My New Stepdad Steve

Story Info
I get to see my Stepdad naked what a big cock.
1.6k words
4.24
18.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every one in this story is over 18

After Dad died Mom soon met Steve, he was a very rough man, a biker, rugged manly, tall about six foot four, in great shape. Steve wore well worn tee shirts, with a leather vest. Faded jeans cowboy boots and his crotch was warn so you could see where the mans cock and balls always were.

Steve was nice to me, but he basically avoided me, I really was not the kind of guy he would even talk too let alone go out of his way to interact with. He and Mom seemed to be happy, I know she was real happy at night when they went to bed, he pounded her like a rag doll. I got up the one night to grab a glass of water, I could not sleep as they were going at it again.

As I made my way back to my room I ran into Steve, he was naked and his big semi erect cock swung back and forth. His cock was slick, wet, it shimmered in the dim light, he looked at me and gave me a smirk.

"Like my cock there Billy boy?"

He grabbed his cock and swung it in front of me, I knew if he asked me to suck it right here and now I would have dropped to my knees. He went to the bathroom with a smile on his face, he almost laughed, I then heard the loud stream of piss he was shooting in the toilet.

I could not believe how big his cock really was, I was sure I had a decent sized cock but compared to his mine was a clit. Okay my cock is four inches in length hard, two soft, I do have small balls, and barely any hair on my body, pitts and pubic area. Steve was a bear of sorts, his chest so furry, his abs dusted with a lush layer of shorter fur, his pubes a forest of hair, and his balls well covered as well.

I went to my room and pulled the covers over my head, I imagined Steve coming into my room and pulling the covers off. Him catching me with my tiny cock in my hand and my finger in my tight virgin ass. He would pull me to the side of the bed and shove his big cock in my face, the precum leaking all over my lips.

I never seemed to get past that part of the fantasy as my cock would explode, I cleaned up and got under the covers. I could hear the man snoring in the background, I slowly fell asleep, I woke rock hard and Steve of course was on my mind. I ran my hand over my cock and balls, I never really realized it till I saw Steve naked that I had no hair on my balls or ass.

I jerked off again and cleaned myself up, I went in the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal, he was at the table a cup of coffee and the newspaper. He looked up and grunted at me, I smiled and said good morning to him, he responded with "morning". Mom had gone to work so it was he and I alone in the house.

"Your Mom wants you to clean the house, get some laundry done and clean the kitchen and bathrooms."

"Okay I can do that Sir."

He gave me an odd look I was calling him Sir now, I was making out with the spoon I was using to eat my cereal with thinking about his massive cock and how I wanted it in my mouth and maybe some day in my virgin ass.

I shook my head trying to get that image out of my head, my little cock was rock hard again and I could not hide it. Yeah okay I did not care I was willing to show him how much bigger he was compared to me, my tiny cock and body would be his sex slave if he told me to do whatever he wished.

I know he saw my tiny cock tenting my pajamas, he looked up and took a sip of his coffee, I knew he saw it but he did not acknowledge it.

"Can I get you some more coffee Sir?"

He held up his cup and nodded, as I poured he stared at my tiny tent.

"What is with the Sir, Son?"

"Respect Sir, I believe I should show some respect to a man like you."

His eyes opened wider and I went back to put the coffee pot back, I could feel his eyes boring into my form fitted pajamas, I knew I had an amazing ass as I had been told by many men. He drank down his coffee and went out to the garage, I got the dishwasher loaded, swept the floor, washed it then went in my room to collect dirty laundry.

I smelled the shirt I used to wipe up the cum I had spilled last night and this morning, I got it all in the hamper then brought it out to the laundry room, I got the towels from both bathrooms, then went into their room to collect all their clothes. I picked up all of Moms clothes then I went to his side of the bed and got all of his.

He had a couple pairs of jeans, a few tee shirts, socks and three pairs of boxers, the form fitting kind not the loose ones. I looked inside the underwear and he had a wad of drying cum inside the one pair. I so wanted to keep this pair for my very own jerk off material. I threw them in the hamper and brought it to the laundry room.

I sorted the clothes and got the towels in first, I had three loads to do, his cum stained underwear were on the top of the pile of dark clothes. I stared at them, I knew I had to take them to my room, I took them and slid them under the mattress. I smiled at my prize I would have for later, he came in and went to the bathroom, a loud stream of piss poured out of him.

"Don't forget to clean the bathrooms Son."

"Yes Sir that is my next task, are you hungry can I make you something to eat Sir?"

"Yeah Billy that would be nice, my buddies are coming over soon so make it something easy and quick."

"Yes Sir, toast okay?"

"Yes Son that is perfect."

He patted me on the back and of course my cock responded, he smiled at the small bump in my pajamas. I washed my hands and made the man some toast, I put out peanut butter and jam, a glass of milk and a napkin. I loved to fuss over him, when he came back in I asked if he wanted another cup of coffee? He said that would be nice.

I walked over with a fresh cup of coffee and stood close to him as I put it down by his milk, he ran his hand over my back till his hand went to my ass cheek. I damn near jumped out of my skin, his hand had touched my ass. He gently patted my ass and I walked back to the counter, I hid my cock and washed up the dishes.

He got up and was going to clear the table, I told him I would be glad to do that for him, he smiled at me and walked up and again patted my ass and told me I was a good boy. I was so close to ejaculating all over my pajamas, his hand had been on my ass twice now. He went out as his biker buddies pulled in the drive, these three guys were the nicer of the bunch, meaning they did not give me a hard time like the others.

I was busy folding clothes, my mind on the task at hand, the windows open I could hear them talking in the garage. Steve was saying that the sex with my Mom had become very boring, always the same old thing. He would fuck her then she would go to sleep, it started to feel like jerking off at this point.

His one buddy commented.

"Well you could always fuck that Son of hers, you know that boy wants your cock so bad, do the kid a favor and break him in, he has to be a virgin for sure."

I stopped moving, not making a sound I waited for Steve to respond.

"Yeah the kid is being really respectful, and he gets hard just standing next to me, that kid has the smallest cock I have ever seen, but the firmest ass I have ever laid my hand on."

I was so red faced, Steve had deliberately put his hand on my ass, I now wanted his hand back on me, I wanted to feel his finger breach my hole. I was sweating from the image I had in my head, Steve yelled out for me to bring them each a beer from the fridge.

I grabbed four beer and walked out to the garage, I handed each one their beer they all thanked me and I told them all they were welcome Sirs.

I got raised eyebrows from all of them, I wanted all four of these guys to take me right here on the garage floor.

"Can I get you guys anything else Sir?"

I stared directly at Steve, he shook his head no, a smile across his face, they all saw the tiny boner I had in my pajamas. Steve stopped me and told me to go and put on a pair of shorts instead of the pajamas I had on.

"Yes Sir, right away Sir."

All four of them smiled at me as I obeyed them.