Nude beach with Friends Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she said this she continued grinding. But this time she started to move up and down against my cock, getting - I felt and hoped - perilously close, on the down stroke, to impaling her pussy on my dick. An act/accident that I tried to encourage, by straining upwards against her.

"Actually, after I've come like that, what I REALLY like is to have my pussy stretched by a hard, pulsing, cock," she moaned into my ear.

I swiftly flipped her over and switched positions. She was now on her back, whilst I hovered above. My engorged dick just inches from entering her.

I began doing to her, what she'd just being doing to me. Rubbing my dick up and down, on the very bottom of her abdomen. Just inches away from her gaping pussy. As wet as she was, I knew that I could have been deep inside her, with absolutely no effort at all, in a split second. In fact, it required a very considerable effort to STOP doing just that.

That became infinitely harder as I started to rub the tip of my dick against the meaty lips of her pussy. One tiny slip and I'd be deep inside her...

Looking down on her, as I hovered above, I played back to her, almost verbatim, what she'd said to me on the beach, earlier in the day.

"I hope you're not suggesting that we fuck?" I teased. "Just think of the damage that might do to our families and our relationship."

"Just shut up and fuck me now!" was her simple response. "Before I change my mind."

So, slowly at first, I did just that! I pulled back and, initially, just entered the bulbous head of my cock into her. Pausing, I gazed deep into her eyes. Where I could clearly see my lust for her reflected.

After another pause, I pushed hard.

And there I was, balls deep, after 15 years of lusting, in the woman of so many of my sexual dreams.

"Oh my god," I exhaled, realising I'd been holding my breath. "That feels so so fucking good. I can't believe I'm finally inside your glorious cunt."

Part of me was screaming to just fuck her senseless and get the relief I was now desperate for. But, having waited this long, I was determined to make the most of the opportunity and make it last. I wanted to enjoy it for as long as I could.

I also knew that this may be - probably would be - the only time I ever got to fuck Sarah. But the better the experience was for her, the more chance there was, even if it were a slim one, of a repeat.

Knowing now how much being desired turned her on, I articulated some of my feelings to Sarah.

"Fucking hell, I've wanted you for so so long. I've beenimagining what it's like to fuck you. Now I'll be able toremember what it's like to fuck you."

"And how is the reality of fucking me?" she grunted. "As good as you'd hoped?"

"Even better than I'd hoped. I always knew how gorgeous you were. And I was pretty sure you'd be a dirty little bitch. But I never, ever, thought you'd be quite so fucking horny."

"Every man in the in the restaurant and bar was lusting after you earlier. But now I'm the one that's got my dick rammed inside you."

"I fucking hope they were," she responded. "I hope a load of them are wanking or fucking tonight, thinking of me, my big tits and my juicy, shaven, cunt!"

"Jeez, you really should have been a porn star, or a stripper." I suggested. Before putting an end to any further conversation by jamming my tongue back down her throat.

I alternated between: deep, passionate kissing; nibbling her neck and earlobes; and sucking, or gently biting, those magnificent tits.

I then picked up the pace of my fucking. Combining long, deep thrusts, with shorter, more rapid ones. Despite several orgasms already today I could sense Sarah was approaching another. Though it didn't require any great detective skills to tell me that. Her breathing was becoming ragged and she wrapped her legs tightly around my arse and started almost clawing at my back.

I'd been concerned it might all be too much for me, and I'd come to soon. But it was clear Sarah was way ahead of me in the race to orgasm. Plus a few drinks and the tit fuck earlier in the day were helping me pace myself.

So I focused all my efforts on giving Sarah the best possible fucking that I could. The harder I fucked her, the more vigorously she responded, physically and verbally.

"Come on you dirty sod, fuck my slutty cunt, fill my pussy with your hard cock. You've waited so long for this, fuck me, fuck me, fuck, fuck, FUCK..." she screamed out, as she gripped my cock tightly with her pussy, clenching as she came.

I paused briefly, to let catch her breath.

"Fucking hell, I can't believe your dick control," she said, realising I'd not yet come. "Don't stop," she demanded, "keep fucking my dirty, slutty cunt. I need to come again."

So I did as requested and picked up the pace again. I'd anticipated trying out different positions. But Sarah was so turned on I didn't want to spoil the flow.

Just a few minutes and another shuddering orgasm later and, remarkably, I'd still managed not to come myself. Pulling, albeit reluctantly, out of Sarah's soaking wet pussy, I declared, "I really need to come. But not in your pussy, sensational as it is. I'm desperate for that blowjob you've been promising."

