Nude beach with Friends Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made out, off and on, for an hour or more. We really were well matched in our love of sensual, passionate, French kissing. We were like teenagers, discovering the joys of intimacy.

When we weren't kissing -- and often when we were -- we were caressing each other. As she'd (very sensibly) made clear, not in too overtly a sexual way. But with sensuality and tenderness.

But the conversations, principally initiated by Sarah, were most certainly sexual. And belied the tenderness we were displaying to any casual observers.

"So, tell me," she asked "Do you think about me a lot?"

It was clear she was something of an egotist. And certainly, as she'd said earlier, got off on being desired. But I didn't need to lie about any of this. I was realising how much it would turn her on. But, also eager to articulate my feelings, I explained how much she had featured in my sexual day-dreaming.

"If I'm having a wank -- whilst not watching porn -- I very regularly imagine I'm fucking you. Or kissing you, or sucking your tits, or licking you, or being gobbled by you."

"In fact, even when I'm watching porn, I often try and find pornstars that look like you, so that I can imagine it's you in the shoot, being fucked senseless by some big cocked co-star."

"And if the shoot ends -- as of course it often does -- with a big cumshot over the girl's tits or face, I often come at the same time. Imagining it's me coating you with my pent-up jizz."

This was having an affect on me. It seemed to be having an even bigger effect on Sarah. She was delighting in these revelations. Her nipples were erect, her face was flushed and she was continuing to squirm into the sand.

"Fucking hell," she purred, "You're even more of a perve than I imagined. I love it!" she exclaimed.

As restrained as we were by the situation, i.e. the public nature of it, I wasn't in a particular rush to get back to the hotel. I've always loved the build up and am not one of those men who need to get straight to the "main course". Plus, I was really enjoying our al fresco foreplay.

At least, I'd assumed it was foreplay. I was expecting, as I imagine most would have, that this was a prelude to some hardcore fucking, when we were alone.

"Talking of pent-up jizz," I said, "I'm in no rush right now, but I'm so looking forward to fucking you senseless later and releasing the spunk which is boiling up in my balls."

"What, are you mad?" Sarah gasped. "There's no way we are going to fuck."

"Just think of the damage that would do to our families and our relationships. I can't imagine that you thought we would."

I was thinking that, if our families ever became aware of what we'd already done then it would be severely damaging. In fact, I was absolutely certain that if Julie ever discovered even sketchy details of this afternoon, she'd go ballistic. And would throw me out of the house.

Any protestation of mine that, "we didn't actually fuck," would cut no ice with her at all.

But I could see that Sarah was deadly serious in her stance. Plus, I was of course, VERY keen to, at least continue what we'd been doing. And get some form of relief later in the day. So, I kept my counsel and tried to explain myself.

"Of course, I do understand that. And there is absolutely nothing I'd do that would come between you and James, or Julie and I."

"But you have got me worked up to a crescendo. And I'm pretty sure the same goes for you too."

"I'm as turned as you are," Sarah agreed. "And absolutely desperate for you to get me off. But we can't fuck. That would just be wrong."

Once again, I was pretty sure that most people, certainly our respective spouses, would consider everything we'd done so far as "wrong". But I bit my tongue.

"When we get back to the hotel," she went on, "I'll need you to finger fuck me to a HUGE orgasm. And I'll give you a sensational oily wank. But fucking is out of the question."

"Ok," I relented, "But how about that oily wank is an oily tit wank?"

"You men are all the same," she laughed, "All obsessed by my tits. But it's a deal. If you give the orgasm I want and need, you can coat these beauties with your spunk!"

So saying, she fondled her own tits in a particularly lascivious fashion.

Ground rules for future engagement set, we enjoyed another hour or two on the beach. Continuing to play with each other. But also "having a letch", as Sarah put it, at others on the beach.

For those who've never been on a naturist beach it seems the pickings are generally slim. Its not always full of the young and the beautiful. In fact, quite the opposite.

That said, there were an older German couple - probably in their 50s - who were sat near us. Obviously not young. And maybe not beautiful. But certainly in really good shape.

And clearly very comfortable at revealing themselves to all and sundry. Which was maybe no surprise given the enormous appendage the man had between his legs. It really was a most impressive specimen.

"Fucking hell," said Sarah, when she set eyes on it. "I'm not sure if I'm turned on, or frightened, by that."

