Nude Beach Woes

Story Info
Staring got me in trouble.
2.7k words
4.01
13.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJones1
DJones1
9 Followers

Hi! It's been a minute. I thought about this fantasy/dream I had the other day and it took me a while to find the right setting for it. All characters are over 18+ Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need a vacation, just time away from the bullshit of work. So I decided next time I have a week off I will go to the beach. I have been dreaming about the sun in my face with my toes in the sand the past 4 months. It was time to get away.

Fast Forward 4 weeks.

I had just typed in "Beach near me" on my search engine, I only had a couple of days allotted for my vacation and just wanted a nice beach to stay for a couple of nights. I found "Paradise" with a 4 star rating and hotel to be promising for what I was looking for. I wasn't looking for much. Just a beach for time away from work so the name Paradise was enough for me to put it into my GPS.

My extended weekend started off with a long drive about 2 hours away to the coast and the resort. I thought about work or tried not to at least, the bullshit of always being the one to come asking questions, or helping out disgruntled customers. It's hard to not think about especially on drives so I just put on a podcast and the drive went on.

Arriving at Paradise, I could see where the name came from. Palm trees lined the driveway revealing the small resort and white beach behind it. I could smell the ocean after coming over the bridge but it's nothing like being in person only a couple hundred meters away from it.

I pull up to the entrance of the resort and the valet immediately comes to open my door for me as I open the trunk. First thing I notice is that he is dressed as if a masseuse in a plain white tee shirt with white pants. Only seeing his lower body as I climb out of my car, I go to stand up and meet his chest in my face.

"Oh, hi!" I say with a red face as I look up clearly not expecting him to stand so close.

He gruffs and holds his hand out expectantly. I shake my head as I look at him again. He has dark hair, brown eyes, with a perfect jawline and muscles that want to burst out the shirt. I wondered what a guy like him was doing as a valet.

I gave him my keys to the car as my bags were already unpacked by another resort worker wearing similar clothes but less threatening looking. The man went to go valet the car as I was left standing there confused for a second in their hospitality. Needless to say I was ready for the beach if the valet driver looked like that.

After checking in and going to my room, I needed a quick shower before the beach to wash off that car smell that I've been soaking up the last few hours. I decided not to unpack my things and just live out of the suitcase the next few days as I wasn't going to be here long. So just a t-shirt and my swim trunks will do as I get out of the shower.

Hopping out of the shower I admire my slim toned body, small waist, and big ass. Standing around 167 cm, I was never the biggest guy, but what I lacked in height I made up for in flexibility and speed. Therefore my arms were small twigs compared to the valet driver. I have to stop thinking about him.

He was constantly on my mind since he flexed his forearm to reach out his hand for my keys. I thought about him in the shower, it was going to be a hard weekend if I saw him constantly. Shaking my head, to clear my thoughts, I get dressed to make my way down to the beach with my towel and sunscreen in hand.

I was not going to let some sunburn ruin my experience here so I went with SPF 75. I presprayed myself before coming to the beach because I didn't want to do it infront of others. In case anyone offered to do my back, ugh, no thanks.

The resort had a pool outback that led to a small couple of showers to wash off the sand from the beach. The showers then led to the beach itself. The beach had a few volleyball nets, some hammocks with guests, and a small tiki bar located on its own adjacent to the pool across from the sea. I only did a quick glance around as I went towards an open spot.

After scanning the beach, which I recognized wasn't so crowded as other beaches, probably with it being private. I am stopped dead in my tracks. I look over to the hammocks to see a topless woman. I am in shock as she nonchalantly places her towel on the ground to prepare for sunbathing.

It's like she doesn't have a care in the world that others could be watching. I could see her nipples clear as day and her big tits bouncing slightly with her adjustment to her towel. I am frozen in place. I can't even look around to see if anyone is watching me, I have tunnel vision on what is in front of me and by god is it good.

In what feels like a couple minutes was only a couple of seconds as the woman lays down on her towel facing away from me. My momentary bliss was worth it and so very unexpected. I go to take a step forward but a large heavy hand slams down on the back of my neck, keeping me from moving anywhere.

"Ah, ah, ah, what is going on here, buddy?" The large hand squeezes the back of my neck as I tense in pain and look back to see who had me like this.

"Ah, ah, no. Eyes forward buddy. That's what had your attention for so long before right? The ocean? And not that beautiful woman there? Right?"

"Um, ye-yes sir." I say as his hand continuously squeezes my neck causing me to wince and cringe from discomfort. He yanks me back to where my back hits his solid chest. I dare not look up at his face as I could tell just from his forearm that it was the valet driver who had me.

"We are going to walk to the tiki hut with you in front of me." He says above me as he lets go of my neck with a small shove forward almost pushing me to the ground. I stumble yet find my footing towards the tiki hut. I stop just in front of the bar with the counter top just at my head. The bartender goes to open his mouth

"Johnny, would you like an hour break today?" The valet driver's booming voice behind me caused me to lurch forward.

"Of course boss! Thank you! Do you need me to close up for you?" The bartender took his eyes off of me and excitedly looked towards the boss.

"That won't be necessary. I found a replacement for an hour." He says no doubt motioning behind me.

"Oh ok. Try not to make too much of a mess while I'm gone. Thanks again boss!" The bartender said and went out the side door in haste. Seeing him leave, I was shoved forward towards the side door of the tiki hut.

"Open it." He says standing behind me in front of the door. I'm shaking as I open the door and slowly try to walk in. Instead, he shoves me forward to follow me in and locks the door behind him. I turn around and my thoughts are confirmed as being the valet driver. In the same outfit as before, just slightly more sweatier from the sun.

