All Comments on 'Nude beach with Friends Wife Ch. 01'

by hammondo

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousalmost 4 years ago

I like the danger in this story. How long do you keep them from fucking? That is the question.

SexyShelSexyShelalmost 4 years ago
Very good.

Is there to be more story about later in the day evening ?

hammondohammondoalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Chapter 2 in development. You'll have to wait and read how far Sarah is persuaded to go.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damned good

Extremely good story! Short but intense build up. The almost but not quite fucking was incredible. I'm dearly hoping for a sequel th this in the evening before their flights in the morning. Well done.

ironmoose007ironmoose007almost 4 years ago
Great start!

I loved that she put their marriages first. That was huge. But lust is a fickle chick, and she will get you quickly into dangerous territory.. Will they hold out, I don't think so. Great story 5 stars.

P.s. I hope he fucks her cross eyed....hee hee..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story!

Well written and paced with a plot that was much more believable than most stories. The stage was set when both were in favor of exploring the nude beach but their spouses declined. Other than the dumbness of letting the hotel have their passports to COPY (no country makes you PROVE you are a foreigner prior to collecting a tourist tax), the plot made sense. The missing passports created a viable reason for them to remain at the resort alone. The story certainly established that "the mind" is the most important sex organ, and their enjoyment of simply making out was presented well. Since this is chapter 1, I expect there will be more to follow, but if the story ended now, it would still be an excellent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I feel for the spouses

During our first year of marriage I tricked my wife into attending the nearest nude beach with me. At the time she was PISSED and refused to ditch her bottoms. This surprised me as I was the prude.

over ten years later my younger brother thanked me for letting my wife introduce him to nudism first chance he got in a way that made it clear he believed I knew and approved. He heard about it from my sister. I faked tepid approval and then asked my wife about it as soon as I was able. She told me her side of things. She is game for most anything but needs to be mentally prepared for it.

When she confided in her sister-in-law about the trip she made it sound better than it was for my wife because she had truly gotten over it and wanted to go again, but without me. She apologized but she didn't want me to know she wanted to try it one more time to have a better memory of it. That made her sister-in-law want to try it, but not with her husband, my wife's brother, as he is WAY more of a prude. So they went together. It was mid-week off season so much better for them. Each of the next ones was also when she mentioned it and they asked her to take them.

She next took her sister, MY sister (without and then later with the husband), several of her co-workers (one at a time and from different jobs), a young couple from church and my younger brother. She didn't want me to know she liked nudism because she liked it at her own pace and time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Awesome! I would love to be in this man's situation. I love sunbathing with beautiful women who are wearing bikinis or even less.

I would love for a woman gently to tweak my nipples while we sunbathed. Nothing sexual of course (LOL); just her being affectionate with my nipples. I would love for my partner to tell other women how sensitive my nipples are! Nothing turns me on more than a woman playing with my insanely sensitive man-nipples!

erotikoserotikosover 3 years ago
Exquisite Story!!

Well written, nicely paced, excellent character development, an original plot AND some very hot sex! What's not to like? Clearly a five star effort, wish I could give you more. Do keep up the good work, and give that sexy bitch the wonderful fucking our dirty sod is lusting for.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
A great stroke story

The long time lusting after one another creates a great build up. That and of course the fondling on the beach creates a highly erotic scene. I would have loved to have seen them throw caution to wind and fuck. I loved it.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
SUPER HOT STORY!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Very well written!!! Really hot! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NO FRIENDS HERE, MOVE ALONG...................................

Disgusting fucking cheaters. Nothing new, nice or likable avout these bottom feeding assholes. I hope thier spouses find something on social media that depicts the beach antics and divorce the asses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
“but the only solution was for Sarah and I to remain”

I’m sure the only solution was for Sarah to remain but I’m not sure the only solution was for I to remain.

Sounds wrong, doesn’t it?

Then you should have written, “but the only solution was for Sarah and me to remain.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We went to a nude resort for the first time this summer. It was also swinger friendly. He stripped right away and even with his larger than it should be tummy felt right at home! It took me a day to drop the bottoms to my abreviated swim suit but I did and enjoyed the next 4 days. And we hooked up with 2 other couples!!! That was best of all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars. Well written, a lot of action for two people dedicated to keeping their marriages intact and not going what they both considered that final step.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Delicious. Loved it.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale3 months ago

Super hot and well done. Great build up. I'll check out some more stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Good story about satisfying the itch for each other.

One of my husband's golfing bodies always showed his interest in me when we were together.

A couple years later, I scratched that itch, twice. He wasn't hung but he could deliver that orgasm or two, or three you needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhammondo@hammondo
Self-confessed, middle aged "perv", obsessed with all matters sexual and sensual. I will be writing a variety of stories, across a number of different categories. None of them are true. But all have some basis in reality. However small that may be. All will have been triggere...