The Gym Buddy

Story Info
The time i met my gym buddy for some sexy time.
3.2k words
4.5
1.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the gym working out, hitting almost eight miles on the treadmill. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked over. I noticed my friend had shown up, she was a former co-worker. She still worked for the company but at a different store. She was the one that actually got me into going to the gym to get in better shape. I had not seen her in a couple years as she still went to college and worked the store near her but she was home for vacation.

She smiled at me and started talking. She was surprised about how much weight I lost and told me how good I was looking. While she was telling me, I was checking her out. She deff approved since last I saw her. She was about 5'10, long blonde curly hair, hair that went over half way down her back when she let it down. She had a very athletic figure. Her ass so round and firm you could prob break a 2x4 off it and damn did it look fine in the pink shorts she had one, and her chest, just wow. I didn't know the exact size but from the tank top she was wearing, she appeared to have somewhere between D and DD and they looked firm and tight.

This was the kind of girl that could hurt you and you would enjoy every moment of it. She wasn't the girly type by any means, this was the type of girl that if she saw something and wanted it, she would take it. She got on the treadmill and started running along side me, I kept side eyeing her watching her firm breast slightly bounce up and down as she ran. We talked and I threw out some flirty lines at her as we worked out. After talking for an hour she asked me if I wanted to hang out and catch up some more. I had no plans so I figured why not. We got our stuff together and headed out the door, as we walked through the parking lot she asked me if I wanted to follow her back to her place so we could take one car and she wanted to get changed. I had already changed and showered at the gym and never seen her place so I said sure thing.

We arrived at her place and she opened the door, we walked in and I could hear the door close and lock behind me. Suddenly I felt her hands grabbing my ass and squeezing it. She leaned forward and said "tell me you don't want this" as her hands slid around from my ass to my crotch feeling it up. I jerked forward not expecting this at all. She raised her arms and pulled off her gym top. Her breast folded up and then flopped down and wow were they thick and firm. They had a shine to them from the sweat running down over them and her nipples were pretty erect. She dropped her top on the floor and walked up to me cupping my crotch in her hand.

She began rubbing it up and down with one hand while reaching behind and grabbing a handful of my ass cheek and squeezing it hard with her other. She leaned in close to my ear and licked it while telling me "I'm gonna give you the fuck of your life and it will be an experience you won't soon forget."

She let go of my crotch and reached up ripping my shirt off me, tore it in half like it was a piece of paper. She started rubbing my arms up and down feeling the muscles all around them. Then her hands moved over to my chest, she rubbed my chest like a girl who was in heat. She grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head down to her chest where I began to lick between her tits with my tongue. I could hear her say "fuck yes."

I continued sliding my tongue from one breast to the other sliding it up and down. I could taste the sweat off them from the gym but I didn't mind. I was enjoying myself and I reached up and grabbed her tits. I fondled them and squeezed them. They were deff a lot more firm then I thought and they felt great in my hands. I started feeling hotter and hornier and really was getting into this. I pushed her up against the wall and licked her neck. I slid my tongue up one side and down the other making my way back down to her chest. I slid her nipple between my lips and sucked on it and wrapped my tongue around it while squeezing her other breast.

Her hands pulling against my head as I slowly slid my tongue down from her nipple to the bottom of her tit, down to her belly and continuing to her waist. I grabbed her tight little pink gym shorts and ripped them down. Her vagina exposed for me to see and glistening a bit with sweat. I grab her leg and throw it over my shoulder while I was bending down. I leaned in close to her and sucked on her clit like it was a lollipop. My tongue gliding all round it and stroking it up and down. Her hands on top of my head running her hands through my hair.

I continued to lick her clit and then wrapped my lips around it sucking on it while slapping it with my tongue. I could hear her moaning above me as her hands started grabbing hands full of my hair and squeezing them. I moved my tongue down from her clit to licking the side of her vaginas walls. They were quite warm and moist. They had a bit of a salty taste but I wasn't bothered by it. I continued licking down one side up to the other eventually sliding my tongue between her vaginas lips. I held her legs while forcing my tongue up into her sliding back and forth, gliding against the walls of her vagina.

I slid my tonight as deep as I could licking down. I could taste a rough patch on her wall and when I slid my tongue along it I could hear her yell "FUCK" and her leg wrapped over my shoulder stiffened up pulling me closer to her. I pulled my tongue out of her and slid my fingers up into her rubbing against her pussy where I felt that rough patch, i sucked harder on her clit as I stroked my fingers up and down in and out of her, she breathing heavier and moaning more. Her lower body started motioning back and forth.