"You wanna look? You want to get away? Then look!" He says as he rips his shirt off, a part of it still hanging around his neck. I could see his sculpted washboard abs to his defined pecs all the way up to his bulging shoulders and biceps. I stare in awe. Frozen to the spot, just as before on the beach, but this time the person is right in front of me.

I reach out to touch his abs just to feel what it feels like.

"Don't fucking touch me. No, you are just here to look for now." He says as he flexes his left bicep. I gulp. This man is what I imagine in my dreams.

"I, uh- AH!" I say. As he shoves me down on my knees in front of him so I have to crane my neck up in an uncomfortable way to look him in the face. He now has a snarl on his face as he grabs the back of my head with his hand.

"Shut the fuck up. Lil bitch." he commands as he drives my face into his crotch area. I can smell all of him. My mouth opened in shock at first and latched onto his thick rod in his pants, then immediately after recognizing that it was his cock, I closed my mouth. He groans as he rubs my face all over his crotch.

"Fucking bitch, feel my cock, open that fucking mouth!" He slaps my face lightly with his open palm to which I immediately comply with his request. I open my mouth to latch onto his cock again. His hand driving my head harder and harder into his cock, my face is starting to hurt from the pressure. I start to wince around his cock making my mouth start to water around it.

"Knew you were a bitch when I saw you looking, this will teach you some respect and learn to look up where you are actually staying for the weekend. Just remember I have your keys."

He shoves his white pants down with a single tug of his other arm and reveals his well endowed cock to me. It had to be at least 27 cm in length and 15 cm in girth just from me looking at it. He didn't have to say anything else as I was at his mercy for the next hour at least. His hand steered me toward his cock. I didn't want to be slapped again so I opened my mouth for him.

It felt much softer than I thought it would go in my mouth. I only got about a third of the way down before I had to stop sucking because I was choking. That didn't stop him from keeping me there around his dick choking and coughing on it. His cock got thicker towards the base so it was even harder for me to try and unhinge my jaw for him.

I looked up with his cock almost in my throat to see him looking down at me with a sadistic grin in his eyes. This gave me some fear as I tried backing off his cock but his arm kept me in place.

"Ah, ah, you are not going anywhere until I say so." He grunts as he punctuates every word with a thrust harder into my mouth. My jaw starts to hurt from the obscene cock and tears start springing to my eyes.

"Aw, don't worry I'll take good care of you." He says as his hand on my head slips from a tightening grip to a soft pat then back to a fierce grip of his hand in my hair. I yelp around his cock. He grunts and does it again.

"GLMPH!" I yell around his cock as the pain from him with his hand in my hair intensifies. He pulls his cock out suddenly and I get a break to breathe for a second. As I catch my breath he starts slapping his long cock against my face. The tip of it goes above my head as he hammers down on my face causing me to squat down even lower from the blows. I open my mouth as I try to regain my breath which causes him to start slapping his cock against my tongue.

My spit covering his cock is making splash noises each time he brings his cock down onto my waiting tongue. He steps on either side of me and takes hold of my head with both of his hands. With my mouth open for him already he uses me as his own hole.

I can feel his cock lodge into the back of my throat with every thrust, ever so slightly making its way further down. I get until about halfway down when he thrust my face upwards to look him in the eye. With his cock still in my mouth he says

"I'll make you a deal. You either leave here having taken my cock all the way down your throat or your ass. It's your decision, You just have 5 minutes before I make it for you."

I stare wide eyed as I didn't think I could take more of his cock than what was in my throat already, yet I didn't want to think about what it would feel like with him fucking me. In response, I tried driving down on his cock further which caused me to choke even more around his cock. He chuckled.

"Well it looks like you made your decision, let's see if you can hold up your end of the bargain." He starts thrusting harder until I can start to feel his balls hit my chin with every thrust. By that time I had no idea how much time had passed, I was only two thirds the way down his cock when he took me off his cock.

"Get up." He says as he leans back against the wall stroking his cock. I comply not knowing what is happening next.

"Turn around." He states, stroking his massive cock. I'm panting still trying to regain my breath from sucking his cock and say

"Wa-wait hold on a second."

"You've had your second." He grunts as he spins me around and bends me over the countertop. I can feel his cock slap against my ass a few times, and I groan bucking back into him.

"See, you chose, now I'm going to take it." He states as he shoves his cock into my ass. I scream as he invades my tight hole. I have never been fucked before, although I have dreamt about it, this was on a whole other level. I could feel all of him. Everything that he had he gave. Soon he had me balls deep onto his splitting cock and me writhing around him trying to expel the invader.

"Fucking take it, this will teach you some respect. This place is a nude beach, a sanctuary if you will, and I'm not going to let some random peeper ruin that for my guests." I could barely hear him as he pounds my ass with his giant cock. Both of his hands gripped my shoulders bringing me back down further on to his cock.

My incoherent moans and his body slapping against mine were the only sounds coming from the tiki hut. I worried about other people hearing me but the ocean was so loud crashing against the sand my moans were drowned out. His right hand reaches up to my face with his fingers sticking out.

I immediately latch on to them as if it were his cock. This pushes him over the edge as I feel his cock erupt into my ass. His last few bucks of his hips make me think my ass is going to hurt tomorrow. He groaned as he sheathed his cock inside me one more time before pulling out with a popping noise.

"Suck my dick, boy." I hop down the counter top and fall to my knees going face to face with his glistening cock from our combined juices. I dive down to get his cock into my mouth without touching him and he moans in pleasure. He takes a deep breath.

"Good boy, I'll see you around later. Enjoy your stay here!" He says as he takes his cock out of my mouth, slaps my face with it a few times, and puts his pants back on. He turns and leaves the hut with me on my knees in shock of what just happened to me.

DJones1
DJones1
9 Followers