"I wonder how big it gets when it's erect? Maybe I'll see if I can find out?" God, she was a slut!

Big cock's partner was tall and slim, with long, toned legs. And both of them were, perhaps unusually for their age, sporting a number of piercings.

We'd gone for a stroll down to the sea to cool off. Though I think, principally, Sarah saw it as an opportunity to parade along the beach, so that the maximum number of fellow sunbathers could feast on her curves.

As we walked back to our towels the German couple struck up a conversation with us.

"Your first time on a clothing optional beach?" the man asked.

"How can you tell?" I replied, curiously. As I thought we both looked pretty comfortable by now in this environment.

"You have a lot of white skin," he laughed.

"I'm Steffan," he said, whilst standing up to introduce himself. "And this is my partner, Greta,"

They were a friendly couple, with excellent English and we sat down on the edge of their towels to chat to them. They'd been naturists for years and loved the freedom they felt it gave them.

"But I think Steffan also likes to show off his very big cock to the world," laughed Greta.

I laughed with them, explaining that, "Sarah feels the same about her big tits."

She playfully punched me. And rubbed said tits on my chest. And then, briefly, in my face.

We were just feet away from them but they both sat, legs akimbo, completely uninhibited. They had a small windbreak behind them so we were not quite as visible to others on the beach as we had been.

Greta opened her legs and it was impossible not to stare at her prominent pussy lips. Particularly as we noticed that her piercings extended to her clit!

"Wow," exclaimed Sarah, "didn't that hurt?"

"Not really," replied Greta. "And it's worth it" she smiled. "It makes my clit so much more sensitive!"

As she said this, Steffan reached across and inserted a finger gently into her pussy, with another lightly rubbing her pierced clit.

"Oooh, stop that," she shuddered. "Wait until we get back to our apartment later."

"That sounds and looks really horny," responded Sarah. "I don't have any piercings, but my pussy is soooo sensitive itself right now."

As she said this, checking that she was shielded from view, she starting gently frigging herself.

The effect, on both Steffan and I, was entirely predictable. We were both rock hard. Even more so when Greta started doing the same to herself.

Steffan's cock was, perhaps, more of a "shower" than a "grower". But it was still a mighty weapon. And grew further as Greta played with his balls. Sarah was almost salivating at the size of it.

Sarah reached across and gave me a few surreptitious strokes of my own cock. But just a few. One thing I'd discovered is that it's a little easier to frig a pussy out of sight of others on a beach than it is to wank a cock.

As much as I was enjoying both the voyeurism and exhibitionism of this scene it was also driving me wild. I needed, to come. But I wanted to do that when I could give full vent to my feelings. And not do it quietly on the beach. As horny as this undoubtedly was.

"Sorry both," I explained to Steffan and Greta, "I'd love to stay and play. But Sarah has had me worked up all day. I really need to go back to our hotel and get her to empty these poor, aching balls."

"I understand completely," laughed Steffan. "I need Greta to do the same for me."

We quickly packed up our belongings, giving my engorged dick a little time to abate and bade them farewell. Before, arm in arm, we trekked back over the cliffs and along the "standard" beach to our accommodation.

As soon as we opened the door to our hotel room, we were all over each other.

Whilst we'd been "making out" for several hours we'd been conscious that there were others on the beach.

As much as we were both exhibitionists, we weren't daft enough - or uncaring enough about the families around us -- to be too overt in our kissing and groping. Even with our 50 something German soulmates. But now, with no-one else to worry us, we pounced on each other.

Our tongues were down each other's throats in seconds flat and our hands were pawing our bodies. We tore off our clothing and were grinding against each other, standing up, barely inside the hotel room.

"As much as I've feasted on them visually, I've just got to finally get my lips on those magnificent tits. And my fingers into that hot, juicy, pussy." I demanded.

"Jeez, you are dripping, you're so fucking wet."

"Oh fucking hell," she gasped, as I munched on her tits. "You're not the only one with sensitive nipples. I love what you're doing. Now bite them gently" she begged.

"My cunt is on fire. Keep sucking on those tits and finger my pussy and my clit," she demanded.

I pushed her back on the bed and lay next to her. My pulsing cock rubbing against her leg, whilst I alternated between kissing her and sucking her tits. And, alongside that, finger fucking her whilst manipulating her clit with my thumb.

