his sexual prime. Could we honestly expect him to go four, five, or six months without sex? I told her, 'I'm not dating anyone. How about I have sex with him until you're ready? I'll get my needs met, Bill gets sex, and you don't have to worry that he picks up an STD from some prostitute or falls in love with someone he met online.'

"Bill accepted our solution and he and I began having sex. There was no lying, hiding, or running around. Bill and I fucked, and we were open and honest with Ellie. My sister and I kid around and say that we share everything. When Ellie was fully healed, she and Bill began to have sex.

"He and I hook up occasionally with my sister's knowledge and approval. That is why I'm at a nude beach with my brother-in-law and why we were handsy when we splashed around in the water.

"I'm sorry. I should have told you about our unique lifestyle earlier, but to be honest, I was afraid to tell you because I was worried that I'd lose you, and you're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time.

"Do you forgive me?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

"There's nothing to forgive. I understand how you got where you are, and I think you're an extraordinary person and a loving sister. Are you upset that I copped a feel from your sister?"

"No. Her boobs are so big I'm tempted at times to grab and squeeze them!"

She got serious again and said, "I don't view life as a zero-sum game where my gains are offset by someone else's losses. I believe it can be a win-win situation. You could bed my sister and I wouldn't hate you as long as you continue to love and have sex with me."

"Deal. We are in a loving, but not a monogamous relationship," I said.

"Yes," She said and we sealed the bargain with a kiss. We called Bill and Ellie over and told them I knew everything and was okay with it.

"Good," Bill said. "Finally, someone we don't have to hide our arrangement from."

Ellie smiled, grabbed my cock, and said, "Our partners sleep together. It's only fair that we have that option. I'd like to ride this cock." She shook her chest, making her breasts bounce and sway. "Would you like to play with these?"

I looked at Karen and Bill.

Bill said, "What's good for the goose, is good for the gander."

"I won't mind," Karen said. "We are sisters who share."

"You are a beautiful woman," I said. "Yes. I'll like to have sex with you."

"Come to our house tonight at seven o'clock," Ellie said. " We'll have a dinner, I'll put the baby down, and fuck while Karen and Bill fuck next door."

"Sounds good to me."

We had lunch at the beach, gathered our supplies, and left. Everyone kissed as we said our good-byes. My grandmother said, "Everyone seems to be in good spirits."

"Yes," I said. "We are all pals. I get to fuck Ellie tonight, and Karen is having sex with Bill."

"My. My. How times have changed."

^^^

I arrived on time for dinner. I went up the stairs and rang the doorbell. Ellie answered the door and invited me in. We had a pleasant meal of Chinese take-out. I met the baby.

After dinner, we had drinks. When we finished our drinks, Bill and Karen went to a bedroom, and Ellie and I went to another.

We didn't talk. We striped and indulged our animalistic impulses. We kissed, caressed, and groped one another. She wanted to suck my cock, and I was happy to let her.

She oohed and ahhed over my dick. She gave me great head, made me orgasm, and swallowed my load. I recovered quickly and pounced on her breasts. I played with them, caressing, hefting, and squeezing them. Then I sucked in her dark nipples and drank her milk.

When I had my fill, I slid down her curvaceous body and licked her pussy. It was as tasty as her sister's. Maybe a little muskier. Then we fucked. She could not say enough good things about my cock. About how I stretched, filled her, and touched her in ways her husband never did.

We rotated through five positions, and she cooed and squealed the whole time. She ended up on top of me.

"I have to ride your big, fat cock," she explained.

"No problem. I love looking at and playing with your tits."

"Try to leave some milk," she said and laughed. "I have to feed the baby in the morning."

"I'm not making any promises!"

We rutted like animals and came with loud screams as pleasure surged through our bodies. After we cried out, I heard Karen and Bill howl. We met up afterward in a disheveled, barely clothed state. Bill, Karen, and I had a beer. The mom drank juice. There were smiles all around.

Karen invited me to the bathroom to wash. We shared a shower. I fucked her from behind while standing and pressing her against the wall. We had just finished when Bill and Ellie came into the bathroom nude. They hurried us out and hopped into the shower.

Karen and I dried our bodies. I sat on the closed toilet lid; she sat on my lap. I played with her puffy nipples as we watched her sister and brother-in-law fuck in the shower.

My erection pressed into her ass, and I asked, "Karen, do we have time for another go?"