I felt her pussy tighten up around my fingers as they slid in and out of her as she squeezed my head with her thighs and heard her yell "FUCK". Her pussy loosened up and she pushed me off her, she leaned down and pulled me up. She pushed me against the wall, leaned down and aggressively undid my pants and pulled them down to my ankle, pulling them off and throwing them across the room.

I stood there pushed against the wall by her with my cock fully amassed. She leaned in and started licking around my ball sack sliding her tongue all around them, sometimes wrapping her lips around them and sucking. Her hands firmly pushed against my stomach holding me tight against the wall. Her tongue sliding up from my balls slowly gliding up the shaft of my cock which started trembling back and forth. Her tongue felt so great rubbing against me, her tongue reaching my cocks head and she wrapped her lips around it. Slowly sucking on just the head of my cock and sliding her tongue all around it, I couldn't resist and grabbed her head. She slid my cock deep in her mouth with her lips tightly wrapped around it and sucking as she bobbled back and forth. My hands firmly grasped on her head and I thrusting my waist back and forth in motion of her head going back and forth.

Faster and faster she suck using her lips and tongue, she took her hand from my belly reaching down and firmly grasping my shaft stroking it as she continued to suck. The aggressiveness was amazing, ive never had someone be so forceful with me. She jerked faster and faster while sucking on my cocks head. I could feel my cock start to swell up and I knew if I didn't stop I would cum.

I pushed her off me and pulled her up. I pushed her back against the wall, wrapped her leg around my butt and pushed my cock deep inside her pussy. Her head bent back, her hands wrapped around my neck, and she moaned loudly as I thrusted myself deep inside her. Over and over I penetrated her pushing up and down. When I pushed up I thrusted as hard as I could, I could feel my navel hit against her clit. Up and down I bounced with her body firmly pushed against the wall. Her breast bouncing up and down, the sweat bouncing off her onto me.

Her head leaned down and her hand grabbing against the back of my head pulling it against her. She pushed her lips against mine and slid her tongue deep into my mouth massaging my tongue with hers. I continued thrusting hard into her as she kissed me and pulling my body tight against her. My chest now firmly pressed against hers. Her breast felt so amazing sliding up and down me.

Our bodies feeling hot and the sweat pouring off us, I moved from kissing her to biting on her shoulder as I continued to thrust in and out of her. Her head pushed against the side of mine while she continued to yell "oh fuck oh fuck don't fucking stop." I pulled her waist slighty away from the wall with her bent out, her leg on the floor bracing well I held her other leg firmly in my arm and thrusted harder and faster in her. Her shoulders sliding up and down the wall as her eyes were closed and continued to yell "oh god yes."

I moved my head down and sucked on her nipple, it was so firm and erect. Her tit bouncing back and forth. I could feel her vagina starting to swell up, I pulled myself out of her and turned her around. I pushed her hands and body against the wall. I spread her legs and leaned down sliding my cock up into her. Her breast firmly pushed against the wall now, I wrapped my fingers around hers pushed against the wall and continued pushing myself into her. The sweat pouring down her back, I used my head to push her hair out of the way leaning my head down to lick her shoulders. They were soaked and sweat but licked anyways while my cock continued to slide in and out of her. I could feel her bare ass pushing against me and sliding up and down. It was such an amazing feeling.

Up and down I continue to penetrate deep in her, I could feel the head of my cock pushing against that special rough patch of hers. She began squeezing my fingers between hers very tightly. I could feel the warmth of her pussy wrapped around me. She was getting wetter and wetter as my cock continued to slide in and out of her.

Her pussy was so tight and warm, I could tell I was getting close again. But she didn't give me the chance, she pushed me away and out of her this time. She dragged me over to the kitchen and pushed me down onto a chair. She turned her back towards me, leaned down and grabbed my cock and slid it inside her. She grinded hard down on me sliding back and forth. Her body leaning back against me forcing my cock to push hard against the front of her vagina. I reached around and grabbed her tit with my hands squeezing them. One of her hands reaching behind my head and pulling it against her. She continued to grind back and forth.

I released one of her tits and slid my hand down to her clit and started rubbing and stroaking it with each time she moved forward and back. Her breathing extremely heavy and her pussy tighten up hard around my cock. I could tell she was getting close to cumming. She moaned louder as she grinded harder against me, I could feel her clit start to swell up under my fingers. My cock slapping hard inside her.

