Nude Chills

Story Info
She takes over and controls his ‘assets’.
1.3k words
3.54
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She greeted him at the door, wrapping her slender, smooth, tanned arms around his glistening hot neck and sliding her tongue into his eager receptive mouth.

A warm day, she had dirt smudged on her cheek, evidence of her hard work in the garden. Her damp, mud smudged loose thin tank top clung to her bare breasts leaving no doubt where her perky nipples were. They moved into the kitchen where she had iced tea waiting.

He leaned against the sink sipping his tea and as she leaned back into him, he wrapped his arms around her, gently sliding his hands under the thin cotton, cupping her supple breasts while he reached back to the counter and found an ice cube in his tea.

Taking the dripping frigid ice and sliding it under her flimsy top, he gently circled her nipple, feeling it respond and harden. He repeated this on her other nipple with the same rigid response.

As he began to work towards her thin cotton shorts, she decided to take matters into her own hands. She resisted his progress towards her lower wetness, and loosened his belt, then undid his zipper, allowing room for his semi-aroused but growing erection.

She slid down his jeans, and with her fingers explored the outline of the bulge in his boxers. Then she slipped her hand in, pulled out his member, and set free his pair of seed suppliers.

'What's good for the goose...' she said, as she took her own ice cube, grasped him firmly by the shaft of his now almost full erection and applied the ice cube to the underside of the head of his cock, working it up and over the tip that was already shiny with pre-cum.

With him firmly under her control, she stepped on his jeans that were now crumpled around his ankles, and commanded him to step out of his pants and boxers. She then grasped his shaft with a firm grip and led him to the bedroom while still melting ice all over his manhood.

'Please' he begged uncertainty.

'Do as I wish..trust me' she replied. 'Lie back with your arms up and close your eyes' she directed.

He did as he was told and she rewarded his compliance by licking his fully engorged penis with long strokes of her tongue, from base to tip. She circled her tongue on the tip, taking it in her mouth and gently biting it.

With his eyes still closed he fought to keep control and not cum immediately in her mouth and all over himself.

She reached up and gently clipped a handcuff on each wrist, his arms spread to the brass headboard.

Clearly control was in her favour: her in her thin loose tank top and shorts, him naked but for a t-shirt, his fully hardened cock and ball sac on full display.

He was aroused beyond belief, but also oddly shy, embarrassed, and ashamed to be completely controlled. He trusted her, so he tried to just relax and enjoy. However, next she fit a blindfold on him and his anxiety increased.

Next she put headphones on him with music to take away another of his senses, sharpening his other senses, especially touch.

Fear mixed with anticipation. He didn't think he could feel more sexually dominated, excited, and shamed at the same time.

He was wrong, because within a few minutes she had firmly tied his ankles spread apart, and he now felt cold ice everywhere, painting his complete vulnerability from his toes up to his waist.

The cold wet painting then focused exclusively on his not-so privates. The ice was so cold, he couldn't feel the touch of ice or her hand applying it any more.

His nuts and erection were numb and demonstrating their natural ability to shrink to laughable nubs. His shame was a deep chasm.

'Please let me loose - this is too much!'. he implored. How much more could he be controlled?

He didn't have to wait long to find out: the feel of cold steel running up his chest and down his arms made short work of his t-shirt as she cut it off him.

Now his exposure was complete: tied spread-eagle, blindfolded, music from the earphones canceling other sound, completely nude with his shrunken shaft and sac on full display.

Then...nothing!!

No vibration or movement of the bed, only the sound from the earphones, and his complete shameful nakedness on display!!

It was hard to tell how long he remained helpless like this - nude, restrained, no sight, no sound. 5 minutes? 15 minutes? Was she there? What was going on??

He was left to reflect fully on his shameful position and vulnerability. He hoped she was still there.. that ONLY she was there and not others, enjoying is domination and shaming!

Then he felt slight pressure on the bed straddling him, and gentle massaging of his shrunken cock and empty, shriveled sac with warmth and softness..and feeling began returning..and with it responsiveness and erection.

Next, he felt the enveloping of his proudly re-projecting penis in her warm slippery wetness. His entire focus was on her rhythmic moving on his manhood.

He felt her reach forward beside his head.

Distracted by her sliding wetness on his member, he suddenly felt the pressure beside his head resulting in her dripping wet womanhood on his mouth. 'Oh my God! That must be her MOUTH on my penis because her pussy is definitely grinding into my FACE' he thought.

But by now he was completely confused. If he didn't know any better, he'd say there was one pussy on his mouth and one...which would mean... Before he could sort it out he felt a sharp slap on his balls, refocusing him and re-hardening his softening cock.

Whatever was going on, it was obvious he was to perform - whether willing or not! His tongue and lips eagerly explored the slippery wet scented offerings, and he searched and sucked her swollen clit.

The sensation on his erect penis changed. Now warm lubed hands firmly milked him while massaging his balls.

The sensation was too much to bear, and overwhelmed him. His body shuddered, he moaned and arched his pelvis, and released what felt like the most cum he'd ever expelled in one ejaculation.

But the typical sensation of feeling his cum splatter his naked chest didn't happen...and as he wondered why, the warm wetness gently lifted from his mouth.

He could feel his penis softening, and his lips, mouth and cheeks were wet and smeared with her juices.

While he worked his tongue around his lips, cleaning up the wetness left behind, she pushed what seemed like a syringe into his mouth, and pushed his jaw up, forcing his mouth closed around it.

Then his mouth began to fill with thick warm salty semi-liquid and the realization was sinking in: 'Drink your cum'! She commanded. His shame and helplessness was clearly complete. With the only other alternative to choke, he dutifully and shamefully gagged back his own cum.

He thought it would be impossible to be more ashamed and embarrassed, but then she removed the earphones and she untied the blindfold.

She was standing beside the bed, wearing just her tank top, nude from the waist down.

She was basking in her ultimate control, and the view of his naked helplessness.

She had a go-pro camera on her head and was recording the event: his helpless compromised position of nakedness and shame..

'Smile!' She sang. 'I can't wait to watch this and maybe even share it!! Just imagine how you're going to feel every time you see my girlfriends or sisters when we get together!! You'll always wonder what they know or have seen! Especially when they smile at you! What have they seen? Nothing? Everything??? Just remember who is in control here!!'