Her answer was to stand, slot my dick at her opening and slid down my pole. She did most of the work, bouncing up and down on my member while we watched the other couple screw.

They screamed and came; we gasped and came.

After a rest and more washing, we made a date for another trip to Gunnison"

"See you at nine," I said.

I gave her and her sister goodnight kisses and went home.

"How was your date?" my mother asked.

"Great. I'm bushed. I think I'll go to bed."

"Good night," my mother said. I kissed her cheek and froze as I thought, "My lips have been on Ellie's and Karen's pussies. What if I didn't wash well enough and Mom smells their scent?" I pulled my head away from hers quickly and headed up the stairs two at a time.

I stopped to catch my breath in the second-floor hall. As I breathed deeply, Grandmother's door swung open, and she asked, "How was your evening?"

"Eventful." I entered her room and told her about the 'sisters who share' and how I fucked them both. I got hard as I told her the tale. Grandmother got excited too, so we stripped, fucked quietly, and achieved a sweet release.

As we lay in each other's arms, Grand said, "You've come a long way since we got here. Be careful."

"I will."

^^^

I slept in the next morning and stumbled down to breakfast. I poured myself a cup of coffee while my mother made me a bowl of oatmeal. She put it in front of me and asked, "What are you going to do today?"

"Go to the beach with Grandma and Karen and maybe her sister and husband."

"That sounds like fun. Can I join you?"

I put my cup down, looked at Grandma, and said, "I don't think you'll like the beach we go to."

"Why not?"

"It's a nude beach," Dawn said.

"Oh," my mother said. She paused, smiled, and said, "I'm game. I never told you, Eric, but your father and I went to a nude beach on our honeymoon. We enjoyed it. I hate the feel of a soaking wet bathing suit on my skin and would like to get rid of the lines on my back, so I can wear my backless dresses."

"You'd really go to a nude beach with your son?" I screeched.

"Why not?" she answered.

Dawn snickered. I believe she sensed my discomfort and said, "Eric, if you can put up with seeing my saggy, old body, you can handle your mother's firmer, fitter body."

"Great. It's settled. What time do we leave?" my mother asked.

"As soon as I pack the drinks, food, and sunscreen," her mother said.

We drove over to Karen's house. I went up to the door and explained the situation. "My mother wants to go to Gunnison. She was at a nude beach twenty-five years ago, enjoyed it, and wants to sunbathe naked."

Bill, Karen, and Ellie were at the door, heard my story, and laughed. Karen teased, "I'm sensing you don't want your mother there."

"Of course, I don't want her there!"

"I got to see this," Ellie said.

"We'll grab our stuff and be down in a minute," Bill said. "I'll follow you in my car."

Our caravan hit the road. I was praying a bridge would be washed out, or some terrible accident would close the roads and prevent us from getting there, but no such luck.

We parked. Introductions were made, and we hiked to the beach. Grandmother found us a spot and was instantly nude. My mother was quick to disrobe, and stood tall with her hands on her hips, breathing deeply, and said, "This is wonderful. Smell the salt air, listen to the crashing waves, and feel that warm sun. I'm so glad I came."

I stayed behind her to limit my view. I saw her bare butt. On any other woman, I would have said that's a fine, firm derriere, but I couldn't get over the fact that it was my mom's bum.

Everyone got undressed, except for me. They set up our camp and got out the sunscreen. Dawn handed her daughter a bottle and my mother proceeded to apply the lotion. As she rubbed some on her chest, she said, "Where's Eric?"

Bill pointed, and my mother turned to face me. She asked, "How come you're not naked?.

I couldn't answer. I was in shock from seeing too much naked-mom flesh.

I saw her breasts and bush and worried I'd go blind. Seeing her rub lotion on her tits and reaching between her legs to put sunscreen on her inner thighs and her sex almost caused me to faint. I heard my friends snickering in the background.

Karen and Ellie came to me and began to undress me. "Normally, he's the first one undressed," Dawn said. "Marie, I think your presence has shaken him."

Marie came forward and watched as the other women removed my clothes. She said, "Darling, you are an adult now. I thought our relationship would evolve, and instead of mother-child, we'd be friends."

Karen took my shirt off. Ellie knelt and removed my shoes. My mother showed me no mercy. She pulled forcefully on my shorts, and they and my underwear slid down, and my penis came into view.