She stopped and got up turning around. Sat back down sliding my cock inside her as she started bouncing up and down on my lap. My cock slapping insider her as my stomach slapped against her clit. Her arms rested on my shoulders she stared at me heavily breathing as I her. I could feel a warm sensation starting to run down my leg as she went from bouncing back to grinding back and forth. She grinded faster and faster and her pussy squeezing me so hard.

She was moaning loudly "oh my god oh my god." She suddenly leaned back using her arms wrapped around my neck to brace herself, her head folding all the way back she started screaming "GOD FUCK YES!" and then slumped down onto me. Her face and body a dark shade of her, sweat almost pouring down her head and her breathing so heavy, she just came so hard. My cock still inside her and quite soaked as was my thighs.

She stood up as my cock slid from out of her. I wasn't done with her yet, she may have gotten hers, but I haven't gotten mine yet. I pushed her over to the kitchen counter, lifted her up and sat her on it. I pulled her legs to the edge of it and her back leaned against the cabinets.

I reached down and grabbed my cock and pushed it into her soaking wet pussy. I could hear the squishing sound once I penetrated it deep inside her as it splashed on me. I took both her legs and wrapped them around my waist, her arms once again wrapped around my shoulders and neck and started thrusting myself up into her. I pulsated back and forth faster and faster. She moaned with each thrust inside her, I felt deeper in her then I had before. My hands firmly grabbing her waist and pushing and pulling it as I thrusted in and out of her over and over.

She began moaning louder and louder again, using her legs to force me deep inside her with each thrust. Her tits bouncing back and forth. Her legs pulling me harder and harder against her as her pussies juices were squirting all over my legs and stomach. I continue thrusting, I could feel my cock start to swell up, I knew I was getting close to cumming but I wanted this sensation to last as long as possible so I squeezed trying to hold back.

Seeing how red my face and chest was becoming, she could tell I was close and started squeezing her pussy around me as I slid faster and faster in and out of her. I could see she was also getting red faced and knew myself she was close again. I looked at her and told her "you better be ready bitch, I'm gonna make you fucking cum again" as I thrusted faster and faster. Her waist almost sliding off the counter with how we were aggressively trying to get the other to cum first.

She suddenly let out a loud "FUCK" as I could feel a almost hot gushing feeling running down my leg and hitting the floor. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" she kept yelling as her pussy continued to gush over and over again. Her body shaking fiercely I pulled her off the counter while still inside her. Her legs still wrapped around me I started bouncing her up and down on my cock using my hands to hold her up back her ass.

She continued to gush as I continued to bounce her thrusting my cock up and down inside her, her gush running down my legs and all over the floor. Her squeezing around me very hard. She continued to squeeze her vagina around my cock sliding in and out of her forcing my cock to start swelling up. The head of my cock felt so thick and the flaps super sensitive. She began forcing herself up and down on me, with each bounce down more cum came gushing out of her.

My dick so thick now was at its limit and about to explode. I told her "FUCK I'M GONNA CUM," she quickly jumped off me and pushed me against the wall. Her hand reach out and started jerking my cock very fast back and forth. My cock so swelled up and thick I couldn't hold back and let out a loud "FUCK" as my cock exploded. The cum just spraying out all over her chest, she continued to stroke over and over again and more and more cum kept flowing from me. Her hand not only rubbing the shaft but all the way up to the tip. The flap of my cock aggressively being stroked back and forth. It got to the point I had to push her hand off as the sensation was too much and I had no cum left to give.

She kneeled there, her head and body covered in sweat, her large firm breast covered in my cum. It was the most amazing thing I have seen. I couldn't believe I just fucked this amazing girl. She was right, it was deff a unique experience I wouldn't soon forget. I helped her up as she headed to her bathroom. We decided we would take a shower and then get some food as we were both exhausted and hungry as fuck. Thankfully I had my other clothes in my gym bag. She told me I could stay the night and rest up so we could play again later, she had some toys she wanted to have fun with me with. I watched her as she got in the shower in absolutely amazement.

All I could think is god damn, I'm deff staying the night with that and experience that fuck again. I couldn't believe how hard I came and a little curious as to what toys she said she had that we could play with.

Im not quite sure but I was pretty positive she was deff in heat and needed someone to scratch that itch that wouldn't catch feelings. Someone she could call on for a good fuck and nothing more. She was quite the independent woman.

I thought, sure, ill be that guy. Who wouldn't want to be. I sat there just watching her shower, her long hair flowing in the water, her figure spinning around behind the curtain.

Yea, today was a great day.