All Comments on 'Nude beach with Friends Wife Ch. 02'

by hammondo

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
horrible people

good story but horrible people. Even before the intercourse they crossed the line and how ridiculous to think that doing what they did, before intercourse, wouldn't harm their family or friendships had that been discovered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun

It would have been interesting if Julie and James had "arraigned" for the passports to go missing and had a tryst of their own back in the UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Excellent story - how about a couple of chapters about the other couple getting together whilst their partners were having fun at the hotel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Stories

This was a very HOT story! Had great anticipation wondering if they were going to screw.

hammondohammondoalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Anonymous. I'm glad you thought it a good story. And your observation of the morals of the protagonists may be correct. But this is, of course, an erotic - not romantic - fiction site. And this is a sexual fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Missed opportunities

I think you missed a trick with the German couple. Yes with the excuse of them not getting between their marriages, they could have swapped. But even not doing that, watching the other couple while bringing the other off or some group fondling.

I think you could have made more of their night out. People obviously seeing and acknowledging in the restaurant. In the club having others grinding or more against them both.

Then obviously the tryst between Julie and James.

That said it was good fun and pretty well written and paced, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
foreplay

So much hot foreplay for us readers here, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

A great story, and one I’m sure many can relate to in the fantasy of taking someone so close and off limits for unbridled fucking!

I’d love to hear about a follow up ‘back home’ or a future holiday that ignited too many hidden passions and desires....

Very well written with a great pace and level of description too. I really hope it’s not your last submission!

hammondohammondoalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks for the positive feedback. The suggestions of a tryst between James and Julie are interesting. However, I've got lots of other stories in mind, in different categories. So a sequel/spin-off from this, if I ever came to write it, would be a long way off. My next story will be a little gentler in the "first time" category

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 4 years ago

good little stroker,,well written, well paced..could have been so much more but WTH!

GoofyRobGoofyRobalmost 4 years ago

Overall I was eating my heart out. I too am married to the conservative shy lady. She does love to touch but not much else. I few,words scrumbled. Sometimes terms get overused and boring. I will keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Prrrrrfect!

Well done!!!! I loved the set up and how the sexual tension built between the characters and the sex unfolded so naturally. Vicarious fun! Keep writing!!!!

erotikoserotikosover 3 years ago
NO, NO, NO!

This tale, albeit well told, still must NOT end this way! This man and woman are too sweetly suited for each other to simply take the coward's way out and say they "lived happily ever after" with their respective disappointing fuck spouses. After they had reached sexual nirvana with the partners of their dreams? Bloody hell, this one screams for a hot, sensual sequel, so let's quit wanking off and get to it, lad!

Again, a clear 5* rating awarded for excellent writing, and hot damn sex,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lacks Empathy

Liked the story, however, it lacks empathy. I think the story would have been much better if their feelings of guilt were expressed more and they were more hesitant to engage sexually. They not only cheated on their spouses they broke unspoken vows with their closest friends and that’s not even mentioned. True friends don’t secretly fuck their friend’s spouse.

It was obvious they were going to fuck by the end of the first chapter but wished they hadn’t saving at least one sexual act for only their spouse out of minimal respect for their marriage.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Might as well fuck.

Everything else that they did would never pass the husband/wife test. A great fuck story. Very arousing. A good happy ending. After the first encounter the lust and anticipation would never be matched another time. Great just the way it is. I loved it.

hammondo is now one of my favorites.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
FANTASTIC second part!!!

Great continuation of the story!!!!!

VERY HOT!!!

Maybe some comparison with hubby and wife would have made it even hotter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spellbound!!!

Loved every word of this erotically enticing tale. The words almost made me feel I could taste Sarah. Reminded me so much of my much earlier days with my wife on an occasional vacation without the children. Bravo, brave - well done!

Jimmy119_190Jimmy119_190over 3 years ago

Loved this story and would love a contuation if

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

So glad they did it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You never know, Julie and James may well have been banging away with each other just as you and Sarah were doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 stars. wonderful ending, glad they managed to satisfy each other's desires without getting caught or him getting her pregnant.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

Thank you

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is about the best erituc story I have ever read!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's nice to see someone with an exceptional command of the English language. The story was fun, sexy and quite erotic. Thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you.

TedditchTedditch6 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Would like to hear that they did get together in another holiday scenario and discover that their partners are screwing.

MisterteaMistertea4 months ago

(from part 1) "..but the only solution was for Sarah and I to remain for an extra day"

*Sarah and me

There are several other examples. It's a very great shame, given the perkiness and verve of your writing, that you trip up so often on that bit of basic grammar. This thing of using "..and I" all the time, rather than where appropriate, only arose in very recent years, so most people can't blame their teachers for teaching them wrongly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhammondo@hammondo
Self-confessed, middle aged "perv", obsessed with all matters sexual and sensual. I will be writing a variety of stories, across a number of different categories. None of them are true. But all have some basis in reality. However small that may be. All will have been triggere...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES