Nude Beach Trip with Grandma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandmother said, "Yes, he is well-endowed."

"Karen is a lucky girl," my mother added.

Karen hollered, "I am a lucky, well-satisfied girl!"

"Oh, dear," my mother said. "Me and my big mouth."

We all laughed. At first, my mom was embarrassed. Then she joined in.

"Eric, Karen," my mother said. "I know you don't have money for a hotel room. I don't want you to have sex in dark alleys or other unsafe areas. You can have sex in our beach house."

Karen and I thanked and hugged her.

We had lunch, had more fun in the sun, and returned home. We got out of the car when we arrived at Karen's beach house. Everyone hugged and said goodbye.

"Will we see you at the beach tomorrow, Marie?" Ellie asked.

"Not tomorrow," Marie replied. "My husband is coming down tomorrow afternoon."

"Is Angie still planning to arrive tomorrow, Mom?" I asked.

"Yes. Your sister isn't sure when she'll get here."

^^^

I saw Karen that night. We strolled hand-in-hand on the boardwalk and had pizza for dinner. Afterward, we went to my beach house. We chatted and watched television with Grand and my mother, and then went upstairs.

We had great sex. Loud, exuberant sex. I'm sure my family heard us. They didn't say anything when we came downstairs. I blushed. My face felt warm.

I walked my girlfriend home, and we walked in to find Ellie naked, kneeling, sitting on her heels, and sucking Bill's cock. Karen giggled and said, "I see the party has started."

"That's right," her sister said as she stroked Bill's unit. It was shorter and thinner than mine.

"Join us," Bill said.

"I've got to use the bathroom," Karen said, and she left the room.

"Eat me," Ellie ordered as she raised her bottom and spread her legs.

I quickly undressed and got behind Ellie. I caressed and kissed her ass and then licked and ate her pussy.

When Karen came back, she was naked. She laughed and asked, "How can I fit in?" She climbed up on the sofa Bill was sitting on, stood over him, and brought her pussy to his mouth. He leaned his head back and licked her pussy.

We re-arranged ourselves a couple of times. Karen sucked Bill's and my dick. I kissed, sucked, and fingered both women. We all took a turn feeding on Ellie's breasts.

"Umm," Karen grunted after sucking and swallowing her sister's breastmilk. "It's sweeter than I expected."

We fucked in various positions. I pounded Karen, and Bill screwed his wife. The four of us climaxed. After a rest break, we resumed with different partners. Bill dumped a load on top of mine in Karen, and I made his wife scream out my name.

"Oh, Eric! Oh! Fuck! Oh, Eric!"

We lay naked on the living room furniture and floor, resting and enjoying the blissful feelings great sex provides.

Karen said, "I've got to get some sleep." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and pushed me out the door after I got dressed. She said, "Goodbye, Eric. See you tomorrow."

It was a nice, warm night. I walked around the small beach town before heading home. The front door was unlocked. I entered an empty living room and headed up to bed. The stairs squeaked, announcing that I was home. Grandma popped out of her room and said, "Ah. You're home. How was your evening?"

"Eventful," I said, and I told her about the sex.

"That sounds exciting," she said. She reached out and put a hand on my crotch. She laughed and said, "Yes. Someone is excited." She pulled her nightgown off, exposing her slim, nude body. She knelt in front of me and started working on freeing my cock.

"What are you doing? We're in the hall. Mom might catch us!"

"She's asleep or maybe not. Doesn't the possibility of discovery increase the thrill?" She took my dick in her mouth. She pulled off and said, "I see you didn't have time to wash. Who am I tasting on your cock?"

"Karen. I can wash..."

"It's okay. I've tasted pussy before."

She wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked, washing the other woman's vaginal fluid off my prick.

"Oh. That's nice," I said. "Someday, you'll have to tell me about when you tasted pussy."

I moaned and played with her soft saggy breasts and her erect, rubbery nipples. She stood, leaned over, grabbed the railing, and said, "Put your magnificent cock in me."

I moved awkwardly, shuffling my feet because my pants and underwear were around my ankles. I got behind her, and slid it in.

"Oh! You're so big," my grandmother moaned.

We fucked in the hallway. Grand fingered her cunt as I slammed into her from behind. We crested, moaned, and slumped over. She was bent over the railing, and I lay on top of her.

Not a bad way to end my day!