"After the pussy licking and fucking you've just given me, it's the least I can do," agreed Sarah.

Laying me on my back, she hovered above my quivering cock. Giving me a taste of my own medicine, she began, very slowly, to fellate me. Initially, not even taking my cock into her mouth. But just licking the side - and particularly underside - of my shaft.

"Oh my god," I groaned, as she took one of my balls into her mouth, "I may know pussy, but you certainly know your way around a cock!"

And she really did. But more than any technical skills that she had, she obviouslydelighted in sucking cock, as much as I did licking pussy.

Looking up at me, maintaining eye contact throughout, she finally bobbed her head down onto my pulsing dick. Opening her mouth wide, she took me deep into her throat. She came back up and spat, lasciviously, on my cock.

"Next time you see some pornstar do that, remember me doing it to you," she growled up at me. Before lowering her mouth back down.

As good as my dick control might have been, this was becoming too much for me. Especially after the prolonged fucking I'd just been enjoying.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yessssss, you dirty little slut, suck my cock, I want you to swallow my hot jizz," I panted, whilst grabbing her head, as she'd held mine.

The more I urged her on, the deeper she sucked.

I was always silent when fucking Julie, no matter how turned on I was. But I knew now I could give full vent to my feelings. In fact, not only was Sarah accepting of it, she was positively demanding of it.

"You aresuch a good cock-sucker," I told her. "Come on baby, take my hard dick deep in your throat. I'm going to give you a huge mouthful of spunk..."

Much like my orgasm in the afternoon, this one began deep within me. I could feel my balls tightening as Sarah applied ever more suction to my cock.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, YESSSSSS, I'm coming..." as I fired jets of hot spunk down her throat. I was simultaneously gasping and quivering with the power of my orgasm.

She looked up at me, with a huge grin on her face. Clearly delighted at the pleasure she'd given me. Once more, porn star style, she made a show of swirling my creamy spunk around her mouth. Before a very obvious "gulping" action to swallow it!

Not quite all though. She'd saved a little to "snowball" with me, as we kissed passionately.

"Jeez, that was a mouthful," she laughed. "I thought you'd never stop coming. And I don't know if it's the sign of a good diet, or a bad one, but I love the taste of your spunk!"

"Your welcome to it whenever you want." I suggested.

"Don't push your luck, Buster," she grinned. Now let's get some rest...

-------------

We had a very early alarm, to make our flight home (I quite fancied the idea of deliberately missing it and enjoying a second bonus day. But thought that would be pushing my luck.)

Instead, I set my phone a little in advance of the time we needed to wake. I was determined to enjoy one last fuck.

Coming too, bleary eyed after the wine and a night of fucking, I was soon wide awake as Sarah pulled me too her and started manipulating my cock. I was erect almost immediately.

"Come here and get that hard cock inside me again," she demanded. "I need a fuck before we go home."

"You read my mind," I laughed, as I grasped her tight against me.

Time was against us. But, more than that, it had a different feel. This time there was little or no foreplay, no sensuality. No pretence that we wouldn't fuck. What we both realised we needed was a sweaty, visceral, old fashioned "quickie".

Rolling me on my back, Sarah immediately impaled myself on my dick. Grinding against me, whilst rubbing her pendulous tits in my face, she launched into a now familiar invective.

"Come on you dirty fucker. Jam your hard cock in my hot slutty cunt. Suck these big tits, bite my nipples..."

All the time grinding her pussy and her clit against my pubic bone.

Flipping her over, I transitioned to missionary and began to furiously pump her, crying out, "you're so fucking gorgeous and so fucking horny. I LOVE fucking you."

Sarah's breathing shortened and her pussy starting clenching, as she ground even harder below me.

"Yes, yes, YESSSSS..." she screamed out as hr orgasm hit. Then, just seconds later, for the first (and only time) I cried out myself as I filled her pussy with my boiling spunk.

Rolling off her, we cuddled up together for a few moments. Basking in the afterglow of a spectacular fuck. Before we kicked into gear, showered, packed and set-off on our way back to the UK.

-------------

Several hours later we were re-united with our respective families. It had been a quite remarkable 24 hours.

To my disappointment, Sarah and I have never found the opportunity to re-connect. And, in some ways, I suspect neither of us want to. We'd taken some huge risks. But, to my enormous relief, neither Julie nor James ever suspected (as far as I know) what we got up. So our marriages and families are safe.

But my "wank bank" is full of the most extraordinary memories!

12