I would have been very happy to continue this for some time. But it was apparent that Sarah was already very close to orgasm.

"Oh my fucking god, I'm so close, suck my tits" she panted, as she arched her back. "That's it, frig my clit, oh fuck, oh fuck, YESSSSSS........"

And she collapsed back on the bed, laying there quivering and panting.

I gave her some moments to come down from her orgasm, just caressing her gently. As she lay there, she twitched occasionally, especially if I got anywhere near her pussy.

"Fuck me, that was a big one. My pussy and especially my clit are just too sensitive to touch when I've come like that. You'll need to give me a little time to recover before you finger me again."

"But I'll DEFINITELY need you to do that. One orgasm, big as that was, won't be enough for me today, after all the foreplay we've been engaging in."

"Happy to help," I replied. "But right now, I really need to come myself. Wrap those tits around my cock and give me the relief I desperately need." I demanded of her.

"Hang on a second," she said, "let me lube them up a little." As she scooted to the bathroom and poured some baby oil on her tits and into her magnificent cleavage.

"Now, fuck these big tits with that hard, pulsing cock of yours. I want to see you coat them with your hot, creamy, spunk....."

There's no such thing as a "bad" orgasm. But, clearly, some are more powerful and more memorable, than others. This, I'm pretty sure, was the most powerful and most memorable of my life. It was the culmination of 15 years of lusting and several hours of "edging", in the horniest of situations.

I could feel it building, it seemed, in my toes. I could certainly feel it working its way up from by balls and through my shaft. From our conversations earlier I knew how much Sarah enjoyed dirty talk.

"Oh fuck," I cried out. "You are so fucking horny. I love those gorgeous tits of yours. They've driven me insane. I'm going to cover them with my thick, hot, spunk. Fuck, fuck, fuck........I'm coming!!!!!"

And I really did shower those tits with spunk. Though the first shot was so powerful it hit her squarely on her chin. It was an impressive load, even if I say so myself. Sarah looked down at those spunky tits, reveling in the effect she'd had on me.

Very slowly she scooped up some of the spunk that was coating her tits and, porn star style, stuck out her tongue and dripped my jizz on to it. Slowly swirling it around, savouring the taste before swallowing it theatrically.

"Mmm," she purred, "very tasty. Care to try some?" As she pooled another load on to her finger before feeding it to me.

I've never been squeamish about tasting my own come. My thinking is, if I expect someone to swallow it, I should at least be prepared to have a taste of my own "medicine". So, I took it from her eagerly and followed Sarah's lead as I pretended to savour the taste.

But, before I could swallow it, she dived in for another kiss. We lay there, with our tongues duelling against each other, coated in my jizz.

This time, it was not the more sensual kissing we'd enjoyed on the beach. It was passionate and almost forceful. I held Sarah's head, caressing her temples, raking my hands through her hair. Then massaging the back of her head. A technique the I knew drove Julie wild. In fact, she enjoyed it so much I'd looked up what is was called; occipital massage apparently.

I also took a chance and started to pull Sarah's hair. Not hard, but enough to tilt her head back. And, as I did this, I was gently biting her neck. This combination was, once again, driving her wild.

My cock was twitching again, but it would take me a little longer to recover. But it had obviously been long enough since Sarah's orgasm for the hyper-sensitivity in her clit and pussy to have abated.

She grabbed my hand and rubbed it against her. I briefly pulled it away from her groin and took the opportunity to scoop up the last of my spunk from her tits and use it as a lubricant. Not that she needed it!

"Fucking hell," I exclaimed, "you are dripping wet. In fact, your cunt is squelching."

"You really have got me so worked up today," she gasped. "I can't remember ever feeling this horny, for so long."

I beamed at the compliment. And set to work bringing her to orgasm number two of the afternoon. It didn't take long. Munching on her tits, with a couple of fingers jammed into her pussy, and a thumb playing on her clit she was soon arching her back and crying out again.

"Ooh, you dirty fucker, frig my clit, finger my juicy cunt, fuckkkkkkkkkkkk.........."

She almost snapped my fingers off with the paroxysms in her pussy, before she pushed me away again.

This time we were both sated. We cuddled up together and for a few blissful, post-orgasmic, minutes we dozed off.


12