"Oh, God!" I moaned.

"It isn't anything I haven't seen before," my mother said and laughed.

"For some reason, I don't find that thought comforting," I said as Ellie pulled my clothes to the ground and had me step out of them.

The rest of the crew was naked. Karen grabbed my hand and pulled me to the ocean. We ran into the water until we tumbled and fell. As I wiped the cool water out of my eyes, Karen laughed and said, "If only you could see your face. It's pale as if you've seen a ghost."

"It's worse than that. I've seen my mother naked!"

Karen laughed loudly.

The day at the beach did not get any better for me. My mother and friends sunbathed, chatted, and appeared to be having a great time. For me, it was a nightmare as every time I looked my mother's way, I caught her in positions that displayed her tits, ass, or pussy.

For example, I was sunbathing with my eyes closed, and I heard the group laughing. I opened my eyes, and my mother was telling a story in an animated way. She was dancing, shimmying her shoulders, and causing her boobs to jiggle and quake. My eyes focused on her bobbing breasts, and I cringed because I enjoyed the sight.

Another time, I turned to look at the ocean and caught my mother bending over as she got something out of the cooler. Her round ass was in the center of the frame, and I couldn't help but see her fat labia and brown, crinkled asshole.

The third incident that haunts me happened when I fell asleep sunbathing and heard a seagull screech. I woke and turned toward the sound and discovered Ellie, Karen, and my mother standing in a circle by my head talking. The sisters were turned, so their hips faced me. My mother was slightly further away and facing me. Her legs were parted, and as I looked up it was like seeing a high-definition upskirt view of a woman not wearing panties. I saw her pubic hair and her pussy.

I went out into the ocean and bumped into my grandmother. Karen soon joined us. Both told me I seemed off and asked what was wrong. I explained that seeing my mother naked was awkward for me, and I told them about the three incidents where I found myself staring at her private parts.

"I'm sorry, son," I heard my mother say. "I came here to be free, to feel young again, and enjoy the sun. I didn't know it would be so traumatic for you. I'll leave."

I was startled to hear her voice and embarrassed. I turned quickly and saw her wipe a tear from her eye. She looked crushed, and I felt horrible.

"Wait," I said, and I embraced her. As I held her, I said, "I'm being childish. I'm sorry to make you sad. I like being nude, but it's a new experience for me. Grandma brought me here to overcome my shy nature, and it has made me a more confident person, but I see there is still room for growth."

I squeezed her tighter and said, "I love you. We've never been a family that indulged in casual nudity. I think I was overwhelmed by the taboo factor of seeing my mother's bits. I need to get my head on straight and remember that all nudity isn't about sex."

Grandmother and Karen came and joined the hug. We were a loving, accepting, forgiving, warm ball of human flesh. Just as I got comfortable in my skin, my mother said, "What you said was very wise and true." She snickered and said, "So I guess you've been naked with Karen and had sex. Are you being safe?"

"Oh, Mom," I whined.

Karen laughed at my embarrassment and said. "Yes and yes. Eric and I are boyfriend and girlfriend. We are having sex safely. I'm on the pill."

The circle broke up. My mother looked at Karen, and then at me, and said, "Good. Eric, I like this girl. Treat her right. Mother, thank you for all you've done to bring my son out of his shell. His father and I were struggling with strategies to improve his self-esteem. We never considered going to a nude beach, but it appears to have done the trick."

We returned to the beach. I was happier and fully engaged. We had a great time, and I had no more qualms about seeing my mother naked. For a forty-year-old gal, she looked good. Her bottom was nicely rounded. Her breasts sagged but were still ripe and attractive although her nipples pointed below the horizon.

The group went into the water to cool off. Karen and Grandma tried to dunk me. The horseplay escalated to tickling, splashing, and a general free-for-all of grab-ass. Everyone participated. I touched special parts of all the women including my mother. She laughed and rubbed up against Bill and me.

After the fun and games, we stood in waist-high water talking. A wave jostled my mother, causing her to bump into me. My dick brushed her thigh, reflexively she reached down and pushed it aside.

My erection sprung back and hit her leg again. She grabbed it this time, still not recognizing what it was. She explored the thickness and length of my penis before turning red in the face, releasing it, and saying, "Oh. Sorry, Eric. When it first bumped into me, I didn't know what it was. Your penis is very large,"